April 26, 2024, 09:34:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370130 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #640 on: September 18, 2008, 04:09:42 AM »

I've been catching up and have found some of the posts very inappropriate. Let me remind posters, both late night and midday, of some of the guidelines:

1. This thread is dedicated to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony and issues that surround that case.

2. While Off Topic and Fun Posts have their place on occasion, we cannot allow this thread to be taken over by them.

3. Hate based posts, as in racists or sexists remarks, will not be tolerated.

4. Bashing Scared Monkeys will get you shown to the door. If this forum is not to your liking, leave it.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: September 18, 2008, 04:17:02 AM »

Hi cbb!

I read in another forum that fox35 said they spoke to LG & he said there would be a break in the case very soon.  They didn't have a link & I couldn't find anything so who knows if it's true.  I sure hope so.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #642 on: September 18, 2008, 04:20:56 AM »

Hi cbb!

I read in another forum that fox35 said they spoke to LG & he said there would be a break in the case very soon.  They didn't have a link & I couldn't find anything so who knows if it's true.  I sure hope so.

I wish that tip was from someone other than Garrison!  I hope so too, Mammy!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: September 18, 2008, 04:22:27 AM »

Hi cbb!

Sorry...not garrison, but Tim.  I'm getting horrible at this.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #644 on: September 18, 2008, 04:23:35 AM »

Hi cbb!

Sorry...not garrison, but Tim.  I'm getting horrible at this.

OH! That's different! That's encouraging.............thanks for posting it! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: September 18, 2008, 04:26:58 AM »

You are sure up early!

I hope it's true too.  I searched on fox35, but found nothing.  They could have heard it on the news & it hasn't hit their website yet.

Do you know if there was ever a report on the body/bones found at JB park? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #646 on: September 18, 2008, 04:27:52 AM »

It's really late here.......I'm going to have to turn in. Have a great morning and may this day bring resolution to where Caylee is and justice to those who are responsible. God Bless!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: September 18, 2008, 04:28:38 AM »

It's really late here.......I'm going to have to turn in. Have a great morning and may this day bring resolution to where Caylee is and justice to those who are responsible. God Bless!

Thanks & God Bless you.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #648 on: September 18, 2008, 04:29:30 AM »

You are sure up early!

I hope it's true too.  I searched on fox35, but found nothing.  They could have heard it on the news & it hasn't hit their website yet.

Do you know if there was ever a report on the body/bones found at JB park? 

I don't think so, Mammy. I've tried to catch up but my day didn't allow me to get here hardly at all today. Goodnight! 
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: September 18, 2008, 06:17:51 AM »

Good morning from Houston and a great big hug to all of you monkeys!  We still have power at my house, internet and I have hot real coffee in hand!  Life is better!  I got to watch Nancy Grace last night for the first time since IKE.  My 25 year old daughter came over for dinner.  She said she didn't know how people stood being cooped up in the house day after day in the olden days with no power, cable, tv, internet, oven, etc.  She has had families at her home too since she has power.  She said she cleaned out every cabinet, rearranged furniture, got a box ready for the poor and now she is actually volunteering at a POD and for the SPCA gathering strays from evacuees.  What I am saying is it is driving us nuts being cooped up and not being able to get out and about.  The Anthony's have to be going crazy in there.  It would drive me insane to be cooped up and not know where my little grandbaby was.  I pray to God something breaks on this case.  Take care everyone!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: September 18, 2008, 06:34:03 AM »

Good Morning..Praying this will be the day.  Off to take the brats to School. Be back in 20 mins. Cindy doing a interview for a Spanish station and then stating to Fox reporter she had lost 29 pounds during all of this? 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #651 on: September 18, 2008, 06:37:23 AM »

George has a hose and Cindy has a bat.

The night started with a handful of protesters throwing rocks and debris at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home just before 2 a.m. George and Cindy Anthony came outside, while inside, Casey Anthony called deputies.

After the Anthony's gave deputies a statement, one of the protesters walked up the Anthonys' garage door and started pounding on it. George opened the door and he and Cindy came out with a bat in hand.

When George walked down his driveway to confront the protesters one of them grabbed him by his t-shirt and tried to pull him on the sidewalk. When he broke free he grabbed his hose to fend off the chanting crowd. The protesters weren't deterred by being doused by the water. They continued to shout and yell.

Protests have become commonplace at the

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html#

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: September 18, 2008, 06:38:36 AM »

The night started with a handful of protesters throwing rocks and debris at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home just before 2 a.m. George and Cindy Anthony came outside, while inside, Casey Anthony called deputies.

After the Anthony's gave deputies a statement, one of the protesters walked up the Anthonys' garage door and started pounding on it. George opened the door and he and Cindy came out with a bat in hand.

When George walked down his driveway to confront the protesters one of them grabbed him by his t-shirt and tried to pull him on the sidewalk. When he broke free he grabbed his hose to fend off the chanting crowd. The protesters weren't deterred by being doused by the water. They continued to shout and yell.

A hose?  lmao

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: September 18, 2008, 06:45:37 AM »

Here's the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17501866/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: September 18, 2008, 06:48:20 AM »

<snip>

Search Taken To Puerto Rico

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony are taking the search to find Caylee to Puerto Rico.

Cindy Anthony sat down with an Univision reporter for a one-on-on interview for the Spanish language TV station.

Anthony said she wanted to do the interview because of the large Puerto Rican viewership and she would like for the report to be played in Puerto Rico.

She said the family got tips about Caylee but could not give details about exactly where in Puerto Rico.

In the interview, Cindy Anthony said investigators told her weeks ago about evidence from the body farm.

According to investigators, the evidence suggests that Caylee is dead.

Cindy Anthony said she believes it was an intimidation tactic.

http://www.local6.com/news/17501847/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: September 18, 2008, 07:13:07 AM »

Here's the video

What a joke...using the hose.  Water pressure not very strong there huh? 

Yuri Melich
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: September 18, 2008, 07:17:50 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Violent confrontation overnight between the Anthonys and protesters
7 a.m. A handful of protesters stood outside the Anthony's Hopespring Drive home shortly after midnight and taunted the residents by tossed pennies at the front doors and windows, deputies said.

The Anthonys called 911 to report the incident, but the protesters were gone by the time deputies arrived. Orange County Cmdr. Rick Luckey said George Anthony had exchanged "some words" with the protesters, while Cindy Anthony wrote down tag numbers.

The protesters returned at 1:30 a.m. They walked on to the Anthonys' property and started banging on the garage door, reports show.

George Anthony walked out of his house and confronted one of the protesters in a face-to-face shouting match. "At some point, the protester grabbed George Anthony's arm," Luckey said.

News cameras captured that protester grabbing George Anthony's T-shirt and pulling him toward the sidewalk. Cindy Anthony ran outside with an aluminum baseball bat and wedged herself between the two men.

The protester let go and was told to leave. When he didn't leave, George Anthony grabbed the garden hose and began dousing him with water. The angry protester stood in front of George Anthony and refused to leave. When deputies arrived a second time, the protester had already left the neighborhood.

Luckey said the protester could have charges filed against him because he was the primary aggressor.

"[George Anthony] has the right to protect himself and his property," Luckey said. "He doesn't know what the protesters' intensions are or what they are trying to do."

Orlando Sentinel

One video I watched this morning said Nejame was angry that Cindy had done that interview yesterday.  She did not clear it with him first.

Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 18, 2008, 07:38:12 AM »

Lee was noticably absent during all of this. There were a few female protestors there for him to abuse.

Trespassing and throwing rocks is not the way to protest however.

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 18, 2008, 07:41:27 AM »

Here's the video

Casey called 911???

They must have held a class for her.

She could find the "9" button..... but the "11"(eleven) button was so confusing

She is a big girl now. Too bad she could not do that in June.

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: September 18, 2008, 07:43:46 AM »

Here's the video

What a joke...using the hose.  Water pressure not very strong there huh? 

George stood in the garage egging the protesters on with his "Come on" attitude and hand motions. If you notice, the protester that actually grabbed him by his shirt was a woman.

I think this is wrong at 2am as far as the neighbors are concerned. If the Anthony's house was away from others, it could go on all night long as far as I'm concerned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.