April 19, 2024, 05:28:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 369742 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1600 on: September 18, 2008, 05:27:39 PM »

Thats kinda acary seeing as I to use to watch Romper room and Captain Kangaroo.........yikes

OMG,  I loved Captain Kangaroo.  I was sooo sad when he died. 

Who is Captain Kangaroo? 
You're kidding, right?

Nope.  I will go look it up on Google.  This board is for Caylee, I can get an explanation else where.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: September 18, 2008, 05:27:51 PM »

Monkeys 

Just thought I would drop these off.... Ummm just in case 

Thanks!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: September 18, 2008, 05:28:00 PM »

Yes, if something is going down you can bet Lee would be the one to run...He couldnt even bend a little sign into, and so therefore would be no match for the guys he will be hanging with in the jail......especially if news breaks that he was somehow involved with the birth of little Caylee.Maybe he is the one that took all the money out of the funds at the bank......jmo...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1603 on: September 18, 2008, 05:28:02 PM »

Does anyone have the link for the camera at the police station or is that old news?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: September 18, 2008, 05:28:38 PM »

Des has it been 20 minutes yet? 

No it hasn't I am not leaving work until I absolutley have to , then I am going to drive straight home , right to lap top .... Not stopping to feed dogs , fish , or family ..... Hubby can take care of that when he gets home .... I do not want to miss anything..... This has become my sickness
::MonkeyHaHa::I've had to pee for the last hour but I can't pry myself away from the screen! Glad there's a tv in the same room with me!

I'm runnin to the bathroom now.  I'll do my best to go for you too!
Thanks!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: September 18, 2008, 05:28:39 PM »

Who is Captain Kangaroo? 

You are kidding, right?

Awwwhhhhh,  He was like the nicest man ever on tv
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: September 18, 2008, 05:29:02 PM »

Des has it been 20 minutes yet? 

No it hasn't I am not leaving work until I absolutley have to , then I am going to drive straight home , right to lap top .... Not stopping to feed dogs , fish , or family ..... Hubby can take care of that when he gets home .... I do not want to miss anything..... This has become my sickness
::MonkeyHaHa::I've had to pee for the last hour but I can't pry myself away from the screen! Glad there's a tv in the same room with me!
I was thinking about asking my 87 year old father where he kept his depends a a few weeks back when BF info leaked LOL
'

ROTF not that is FUNNY...OK...all together...PEE BREAK!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: September 18, 2008, 05:29:13 PM »

Ok, Des has got my mind swirling with this Dante thing and the BF scientist going over his testimony, I can only speculate that this means Dante knows somwthing or is involved. The Sawgrass apt being of importance from the getgo and finding out he lived just doors down from 210 and fled. Casey says she left Caylee on the stairs, so I wonder if something happened to Caylee there, maybe fell down the stairs because they were partying or something and no one was watching her?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: September 18, 2008, 05:29:35 PM »

since some are new here - I said this a few weeks ago.

George feels that the laws are for others and not him or his family. As a former law enforcement officer, he and his family are entitled to a lifetime of "misplaced" children, hammer wielding incidents, garden hose incidents, beatings inflicted upon any and everyone regardless of age, verbal threats, physical threats, embezzlement, check kiting, fraud, money laundering and / or unlawful transfers in the amount over $10,000 all the while hiding behind the badge he so despises.

he's a piece of work, a real piece of work.
Very good pt Rob. They all seem like LE works for them and deserves no respect from them. And a belated thank you to you.

I also noticed in all of cindy's 911 calls she starts the call in "mid-info", like instead of starting I have protesters on my lawn and they are.... She starts with the protesters are throwing rocks.....  i know 911 see's your address when you call, but it seems like she thinks she 911 is working for her and has a direct line like the BAT PHONE.

NM - glad you saw it... I wasn't sure. I wish you both all the happiness in the world, or at least as much as Mr. and Mrs. Klaas. That's a lot, so you should be covered!!! 

always good to see you too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: September 18, 2008, 05:29:53 PM »

Yes, if something is going down you can bet Lee would be the one to run...He couldnt even bend a little sign into, and so therefore would be no match for the guys he will be hanging with in the jail......especially if news breaks that he was somehow involved with the birth of little Caylee.Maybe he is the one that took all the money out of the funds at the bank......jmo...

Yeah, but don't you think they would have a tail on Lee (possibility of covering-up or moving a body)? Maybe not, but I sure would have.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1610 on: September 18, 2008, 05:29:55 PM »

Thats kinda acary seeing as I to use to watch Romper room and Captain Kangaroo.........yikes

OMG,  I loved Captain Kangaroo.  I was sooo sad when he died. 

Who is Captain Kangaroo? 

Children's show that ran from '55-'84.
Captain Roo and Mr. Green Jeans

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: September 18, 2008, 05:30:20 PM »

Who is Captain Kangaroo? 

You are kidding, right?

Awwwhhhhh,  He was like the nicest man ever on tv
I liked Mr' greenjeans  alot too  and the rabbit with glasses...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: September 18, 2008, 05:30:24 PM »

Does anyone know where that camera is ? What building is it on ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: September 18, 2008, 05:30:46 PM »

since some are new here - I said this a few weeks ago.

George feels that the laws are for others and not him or his family. As a former law enforcement officer, he and his family are entitled to a lifetime of "misplaced" children, hammer wielding incidents, garden hose incidents, beatings inflicted upon any and everyone regardless of age, verbal threats, physical threats, embezzlement, check kiting, fraud, money laundering and / or unlawful transfers in the amount over $10,000 all the while hiding behind the badge he so despises.

he's a piece of work, a real piece of work.
Very good pt Rob. They all seem like LE works for them and deserves no respect from them. And a belated thank you to you.

I also noticed in all of cindy's 911 calls she starts the call in "mid-info", like instead of starting I have protesters on my lawn and they are.... She starts with the protesters are throwing rocks.....  i know 911 see's your address when you call, but it seems like she thinks she 911 is working for her and has a direct line like the BAT PHONE.

911:  what is it now Cindy

Cindy:  Protestors throwing rocks

911:  Hold on

Behind the scenes:  who wants to go to the anthony house tonight???

Cop 1:  Not me

Cop 2:  Tell Steve to go, he hasn't gone in two days

Cop 3:  Keep them on hold and maybe they will think we closed for the night,  their not too bright you know

I bet they'll have a pizza waitin' for ya if you hurry!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: September 18, 2008, 05:30:54 PM »

Hmmm
I wonder if there is going to be a pressers about Detective Yuri Melich  being hurt and how the case will to continue on ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: September 18, 2008, 05:31:06 PM »

Lead investigator hospitalized after fall from motorcycle

4:08 p.m. The lead detective investigating the Caylee Anthony case was hospitalized overnight after breaking his leg.

Detective Yuri Melich, the investigator who told a judge in July that he believed Caylee Anthony was likely dead and her mother was the person of interest, was released this morning.

Melich was injured while completing re-certification training for the sheriff's office motors unit, according to a sheriff's spokesman.

Melich's injuries are not life threatening and will not hinder the investigation.

"John Allen is the supervisor and one of the lead investigators on this case who has basically been working side-by-side with Yuri since the beginning," said spokesman Jim Solomons of how the deputy's injuries will affect the case. "We'll miss [Yuri] but the case will continue to move forward."

Solomons anticipated that Melich would take some time off to heal, though the amount of time was unclear.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-091808,0,5492153.story

That's really a shame. 

Anthony's...you can wipe the smirks off your faces because Casey is still going down.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1616 on: September 18, 2008, 05:31:41 PM »

Ok, Des has got my mind swirling with this Dante thing and the BF scientist going over his testimony, I can only speculate that this means Dante knows somwthing or is involved. The Sawgrass apt being of importance from the getgo and finding out he lived just doors down from 210 and fled. Casey says she left Caylee on the stairs, so I wonder if something happened to Caylee there, maybe fell down the stairs because they were partying or something and no one was watching her?

Little bits of truth...you never know huh?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: September 18, 2008, 05:31:46 PM »

I wish I knew for sure

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: September 18, 2008, 05:31:47 PM »

This is a snip from Wikipedia

The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony
This cannot be for real!!
Its for real and has been up dated.
The case has attracted national media attention and has regularly been the main topic of talk shows hosted by Greta Van Susteren, Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, and others, and it has been featured on America's Most Wanted[15] and ABC's 20/20. Caylee Anthony's disappearance is distinguished by a frustrating unexplained lack of critical information from Casey Anthony, who has been charged (as of August 10, 2008) with child neglect and making false statements to investigators. However, while the Anthony grandparents relentlessly call upon the public to search for Caylee in places as far as Texas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, they also insist that Casey is maintaining her silence in order to protect Caylee, and that searches for a dead body are unjustified. However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school AND FINISHING HIGH SCHOOL! and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.[citation needed]

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: September 18, 2008, 05:32:21 PM »

Nope, but watching it anyway. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.