April 20, 2024, 06:20:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 369776 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: September 18, 2008, 04:50:19 PM »

I'm going "banana's" here!!!!!  What does all of this mean?  Dante was "found?"  Is something big about to happen?  I have no patience!

Lisa
Maybe he contacted LP with a tip, to get the reward money?
Maybe he's in jail somewhere?
maybe he is the one that has been giving LP the info.all along and thats why LE was going out to Cali....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1481 on: September 18, 2008, 04:50:44 PM »

This is a snip from Wikipedia

The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony

NO CHIT !!!  She could make a jury believe anything, well she could if she wasn't sitting in prison for the rest of her life.  LOL

Joran Van Der Sloot's hobby is criminal justice. go figger.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: September 18, 2008, 04:51:03 PM »

Could this mean he is/was in California?!   

Wow, maybe. But wasn't that reward a no questions asked, or was that the one if she was found alive?
LP said he'd pay $50,000 no questions asked, to the person who leads him to the body.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: September 18, 2008, 04:51:18 PM »

She will probably study law while she is sitting in jail on death row , she can have all the access to the law books she wants

At the same time she "finds religion," eh?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: September 18, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »

I'm going "banana's" here!!!!!  What does all of this mean?  Dante was "found?"  Is something big about to happen?  I have no patience!

Lisa
Maybe he contacted LP with a tip, to get the reward money?
Maybe he's in jail somewhere?
maybe he is the one that has been giving LP the info.all along and thats why LE was going out to Cali....

Ohh... good idea.  Although didn't somebody else say he was in Michigan?

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1485 on: September 18, 2008, 04:52:14 PM »

Casey Anthony's Best Friend Speaks Out
Thursday, September 18, 2008    Email article | Print article

AUDIO: A man who once called himself a friend of Casey Anthony spoke Thursday about the 22-year-old mother.

by Rozzie Franco and Alan McBride, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --  Ryan Paysley's words may not have been the kind of support Anthony desires.

He said he believes her daughter, Caylee Anthony is dead.

PAYSLEY SOUNDBYTE:  "Knowing Casey, I would say that it was an accident," Paysley said, "As far as how it went down, I can almost guarantee you that it was an accident and that she got nervous, scared, and didn't know what to do, and she did something with her."

PAYSLEY SOUNDBYTE:    Paysley claimed not to be surprised by allegations that his former best friend has been dishonest about the situation from the outset. He said over the course of the last four or five years it seems that everything she has told him has "turned out be a lie."

These are strong words from someone who claimed to be Anthony's friend, but he said that over "the course of all this, I just lost the drive to defend her."
Paysley also said that he believes Anthony thought she could live without anyone knowing her daughter was missing and was buying herself time because she "didn't want to face the facts."

Audio links are here...
http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4264657

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 18, 2008, 04:52:16 PM »

Lisa

I think it means he has been located. And LE has or is talking to him.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: September 18, 2008, 04:52:17 PM »

I'm goin ape shit here,  i mean monkey shit
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: September 18, 2008, 04:52:24 PM »

She will probably study law while she is sitting in jail on death row , she can have all the access to the law books she wants

Yep I believe you've got it right

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: September 18, 2008, 04:52:39 PM »

Sunny in TX was that during NH case?

yes....many of us were glued to our computers day and night...the highs and the lows took a lot out of all of us emotionally and at our homes......I refused to go out to dinner with family and friends......my husband even threatened to divorce me...LOL.....

yeah..and I got married again during that time....I wore a "Hope for Natalee" bracelet on my wedding day....and I even called other monkeys during my honeymoon.....

Mine hubby has even threatened a few times to sabotage my computer in regards to my obsession with the NH case and even the Caylee Marie case.  The threats are made in humor but ... I have learn to interpret "the look" ... "the look" that implied enough was enough.

Talking about the Natalee Holloway case ... the latest update that failed to catch the attention of the American media.

Natalee Holloway Investigation: The Witness was Afraid to Come Forward & Aware that Paulus van der Sloot had Powerful Connections in the Prosecutors Office.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/16/natalee-holloway-investigation-the-witness-was-afraid-to-come-forward-aware-that-paulus-van-der-sloot-had-powerful-connections-in-the-prosecutors-office/#more-6072

Janet

Thank you Janet!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: September 18, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »

Could this mean he is/was in California?!   

Wow, maybe. But wasn't that reward a no questions asked, or was that the one if she was found alive?
LP said he'd pay $50,000 no questions asked, to the person who leads him to the body.
Exactly.......so thats why I think he was in touch with LP this entire time and thats how LP has been getting his info up until now...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: September 18, 2008, 04:53:29 PM »

However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

Yeah, ok dude!!!

She is sickening....
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: September 18, 2008, 04:53:34 PM »

]

However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

Who even wrote that? Some British? And who did Casey even speak to "recently" to be quoted?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1493 on: September 18, 2008, 04:53:45 PM »

Sorry Monkey's...just got off the phone...2 calls...one LP...other TES/M....hooked them up...they are now talking with each other....I did pound home to LP about the KC 911 call....also we no longer need to look for Dante...Wink

Just posting this real fast...got a couple other calls to make....LP and Ron Hunk Boy are out of all day meetings......Des...

Go, Des, Go!!  What a gal.

You Go Girl!!  Smile

What does this meannnnnn????

I am soooooo glad you asked.. ...I thought why don't I understand what Destiny is saying???

Cuz there are some things that Des....can't say right now...NG will be a keeper show 2nite...I think...

But...a Scientist from the BF is working on his testemony as we type....he told me so...

I'll see if I can post more after another call I'll make in about 20 mins....

Sorry...when I make a promise...I MUST keep it...or I lose my integrety with those I build a phone relationship with....I know you understand...'tis the Monkey Way....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: September 18, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

]

Who even wrote that? Some British? And who did Casey even speak to "recently" to be quoted?

That's why I don't like wikipedia anyone can put what they want.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: September 18, 2008, 04:55:04 PM »

She can follow in the footsteps of Jimmie Lee Smith...or was it Gregory Powell?  Anyway, a murderer studying the law in prison.  I guess there's nothing else to do while rotting away.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1496 on: September 18, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »

The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

NO CHIT !!!  She could make a jury believe anything, well she could if she wasn't sitting in prison for the rest of her life.  LOL

Joran Van Der Sloot's hobby is criminal justice. go figger.

We should introduce them. 

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: September 18, 2008, 04:55:46 PM »

One day she'll realize she can't serve two Masters.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1498 on: September 18, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »

]

That's why I don't like wikipedia anyone can put what they want.

Baez's secretary is surfing the net again. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: September 18, 2008, 04:56:10 PM »

]

Perhaps the same dude who was an inmate of that jail, who claims Casey said Caylee was with her ex-toyfriend?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.