April 25, 2024, 11:11:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370081 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: September 18, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »

Thanks! 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1901 on: September 18, 2008, 07:07:30 PM »

I'm not making fun Dolce - just makes me feel REALLY OLD!!!!

Sorry KnayKnay...it has not been my day!  I am back in that stupid hole.

Are you preggers? That'll do it. Babies take mama's brain power. At least that's what I tell people now and mine is 15!

Yup.  Sorry I did not know who he was.  Thanks for the IMDB link though.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: September 18, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »

Yes 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: September 18, 2008, 07:08:15 PM »

I am humbled and touched to be in the company of you all.... I truly feel as if I have come home, I love you all!!!!! I have missed my monkey family severely!!!!

WOOHOO....so glad you are back

check this link out

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

I think everyone has probably filled you in by now.....Destiny has been talking to LP and some people at the Body Farm. She will fill us in when she can. Said to be sure to watch Nancy Grace tonight.

JB picked Casey up at the house this morning and he looked pizzed....walked out in front of her, slung the passenger door open, walked around and got in and drove away.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: September 18, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »

Masochist!

well, that's better than a Maoist.

good things are worth waiting for and this is very good. I know it pains you wenchie, but it's so good, that it will be everything I have said it is...all provided it doesn't implode at the last second. We all know how this stuff goes.

I meant Sadist anyway...haha.  I'm trying to be patient.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1905 on: September 18, 2008, 07:09:04 PM »

Perhaps he didn't 'get any' today 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1906 on: September 18, 2008, 07:09:05 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!! I know every new person starts off by saying they have been lurking for a while, and well... That is my story too... Been lurking for a month or so and for the life of me I cannot figure out what "LE" means    ... I know it means the police in some way, but what does LE stand for??? Thank you so much!...

As for this case, Casey is a joke. She is never going to confess, I mean, isn't that some people's motto... Deny, Deny, Deny.... Even if you are found guilty and proven, just DENY it... This is what liars do when someone finds out something horrible about them... Like men who cheat on their wives... They will deny it, even if the girl he was cheating with is standing there saying they we having an affair... I've dealt with people like this... And they just don't care... They have so little self esteem that they will do anything to protect their pride... It is ridiculous... I hope detectives are not counting on Casey alone to tell them what they want to hear... They need to treat this as if Casey also went missing and work this case around her... Ignoring everything she has said... Ok... So anyway... I'll stop rambling...

Just can someone please tell me what LE means!!!??? THANKS!!!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: September 18, 2008, 07:09:14 PM »

KnayKnay I am sure you are not old!! I am 30 but I know who he is..

Thanks for saying so misi but I'm about to turn 45 OMG I'm gonna be 46 - shoot!(yes I'm a Scorpio too!)

Me too!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1908 on: September 18, 2008, 07:09:18 PM »

So Rob, is that the thing you have been hinting about that a new investigation tool?????  And is that your voice on the video?  If so, you sound cute!!

that's not me 

only Carpe uses his own voice .. . . . . "Joran's a rapist, the Kalpoes suck, fook Aruba!!!" - that was the funniest phone call evah!

I sound like Carey Grant with a Pittsburgh accent. 

that is not the big news, which won't be too much longer, hopefully.

Masochist!

I was about to ask what a "Pittsburgh" Hugh Grant sounds like, but then I realized it didnt say Hugh it said a girls name. 
Go Steelers!

I'm on the floor ovah here 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:24 PM »

did any one save the link from the cam that was at the police station?   I think it had a 25 in it somewhere ...
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:41 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!! I know every new person starts off by saying they have been lurking for a while, and well... That is my story too... Been lurking for a month or so and for the life of me I cannot figure out what "LE" means    ... I know it means the police in some way, but what does LE stand for??? Thank you so much!...

As for this case, Casey is a joke. She is never going to confess, I mean, isn't that some people's motto... Deny, Deny, Deny.... Even if you are found guilty and proven, just DENY it... This is what liars do when someone finds out something horrible about them... Like men who cheat on their wives... They will deny it, even if the girl he was cheating with is standing there saying they we having an affair... I've dealt with people like this... And they just don't care... They have so little self esteem that they will do anything to protect their pride... It is ridiculous... I hope detectives are not counting on Casey alone to tell them what they want to hear... They need to treat this as if Casey also went missing and work this case around her... Ignoring everything she has said... Ok... So anyway... I'll stop rambling...

Law Enforcement

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1911 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:48 PM »

Did I see Cubbee???  Hey?  Why don't you answer your phone? LOL  I know you have been busy...so glad you are back.  Check out the Natalee thread when you get a chance...new stuff over there too...you haven't missed anything yet..ask us questions and we will just spit out the answers...that is the best way to catch up....don't try to go back and read you will never be able to do it.  So glad you are back!!

BTW...for those who want to know....Mum is back and reading...waiting for more repairs....but at least she's back.

Sunny...nanner basket...thanks.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:54 PM »

Welcome!

I know this one!!  LE = Law Enforcement!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:54 PM »

HEADS UP

NANCY GRACE - CNN HEADLINE NEWS - 8PM ET
GRETA - FOXNEWS - 9PM ET

FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE:

A&E TV

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Search for other upcoming episodes

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation--the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee's mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee's body ever be found? Why can't authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922

Super...thanks Klaas

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:55 PM »

So Rob, is that the thing you have been hinting about that a new investigation tool?????  And is that your voice on the video?  If so, you sound cute!!

that's not me 

only Carpe uses his own voice .. . . . . "Joran's a rapist, the Kalpoes suck, fook Aruba!!!" - that was the funniest phone call evah!

I sound like Carey Grant with a Pittsburgh accent. 

that is not the big news, which won't be too much longer, hopefully.

Masochist!

I was about to ask what a "Pittsburgh" Hugh Grant sounds like, but then I realized it didnt say Hugh it said a girls name. 
Go Steelers!

I'm on the floor ovah here 

And just imagine how the ones of us who are REALLY old feel! 

I Stand With The Girl
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:55 PM »

Thanks for saying so misi but I'm about to turn 45 OMG I'm gonna be 46 - shoot!(yes I'm a Scorpio too!)

We prolly watched the same episodes of Romper Room and Cap't Roo.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1916 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »

Me too!

I thought I saw the other night where several people said they were Scorpios!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1917 on: September 18, 2008, 07:11:15 PM »

Hi there. Law Enforcement.

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1918 on: September 18, 2008, 07:11:27 PM »

We prolly watched the same episodes of Romper Room and Cap't Roo.

LOL why yes, I believe we did. I liked Mr. Rogers too!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1919 on: September 18, 2008, 07:12:11 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.