April 26, 2024, 08:02:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370123 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: September 18, 2008, 02:48:52 AM »

I really would like to know WHY....LE went out to California....I  really just dont believe that it would have only been to talk to Padilla and his partners...there has to be another reason....does anybody have a clue or opinion?

I think it is to talk to the Hawkins Marine guy he is stationed in California
Thats also my opinion.....there's got to be something he knows or talked to Casey about........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #561 on: September 18, 2008, 02:49:09 AM »

HEY Monkeys -

o/t = t/o

If you a lawyer has consentual sex with his client, can he be disbarred?

Disbarred, OR, deboned?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: September 18, 2008, 02:49:18 AM »

I would never post this during the day, but seriously, if the media dissected your life and your family mixed in a little sensationalism, interviewed all you relatives, how would you end up looking?

I shutter at the thought. 

Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: September 18, 2008, 02:49:55 AM »

I really would like to know WHY....LE went out to California....I  really just dont believe that it would have only been to talk to Padilla and his partners...there has to be another reason....does anybody have a clue or opinion?

I agree.  Plus, it is probably more expenient to fly LE out there, than to fly Hawkins, Padilla, Rob, and the woman that was supposedly in the Anthony's home, out here.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: September 18, 2008, 02:50:33 AM »

Thats also my opinion.....there's got to be something he knows or talked to Casey about........

Yeah didnt it say somewhere casey told him she has something to tell him and was gonna go out there or something I dont remember but she talked to him twice on the 27th
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: September 18, 2008, 02:50:42 AM »

OK>>>>>>>>>listen up mmj........It is not the 1950's......All a child needs today is a good upbringing, be that from one parent or two.....Mothers can raise a child without a father in their lives and still raise a good child and I really dont like your opinion that they HAVE to have one.....

DoubleH, I believe I said "99%" need one!!! But, please, let us agree: it takes 'one helluva strong,decent, respectful' woman to raise a 'good girl!'  true?  It is a SHAME I wasn't blessed with daughters.......I'd have the oldest virgins in the USA: at 18!

Mister Michale how did you go from a person who wanted to give up their own life for Caylee to such a judgemental person??? Your sons would then be fatherless what ever would they do???

Kristin, I also said that I might 'hesitate' to give up my life if my sons were VERY young, but, I laready molded them into great young men, so, they will be fine! Actually, I'd beg Jesus to let my sons adopt Caylee so she could be raised proper.  My sons would have her riding skateboards, shooting uns and in Catholic school by the time she was 6! lol  Gotta' love em

PS: 'judgemental is a new 'liberal' word.......let's call me 'observant' as hell..OK?

did you say shooting guns??????????????

"YES" I said "shooting guns!" Guns are Un-Catholic?  hahaha   Which liberal outlet brainwashed THAT? lol  Gimme' a break..let me be a dad..geez   If George boy would've taken his lil' girl out to do some shooting, maybe she would'nt have turned into such a hoe....which, is why Caylee is dead 

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT IF GEORGE TOOK CASEY TO SHOOT GUNS SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER MOTHER

Basically "YES"  because, a dad who takes his children shooting is usually a damn good man!  However, George/Cindy are effin aholes, so, my theory don't apply.

Was that a theory?   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: September 18, 2008, 02:52:06 AM »

OK>>>>>>>>>listen up mmj........It is not the 1950's......All a child needs today is a good upbringing, be that from one parent or two.....Mothers can raise a child without a father in their lives and still raise a good child and I really dont like your opinion that they HAVE to have one.....

DoubleH, I believe I said "99%" need one!!! But, please, let us agree: it takes 'one helluva strong,decent, respectful' woman to raise a 'good girl!'  true?  It is a SHAME I wasn't blessed with daughters.......I'd have the oldest virgins in the USA: at 18!

Mister Michale how did you go from a person who wanted to give up their own life for Caylee to such a judgemental person??? Your sons would then be fatherless what ever would they do???

Kristin, I also said that I might 'hesitate' to give up my life if my sons were VERY young, but, I laready molded them into great young men, so, they will be fine! Actually, I'd beg Jesus to let my sons adopt Caylee so she could be raised proper.  My sons would have her riding skateboards, shooting uns and in Catholic school by the time she was 6! lol  Gotta' love em

PS: 'judgemental is a new 'liberal' word.......let's call me 'observant' as hell..OK?

did you say shooting guns??????????????

"YES" I said "shooting guns!" Guns are Un-Catholic?  hahaha   Which liberal outlet brainwashed THAT? lol  Gimme' a break..let me be a dad..geez   If George boy would've taken his lil' girl out to do some shooting, maybe she would'nt have turned into such a hoe....which, is why Caylee is dead 

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT IF GEORGE TOOK CASEY TO SHOOT GUNS SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER MOTHER

Basically "YES"  because, a dad who takes his children shooting is usually a damn good man!  However, George/Cindy are effin aholes, so, my theory don't apply.

Was that a theory?   

in a backwards sorta way 
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: September 18, 2008, 02:52:11 AM »

I agree.  Plus, it is probably more expenient to fly LE out there, than to fly Hawkins, Padilla, Rob, and the woman that was supposedly in the Anthony's home, out here.

*expedient
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: September 18, 2008, 02:52:23 AM »

If that were true if would definitely  be a henious crime and she would be a victim.  However, there is no proof that Casey was molested by her father or brother.  It makes me sick that people here state this as if it were fact with  no proof.

Several us here feel the same way you do.  Many of posts are trying to that point.  Perhaps, you missed have many of previous conversations and missing our point.  But I wll agree, speculation. something is not right with Casey.  She is very narcissitic. IMO
a/r/t

I do agree that she does appear from her actions and statements to be very narcicistic.

May of us here, night owls, agrue with other posters about their theories.  We have come to make jokes about all the speculation - from frustration.  However, we have
had to stop because we do not want to get banned or put in timeout.

I understand mytime and it is ashamed that you can not have your own opinion without fear of being banned or in timeout.  That speaks volumes as to what this has become!

To be fair, we were making some what appeared to be some inappopriate jokes but it was just out frustration. The day people are far more cruel and do way too much speculation, IMO.

I totally agree.  There have been a couple of times when I have wondered - do I want to be a part of this???  Then I noticed that it was always after catching up - I'm in California, so I hit the pages around 1pm east coast time.  I really enjoy more the after dinner crowd - about 7pm EST.  But some days by that time I am just disgusted and grouchy.  The moderators have been trying to keep it from getting out of control - but I don't think they are being respected.  When a poster got banned this evening, it felt like a gut blow.  I came into the situation in the middle but I felt the problem that the now banned poster was objecting to was the behavior of the middle of the day posters.  (Casey is a"horseface", George farted at the protesters,  Lee is crapping on a sign, etc.)  After that person was banned, I had to log out for awhile just to collect myself.  I do agree that at the end of the conversation she was hostile and that was probably the last straw.

I sure hope things improve.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: September 18, 2008, 02:52:31 AM »

HEY Monkeys -

o/t = t/o

Disbarred, OR, deboned?

MMJ - you are way off topic and way out of line.  Please get your bible out and start over from Genesis.  Thank you!
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #570 on: September 18, 2008, 02:52:55 AM »

MMJ, actually, you're right.  There are loads of studies on girls raised with a father vs without.  Here's a couple: http://www.divorcereform.org/teenmoms.html   and   http://www.dadsworld.com/parenting-statistics/importance-of-fathers.html
I was a single parent myself, so it was hard for me to concede that.  So for all you single moms raising daughers, you're beating the odds!  That is definitely something to be proud of.  As Oprah says, it's the hardest job in the world.

Thank you, Bongo. I never need a 'study' to tell me what I observe, tho, but, it;s all good.

Edited to remove racist and unnecessary remarks.  Please stay on topic.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:16:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: September 18, 2008, 02:54:07 AM »

Yes   that makes sense   and the media wouldnt be as bad there as here....I hope they get some much needed answers...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: September 18, 2008, 02:54:40 AM »

HEY Monkeys -

o/t = t/o

Disbarred, OR, deboned?

MMJ - you are way off topic and way out of line.  Please get your bible out and start over from Genesis.  Thank you!

Darn are you just waking up about time!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: September 18, 2008, 02:55:39 AM »

MMJ, actually, you're right.  There are loads of studies on girls raised with a father vs without.  Here's a couple: http://www.divorcereform.org/teenmoms.html   and   http://www.dadsworld.com/parenting-statistics/importance-of-fathers.html
I was a single parent myself, so it was hard for me to concede that.  So for all you single moms raising daughers, you're beating the odds!  That is definitely something to be proud of.  As Oprah says, it's the hardest job in the world.

Thank you, Bongo. I never need a 'study' to tell me what I observe, tho, but, it;s all good.

Edited to remove racist and unnecessary remarks.  Please stay on topic.

If you are having a problem, please call attention to the post by pushing the moderator button and we will get to it asap.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:19:15 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: September 18, 2008, 02:56:11 AM »

Yeah didnt it say somewhere casey told him she has something to tell him and was gonna go out there or something I dont remember but she talked to him twice on the 27th
Well,  if she made the remark about going out there to see him to me she was getting ready to run....thats how I see it..

Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: September 18, 2008, 02:56:49 AM »

[/quote]

Basically "YES"  because, a dad who takes his children shooting is usually a damn good man!  However, George/Cindy are effin aholes, so, my theory don't apply. Please stay on topic
[/quote]

Edited to remove unnecessary comments.  Please stay on topic
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:20:52 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: September 18, 2008, 02:56:59 AM »

If that were true if would definitely  be a henious crime and she would be a victim.  However, there is no proof that Casey was molested by her father or brother.  It makes me sick that people here state this as if it were fact with  no proof.

Several us here feel the same way you do.  Many of posts are trying to that point.  Perhaps, you missed have many of previous conversations and missing our point.  But I wll agree, speculation. something is not right with Casey.  She is very narcissitic. IMO
a/r/t

I do agree that she does appear from her actions and statements to be very narcicistic.

May of us here, night owls, agrue with other posters about their theories.  We have come to make jokes about all the speculation - from frustration.  However, we have
had to stop because we do not want to get banned or put in timeout.

I understand mytime and it is ashamed that you can not have your own opinion without fear of being banned or in timeout.  That speaks volumes as to what this has become!

To be fair, we were making some what appeared to be some inappopriate jokes but it was just out frustration. The day people are far more cruel and do way too much speculation, IMO.

I totally agree.  There have been a couple of times when I have wondered - do I want to be a part of this???  Then I noticed that it was always after catching up - I'm in California, so I hit the pages around 1pm east coast time.  I really enjoy more the after dinner crowd - about 7pm EST.  But some days by that time I am just disgusted and grouchy.  The moderators have been trying to keep it from getting out of control - but I don't think they are being respected.  When a poster got banned this evening, it felt like a gut blow.  I came into the situation in the middle but I felt the problem that the now banned poster was objecting to was the behavior of the middle of the day posters.  (Casey is a"horseface", George farted at the protesters,  Lee is crapping on a sign, etc.)  After that person was banned, I had to log out for awhile just to collect myself.  I do agree that at the end of the conversation she was hostile and that was probably the last straw.

I sure hope things improve.

farting on protesters...boy glad I missed that one.   
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: September 18, 2008, 02:58:09 AM »

Whoops, i was NOT saying the Anthony's should have guns.  If ever there was a poster family for gun control....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: September 18, 2008, 02:58:30 AM »

Thank you, Bongo. I never need a 'study' to tell me what I observe, tho, but, it;s all good. Edited to remove racist and unnecessary comments. 

Please ignore mmj ignorance............and lets just ignore him!!  Edited to remove comments related to religion.  Please refrain from attacking posters.  Stay on topic.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:23:43 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: September 18, 2008, 02:59:15 AM »

Thank you, Bongo. I never need a 'study' to tell me what I observe, tho, but, it;s all good. -Edited to remove racist and unnecessary comments.  Please stay on topic

OMG now you are making racial comments??  If you have a problem, please contact a mod by using the button to your right and we will get to it asap.  Stop quoting inappropriate comments over and over.  Stay on topic
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:26:35 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.