March 29, 2024, 08:41:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 368214 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »

Kalani is having a little ciggy break!!!!!!!!!

Still there.

What does the sign next to that guy say?  It doesn't look like a "no trespassing" sign.

No Loitering....I think.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2008, 10:21:42 PM »

NG said Lee's statement is out. Have we seen this yet?
I smile every time I see your name, cause I hear that song on the radio "Blue Moon of Kentucky Keep on Shinin........."

I am proud of my "Kentucky" roots. Good people in this state.  That song goes way,way back in the history of this state.  The whole state is not uneducated. Thanks I like that song also, reminds me of my grandparents and parents.
Hey sweet Blue Moon of KY, always, always consider the source of a negative comment.  You are not uneducated, they were.
One of my favorite sayings is "I've been called worse by better people"!

Who said Kentuckians are uneducated? I mean...I know it's a vicious rumor that's been going around, but did someone on here say so specifically?

I'm proud to be a Kentucky girl!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2008, 10:21:43 PM »

Posted by Kristen

Exactly what I was thinking!!! When they LE came it was parked in front of the Garage...Remember a few weeks ago when someone had their car impounded and and come to found out her two year old kid was in the trunk after all that time??? I wonder if Caylee was still int he trunk when they brought it back from the tow yard..they just opened the trunk they didn't search it...Ok thinking out loud

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, when you think back, it just seems like poor little Caylee had everything against her, no one realized she was missing for 31 days, if only the tow people had smelled that smell and called LE, if only Amscott had called LE instead of a tow company perhaps things might have been different. I figure Caylee's due some good luck now.

yeah things could have been so different in hindsight..But I do think Caylee was loved the two and half years she was with the Anthony's (George and Cindy) I do not think she was mistreated or neglected I think she was loved by them and i also do not think they would have allowed anything to happen to her had she remained in their home.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2008, 10:22:08 PM »

Thank you both.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2008, 10:22:51 PM »

LEE ANTHONY WRITTEN STATEMENT

source: Nancy Grace show 9/17

Yup. The same one in the 400-page document.

Wonder why they choose to put Casey's car in the garage with a dead body smell..I guess that is when they cleaned it with the chloroform IMO

Dang Kristen, thank you for pointing that out, I have been wondering this whole time if the car was in the garage where George found Cindy when he came home and here it was in plain site the whole time, but how interesting when the police came to tow it, it was on the street, guess the smell got to be too much.

Exactly what I was thinking!!! When they LE came it was parked in front of the Garage...Remember a few weeks ago when someone had their car impounded and and come to found out her two year old kid was in the trunk after all that time??? I wonder if Caylee was still int he trunk when they brought it back from the tow yard..they just opened the trunk they didn't search it...Ok thinking out loud

Interesting thought!
I wish I knew if GA worked on July 15!

I would love to know that too! In fact it drives me crazy! I find it hard to believe that he could smell that smell, knowing his granddaughter is missing and go to work AND not even call home to check on anything, he did not call UNTIL Cindy had called him first, then he tried her back, didn't get her and calls Lee, why not high tail it home then?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2008, 10:23:37 PM »

]Awwww   you know in this picture you can really see just how little Caylee was and how precious.....she was such a cute little thing and all she needed was for someone to take care of her,,,instead someone just discarded her like she was nothing.......

It makes me sick, Hopes.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2008, 10:23:38 PM »

Still there.

What does the sign next to that guy say?  It doesn't look like a "no trespassing" sign.

No Loitering, I believe.
No littering with that cig either..
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2008, 10:24:57 PM »

NG said Lee's statement is out. Have we seen this yet?
I smile every time I see your name, cause I hear that song on the radio "Blue Moon of Kentucky Keep on Shinin........."

I am proud of my "Kentucky" roots. Good people in this state.  That song goes way,way back in the history of this state.  The whole state is not uneducated. Thanks I like that song also, reminds me of my grandparents and parents.
Hey sweet Blue Moon of KY, always, always consider the source of a negative comment.  You are not uneducated, they were.
One of my favorite sayings is "I've been called worse by better people"!

Who said Kentuckians are uneducated? I mean...I know it's a vicious rumor that's been going around, but did someone on here say so specifically?

I'm proud to be a Kentucky girl!

I 2ND that also. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2008, 10:25:25 PM »

Hmmm.. I see another one bit the dust...guess I can throw that page away.

SHOUT OUT TO ROBOTS!!!  Come back...things are gonna get good in a few days and weeks.  You may end up being right after all.....someone pass this along to Robotdog.  Maybe I should post this on the FP.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2008, 10:25:28 PM »

Posted by Kristen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, when you think back, it just seems like poor little Caylee had everything against her, no one realized she was missing for 31 days, if only the tow people had smelled that smell and called LE, if only Amscott had called LE instead of a tow company perhaps things might have been different. I figure Caylee's due some good luck now.

yeah things could have been so different in hindsight..But I do think Caylee was loved the two and half years she was with the Anthony's (George and Cindy) I do not think she was mistreated or neglected I think she was loved by them and i also do not think they would have allowed anything to happen to her had she remained in their home.

I agree, I think she was loved but I don't think she had a good life with all the bickering and her being a pawn between Cindy and Casey, I've seen it before as well as Casey taking her to parties and around all those men, I just think she endured and saw so much in her short little life.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2008, 10:26:51 PM »

Still there.

No Loitering, I believe.
No littering with that cig either..

Does anyone smell gas?...Just thinking outloud
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »

Found 2 more pix of JP Chatt

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »

We all know how much Cindy loves cigarette smoke... she is probably just
loving Kalani smoking on the premises.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2008, 10:27:48 PM »

]Awwww   you know in this picture you can really see just how little Caylee was and how precious.....she was such a cute little thing and all she needed was for someone to take care of her,,,instead someone just discarded her like she was nothing.......

It makes me sick, Hopes.
It seems so unreal to me that anybody could hurt a baby or child....I work at a place where children are in and out constantly and I find myself watching out for them and I dont even know them...My own daughter is 15 now but looked so much like baby Caylee its unreal when she was little  and I freaked out if she stayed in the bathroom too long....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:32 PM »

We all know how much Cindy loves cigarette smoke... she is probably just
loving Kalani smoking on the premises.

I was thinking the same thing.....maybe she'll offer to wash his smoky smelling clothes

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:51 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

OMG, looks like aliens in the left corner!

Is that guy the president of the Casey Anthony fan club?

Lisa

It said something about "Lies do not kill baby, but hate does"?  "I support Casey"

The protester looked like that Kalani Bowles character.

Lisa

I can't tell what the sign says.

Oh dear, well he's right I guess, Casey hated her mother so much she was willing to kill her own child.

jmo

Flannery O'Conner
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2008, 10:31:38 PM »

Links to pictures of same model car as Casey's.....trunk view, back seat can extend trunk

http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee%20anthony/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/017-1.jpg?o=16

http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee%20anthony/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/019-1.jpg?o=13

http://media.photobucket.com/image/caylee%20anthony/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/018-2.jpg?o=14

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2008, 10:31:48 PM »

]It seems so unreal to me that anybody could hurt a baby or child....I work at a place where children are in and out constantly and I find myself watching out for them and I dont even know them...My own daughter is 15 now but looked so much like baby Caylee its unreal when she was little  and I freaked out if she stayed in the bathroom too long....

Mine's just a baby and she wants and needs me so much--just like Caylee needed her mother. Children love and trust us even if we don't deserve it (and who does deserve such unconditional adoration?) In return all they want is to be loved, protected, and treasured. It hurts me to think there are children out there, like Caylee and so many others, who aren't.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2008, 10:33:20 PM »

Now who in the heck are these guys; never seen them before.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 17, 2008, 10:34:15 PM »

Posted by Kristen

I agree, I think she was loved but I don't think she had a good life with all the bickering and her being a pawn between Cindy and Casey, I've seen it before as well as Casey taking her to parties and around all those men, I just think she endured and saw so much in her short little life.

Yep I agree I am sure she had seen and heard so much in her little life..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.