April 19, 2024, 04:18:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 369688 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: September 18, 2008, 01:58:56 AM »

I can't sleep. I keep thinking about them being in that house alone.  You know Cindy had to have a lot of classes to bcome a nurse.  George had to have a lot of training to become a policemen.  They attended Church.  Then one day, Casey makes a dreadful mistake (imo) and the entire family is going to suffer forever.  Whatever they are doing inside that house cannot go on, they have to break and tell what really happened.  No one (apparently) is looking for Caylee except Joeseph.  What a sad deal!!!!!
Yes...it makes me wonder just what do they do...pictures of Caylee every where...her toys her clothes..my God how can they just sat there and not do anything..I would just freak out......or choke the truth out of Casey even if it meant going to jail myself....This is a baby that is gone and somebody would tell me something or that somebody would be headed back to jail...not my house...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: September 18, 2008, 01:59:15 AM »

MMJ I am curious as to what you think about the incest theory going around??

Nevermind
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: September 18, 2008, 02:00:59 AM »

People (myself included) keep making fun about all her men.  Well if I 22 again and I know then what I know now, I would probably have a stable full of guys too.  no but seriously!! 
I wish I had been  a slut too!   

LOL

LOL yep me too since i was 15  no fun for me!!! 2 kids and 16 years later here we are but i wouldnt have it any other way...Well that is what i say most of the time

I mean really isnt that what most 22 year old do anyway???

I probably would have but I was ina relationship and had my son at 19 so I really couldn't but boy I would have had a ball!!

The samrt ones.  I too was in a long term relationship and stayed faithful. WTF? 

Woah, ladies!  TIME OUT here. Kristin?, Are you also saying that 'if' you were 22, today, you'd be running around with mad guys?  Did you just 'say' that girls who slut around are the 'smart ones?'  If so, I have a major response....

No i did say that some girls her age that are into the club scene tend to be around alot of men I have no clue if she is sleeping with all of them but If you look at people her age yes atleast where I am from that is what they do

and I said if i were 22 again  I would be out doing the same thing partying drinking but since I was in a relationship i never really got in to all that

THAT didn't answer my question, but, let me remind you monkies of one important thing here. The SOLE reason that Caylee is effin DEAD is BECAUSE young women have chosen the slut life. Caylee is dead b/c her skank mother had no self-esteem left from being a hoebag. I agree, young women everywhere are doing the same thing...... how depressing...no wonder everyone is divorced!!!

MMJ - as a Christian, I would think you not be so judgemental or use the words you do.  Noone knows how or why little Caylee died yet.  Her mother may or may not be  a victim of another henious crime.  Where is the compassion?

MT, how do you know that I am a Christian?  And, what "heinous crime" are you alluding to?

I don't!!  The henious crime would be that she is a victim of being molested by her father or brother, as many people are speculating.

Well, I AM very much a Christian....and.....don;t ASSume that the male(s) are the perpetrators of molestation, etc anymore. Times have changed....Casey Anthony was/is a common smutbag. If she wasn't a 'common' pig/hoe, Caylee would be here today...AND..have the most important thing in her life: a FATHER!

Just curious as to how the most important thing in Caylees life is a father.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 18, 2008, 02:01:20 AM »

Unfortunately scaredmonkeys has gotten way out of control!  Not at all what it used to be.  People making rash statements that they have no proof to support their statements. It really makes sad as someone who was here when Natalee disappeared and we were a caring bunch of people.  This has gotten so crazy that I rarely post and hesitate to read as it makes me sick with the things that are posted with no proof. 

Could be that there has never been a case so perplexing before.  Usually the mother or grandparents of a missing person are cooperative with LE.  Not spewing insults at the public and media.  That was started by Cindy Anthony.  In most cases our sympaties go to the victims, but here we find the victim being victimized by her own family...or so it seems.

It is hard to distinguish victim from perpetrator here.  If they want to know where their child/grandchild is than for goodness sake tell the truth.  That is what has created all of the speculation in trying to understand why Casey and family are responding so innapropriately and what may have caused this disorder.   

I agree that their behavior has been crazy but that is still no proof that Casey was molested by her brother or father or both. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: September 18, 2008, 02:02:10 AM »

Has anyone watched the Steve Wilkos show??

I really don't ike itto much but maybe the Anthony's should make an appearance on their instead of Dr. Phil
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: September 18, 2008, 02:02:56 AM »

I can't sleep. I keep thinking about them being in that house alone.  You know Cindy had to have a lot of classes to bcome a nurse.  George had to have a lot of training to become a policemen.  They attended Church.  Then one day, Casey makes a dreadful mistake (imo) and the entire family is going to suffer forever.  Whatever they are doing inside that house cannot go on, they have to break and tell what really happened.  No one (apparently) is looking for Caylee except Joeseph.  What a sad deal!!!!!
Yes...it makes me wonder just what do they do...pictures of Caylee every where...her toys her clothes..my God how can they just sat there and not do anything..I would just freak out......or choke the truth out of Casey even if it meant going to jail myself....This is a baby that is gone and somebody would tell me something or that somebody would be headed back to jail...not my house...

CA gave a interview today/ translated to Spanish for PR.. I am not sure what is up with her. Denial or Liar?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 18, 2008, 02:03:58 AM »

I really don't ike itto much but maybe the Anthony's should make an appearance on their instead of Dr. Phil

Are they really going on Dr Phil?  I imagine he could rip the rug from under them. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: September 18, 2008, 02:04:34 AM »

CA gave a interview today/ translated to Spanish for PR.. I am not sure what is up with her. Denial or Liar?

IMO I really think she is denial she is not ready to accept her grand daughter is dead if that is the case
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 18, 2008, 02:04:51 AM »

no I didnt get to see that..I think she's BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: September 18, 2008, 02:05:06 AM »

If that were true if would definitely  be a henious crime and she would be a victim.  However, there is no proof that Casey was molested by her father or brother.  It makes me sick that people here state this as if it were fact with  no proof.

Several us here feel the same way you do.  Many of posts are trying to that point.  Perhaps, you missed have many of previous conversations and missing our point.  But I wll agree, speculation. something is not right with Casey.  She is very narcissitic. IMO
a/r/t

I do agree that she does appear from her actions and statements to be very narcicistic.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 18, 2008, 02:05:12 AM »

Are they really going on Dr Phil?  I imagine he could rip the rug from under them. 

It was said but then I think it was later said that Nejame is the only one going
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: September 18, 2008, 02:05:45 AM »

CA and GA attorney is going on.  I don't know of anyone else.  I am sure LP wants to be on it to.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #512 on: September 18, 2008, 02:06:15 AM »

People (myself included) keep making fun about all her men.  Well if I 22 again and I know then what I know now, I would probably have a stable full of guys too.  no but seriously!! 

LOL

LOL yep me too since i was 15  no fun for me!!! 2 kids and 16 years later here we are but i wouldnt have it any other way...Well that is what i say most of the time

I probably would have but I was ina relationship and had my son at 19 so I really couldn't but boy I would have had a ball!!

The samrt ones.  I too was in a long term relationship and stayed faithful. WTF? 

Woah, ladies!  TIME OUT here. Kristin?, Are you also saying that 'if' you were 22, today, you'd be running around with mad guys?  Did you just 'say' that girls who slut around are the 'smart ones?'  If so, I have a major response....

No i did say that some girls her age that are into the club scene tend to be around alot of men I have no clue if she is sleeping with all of them but If you look at people her age yes atleast where I am from that is what they do

and I said if i were 22 again  I would be out doing the same thing partying drinking but since I was in a relationship i never really got in to all that

THAT didn't answer my question, but, let me remind you monkies of one important thing here. The SOLE reason that Caylee is effin DEAD is BECAUSE young women have chosen the slut life. Caylee is dead b/c her skank mother had no self-esteem left from being a hoebag. I agree, young women everywhere are doing the same thing...... how depressing...no wonder everyone is divorced!!!

MMJ - as a Christian, I would think you not be so judgemental or use the words you do.  Noone knows how or why little Caylee died yet.  Her mother may or may not be  a victim of another henious crime.  Where is the compassion?

MT, how do you know that I am a Christian?  And, what "heinous crime" are you alluding to?

I don't!!  The henious crime would be that she is a victim of being molested by her father or brother, as many people are speculating.

Well, I AM very much a Christian....and.....don;t ASSume that the male(s) are the perpetrators of molestation, etc anymore. Times have changed....Casey Anthony was/is a common smutbag. If she wasn't a 'common' pig/hoe, Caylee would be here today...AND..have the most important thing in her life: a FATHER!

I'm glad you are curious about 'fatherlessness' I've done ALOT of observation in the past decade or so, and......99% of what I see out there with young women/females..is that: the ones without a father are the most effed up. 'Casey' is an anomoly in my eyes..........she don't fit the mold. However, if incest was involved, that would equate to the 'fatherlessness' I refer to...correct? Little girls NEED a good daddy, damnit!!! 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: September 18, 2008, 02:06:28 AM »

M M   Im gonna be here awhile.......dont leave me....
[/qu            Hey higherhopes, I know my eyes must be tired.In your avi are you moving around ? This board has taken over life. Must cancel HBO  jk
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 18, 2008, 02:06:59 AM »

It was said but then I think it was later said that Nejame is the only one going
Oh yes the great spokes man...........I dont like him either,,,,,,,

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: September 18, 2008, 02:08:55 AM »

So sorry to be making mistakes when posting, will study up... promise!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: September 18, 2008, 02:09:20 AM »

If that were true if would definitely  be a henious crime and she would be a victim.  However, there is no proof that Casey was molested by her father or brother.  It makes me sick that people here state this as if it were fact with  no proof.

Several us here feel the same way you do.  Many of posts are trying to that point.  Perhaps, you missed have many of previous conversations and missing our point.  But I wll agree, speculation. something is not right with Casey.  She is very narcissitic. IMO
a/r/t

I do agree that she does appear from her actions and statements to be very narcicistic.

May of us here, night owls, agrue with other posters about their theories.  We have come to make jokes about all the speculation - from frustration.  However, we have
had to stop because we do not want to get banned or put in timeout.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 18, 2008, 02:10:17 AM »

OK>>>>>>>>>listen up mmj........It is not the 1950's......All a child needs today is a good upbringing, be that from one parent or two.....Mothers can raise a child without a father in their lives and still raise a good child and I really dont like your opinion that they HAVE to have one.....

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: September 18, 2008, 02:11:06 AM »

a/r/t

May of us here, night owls, agrue with other posters about their theories.  We have come to make jokes about all the speculation - from frustration.  However, we have
had to stop because we do not want to get banned or put in timeout.
can I do this?   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: September 18, 2008, 02:12:27 AM »

LOL

I'm glad you are curious about 'fatherlessness' I've done ALOT of observation in the past decade or so, and......99% of what I see out there with young women/females..is that: the ones without a father are the most effed up. 'Casey' is an anomoly in my eyes..........she don't fit the mold. However, if incest was involved, that would equate to the 'fatherlessness' I refer to...correct? Little girls NEED a good daddy, damnit!!! 

Hold on I have also seen Single mothers who have raised children who have turned out better then ones who have fathers and mothers...That is just an ignorant statement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.