April 25, 2024, 05:22:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370054 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2008, 10:04:54 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

OMG, looks like aliens in the left corner!

Is that guy the president of the Casey Anthony fan club?

Lisa

It said something about "Lies do not kill baby, but hate does"?  "I support Casey"

The protester looked like that Kalani Bowles character.

Lisa

I can't tell what the sign says.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2008, 10:05:49 PM »

LEE ANTHONY WRITTEN STATEMENT

source: Nancy Grace show 9/17

Yup. The same one in the 400-page document.

Wonder why they choose to put Casey's car in the garage with a dead body smell..I guess that is when they cleaned it with the chloroform IMO

May have only been the trunk that had the dead body smell.  I think it's been established the quality of the chloroform would not be what was used for cleaning. 
[/I did notice they had the car for two days.. When le took the car the officer stated it was parked on the street in front of the house..Must have been done cleaning(so they thought)..jmo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2008, 10:06:43 PM »

I have actually more or less been lurking today but I wanted to express an opinion, (uneducated though it may be) about the statement that you are putting yourselves on the Anthony's level by making remarks about the Anthonys.  So far as I know, none of you has ever murdered a child, become accessories either before or after the fact, been jailed three times or engaged in loud public arguments on the streets, filled with profanity. Neither, as far as I know, have any of you assaulted a senior citizen on live television or anywhere else. Remarking on George's socks or lack of them or remarking on Lee's eyebrows pales in comparison with the Anthonys behaviour. In fact, I think those three mug shots of Casey show a look of increasing evil. And it is most unattractive.

I enjoy reading the funny remarks here and seeing the altered photos. They are, IMO, very creative. I don't think you are losing (And that is the correct spelling, not loosing) anyone's respect; Certainly not mine. I think you are a terrific group, have a great sense of humor, yet are compassionate and caring of your fellow homo sapiens. And you all want to see sweet Caylee come home.

In other words, I enjoy the fact that this group for the most part doesn't take itself too seriously, but has great interest in seeing justice done. And many of you, in one way or another, have actually participated in attempting to find missing children, even to the extent of wading through swamps.

On the Anthony's level?  Ha!  Now, about this messing up the cage.........

that's the kind of post I like!

nice

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »

Wonder why they choose to put Casey's car in the garage with a dead body smell..I guess that is when they cleaned it with the chloroform IMO

Dang Kristen, thank you for pointing that out, I have been wondering this whole time if the car was in the garage where George found Cindy when he came home and here it was in plain site the whole time, but how interesting when the police came to tow it, it was on the street, guess the smell got to be too much.

Exactly what I was thinking!!! When they LE came it was parked in front of the Garage...Remember a few weeks ago when someone had their car impounded and and come to found out her two year old kid was in the trunk after all that time??? I wonder if Caylee was still int he trunk when they brought it back from the tow yard..they just opened the trunk they didn't search it...Ok thinking out loud

Interesting thought!
I wish I knew if GA worked on July 15!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2008, 10:08:16 PM »

May have only been the trunk that had the dead body smell.  I think it's been established the quality of the chloroform would not be what was used for cleaning. 

yeah it was the trunk they said only smelled but we disagree on that I still feel like it was used to clean the trunk again the air was saturated with chloroform i haven't read anything from LE saying it wasn't used for cleaning or it was used to kill Caylee.and they had the perfect opportunity to do that when they had the trunk in garage...

The neighbor said that Casey's car in the garage was not usual when she borrowed the shovel and they pull it in to the garage after it came home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2008, 10:09:02 PM »

I have actually more or less been lurking today but I wanted to express an opinion, (uneducated though it may be) about the statement that you are putting yourselves on the Anthony's level by making remarks about the Anthonys.  So far as I know, none of you has ever murdered a child, become accessories either before or after the fact, been jailed three times or engaged in loud public arguments on the streets, filled with profanity. Neither, as far as I know, have any of you assaulted a senior citizen on live television or anywhere else. Remarking on George's socks or lack of them or remarking on Lee's eyebrows pales in comparison with the Anthonys behaviour. In fact, I think those three mug shots of Casey show a look of increasing evil. And it is most unattractive.

I enjoy reading the funny remarks here and seeing the altered photos. They are, IMO, very creative. I don't think you are losing (And that is the correct spelling, not loosing) anyone's respect; Certainly not mine. I think you are a terrific group, have a great sense of humor, yet are compassionate and caring of your fellow homo sapiens. And you all want to see sweet Caylee come home.

In other words, I enjoy the fact that this group for the most part doesn't take itself too seriously, but has great interest in seeing justice done. And many of you, in one way or another, have actually participated in attempting to find missing children, even to the extent of wading through swamps.

On the Anthony's level?  Ha!  Now, about this messing up the cage.........

Very well stated BabyBear. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2008, 10:12:22 PM »

Dangit.. I still have no cable    I missed all the excitement of somebody being banned  while playing a nice game of Clue with my hubby.   

Lee's statement is pretty interesting.  I especially noticed the part where he says Tony told him that Casey claims to have seen Caylee on a regular basis. What's up with that? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2008, 10:13:28 PM »

that is hysterical!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2008, 10:14:04 PM »

Dangit.. I still have no cable    I missed all the excitement of somebody being banned  while playing a nice game of Clue with my hubby.   

Lee's statement is pretty interesting.  I especially noticed the part where he says Tony told him that Casey claims to have seen Caylee on a regular basis. What's up with that? 
Who got banned?????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2008, 10:15:00 PM »

Kalani is having a little ciggy break!!!!!!!!!

Still there.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2008, 10:15:38 PM »

Posted by Kristen

Exactly what I was thinking!!! When they LE came it was parked in front of the Garage...Remember a few weeks ago when someone had their car impounded and and come to found out her two year old kid was in the trunk after all that time??? I wonder if Caylee was still int he trunk when they brought it back from the tow yard..they just opened the trunk they didn't search it...Ok thinking out loud

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, when you think back, it just seems like poor little Caylee had everything against her, no one realized she was missing for 31 days, if only the tow people had smelled that smell and called LE, if only Amscott had called LE instead of a tow company perhaps things might have been different. I figure Caylee's due some good luck now.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2008, 10:17:41 PM »

Really because Tony on claims to have seen Caylee 3 times since he'd known her.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2008, 10:18:02 PM »

Still there.

What does the sign next to that guy say?  It doesn't look like a "no trespassing" sign.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2008, 10:19:49 PM »

Still there.

It kinda looked like he was playing a kazoo!  I thought maybe he was serenading Casey. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2008, 10:20:03 PM »

Awwww   you know in this picture you can really see just how little Caylee was and how precious.....she was such a cute little thing and all she needed was for someone to take care of her,,,instead someone just discarded her like she was nothing.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2008, 10:20:06 PM »

Still there.

What does the sign next to that guy say?  It doesn't look like a "no trespassing" sign.

No loitering next it will be no smoking
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2008, 10:20:18 PM »

Still there.

No Loitering, I believe.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2008, 10:20:49 PM »

Still there.

No Loittering  ?? ??? ??

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.