April 26, 2024, 08:10:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370124 times)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: September 18, 2008, 04:04:15 PM »

Did anyone elses umbrella thingy turn on the cam? 

now there is a person  out there...why would they be setting up out there for a presumably live broadcast???  uuummmmmm is something UP!!!!

I think they're setting up to video the skank leaving Baez's office at 4.

doesn't she have to be home by 4:00?
I hope they made it clear to her that they mean 4pm  and not 4am....

exactly....that is killing her that she can't go out at night to party, I'm sure...I remember how I was at that age...
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: September 18, 2008, 04:04:34 PM »

Don't know if this helps but LP said either last night or the night before on NG that Dante & Annie Dowling lived together at #218 Sawgrass Apts. He says that's how Casey got the Zenaida info.
Ohhhh, I can't wait to hear more about this!

What if Casey left Caylee with these folks while she went out partying and something happened while Caylee was in their care.  When she came back and found out then all of the people involved began the coverup and stories.
It's possible, everything LP said last night was very interesting. Does anyone have the link for last night's NG yet. You gotta watch it if you have time!! He keeps dropping bits & pieces of info!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: September 18, 2008, 04:04:41 PM »

What is going on???  Shots by the highway, shots of police cars.  Something going down??

Is this the police station or 1 of Baez's offices?

Good thinking! This looks a lot like Baez's office building to me.

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: September 18, 2008, 04:05:46 PM »

Wonder why somebody covered up the webcam at the house with a ice chest?  It is very irritating to say the least -- we don't know if KC came home?

ACK!!  A huge hand just reached in to grab us. I think we've been kidnapped.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1384 on: September 18, 2008, 04:06:23 PM »

What is going on???  Shots by the highway, shots of police cars.  Something going down??

Is this the police station or 1 of Baez's offices?

Good thinking! This looks a lot like Baez's office building to me.

Really? Three or four police cars are there? Crap, I have to leave work and drive an hour home. Someone telepathically give me updates!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1385 on: September 18, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »

Nancy : good grief, what happen at tot killer mom's Casey Anthony's house?

Leonard : last night the citizens of Oooolando decided they had enough of the shenanigans coming from the Anthony's.

Nancy : and a fight broke out.

Leonard : that's right Nancy, a fight between the George and Cindy Anthony and some of the protesters.

Nancy : ya know Leonard, this is the craziest case with have ever had on at Nancy Grace.

Leonard : it's the craziest I've ever been involved with and I'm a successful bounty hunter.

Nancy : can we expect more of what happened last night?

Leonard : Well, I don't see how it's going to stop unless the truth is found and quickly.

Nancy : let's go to last night's 911 tapes by none other than Casey Anthony herself. The woman accused of "misplacing" her child.

911 : what's your emergency?

<snip>

Nancy : and there you heard it for yourself. Accused mom, Casey Anthony, demanding that the police immediately respond to a distrubance at her family home. Leonard, what say you?

Leonard : The people of Oooolando need to calm down and let the authorities handle this matter.

Nancy : how right you are Leonard.

Leonard : it's been out of control going on about 14 days now and things are looking worse each and every nite.

Nancy : Leonard, do you have any new info for us?

Leonard : there are some new developments that should break any minute now.

satire - not to be taken as an actual transcript.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: September 18, 2008, 04:09:49 PM »

Could someone please post the house cam again? I accidently closed it, and I can't find the link cause I am so frustrated, I keep losing my place. TIA
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1387 on: September 18, 2008, 04:09:56 PM »

Leonard : last night the citizens of Oooolando decided they had enough of the shenanigans coming from the Anthony's.

Leonard : that's right Nancy, a fight between the George and Cindy Anthony and some of the protesters.

Nancy : ya know Leonard, this is the craziest case with have ever had on at Nancy Grace.

Leonard : it's the craziest I've ever been involved with and I'm a successful bounty hunter.

Leonard : Well, I don't see how it's going to stop unless the truth is found and quickly.

Nancy : let's go to last night's 911 tapes by none other than Casey Anthony herself. The woman accused of "misplacing" her child.

<snip>

Nancy : and there you heard it for yourself. Accused mom, Casey Anthony, demanding that the police immediately respond to a distrubance at her family home. Leonard, what say you?

Leonard : The people of Oooolando need to calm down and let the authorities handle this matter.

Leonard : it's been out of control going on about 14 days now and things are looking worse each and every nite.

NG: And speaking of new developments, have you heard about my twins?

Uh-oh, dodging nanners!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: September 18, 2008, 04:10:23 PM »

cam back to normal.. more or less 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: September 18, 2008, 04:10:40 PM »

Did anyone elses umbrella thingy turn on the cam? 

now there is a person  out there...why would they be setting up out there for a presumably live broadcast???  uuummmmmm is something UP!!!!

I think they're setting up to video the skank leaving Baez's office at 4.

doesn't she have to be home by 4:00?
I hope they made it clear to her that they mean 4pm  and not 4am....

exactly....that is killing her that she can't go out at night to party, I'm sure...I remember how I was at that age...

Yeah.. no freedom..all locked down with friends enjoying their life while she's stuck at home..must really stink to be Casey Anthony.
Guess she didn't think it would last this long....bet ya she thought she'd be enjoying life right now. NOT.. heh..and all she had to do was..tell the truth. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: September 18, 2008, 04:10:46 PM »

Could someone please post the house cam again? I accidently closed it, and I can't find the link cause I am so frustrated, I keep losing my place. TIA

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: September 18, 2008, 04:11:08 PM »

I know-- but-- I have a feeling something is up they showed the house a minute now the pavement and a bunch of cords on the ground.  It just seems whenever something is going on they hide the nanny cam live action shots from us, which is not very nice.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: September 18, 2008, 04:11:29 PM »

<snip>

LP is not just a bounty hunter...he's a successful bounty hunter...haha

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: September 18, 2008, 04:11:32 PM »

Very much appreciated! Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: September 18, 2008, 04:11:45 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1395 on: September 18, 2008, 04:12:24 PM »

WTF! Why the cam shot at the Krispy Kreme?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: September 18, 2008, 04:12:35 PM »

Very much appreciated! Smile

Me tooo,  thank you
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: September 18, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »

I know-- but-- I have a feeling something is up they showed the house a minute now the pavement and a bunch of cords on the ground.  It just seems whenever something is going on they hide the nanny cam live action shots from us, which is not very nice.

I thought that, too, earlier! Everytime something live was going on, someone kept walking in front of the camera or such.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: September 18, 2008, 04:13:31 PM »

<snip>

NG: And speaking of new developments, have you heard about my twins?

Uh-oh, dodging nanners!!!

LMAO

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: September 18, 2008, 04:13:44 PM »

In the truck25 cam, are we in a helicopter? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.