April 16, 2024, 11:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 369430 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: September 18, 2008, 12:59:55 AM »

Good Morning, HH, MT, Kristin, etc.....   Reminder: I'm STUCK on the whole 'Father's Day' video thing. Did the Anthony's 'bring-up' the whole date correction thing about the June8th/9th missing date..OR..did LE approach the Anthony's about the 'alleged' Father's Day time stamp thing????

It's my understanding that LE came to them (Casey/Cindy/George) and said...wait a minute, don't you mean June 15th?  LE had verified very quickly that Caylee had been at the nursing home on June 15 Fathers day.  Once Cindy was confronted with the date she said yes...she was confused.

BUT...Casey, stuck to the June 9th date even when questioned by LE.

Casey even stuck to lies about college, easliy disproved.  After she was caught lying about a job at Universal, she continues to about work and her "schedule."  What schedule did she have - with the exception of taking care of Caylee.

and she went as far to say yesh I left my phone on my desk at work  lol did she not think they were gonna take her there to get the phone....

well to be fair to Casey maybe she did leave it there...3 years ago 

Maybe she thought they kept her office for her
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: September 18, 2008, 01:01:26 AM »

Good Morning, HH, MT, Kristin, etc.....   Reminder: I'm STUCK on the whole 'Father's Day' video thing. Did the Anthony's 'bring-up' the whole date correction thing about the June8th/9th missing date..OR..did LE approach the Anthony's about the 'alleged' Father's Day time stamp thing????

It's my understanding that LE came to them (Casey/Cindy/George) and said...wait a minute, don't you mean June 15th?  LE had verified very quickly that Caylee had been at the nursing home on June 15 Fathers day.  Once Cindy was confronted with the date she said yes...she was confused.

Casey even stuck to lies about college, easliy disproved.  After she was caught lying about a job at Universal, she continues to about work and her "schedule."  What schedule did she have - with the exception of taking care of Caylee.

MT, what EXACTLY do you mean by "LE verified?"  Everybody and their grandmother (literally) all said 'June 8th/9th'  initially, then, somehow it's all switched to the 15th. So, just b/c a nurse was convinced by CINDY that Caylee was there on Father's Day........I'm sorry, I don'y buy it. 6 weeks pass and a NURSE remembers specifically who visited on a particular day????????????

MMJ I think they went off of the sign in sheet at the nursing home
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: September 18, 2008, 01:01:47 AM »

People (myself included) keep making fun about all her men.  Well if I 22 again and I know then what I know now, I would probably have a stable full of guys too.  no but seriously!! 
I wish I had been  a slut too!   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: September 18, 2008, 01:02:25 AM »

MT, what EXACTLY do you mean by "LE verified?"  Everybody and their grandmother (literally) all said 'June 8th/9th'  initially, then, somehow it's all switched to the 15th. So, just b/c a nurse was convinced by CINDY that Caylee was there on Father's Day........I'm sorry, I don'y buy it. 6 weeks pass and a NURSE remembers specifically who visited on a particular day????????????

There was even a nurse in the video so they could have also confirmed by her schedule too
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #424 on: September 18, 2008, 01:02:38 AM »

And keeping as many men as she could on a string.......gosh I think I would have rather been working lol

Casey is a VIRGIN! (Jesus told me) Caylee was immaculately conceived........b/c she is an ANGEL!  I win 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: September 18, 2008, 01:02:49 AM »

first of all they signed in on the registry.....second they have a video of caylee and her GP   that has the date on it that LE did check and verified that the date was correct...also I think the GP also said that was the day..so pretty much it has been verified..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 18, 2008, 01:02:56 AM »

People (myself included) keep making fun about all her men.  Well if I 22 again and I know then what I know now, I would probably have a stable full of guys too.  no but seriously!! 

MT don't feel it's ever too late...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 18, 2008, 01:03:59 AM »

And keeping as many men as she could on a string.......gosh I think I would have rather been working lol

Casey is a VIRGIN! (Jesus told me) Caylee was immaculately conceived........b/c she is an ANGEL!  I win 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: September 18, 2008, 01:04:13 AM »

LOL

I mean really isnt that what most 22 year old do anyway???

I probably would have but I was ina relationship and had my son at 19 so I really couldn't but boy I would have had a ball!!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: September 18, 2008, 01:04:24 AM »

I was just looking at the web cam IFO the Anthony's....is there a bright light shining on their house all night?
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #430 on: September 18, 2008, 01:04:37 AM »

Kristin, IF LE 'went off' of the sign-in sheet..then..THEY are pathetic!!! I've signed in at nursing home many times...sooooooo easy to flip back thru a few pages and add a name.......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: September 18, 2008, 01:04:48 AM »

LEE ANTHONY WRITTEN STATEMENT

source: Nancy Grace show 9/17

I had to read the pages really quickly tonight and I might have missed this item, but did anyone hear the part on NG that discussed the banner running at the bottom of these screen captures about the bounty hunter thinks tot killer had an accomplice?  Did NG discuss that on her show...who/why about an accomplice?  TIA

Puzzler ... the entire transcript of tonight's NANCY GRACE show has already been posted at her website.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

The banner was referring to Leonard Padilla's theory.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the situation is, she ran out of gas at the checking cashing store on the 26th. And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th and then it stops. It just stops. No communication with hardly anybody. And the car naturally got towed off on the 30th.

So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time because if you`re dealing with a body in a garbage bag, it`s, like -- you know, it`s an awful thing to say, but if you talk to a coroner or somebody that`s handled cadavers, they`ll tell you it`s like having 30 pounds of stew in a garbage bag. And if you have a bone breakthrough, it`ll just literally cover the trunk of the car with fluids. So you basically have to have somebody with you to help you keep somewhat your composure and also to get it over into the dumpster.

GRACE: To Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky, famed forensic scientist. Would that explain evidence of human decomposition in the trunk of mom, Casey Anthony`s, car?

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Nancy, let me just set the record straight. Thirty pounds of feathers or 30 pounds of lead is still 30 pounds. What they call dead weight is still the weight, living or dead. Now, the answer to your question is, there may be some indicators, looking at physical evidence, indicators of decomposition which would support the theory that there was a dead body in that trunk. That`s really the issue.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: September 18, 2008, 01:05:14 AM »

and she went as far to say yesh I left my phone on my desk at work  lol did she not think they were gonna take her there to get the phone....

I thought she reported it stolen to security 9 days ago.  I wish they came backed and asked her what was the day and date. 9 days ago.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: September 18, 2008, 01:05:22 AM »

OH BOY MMJ please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: September 18, 2008, 01:07:46 AM »

first of all they signed in on the registry.....second they have a video of caylee and her GP   that has the date on it that LE did check and verified that the date was correct...also I think the GP also said that was the day..so pretty much it has been verified..THIS is how they verified that they were at the nursing home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #435 on: September 18, 2008, 01:08:02 AM »

MT, are you being honestly serious about what you just said?

Please stay on topic and remember you are on a missing child's thread.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:50:25 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 18, 2008, 01:08:11 AM »

Good Morning, HH, MT, Kristin, etc.....  reminder: I'm STUCK on the whole 'Father's Day' video thing. Did the Anthony's 'bring-up' the whole date correction thing about the June8th/9th missing date..OR..did LE approach the Anthony's about the 'alleged' Father's Day time stamp thing????

Casey even stuck to lies about college, easily disproved.  After she was caught lying about a job at Universal, she continues to about work and her "schedule."  What schedule did she have - with the exception of taking care of Caylee.

Kristin, IF LE 'went off' of the sign-in sheet..then..THEY are pathetic!!! I've signed in at nursing home many times...sooooooo easy to flip back thru a few pages and add a name.......

MMJ with all do respect I really think the 15th date is correct..the neighbors even said there was an argument that day...Cindy and Caylee had dinner at Cindy's mom house i believe also that date so it was not just LE and a sign in sheet 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:33 AM »

I thought she reported it stolen to security 9 days ago.  I wish they came backed and asked her what was the day and date. 9 days ago.

what is up with that !! 9 days 31 days but you cant remember a person phone number or what day you see your kid??
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:37 AM »

Leanord Padilla made me think about something tonight. How is this for a theory?

1. Casey has the dead body in her trunk of her car(shes riding around with it) and then her car unexpectidly runs out of gas.

2. Casey freaks out as she had planned to dispose the body but now cannot do that therefore calls Anthony to come get her.

3. He comes there and then she convinces HIM to help her dispose of Caylee's body so that her stupid ass doesn't get caught.

4. And then there you have your accomplice.

But do you think that Tony would be caught up in that I am thinkin it had to be someone she had known for awhile.but JMO..And LP did say whoever she had contact with the 27th and 28th then conatct stoppedd
IMHO, I don't think she told anyone, she's taking this to the grave!
I'm sure there will be an ugly thing there with red eyes waiting for her too...if she's indeed going to take the TRUTH to the grave.
Caylee deserves justice....I can only hope that Casey is soon to become honest and lead LE to Caylee.
Not only that...but if there are any assistants in the cover-up..I can only hope they are also exposed..immediately.
I hate to see any souls damned eternally...but...if that's their choice..then that's their choice.
JMO.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: September 18, 2008, 01:11:49 AM »

OK off topic but can you guys believe we actually have stayed on topic so far tonight!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.