April 26, 2024, 09:24:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370129 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: September 18, 2008, 05:47:27 PM »

I wonder if Casey's lawyer has seen this , and this is why Cindy is picking her up.

He looked real mad when her got her.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: September 18, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

Hey maybe thats where Lee is.....gone to the Mexico bourder to try to get in and talk to the people there.........(just in case something is coming down he would be safe there)  ya think!

Nah..Lee's too busy trying to cover his azz.  I feel a heatwave coming on in Orlando..can't wait for NG tonight.

Hey does anyone have a clip of baez slamming the door today..?  I missed that one...sorry.  tyia

He didn't slam it. He "flung" it open... and it just looked like he was very impatient, if not real irritated. I lost my link... hang on........

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1662 on: September 18, 2008, 05:48:46 PM »

Now, what was so damning about last night's 911 call?

I'm either slow, or just......very slow.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: September 18, 2008, 05:49:21 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7461191&version=1&locale=EN-US

There ya go higherhopes

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: September 18, 2008, 05:51:14 PM »

hello   cyn  thanks but I have already seen this  lol   I didnt ask for it....maybe someone else did....thanks anyway

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: September 18, 2008, 05:51:20 PM »

Sorru if this a repost, but why are the police still actively searching if they "know she is already." Just sayin.....................

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home

POSTED: 5:25 pm EDT September 18, 2008

Caylee Anthony doesn't have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. They secretly swarmed a family home in Volusia County about an hour's drive from where the Anthonys live.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question. It turns out they found Kaylee, but not the one everyone is looking for.

It was the striking similarity between missing Caylee and this Kaylee that brought deputies to the home of Wayne and Kim Tupper in the middle of the night.

"They all filed in. There was about five deputies and then they asked if they could see my daughter," Wayne Tupper told Eyewitness News.

That's when they got the real surprise.

"So, I'm waking her up, 'Kay-kay, wake up.' And then the last thing I said was Kaylee," Kim said.

Kaylee (left) and Missing Caylee

The Tuppers needed family photos and a birth certificate to prove she isn't the little girl who's been missing for so long.

"We don't know if somebody saw us at a store, if they were driving by," Kim said. "Could you imagine if I was at a store one day and somebody thought it was her and they didn't let me leave?"

But the Tuppers said they're most frustrated by the Anthonys' accusations that authorities aren't looking for Caylee. She says their experience proves otherwise.

"If it was our daughter, I would expect them to do the same, but they are doing their jobs," Kim said.

Even in his report, a deputy wrote that the girl looked a lot like the missing child. Of course, there are some differences. The Volusia County Kaylee is a little older and spells her name with a "K."
Copyright 2008 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

team Baez swarming the birth cert records

scumbags.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: September 18, 2008, 05:51:25 PM »

Rob thank you again and that means a lot b/c you know Klaas is one of my most favorite and inspiring people(and Monkey)

MrsRocko,
article about the brawl infront of anthony home last night and get this casey CALLED 911 see story and phone calls here
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7458574&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

baez pickup casey this am and Monkeys said he looked pissed, cindy picked up casey this afternoon.

NM - thank you and thanks to Rob too!  Also a belated congrats to you!

Rob how did she see that! Amazing is somehow an insufficent word!

Klaas I meant it and thank you

I love you Monkeys!

PS I hope that any happy time we can somehow share it with our Natalee.  She is who got us together.  Thank you Natalee!

Justice for Natalee
Justice for Caylee

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: September 18, 2008, 05:51:26 PM »

Hey maybe thats where Lee is.....gone to the Mexico bourder to try to get in and talk to the people there.........(just in case something is coming down he would be safe there)  ya think!

Nah..Lee's too busy trying to cover his azz.  I feel a heatwave coming on in Orlando..can't wait for NG tonight.

Hey does anyone have a clip of baez slamming the door today..?  I missed that one...sorry.  tyia

He didn't slam it. He "flung" it open... and it just looked like he was very impatient, if not real irritated. I lost my link... hang on........

Oh...thank you so much for the correction..wish I could have seen the look on his face.  Darn it..when I want the phone to ring..it doesn't..lol
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1668 on: September 18, 2008, 05:51:37 PM »

Sorru if this a repost, but why are the police still actively searching if they "know she is already." Just sayin.....................

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home

POSTED: 5:25 pm EDT September 18, 2008

Caylee Anthony doesn't have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. They secretly swarmed a family home in Volusia County about an hour's drive from where the Anthonys live.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question. It turns out they found Kaylee, but not the one everyone is looking for.

It was the striking similarity between missing Caylee and this Kaylee that brought deputies to the home of Wayne and Kim Tupper in the middle of the night.

"They all filed in. There was about five deputies and then they asked if they could see my daughter," Wayne Tupper told Eyewitness News.

That's when they got the real surprise.

"So, I'm waking her up, 'Kay-kay, wake up.' And then the last thing I said was Kaylee," Kim said.

Kaylee (left) and Missing Caylee

The Tuppers needed family photos and a birth certificate to prove she isn't the little girl who's been missing for so long.

"We don't know if somebody saw us at a store, if they were driving by," Kim said. "Could you imagine if I was at a store one day and somebody thought it was her and they didn't let me leave?"

But the Tuppers said they're most frustrated by the Anthonys' accusations that authorities aren't looking for Caylee. She says their experience proves otherwise.

"If it was our daughter, I would expect them to do the same, but they are doing their jobs," Kim said.

Even in his report, a deputy wrote that the girl looked a lot like the missing child. Of course, there are some differences. The Volusia County Kaylee is a little older and spells her name with a "K."
Copyright 2008 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

They look NOTHING alike. 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1669 on: September 18, 2008, 05:52:57 PM »

since some are new here - I said this a few weeks ago.

George feels that the laws are for others and not him or his family. As a former law enforcement officer, he and his family are entitled to a lifetime of "misplaced" children, hammer wielding incidents, garden hose incidents, beatings inflicted upon any and everyone regardless of age, verbal threats, physical threats, embezzlement, check kiting, fraud, money laundering and / or unlawful transfers in the amount over $10,000 all the while hiding behind the badge he so despises.

he's a piece of work, a real piece of work.
Very good pt Rob. They all seem like LE works for them and deserves no respect from them. And a belated thank you to you.

I also noticed in all of cindy's 911 calls she starts the call in "mid-info", like instead of starting I have protesters on my lawn and they are.... She starts with the protesters are throwing rocks.....  i know 911 see's your address when you call, but it seems like she thinks she 911 is working for her and has a direct line like the BAT PHONE.

911:  what is it now Cindy

Cindy:  Protestors throwing rocks

911:  Hold on

Behind the scenes:  who wants to go to the anthony house tonight???

Cop 1:  Not me

Cop 2:  Tell Steve to go, he hasn't gone in two days

Cop 3:  Keep them on hold and maybe they will think we closed for the night,  their not too bright you know
Cop 4:  Nah, been there...done that
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: September 18, 2008, 05:53:08 PM »

Wow  catching up here...he does look P!sseD!!  Flung that car door open and he usually opens it and shuts it for her.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1671 on: September 18, 2008, 05:53:30 PM »

Des has it been 20 minutes yet? 

No it hasn't I am not leaving work until I absolutley have to , then I am going to drive straight home , right to lap top .... Not stopping to feed dogs , fish , or family ..... Hubby can take care of that when he gets home .... I do not want to miss anything..... This has become my sickness

Sweetie...please don't stay at work waiting for me to post something...I only post after I talk with ppl....get my email addy from MrsKub...or Klaas....I'll not leave you in the same dark I'm in...Des.. Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: September 18, 2008, 05:53:58 PM »

hello   cyn  thanks but I have already seen this  lol   I didnt ask for it....maybe someone else did....thanks anyway

Thank you..yep he looked quite upset..well, at least he didn't put Casey in the trunk...ooops.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: September 18, 2008, 05:54:07 PM »

Guess it was flahdeeda?? 
Minor blonde moment 

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: September 18, 2008, 05:55:00 PM »

Thank you..yep he looked quite upset..well, at least he didn't put Casey in the trunk...ooops.

OMG !!  That was so not funny ........        ok ....... maybe a little 

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: September 18, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »

It probably entered his mind tho

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1676 on: September 18, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »

I just saw this on someone's photobucket.  Sorry if it's been posted here already.  Hilarious.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: September 18, 2008, 05:55:58 PM »

Im surprised she didnt forget where she was and jump in the backseat!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: September 18, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »

Wow, everything's coming so fast, I'm having a hard time keeping up. Someone asked what's up (was it mrsrock, or mrsrocko, or something) Anyway, we're waiting for possible "shocking" news. That's the gist of it anyways. Sorry it took so long to answer.

I am hoping because it was a TES spokesperson who said 'shocking' news, it's because the day they called off the search it was because they discovered what could be  Caylee's possible remains.
I'm hoping the shock is that the body was surprisingly more than skeletal and cause of death can and will be determined.
Just hoping here. Wish we had a little praying monkey icon.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: September 18, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »

Des has it been 20 minutes yet? 

No it hasn't I am not leaving work until I absolutley have to , then I am going to drive straight home , right to lap top .... Not stopping to feed dogs , fish , or family ..... Hubby can take care of that when he gets home .... I do not want to miss anything..... This has become my sickness

Sweetie...please don't stay at work waiting for me to post something...I only post after I talk with ppl....get my email addy from MrsKub...or Klaas....I'll not leave you in the same dark I'm in...Des.. Wink

Work them phones girl,  work it, work it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.