March 28, 2024, 04:43:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 368161 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: September 18, 2008, 12:45:37 AM »

Leanord Padilla made me think about something tonight. How is this for a theory?

1. Casey has the dead body in her trunk of her car(shes riding around with it) and then her car unexpectidly runs out of gas.

2. Casey freaks out as she had planned to dispose the body but now cannot do that therefore calls Anthony to come get her.

3. He comes there and then she convinces HIM to help her dispose of Caylee's body so that her stupid ass doesn't get caught.

4. And then there you have your accomplice.

But do you think that Tony would be caught up in that I am thinkin it had to be someone she had known for awhile.but JMO..And LP did say whoever she had contact with the 27th and 28th then conatct stoppedd
IMHO, I don't think she told anyone, she's taking this to the grave!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 18, 2008, 12:46:36 AM »

I beleive if they would ping cell phones of all the friends and family on the 26th and 27th they will be able to find out who helped her.

bump

They really dont have to ping the cell phones...Why can't they look at the records from that day and whoever she called ask them to come and take a polygraph...
my thoughts also....it all boils down to that day when she left the car because befor that she had to keep driving it because of what she was doing and I dont buy the out of gas story either.....if she wanted to keep driving why when she called someone to come get her didnt she just say bring me some gas...we all know she could have come up with money to put gas back in the car...look at how good she was at getting money...NO she didnt want the car anymore because of the smell and what had been in it.......

Yeah I am thinking that too who doesnt twant their car??? unless that was her way of having to need Tony and being stuck there
NO  believe me she wanted that car......being stuck at tomy's would have been bad for her because then she wouldnt have been able to pretend to go back and forth to work and the nanny's ...Tony had classes all day and if she let go of that car it was only because she had to and the smell and decomp. in the car was why she had to,

Yeah I agree so that means that from the 27th till July 7th she with AMy and Amy had to be driving her around?
yea  or the other people that was hanging out with Amy.....and I bet it was just another day for Casey....Ill bet she was releived to finally be done with the car.  I cant stand that girl.....good thing she's there and not here........

Ugh  that means she walked away from the car just as she walked away from Caylee hoping tp be done with it??  Ok so she had to drive by the Amscot didn't she freak out when she seen it was gone and wonder where it was?? Unless she thought maybe sombody stole it? but how would she explain the decomp in the trunk
I dont believe she thought she would have too...I really beleive she set it up hoping someone would steel it...hence the purse in the seat and other things that was left in plain sight....someone steeling a car could hardly call the law about it smelling bad so thats her way of thinking..

I dont know it doesn't make sense If someone stole the car and it was later found how would she explain the smell and Caylee being Missing why didnt she call LE and say someone stole her car with Caylee in it??

If the car had been stolen and then recovered, she couldblame the smell on the person who stole it.  Nobody would be able to prove if the smell was the result of her actions or the actions of the thief.  If it had been stolen, she could also blame it on Zanny who stole her car and her kid.

Right but then LE would ask why she didnt report it stolen and then Tony would tell then he picked her up so it wouldnt work IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 18, 2008, 12:47:37 AM »

Good Morning, HH, MT, Kristin, etc.....   Reminder: I'm STUCK on the whole 'Father's Day' video thing. Did the Anthony's 'bring-up' the whole date correction thing about the June8th/9th missing date..OR..did LE approach the Anthony's about the 'alleged' Father's Day time stamp thing????

It's my understanding that LE came to them (Casey/Cindy/George) and said...wait a minute, don't you mean June 15th?  LE had verified very quickly that Caylee had been at the nursing home on June 15 Fathers day.  Once Cindy was confronted with the date she said yes...she was confused.

BUT...Casey, stuck to the June 9th date even when questioned by LE.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: September 18, 2008, 12:48:22 AM »

LEE ANTHONY WRITTEN STATEMENT

source: Nancy Grace show 9/17

I had to read the pages really quickly tonight and I might have missed this item, but did anyone hear the part on NG that discussed the banner running at the bottom of these screen captures about the bounty hunter thinks tot killer had an accomplice?  Did NG discuss that on her show...who/why about an accomplice?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: September 18, 2008, 12:50:17 AM »

Wait a minute.... wait a minute ....

Didn't we hear somewhere someone say... Casey cooked for us

July 4th.... acted like nothing was wrong. (Tony Lazaro apartment)

If Tony was in New York at that time... who in the heck was she cooking

for? His roomies?

Was that misinformation coming out early in the case?

Nate never mentioned anything about Tony going to New York from June 30th to July 5th.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Now, I`m talking about the time after Father`s Day weekend, around June 16 -- that`s a Monday -- and on.

NATE: Yes, ma`am, I was there.

GRACE: OK. What was Casey`s -- mom, Casey Anthony`s, demeanor?

NATE: I mean, she seemed like everything was normal. There was nothing that drew any red flags, certainly not on our end. I mean, no reason for us to be suspicious of anything. I mean, she went about her business every day. Some days -- you know, we`re in class 40 hours a week, Tony and I. We both go to a school that demands that we`re in class 40 hours a week, so we`re constantly in and out of the apartment.

But you know, when she was there, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She always seemed like she had a smile on her face. You know, if there was laundry to be done, she would take care of that. You know, she would cook dinner sometimes in the evenings and...

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. So while her daughter was missing, she was cooking up dinners for her new boyfriend?

NATE: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Like what?

NATE: I mean, just normal dinners, you know? She would make, you know -- for instance, I think one night she made pasta for everyone. Just you know...

<snipped>

GRACE: How often -- how often was Casey Anthony there at the apartment, every day?

GRACE: Every night?

GRACE: She spent the night there?

GRACE: With Tony Lazarro?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: September 18, 2008, 12:50:33 AM »

I had to read the pages really quickly tonight and I might have missed this item, but did anyone hear the part on NG that discussed the banner running at the bottom of these screen captures about the bounty hunter thinks tot killer had an accomplice?  Did NG discuss that on her show...who/why about an accomplice?  TIA

He never said who the accomplice was just saying he came to that because of the phone records he wont say who yet as of right now
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #406 on: September 18, 2008, 12:50:39 AM »

Kristin, does anyone have a screen shot of the curb camera with the black hose? in the street from earlier today?   

Sorry MMJ I tried to find it but it was gone..

Why what happen

Kristin, I will TELL you what happened: I made the funniest joke today about the curb camera when people were guessing whether it was a hose, or, a cable, etc lying in the street, but, nobody caught my joke!   

What was it!!! tell me

Deleted post to remove racist material.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:40:38 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: September 18, 2008, 12:50:42 AM »

Leanord Padilla made me think about something tonight. How is this for a theory?

1. Casey has the dead body in her trunk of her car(shes riding around with it) and then her car unexpectidly runs out of gas.

2. Casey freaks out as she had planned to dispose the body but now cannot do that therefore calls Anthony to come get her.

3. He comes there and then she convinces HIM to help her dispose of Caylee's body so that her stupid ass doesn't get caught.

4. And then there you have your accomplice.

I know the thought has crossed my mind.  I wonder what time she called him from her cell, that could be telling.                                                                                       Something about Tony seems like he would rather save his own a$$  than her stupid a$$. He's got to feel like a fool being duped by her. I hope he's giving LE  a lot of info.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: September 18, 2008, 12:52:12 AM »

Good Morning, HH, MT, Kristin, etc.....   Reminder: I'm STUCK on the whole 'Father's Day' video thing. Did the Anthony's 'bring-up' the whole date correction thing about the June8th/9th missing date..OR..did LE approach the Anthony's about the 'alleged' Father's Day time stamp thing????

It's my understanding that LE came to them (Casey/Cindy/George) and said...wait a minute, don't you mean June 15th?  LE had verified very quickly that Caylee had been at the nursing home on June 15 Fathers day.  Once Cindy was confronted with the date she said yes...she was confused.

Casey even stuck to lies about college, easliy disproved.  After she was caught lying about a job at Universal, she continues to about work and her "schedule."  What schedule did she have - with the exception of taking care of Caylee.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: September 18, 2008, 12:52:20 AM »

Kristin, does anyone have a screen shot of the curb camera with the black hose? in the street from earlier today?   

Sorry MMJ I tried to find it but it was gone..

Why what happen

Kristin, I will TELL you what happened: I made the funniest joke today about the curb camera when people were guessing whether it was a hose, or, a cable, etc lying in the street, but, nobody caught my joke!   

What was it!!! tell me

Edited to delete racist material. 

Do NOT copy or quote this type of post.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:42:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 18, 2008, 12:54:19 AM »

I beleive if they would ping cell phones of all the friends and family on the 26th and 27th they will be able to find out who helped her.

bump

They really dont have to ping the cell phones...Why can't they look at the records from that day and whoever she called ask them to come and take a polygraph...
my thoughts also....it all boils down to that day when she left the car because befor that she had to keep driving it because of what she was doing and I dont buy the out of gas story either.....if she wanted to keep driving why when she called someone to come get her didnt she just say bring me some gas...we all know she could have come up with money to put gas back in the car...look at how good she was at getting money...NO she didnt want the car anymore because of the smell and what had been in it.......

Yeah I am thinking that too who doesnt twant their car??? unless that was her way of having to need Tony and being stuck there
NO  believe me she wanted that car......being stuck at tomy's would have been bad for her because then she wouldnt have been able to pretend to go back and forth to work and the nanny's ...Tony had classes all day and if she let go of that car it was only because she had to and the smell and decomp. in the car was why she had to,

Yeah I agree so that means that from the 27th till July 7th she with AMy and Amy had to be driving her around?
yea  or the other people that was hanging out with Amy.....and I bet it was just another day for Casey....Ill bet she was releived to finally be done with the car.  I cant stand that girl.....good thing she's there and not here........

Ugh  that means she walked away from the car just as she walked away from Caylee hoping tp be done with it??  Ok so she had to drive by the Amscot didn't she freak out when she seen it was gone and wonder where it was?? Unless she thought maybe sombody stole it? but how would she explain the decomp in the trunk
I dont believe she thought she would have too...I really beleive she set it up hoping someone would steel it...hence the purse in the seat and other things that was left in plain sight....someone steeling a car could hardly call the law about it smelling bad so thats her way of thinking..

I dont know it doesn't make sense If someone stole the car and it was later found how would she explain the smell and Caylee being Missing why didnt she call LE and say someone stole her car with Caylee in it??

If the car had been stolen and then recovered, she couldblame the smell on the person who stole it.  Nobody would be able to prove if the smell was the result of her actions or the actions of the thief.  If it had been stolen, she could also blame it on Zanny who stole her car and her kid.

Right but then LE would ask why she didnt report it stolen and then Tony would tell then he picked her up so it wouldnt work IMO
she wouldnt have to tell right away, or maybe she was going to after awhile but the tow truck came for it sooner than she exspected at any rate Im sure she was hoping to get away with the car being gone and then she possibly was gonna go out to California and be out of pocket for awhile   who knows    things didnt go as she planned Im sure of that.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: September 18, 2008, 12:54:31 AM »

Casey even stuck to lies about college, easliy disproved.  After she was caught lying about a job at Universal, she continues to about work and her "schedule."  What schedule did she have - with the exception of taking care of Caylee.

and she went as far to say yesh I left my phone on my desk at work  lol did she not think they were gonna take her there to get the phone....
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: September 18, 2008, 12:56:29 AM »

for? His roomies?

Nate never mentioned anything about Tony going to New York from June 30th to July 5th.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: Now, I`m talking about the time after Father`s Day weekend, around June 16 -- that`s a Monday -- and on.

NATE: I mean, she seemed like everything was normal. There was nothing that drew any red flags, certainly not on our end. I mean, no reason for us to be suspicious of anything. I mean, she went about her business every day. Some days -- you know, we`re in class 40 hours a week, Tony and I. We both go to a school that demands that we`re in class 40 hours a week, so we`re constantly in and out of the apartment.

But you know, when she was there, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She always seemed like she had a smile on her face. You know, if there was laundry to be done, she would take care of that. You know, she would cook dinner sometimes in the evenings and...

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. So while her daughter was missing, she was cooking up dinners for her new boyfriend?

NATE: I mean, just normal dinners, you know? She would make, you know -- for instance, I think one night she made pasta for everyone. Just you know...

<snipped>

GRACE: How often -- how often was Casey Anthony there at the apartment, every day?

Do we have anything/anywhere in past threads that say Tony WAS on vacation in New York over that time frame .... OR are we just going off of Casey's call to Jesse saying she needed to use his shower cuz Tony was in NY?

Has that trip ever been confirmed? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: September 18, 2008, 12:57:20 AM »

and she went as far to say yesh I left my phone on my desk at work  lol did she not think they were gonna take her there to get the phone....

My son is a better liar than she is and he is only 12. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: September 18, 2008, 12:57:21 AM »

And keeping as many men as she could on a string.......gosh I think I would have rather been working lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: September 18, 2008, 12:58:04 AM »

well to be fair to Casey maybe she did leave it there...3 years ago 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 18, 2008, 12:58:16 AM »

He never said who the accomplice was just saying he came to that because of the phone records he wont say who yet as of right now

Thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: September 18, 2008, 12:58:45 AM »

for? His roomies?

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE

(CROSSTALK)

<snipped>

Do we have anything/anywhere in past threads that say Tony WAS on vacation in New York over that time frame .... OR are we just going off of Casey's call to Jesse saying she needed to use his shower cuz Tony was in NY?

yeah it was confirmed... Tony's sister even aske dCasey to come up to NY with Tony but she didn't of course now on her facebook they have hid all the comments on her page so I can't bring it here..
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: September 18, 2008, 12:58:57 AM »

for? His roomies?

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE

(CROSSTALK)

<snipped>

Yes, it was confirmed by Tony in the 400+ pages that were released...that is why she spent part of that week with Amy, cause he was out of town.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #419 on: September 18, 2008, 12:59:20 AM »

MT, what EXACTLY do you mean by "LE verified?"  Everybody and their grandmother (literally) all said 'June 8th/9th'  initially, then, somehow it's all switched to the 15th. So, just b/c a nurse was convinced by CINDY that Caylee was there on Father's Day........I'm sorry, I don'y buy it. 6 weeks pass and a NURSE remembers specifically who visited on a particular day????????????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.