April 26, 2024, 03:38:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370087 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: September 18, 2008, 07:12:12 PM »

Who want's to lock the door?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: September 18, 2008, 07:12:28 PM »

I'm not making fun Dolce - just makes me feel REALLY OLD!!!!

Sorry KnayKnay...it has not been my day!  I am back in that stupid hole.

Are you preggers? That'll do it. Babies take mama's brain power. At least that's what I tell people now and mine is 15!

Yup.  Sorry I did not know who he was.  Thanks for the IMDB link though.

"Judy, Judy, Judy"  He was quite the lady's man back in the day, Dolce.  Hope you know I'm just playin.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: September 18, 2008, 07:12:39 PM »

Ok so is anyone watching the fox live web cam? They are shooting for 11 oclock news funny stuff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: September 18, 2008, 07:12:43 PM »

I am humbled and touched to be in the company of you all.... I truly feel as if I have come home, I love you all!!!!! I have missed my monkey family severely!!!!

WOOHOO....so glad you are back

check this link out

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

I think everyone has probably filled you in by now.....Destiny has been talking to LP and some people at the Body Farm. She will fill us in when she can. Said to be sure to watch Nancy Grace tonight.

JB picked Casey up at the house this morning and he looked pizzed....walked out in front of her, slung the passenger door open, walked around and got in and drove away.

Thanks Sunny..... and thanks klaas too, and everyone else who has answered my silly questions.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: September 18, 2008, 07:13:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!! I know every new person starts off by saying they have been lurking for a while, and well... That is my story too... Been lurking for a month or so and for the life of me I cannot figure out what "LE" means    ... I know it means the police in some way, but what does LE stand for??? Thank you so much!...

As for this case, Casey is a joke. She is never going to confess, I mean, isn't that some people's motto... Deny, Deny, Deny.... Even if you are found guilty and proven, just DENY it... This is what liars do when someone finds out something horrible about them... Like men who cheat on their wives... They will deny it, even if the girl he was cheating with is standing there saying they we having an affair... I've dealt with people like this... And they just don't care... They have so little self esteem that they will do anything to protect their pride... It is ridiculous... I hope detectives are not counting on Casey alone to tell them what they want to hear... They need to treat this as if Casey also went missing and work this case around her... Ignoring everything she has said... Ok... So anyway... I'll stop rambling...

Just can someone please tell me what LE means!!!??? THANKS!!!!!!! 

Welcome Vince!  Excellent points!

LE = Law Enforcement
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: September 18, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »

KnayKnay I am sure you are not old!! I am 30 but I know who he is..

Thanks for saying so misi but I'm about to turn 45 OMG I'm gonna be 46 - shoot!(yes I'm a Scorpio too!)

We prolly watched the same episodes of Romper Room and Cap't Roo.
me too  and every episode of the waltons and hawaii five-0   lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1926 on: September 18, 2008, 07:13:52 PM »

I am humbled and touched to be in the company of you all.... I truly feel as if I have come home, I love you all!!!!! I have missed my monkey family severely!!!!

check this link out

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

I think everyone has probably filled you in by now.....Destiny has been talking to LP and some people at the Body Farm. She will fill us in when she can. Said to be sure to watch Nancy Grace tonight.

JB picked Casey up at the house this morning and he looked pizzed....walked out in front of her, slung the passenger door open, walked around and got in and drove away.

Thanks Sunny..... and thanks klaas too, and everyone else who has answered my silly questions.....

I don't know if you saw my post cubbee but I wanted you to know you were sorely missed!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1927 on: September 18, 2008, 07:14:21 PM »

Sorry KnayKnay...it has not been my day!  I am back in that stupid hole.

Are you preggers? That'll do it. Babies take mama's brain power. At least that's what I tell people now and mine is 15!

Yup.  Sorry I did not know who he was.  Thanks for the IMDB link though.

"Judy, Judy, Judy"  He was quite the lady's man back in the day, Dolce.  Hope you know I'm just playin.

Yes, I just cant believe I called him a girl.  I am such a blonde

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: September 18, 2008, 07:14:29 PM »

My daughter just had the nerve to ask me  what we were gonna have for dinner and when was I gonna start cooking........I tld her she looked pretty healthy I dont think missing one meal will hurt you........jk!~

My DH just walked in and said I am going to the Chicken Shack...what do you want!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: September 18, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »

did any one save the link from the cam that was at the police station?   I think it had a 25 in it somewhere ...
TIA

Cam that was on the police station 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: September 18, 2008, 07:14:36 PM »

Ok so is anyone watching the fox live web cam? They are shooting for 11 oclock news funny stuff

Link PLease !

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: September 18, 2008, 07:15:10 PM »

did any one save the link from the cam that was at the police station?   I think it had a 25 in it somewhere ...
TIA

Cam that was on the police station 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html
Thank You

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: September 18, 2008, 07:15:31 PM »

Thanks for saying so misi but I'm about to turn 45 OMG I'm gonna be 46 - shoot!(yes I'm a Scorpio too!)

Me too!

I thought I saw the other night where several people said they were Scorpios!

That makes alot of sense....Scorpios are known to be intrigued by what is in the dark....they are also known to be very intuitive and inquisitive....I am a Libra with Scorpio all over my chart...

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: September 18, 2008, 07:15:34 PM »

I watched it Kristin...FUNNY...she could hardly get thru that Gary Coleman one.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1934 on: September 18, 2008, 07:15:47 PM »

My daughter is irritated b/c I keep calling her my little monkey. It's a term of endearment. Teenagers!

Ok, so what's up with the cameras? One hour and counting till NG!

My hubby just walked across the floor like a MONKEY and said maybe you will like me and spend time with me if I act like a monkey lmao 

My hubby works nights. He has never understood my obssession with true crime. Oh, well Love him anyway.  smurfin

A smurf! Now I feel old ...

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1935 on: September 18, 2008, 07:15:51 PM »

We prolly watched the same episodes of Romper Room and Cap't Roo.
me too  and every episode of the waltons and hawaii five-0   lol

I'm embarrassed to say I own a couple seasons of The Waltons on DVD - I adore them - Gilligans Island too - okay Klaas - back on topic sorry!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: September 18, 2008, 07:16:25 PM »

Link PLease !

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

See if this will work its a black screen now though tought people might have had it up from earlier
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1937 on: September 18, 2008, 07:16:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!! I know every new person starts off by saying they have been lurking for a while, and well... That is my story too... Been lurking for a month or so and for the life of me I cannot figure out what "LE" means    ... I know it means the police in some way, but what does LE stand for??? Thank you so much!...

As for this case, Casey is a joke. She is never going to confess, I mean, isn't that some people's motto... Deny, Deny, Deny.... Even if you are found guilty and proven, just DENY it... This is what liars do when someone finds out something horrible about them... Like men who cheat on their wives... They will deny it, even if the girl he was cheating with is standing there saying they we having an affair... I've dealt with people like this... And they just don't care... They have so little self esteem that they will do anything to protect their pride... It is ridiculous... I hope detectives are not counting on Casey alone to tell them what they want to hear... They need to treat this as if Casey also went missing and work this case around her... Ignoring everything she has said... Ok... So anyway... I'll stop rambling...

LE = Law Enforcement

btw..I also remember the addage...'you lie and i'll swear to it...'  makes me wonder just WHAT exactly went on with that car..the day it got driven back from the impound yard.
P.S. I don't think Casey is the only one ...anyone ...is counting on. Lord knows her own daughter couldn't count on her...MPO

Not too much longer for NG...!!  heh...can't wait for this..exposure is what I'm praying for.
Beside waiting for the TRUTH about Caylee that is of course.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: September 18, 2008, 07:16:52 PM »

check this link out

I don't know if you saw my post cubbee but I wanted you to know you were sorely missed!!!!

Thanks knayknay.... I missed you all too....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: September 18, 2008, 07:17:27 PM »

Welcome..VV.........Law Enforcement

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.