April 26, 2024, 08:32:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370127 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: September 18, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Thursday Sept. 18, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

3:40 PM ET - Casey Anthony arrives home driven by her mother Cindy Anthony.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

Thank you Brandi

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: September 18, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »

Sorry Monkey's...just got off the phone...2 calls...one LP...other TES/M....hooked them up...they are now talking with each other....I did pound home to LP about the KC 911 call....also we no longer need to look for Dante...Wink

Just posting this real fast...got a couple other calls to make....LP and Ron Hunk Boy are out of all day meetings......Des...

You are the best...keep up the good work 

Go, Des, Go!!  What a gal.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1462 on: September 18, 2008, 04:45:13 PM »

I'm going "banana's" here!!!!!  What does all of this mean?  Dante was "found?"  Is something big about to happen?  I have no patience!

Lisa
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: September 18, 2008, 04:45:36 PM »

This is a snip from Wikipedia

The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony

NO CHIT !!!  She could make a jury believe anything, well she could if she wasn't sitting in prison for the rest of her life.  LOL
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: September 18, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »

However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

Yeah, ok dude!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: September 18, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »

I think she might have to finish high school first before she starts thinking about ye olde law school.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1466 on: September 18, 2008, 04:46:48 PM »

However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.[/b]

I choke on my water when I read this , it went out my nose , how is she going to pay for law school Her defense fund!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: September 18, 2008, 04:47:02 PM »

The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

I'm marking this day on my calendar.  NOW I've heard it all!!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: September 18, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »

This cannot be for real!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: September 18, 2008, 04:47:25 PM »

I'm going "banana's" here!!!!!  What does all of this mean?  Dante was "found?"  Is something big about to happen?  I have no patience!

Lisa

Could this mean he is/was in California?!   
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: September 18, 2008, 04:47:39 PM »

I think she might have to finish high school first before she starts thinking about ye olde law school.

I think she might have finish prison sentence too
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: September 18, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »

Lisa
Maybe he contacted LP with a tip, to get the reward money?
Maybe he's in jail somewhere?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: September 18, 2008, 04:48:19 PM »

Lisa

Me, too! Cause my kiddo's gonna be up from his nap soon, and I might miss it.
pennstater
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: September 18, 2008, 04:48:33 PM »

Casey is so wrapped up in living a lie, she probably really believes she graduated from high school.. most likely with honors.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1474 on: September 18, 2008, 04:48:33 PM »

She will probably study law while she is sitting in jail on death row , she can have all the access to the law books she wants

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: September 18, 2008, 04:49:21 PM »

However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

Yeah, ok dude!!!
I wonder how that's going to look years down the road.. she and Scott Peterson, really deserve each other. JMPO ..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: September 18, 2008, 04:49:23 PM »

Lisa

Me, too! Cause my kiddo's gonna be up from his nap soon, and I might miss it.

I think i might cancel my dinner reservations
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: September 18, 2008, 04:49:38 PM »

Could this mean he is/was in California?!   

Wow, maybe. But wasn't that reward a no questions asked, or was that the one if she was found alive?
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: September 18, 2008, 04:49:44 PM »

NO CHIT !!!  She could make a jury believe anything, well she could if she wasn't sitting in prison for the rest of her life.  LOL

yep...she can work on her law degree in prison
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: September 18, 2008, 04:50:04 PM »

OHMYGAWD I think I will throw up NOW!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.