April 24, 2024, 07:38:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370029 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: September 18, 2008, 01:34:22 AM »

Hey my posts are disappearing guess I am taking too much 

Dis you look on the previous page.  I say the one about o/t!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 18, 2008, 01:34:35 AM »

People (myself included) keep making fun about all her men.  Well if I 22 again and I know then what I know now, I would probably have a stable full of guys too.  no but seriously!! 
I wish I had been  a slut too!   

MT don't feel it's ever too late...

I am married!    j/k He's a great guy but still a guy. 

Only kidding been there done that (married I mean) .  But I wish I knew what j/k means?

J/K = just kidding
IMO = Im my opinion
JMO = just my opinion
o/t = off topic
t/o = timeout

Anyhting else?

Well MT - IMO if we continue o/t we will be put in t/o and I'm not j/k but this is JMO
A/R/T 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 18, 2008, 01:35:48 AM »

People (myself included) keep making fun about all her men.  Well if I 22 again and I know then what I know now, I would probably have a stable full of guys too.  no but seriously!! 

Only kidding been there done that (married I mean) .  But I wish I knew what j/k means?

J/K = just kidding
IMO = Im my opinion
JMO = just my opinion
o/t = off topic
t/o = timeout

Anyhting else?

Well MT - IMO if we continue o/t we will be put in t/o and I'm not j/k but this is JMO
A/R/T 
Ye  

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 18, 2008, 01:36:28 AM »

Hey my posts are disappearing guess I am taking too much 

Dis you look on the previous page.  I say the one about o/t!

Talk about O/T I thought i was on a veterinarian or ups board earlier thought i was lost
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: September 18, 2008, 01:36:39 AM »

I really don't think Casey is a happy person despite her fast life style.    Lieing is a full time job and she seems void of emotion.  JMO

I agree.  I guess that's why she didn't have a real job.  Keeping up with all her lies and charades must of kept her very busy.

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #465 on: September 18, 2008, 01:37:08 AM »

LOL

LOL yep me too since i was 15  no fun for me!!! 2 kids and 16 years later here we are but i wouldnt have it any other way...Well that is what i say most of the time

I mean really isnt that what most 22 year old do anyway???

I probably would have but I was ina relationship and had my son at 19 so I really couldn't but boy I would have had a ball!!

The samrt ones.  I too was in a long term relationship and stayed faithful. WTF? 

Woah, ladies!  TIME OUT here. Kristin?, Are you also saying that 'if' you were 22, today, you'd be running around with mad guys?  Did you just 'say' that girls who slut around are the 'smart ones?'  If so, I have a major response....

No i did say that some girls her age that are into the club scene tend to be around alot of men I have no clue if she is sleeping with all of them but If you look at people her age yes atleast where I am from that is what they do

and I said if i were 22 again  I would be out doing the same thing partying drinking but since I was in a relationship i never really got in to all that

THAT didn't answer my question, but, let me remind you monkies of one important thing here. The SOLE reason that Caylee is effin DEAD is BECAUSE young women have chosen the slut life. Caylee is dead b/c her skank mother had no self-esteem left from being a hoebag. I agree, young women everywhere are doing the same thing...... how depressing...no wonder everyone is divorced!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: September 18, 2008, 01:38:09 AM »

J/K = just kidding
IMO = Im my opinion
JMO = just my opinion
o/t = off topic
t/o = timeout

Anyhting else?

A/R/T 

what is a/r/t. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: September 18, 2008, 01:39:06 AM »

I really don't think Casey is a happy person despite her fast life style.    Lieing is a full time job and she seems void of emotion.  JMO

I agree.  I guess that's why she didn't have a real job.  Keeping up with all her lies and charades must of kept her very busy.

Very  busy indeed...and also she seems to want to brag alot about things that aren't true like build herself up, she just is never satisfied with anything..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: September 18, 2008, 01:39:41 AM »

LOL

LOL yep me too since i was 15  no fun for me!!! 2 kids and 16 years later here we are but i wouldnt have it any other way...Well that is what i say most of the time

I probably would have but I was ina relationship and had my son at 19 so I really couldn't but boy I would have had a ball!!

The samrt ones.  I too was in a long term relationship and stayed faithful. WTF? 

Woah, ladies!  TIME OUT here. Kristin?, Are you also saying that 'if' you were 22, today, you'd be running around with mad guys?  Did you just 'say' that girls who slut around are the 'smart ones?'  If so, I have a major response....

No i did say that some girls her age that are into the club scene tend to be around alot of men I have no clue if she is sleeping with all of them but If you look at people her age yes atleast where I am from that is what they do

and I said if i were 22 again  I would be out doing the same thing partying drinking but since I was in a relationship i never really got in to all that

I have a 22 year old daughter and that is NOt what she does. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: September 18, 2008, 01:39:57 AM »

J/K = just kidding
IMO = Im my opinion
JMO = just my opinion
o/t = off topic
t/o = timeout

Anyhting else?

A/R/T 

what is a/r/t. 

gotcha  all righty  than 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 18, 2008, 01:40:50 AM »

LOL

THAT didn't answer my question, but, let me remind you monkies of one important thing here. The SOLE reason that Caylee is effin DEAD is BECAUSE young women have chosen the slut life. Caylee is dead b/c her skank mother had no self-esteem left from being a hoebag. I agree, young women everywhere are doing the same thing...... how depressing...no wonder everyone is divorced!!!

what were you doing at 22??
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 18, 2008, 01:41:29 AM »

LOL

I have a 22 year old daughter and that is NOt what she does. 

That is why I didn't say all
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: September 18, 2008, 01:42:03 AM »

LOL

MMJ - as a Christian, I would think you not be so judgemental or use the words you do.  Noone knows how or why little Caylee died yet.  Her mother may or may not be  a victim of another henious crime.  Where is the compassion?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 18, 2008, 01:43:51 AM »

well, I was just wondering , does anyone know if Cindy;s Mother has ever been Questioned about any of this or her Dad either one ...just wondering...

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 18, 2008, 01:44:06 AM »

LOL

MMJ - as a Christian, I would think you not be so judgemental or use the words you do.  Noone knows how or why little Caylee died yet.  Her mother may or may not be  a victim of another henious crime.  Where is the compassion?

That is what I am saying if people really believe that Casey was olested by her brother and father she is a victim maybe she thought she was protecting Caylee from being molested??? Ok not that I believe the incest theory but they would in fact make Casey a victim
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: September 18, 2008, 01:44:26 AM »

J/K = just kidding
IMO = Im my opinion
JMO = just my opinion
o/t = off topic
t/o = timeout

Anyhting else?

A/R/T 

what is a/r/t. 

gotcha  all righty  than 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 18, 2008, 01:44:38 AM »

LOL

Amen!!
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: September 18, 2008, 01:44:41 AM »

Wait a minute.... wait a minute ....

Didn't we hear somewhere someone say... Casey cooked for us

July 4th.... acted like nothing was wrong. (Tony Lazaro apartment)

If Tony was in New York at that time... who in the heck was she cooking

for? His roomies?

Was that misinformation coming out early in the case?

Nate never mentioned anything about Tony going to New York from June 30th to July 5th.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Now, I`m talking about the time after Father`s Day weekend, around June 16 -- that`s a Monday -- and on.

NATE: Yes, ma`am, I was there.

GRACE: OK. What was Casey`s -- mom, Casey Anthony`s, demeanor?

NATE: I mean, she seemed like everything was normal. There was nothing that drew any red flags, certainly not on our end. I mean, no reason for us to be suspicious of anything. I mean, she went about her business every day. Some days -- you know, we`re in class 40 hours a week, Tony and I. We both go to a school that demands that we`re in class 40 hours a week, so we`re constantly in and out of the apartment.

But you know, when she was there, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She always seemed like she had a smile on her face. You know, if there was laundry to be done, she would take care of that. You know, she would cook dinner sometimes in the evenings and...

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. So while her daughter was missing, she was cooking up dinners for her new boyfriend?

NATE: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Like what?

NATE: I mean, just normal dinners, you know? She would make, you know -- for instance, I think one night she made pasta for everyone. Just you know...

<snipped>

GRACE: How often -- how often was Casey Anthony there at the apartment, every day?

GRACE: Every night?

GRACE: She spent the night there?

GRACE: With Tony Lazarro?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

Do we have anything/anywhere in past threads that say Tony WAS on vacation in New York over that time frame .... OR are we just going off of Casey's call to Jesse saying she needed to use his shower cuz Tony was in NY?

Has that trip ever been confirmed? 

It's part of Tony's statement in the 400 pgs.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: September 18, 2008, 01:47:43 AM »

Who's staying up till page 100 tonight.  Don't want to be last in cage tonight?   
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #479 on: September 18, 2008, 01:48:16 AM »

LOL

MT, how do you know that I am a Christian?  And, what "heinous crime" are you alluding to?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.