April 26, 2024, 02:46:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370115 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: September 18, 2008, 12:11:07 AM »

MY Time come out come out wherever you are!!!!

She was looking for you last night, she  ::MonkeyHaHa::missed you

I am not aloowed to play tonite, I am grounded! 
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: September 18, 2008, 12:11:57 AM »

I beleive if they would ping cell phones of all the friends and family on the 26th and 27th they will be able to find out who helped her.

bump

They really dont have to ping the cell phones...Why can't they look at the records from that day and whoever she called ask them to come and take a polygraph...
my thoughts also....it all boils down to that day when she left the car because befor that she had to keep driving it because of what she was doing and I dont buy the out of gas story either.....if she wanted to keep driving why when she called someone to come get her didnt she just say bring me some gas...we all know she could have come up with money to put gas back in the car...look at how good she was at getting money...NO she didnt want the car anymore because of the smell and what had been in it.......

Yeah I am thinking that too who doesnt twant their car??? unless that was her way of having to need Tony and being stuck there
NO  believe me she wanted that car......being stuck at tomy's would have been bad for her because then she wouldnt have been able to pretend to go back and forth to work and the nanny's ...Tony had classes all day and if she let go of that car it was only because she had to and the smell and decomp. in the car was why she had to,

Yeah I agree so that means that from the 27th till July 7th she with AMy and Amy had to be driving her around?
yea  or the other people that was hanging out with Amy.....and I bet it was just another day for Casey....Ill bet she was releived to finally be done with the car.  I cant stand that girl.....good thing she's there and not here........

Ugh  that means she walked away from the car just as she walked away from Caylee hoping tp be done with it??  Ok so she had to drive by the Amscot didn't she freak out when she seen it was gone and wonder where it was?? Unless she thought maybe sombody stole it? but how would she explain the decomp in the trunk
I dont believe she thought she would have too...I really beleive she set it up hoping someone would steel it...hence the purse in the seat and other things that was left in plain sight....someone steeling a car could hardly call the law about it smelling bad so thats her way of thinking..

I dont know it doesn't make sense If someone stole the car and it was later found how would she explain the smell and Caylee being Missing why didnt she call LE and say someone stole her car with Caylee in it??

Could have said, left the kid in the car for a minute and someone stole the car..could have said someone car jacked her, they stole her purse and threw her out of the car.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »

I was not posting on the Caylee Marie forum in July.  Was Travis Nichols' claim that Casey told him that an ex-boyfriend had Caylee discussed?

Janet

+++++++++++

Ex-Boyfriend Has Missing Girl, Mother Allegedly Tells Inmate
Photos Allegedly Show Missing Girl's Mom At Club After Disappearance

POSTED: 12:30 pm EDT July 30, 2008
UPDATED: 2:55 pm EDT July 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the latest of a series of bizarre events in the case of a missing Orlando girl, a man recently jailed near the woman claims she told him her ex-boyfriend has the child.

Travis Nichols, 20, came forward Wednesday and said he was near Casey Anthony, 22, in a jail holding cell Tuesday when she talked with him about Caylee's whereabouts.

"I asked her through a holding cell, 'What'd you do with your baby?'" Nichols said. "She said, 'I didn't do nothing. My ex-boyfriend has her.'"

information Anthony allegedly told Nichols is different from her initial story that a baby sitter apparently had Caylee.

Nichols was in jail on burglary and grand theft charges. He was freed from jail.

It was not known if detectives were investigating the claim Wednesday.

http://www.local6.com/news/17038413/detail.html

I think it was later found outthat he had no conatct with her
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2008, 12:12:59 AM »

well  gee its about time you showed up and yes please lets try to contain ourselves...someone already got that big red button today.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: September 18, 2008, 12:13:01 AM »

What !!! by who??? hubby?? tell him he gets to have you all the time
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: September 18, 2008, 12:13:25 AM »

Kristen, he quit between June 24th and June 25th, I've heard both dates.
[/quote]

Man I think it is so strange he quit the day he talked to Casey
[/quote]

And George on the 24th by reporting the gas cans missing, places the car and Casey home that day. What if he hid the cans first, reported for documentation purposes the cans stolen, then called LE to report them back. Just reaching here.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: September 18, 2008, 12:14:03 AM »

So wait..Tony is the boyfriend and he suspects nothing..the person she talks to the most.  Ricardo is the guy who had the love hate relationship with her and woulden't commit to a relationship...and he knows nothing..I find it very hard to believe that nobody that was around her knows anything.

and if Casey didn't shower before he picked her up what was he thinking about her odor???   Is that why he left town?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: September 18, 2008, 12:15:11 AM »

I beleive if they would ping cell phones of all the friends and family on the 26th and 27th they will be able to find out who helped her.

bump

They really dont have to ping the cell phones...Why can't they look at the records from that day and whoever she called ask them to come and take a polygraph...
my thoughts also....it all boils down to that day when she left the car because befor that she had to keep driving it because of what she was doing and I dont buy the out of gas story either.....if she wanted to keep driving why when she called someone to come get her didnt she just say bring me some gas...we all know she could have come up with money to put gas back in the car...look at how good she was at getting money...NO she didnt want the car anymore because of the smell and what had been in it.......

Yeah I am thinking that too who doesnt twant their car??? unless that was her way of having to need Tony and being stuck there
NO  believe me she wanted that car......being stuck at tomy's would have been bad for her because then she wouldnt have been able to pretend to go back and forth to work and the nanny's ...Tony had classes all day and if she let go of that car it was only because she had to and the smell and decomp. in the car was why she had to,

Yeah I agree so that means that from the 27th till July 7th she with AMy and Amy had to be driving her around?
yea  or the other people that was hanging out with Amy.....and I bet it was just another day for Casey....Ill bet she was releived to finally be done with the car.  I cant stand that girl.....good thing she's there and not here........

Ugh  that means she walked away from the car just as she walked away from Caylee hoping tp be done with it??  Ok so she had to drive by the Amscot didn't she freak out when she seen it was gone and wonder where it was?? Unless she thought maybe sombody stole it? but how would she explain the decomp in the trunk
I dont believe she thought she would have too...I really beleive she set it up hoping someone would steel it...hence the purse in the seat and other things that was left in plain sight....someone steeling a car could hardly call the law about it smelling bad so thats her way of thinking..

I dont know it doesn't make sense If someone stole the car and it was later found how would she explain the smell and Caylee being Missing why didnt she call LE and say someone stole her car with Caylee in it??

Could have said, left the kid in the car for a minute and someone stole the car..could have said someone car jacked her, they stole her purse and threw her out of the car.

That is why it is so confusing she could have said a million things as to what happen to Caylee and call the police and she didnt she could have played that role so well !! why go through all this unless some of what she is saying iss true
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 18, 2008, 12:15:14 AM »

bump

lets face it ...she didnt want the car found ...think about it thats the only evidence LE has on her right now...stuff from the car.....the other charges child neglect and stuff is nothing compared to what they found inside that car...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: September 18, 2008, 12:16:02 AM »

UPS went to the Anthony's today.  Klaas made a real funny.  Klaas can you repost it.

I think their new document shredder was delivered today. 
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: September 18, 2008, 12:16:05 AM »

So wait..Tony is the boyfriend and he suspects nothing..the person she talks to the most.  Ricardo is the guy who had the love hate relationship with her and woulden't commit to a relationship...and he knows nothing..I find it very hard to believe that nobody that was around her knows anything.

and if Casey didn't shower before he picked her up what was he thinking about her odor???   Is that why he left town?

So the three persons she was around the most during the time caylee disappearred all go out of town?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: September 18, 2008, 12:16:27 AM »

Man. ya'all type fast, I walk away for a few minutes and I'm 2-3 pages behind!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: September 18, 2008, 12:17:12 AM »

UPS went to the Anthony's today.  Klaas made a real funny.  Klaas can you repost it.

yeah their was alot of of the here today
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: September 18, 2008, 12:18:02 AM »

Maybe not a document shredder
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #354 on: September 18, 2008, 12:18:06 AM »

Does anyone remember in the documents the police retrieved the tape from chuckee cheese from July 15th.  Always wondered how that factored into this all.

talking to myself again.  anyway, was chunkee cheese next to or near Amscott?   

I am sorry MM I didn't have an answer i didnt hear about chuckee cheese...wait was that when smeone said they seen caylee?? I thinnk LE said the tapes were recorded over

Tx Kristen... I just thought it could be important if they were trying to get tapes, like maybe they could see Amscott from their camera's.  have nooooooooo idea.   Where is MT???   

I don't no!! I am trying to find her now... Has anyone seen MMJ ????

Kristin, I'm still 'here'   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: September 18, 2008, 12:18:53 AM »

Does anyone remember in the documents the police retrieved the tape from chuckee cheese from July 15th.  Always wondered how that factored into this all.

talking to myself again.  anyway, was chunkee cheese next to or near Amscott?   

I am sorry MM I didn't have an answer i didnt hear about chuckee cheese...wait was that when smeone said they seen caylee?? I thinnk LE said the tapes were recorded over

Tx Kristen... I just thought it could be important if they were trying to get tapes, like maybe they could see Amscott from their camera's.  have nooooooooo idea.   Where is MT???   

I don't no!! I am trying to find her now... Has anyone seen MMJ ????

Kristin, I'm still 'here'   

Great how are you??? how are your sons?
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: September 18, 2008, 12:19:18 AM »

Posted by Kristen

Exactly what I was thinking!!! When they LE came it was parked in front of the Garage...Remember a few weeks ago when someone had their car impounded and and come to found out her two year old kid was in the trunk after all that time??? I wonder if Caylee was still int he trunk when they brought it back from the tow yard..they just opened the trunk they didn't search it...Ok thinking out loud

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, when you think back, it just seems like poor little Caylee had everything against her, no one realized she was missing for 31 days, if only the tow people had smelled that smell and called LE, if only Amscott had called LE instead of a tow company perhaps things might have been different. I figure Caylee's due some good luck now.

yeah things could have been so different in hindsight..But I do think Caylee was loved the two and half years she was with the Anthony's (George and Cindy) I do not think she was mistreated or neglected I think she was loved by them and i also do not think they would have allowed anything to happen to her had she remained in their home.

I agree, I think she was loved but I don't think she had a good life with all the bickering and her being a pawn between Cindy and Casey, I've seen it before as well as Casey taking her to parties and around all those men, I just think she endured and saw so much in her short little life.

Yep I agree I am sure she had seen and heard so much in her little life..

I apologize for being so out of time with you all, so if this has already been discussed, forgive me.

Didn't the wrecker yard man and George open the trunk together.  And wasn't he the one who threw the bag of garbage over the fence.  And the Sheriff's later recovered that bag?  I thought that is what I read in the 400 pgs.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 18, 2008, 12:19:49 AM »

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: September 18, 2008, 12:20:16 AM »

Posted by Kristen

Exactly what I was thinking!!! When they LE came it was parked in front of the Garage...Remember a few weeks ago when someone had their car impounded and and come to found out her two year old kid was in the trunk after all that time??? I wonder if Caylee was still int he trunk when they brought it back from the tow yard..they just opened the trunk they didn't search it...Ok thinking out loud

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, when you think back, it just seems like poor little Caylee had everything against her, no one realized she was missing for 31 days, if only the tow people had smelled that smell and called LE, if only Amscott had called LE instead of a tow company perhaps things might have been different. I figure Caylee's due some good luck now.

yeah things could have been so different in hindsight..But I do think Caylee was loved the two and half years she was with the Anthony's (George and Cindy) I do not think she was mistreated or neglected I think she was loved by them and i also do not think they would have allowed anything to happen to her had she remained in their home.

I agree, I think she was loved but I don't think she had a good life with all the bickering and her being a pawn between Cindy and Casey, I've seen it before as well as Casey taking her to parties and around all those men, I just think she endured and saw so much in her short little life.

Yep I agree I am sure she had seen and heard so much in her little life..

I apologize for being so out of time with you all, so if this has already been discussed, forgive me.

Didn't the wrecker yard man and George open the trunk together.  And wasn't he the one who threw the bag of garbage over the fence.  And the Sheriff's later recovered that bag?  I thought that is what I read in the 400 pgs.

Yes your right
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: September 18, 2008, 12:20:26 AM »

bump

This is exactly what I found to be the strangest thing..I am notorious for pushing the limits with my gas..I have run out a few times and have had to flag someone down or call and have someone take me to the gas station.  In all of the times that I have run out of gas, out of sheer laziness to go to the pump or pushing it..I have never ever left my car abanoned and done some grocery shopping.  Obviously she wasent out of money, she bought groceries...and as far as a gas can..every gas station I know has them for about 3-5 bucks, some will even be as kind as to lend you thiers..most people have a gas can of thier own in thier trunk in case of emergency..if someone had come to pick her up because she truley ran out of gas, why wouldent they bring her a gas can with some gas?  None of my friends would come to get me and not bring me gas.  If I told anyone..yeah ran out of gas, lets just leave it here..they would question me about that.  Who picked her up?

Me too, I can't tell you how many times I've ran out of gas....I would never leave my car behind...guaranteed she was abandoning the car, she may have drove it 'till it was out of gas, but didn't come back for it because of the odor!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.