March 28, 2024, 06:21:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 368165 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: September 18, 2008, 01:13:07 AM »

People (myself included) keep making fun about all her men.  Well if I 22 again and I know then what I know now, I would probably have a stable full of guys too.  no but seriously!! 
I wish I had been  a slut too!   

MT don't feel it's ever too late...

I am married!    j/k He's a great guy but still a guy. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: September 18, 2008, 01:15:24 AM »

People (myself included) keep making fun about all her men.  Well if I 22 again and I know then what I know now, I would probably have a stable full of guys too.  no but seriously!! 

LOL

I mean really isnt that what most 22 year old do anyway???

I probably would have but I was ina relationship and had my son at 19 so I really couldn't but boy I would have had a ball!!

The samrt ones.  I too was in a long term relationship and stayed faithful. WTF? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: September 18, 2008, 01:15:49 AM »

Only kidding been there done that (married I mean) .  But I wish I knew what j/k means?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: September 18, 2008, 01:16:19 AM »

I really do hope that they find little Caylee's body.....I think thats the one thing that I want more than anything....through all the forensic's that is able to be done I really dont think decomposition will be a factor because i truly belive that that is where the truth is at...that will be Caylees turn to tell what really happened to her....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: September 18, 2008, 01:18:04 AM »

Didn't Cindy say she heard casey and Caylee up the morning of the 16th? But though the door,which I always thought was odd because Cindy would want a kiss goodbye from Caylee before she left for work. Was that a lie?

Sorry again, posting late.  I have wondered about that too.  And then later that day George said he saw Caylee and Casey leave together.

About the 9th of June and 15th of June conflict.  I think it was caused by Cindy, maybe on accident.  She seems to run that family.  Casey clearly said right from the beginning that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days.  Counting back that takes us to June 15th - Father's Day, the day of the loud fight.  As far as I can recall, it was Cindy who first said June 9th.  I maybe even recall that she was so certain that she even corrected one of the other family members when they disputed the date.  (I will go back and re listen to all the very early audio & video).  After that all the family members fell in line.  All their handwritten statements have 9th date.  George and Casey and Cindy knew that Cindy took Caylee to see Cindy's day for Father's Day.  Cindy must have an amazing power of personality to get all of them to give the wrong date in a sworn statement.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: September 18, 2008, 01:18:06 AM »

LOL

LOL yep me too since i was 15  no fun for me!!! 2 kids and 16 years later here we are but i wouldnt have it any other way...Well that is what i say most of the time

I probably would have but I was ina relationship and had my son at 19 so I really couldn't but boy I would have had a ball!!

The samrt ones.  I too was in a long term relationship and stayed faithful. WTF? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: September 18, 2008, 01:18:53 AM »

Good Morning, HH, MT, Kristin, etc.....   Reminder: I'm STUCK on the whole 'Father's Day' video thing. Did the Anthony's 'bring-up' the whole date correction thing about the June8th/9th missing date..OR..did LE approach the Anthony's about the 'alleged' Father's Day time stamp thing????

It's my understanding that LE came to them (Casey/Cindy/George) and said...wait a minute, don't you mean June 15th?  LE had verified very quickly that Caylee had been at the nursing home on June 15 Fathers day.  Once Cindy was confronted with the date she said yes...she was confused.

BUT...Casey, stuck to the June 9th date even when questioned by LE.

Casey even stuck to lies about college, easliy disproved.  After she was caught lying about a job at Universal, she continues to about work and her "schedule."  What schedule did she have - with the exception of taking care of Caylee.

and she went as far to say yesh I left my phone on my desk at work  lol did she not think they were gonna take her there to get the phone....

I thought she reported it stolen to security 9 days ago.  I wish they came backed and asked her what was the day and date. 9 days ago.

what is up with that !! 9 days 31 days but you cant remember a person phone number or what day you see your kid??

I know...............she is nuts!!  My husband said I could have a better job with the interrogation.  I know the tricks when someone is lying.  I am like a pittbull!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: September 18, 2008, 01:19:05 AM »

Only kidding been there done that (married I mean) .  But I wish I knew what j/k means?

JOKING
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: September 18, 2008, 01:20:50 AM »

Didn't Cindy say she heard casey and Caylee up the morning of the 16th? But though the door,which I always thought was odd because Cindy would want a kiss goodbye from Caylee before she left for work. Was that a lie?

Sorry again, posting late.  I have wondered about that too.  And then later that day George said he saw Caylee and Casey leave together.

About the 9th of June and 15th of June conflict.  I think it was caused by Cindy, maybe on accident.  She seems to run that family.  Casey clearly said right from the beginning that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days.  Counting back that takes us to June 15th - Father's Day, the day of the loud fight.  As far as I can recall, it was Cindy who first said June 9th.  I maybe even recall that she was so certain that she even corrected one of the other family members when they disputed the date.  (I will go back and re listen to all the very early audio & video).  After that all the family members fell in line.  All their handwritten statements have 9th date.  George and Casey and Cindy knew that Cindy took Caylee to see Cindy's day for Father's Day.  Cindy must have an amazing power of personality to get all of them to give the wrong date in a sworn statement.

yeah I just think it was a mistake the dates anyway maybe she got june 9th because casey kept saying 31 days anyway from Cindy voice I really think she had no idea
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: September 18, 2008, 01:20:57 AM »

JOKING
yea figured it out after post...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: September 18, 2008, 01:22:46 AM »

J/K = just kidding
IMO = Im my opinion
JMO = just my opinion
o/t = off topic
t/o = timeout

Anyhting else?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: September 18, 2008, 01:23:46 AM »

Hey my posts are disappearing guess I am taking too much 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: September 18, 2008, 01:25:14 AM »

I really don't think Casey is a happy person despite her fast life style.    Lieing is a full time job and she seems void of emotion.  JMO
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: September 18, 2008, 01:25:17 AM »

J/K = just kidding
IMO = Im my opinion
JMO = just my opinion
o/t = off topic
t/o = timeout

Anyhting else?
mmj.....just kidding......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: September 18, 2008, 01:25:36 AM »

Hey my posts are disappearing guess I am talking too much 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: September 18, 2008, 01:27:00 AM »

J/K = just kidding
IMO = Im my opinion
JMO = just my opinion
o/t = off topic
t/o = timeout

Anyhting else?

TO
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: September 18, 2008, 01:27:49 AM »

I really don't think Casey is a happy person despite her fast life style.    Lieing is a full time job and she seems void of emotion.  JMO
I don think people like CASEY ARE EVER HAPPY...THATS WHY SHE HAD SO MUCH GOING ON  NOTHING CAN SATISFY HER FOR LONG ALWAYS WANTING SOMETHING ELSE.

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #457 on: September 18, 2008, 01:28:12 AM »

LOL

LOL yep me too since i was 15  no fun for me!!! 2 kids and 16 years later here we are but i wouldnt have it any other way...Well that is what i say most of the time

Woah, ladies!  TIME OUT here. Kristin?, Are you also saying that 'if' you were 22, today, you'd be running around with mad guys?  Did you just 'say' that girls who slut around are the 'smart ones?'  If so, I have a major response....

Please stay on topic.  This is a missing child's thread.  If you want to have this kind of discussion, go to "Monkey Musings".
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:52:21 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: September 18, 2008, 01:28:50 AM »

I don think people like CASEY ARE EVER HAPPY...THATS WHY SHE HAD SO MUCH GOING ON  NOTHING CAN SATISFY HER FOR LONG ALWAYS WANTING SOMETHING ELSE.
oopppss   didnt mean the caps.......darn cat!!!!!!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: September 18, 2008, 01:32:48 AM »

LOL

Woah, ladies!  TIME OUT here. Kristin?, Are you also saying that 'if' you were 22, today, you'd be running around with mad guys?  Did you just 'say' that girls who slut around are the 'smart ones?'  If so, I have a major response....

No i did say that some girls her age that are into the club scene tend to be around alot of men I have no clue if she is sleeping with all of them but If you look at people her age yes atleast where I am from that is what they do

and I said if i were 22 again  I would be out doing the same thing partying drinking but since I was in a relationship i never really got in to all that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.