April 19, 2024, 04:14:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 369687 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: September 18, 2008, 08:53:30 AM »

George has a hose and Cindy has a bat.

The night started with a handful of protesters throwing rocks and debris at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home just before 2 a.m. George and Cindy Anthony came outside, while inside, Casey Anthony called deputies.

After the Anthony's gave deputies a statement, one of the protesters walked up the Anthonys' garage door and started pounding on it. George opened the door and he and Cindy came out with a bat in hand.

When George walked down his driveway to confront the protesters one of them grabbed him by his t-shirt and tried to pull him on the sidewalk. When he broke free he grabbed his hose to fend off the chanting crowd. The protesters weren't deterred by being doused by the water. They continued to shout and yell.

Protests have become commonplace at the

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html#

Here's the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17501866/index.html

What a joke...using the hose.  Water pressure not very strong there huh? 

I just want to say something in regards to this video.  While I personally do not like the way the Anthony's are handling this case, there is no need for protestors to get involved the way they are getting involved.  Yes you have the right to speech, but when protesters get physical, that is crossing the line.  This video has made me mad just watching, and in a way I feel bad for the Anthony's.  THey are caught up in a web of lies because of their daughter Casey.  Lets not take our frustration out on them.  I honestly believe that those protestors who were throwing rocks and the ones that were trying to grab George should go to jail for that.  Everyone is laughing about the Anthony's spraying them with their water hose, but I mean, what would you do if you woke up at 2 in the morning to find people throwing rocks and debris at your yard.  Lets not forget that the reason for all this is because of Casey Anthony!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #681 on: September 18, 2008, 08:54:22 AM »

Just watched the video with george and the protestors..This whole thing with these protestors has gone way to far. There have been to many fight and kids being hurt babies holding signs. I was just sick when that kids got his arm hurt during the last clash.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #682 on: September 18, 2008, 08:54:29 AM »

[ I get the feeling that even they do not bring a full box of crayons to the party.....

Indeed. Because, I am sorry to say, they aren't going to break the family down into telling the truth....I just don't think so. Instead, they are costing taxpayers money, and taking LE away from other crimes, etc. These people having large egos (and selfish motives) to think they are so high and wonderful that they will be able to "break" the Anthony family, when LE could not. jmo

The only way to get the truth is to allow the Anthony's to turn on themselves and let this house of cards emplode.  This will not happen if they have an outlet by turning their anger toward the protesters.
The protesters need to go protest at Baez's office QUITELY holding a poster or sign, and leave that house alone for now.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: September 18, 2008, 08:55:51 AM »

The only way to get the truth is to allow the Anthony's to turn on themselves and let this house of cards emplode.  This will not happen if they have an outlet by turning their anger toward the protesters.
The protesters need to go protest at Baez's office QUITELY holding a poster or sign, and leave that house alone for now.

I completely agree!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: September 18, 2008, 08:55:59 AM »

I am sure none of the protesters have much of an idea where the penny throwing thing originated.  It was back in the forties and fifties.  It happened especially at high school basketball games.  It supporters of a particular team felt the officials were not calling a fair game, the opposing side supporters would begin to throw pennies on the floor.  As jester meant to imply that the officials were paid off by the opposing team. 

Not cool!!  I will see it at rare times even today.  Nothing good can come of physical confrontation and more than likely some innocent bystander will end up getting hurt.  We have a number of protesters in various parts of our area now because of job layoffs and much shouting.  It is regulated by law as to the hours of days and conduct that can take place.  Protesting is an American way.  Creating a violent atmosphere is not a solution.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: September 18, 2008, 08:56:43 AM »

Lee was noticably absent during all of this. There were a few female protestors there for him to abuse.

Trespassing and throwing rocks is not the way to protest however.

I agree Tomm but I think it just shows the level of frustration. These people want answers as much as we and the rest of America do. They probably figure that nothing's worked so far so they need to break these people down. If not for the poor neighbors, I'd agree with them (except for the rock throwing of course).

I have watched those protesters over that past weeks.  It is ridiculous.  Some bring their small children out so they can pose them and take photos.  The throwing of things and trespassing is not protesting.  I do not condone what has happened, but you do not harass in that manner.  I too think of the other neighbors.  I would suspend that in Texas and certainly in the northern parts of our state as well as others there would be a few shotgun blasts of rock salt for trespassing.  Physical confrontations will never result in anything good.  I am surprised that neighbors have not filed restraining orders to keep non residents out of the area.  I know I would. 

I would detest the actions of anyone like the Anthony's, but as a resident of the neighborhood I have my own rights.  As I watch the protesters I get the feeling that even they do not bring a full box of crayons to the party.....

I agree. No violence and no children. Otherwise, the protest is their lawful right.

The HOA DID try to get an injunction and it was denied.

The majority of the protesters are law abiding. The woman that was pushed by George was on the street, not their property. The woman with the dog was as calm and classy as you can get. They're not all bad and many of them are there for the right reason. It's the few bad apples that are making them all look bad.

As for the neighbors, I do feel bad for them but, you cannot choose who lives next to you or down the street. I'm sure no one wants that pedophile, felon or gang member in their neighborhood either. There's just some things we can't control.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: September 18, 2008, 08:56:53 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!
Please ,someone help me with this question. I was on last night when Green Nurse was banned. A couple of monkeys were joking around about when they were new they thought that the poster chose the ban button for their avatar. When Green Nurse was posting, the ban button WAS her avatar. How was she able to post if she was already banned? How was the BigRedBuutton on her avatar? I saw when Klaas banned her post. There is so much I need to learn, I just feel really dumb right now. I didn't want to bother Klaas with this last night, she had a terrible night, I felt really bad for her. Can anyone help a monkey!?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #687 on: September 18, 2008, 08:59:32 AM »

George says the news stations are paying the protesters

They believe anything

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: September 18, 2008, 08:59:58 AM »

I completely agree!

What is even more heartbreaking is that these children are witnessing this and are getting the idea in their mind that it is alright to react in this manner when someone has done something that upsets you. 
No child should be brought into this case and the information within it.  The details of this case are bad enough for us adults.  IMO Child Services should really look into these protesters with children as clearly these "adults" have some anger issues that may end up hurting or effecting their children whether physically or emotionally.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: September 18, 2008, 09:00:45 AM »

The night started with a handful of protesters throwing rocks and debris at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home just before 2 a.m. George and Cindy Anthony came outside, while inside, Casey Anthony called deputies.

After the Anthony's gave deputies a statement, one of the protesters walked up the Anthonys' garage door and started pounding on it. George opened the door and he and Cindy came out with a bat in hand.

When George walked down his driveway to confront the protesters one of them grabbed him by his t-shirt and tried to pull him on the sidewalk. When he broke free he grabbed his hose to fend off the chanting crowd. The protesters weren't deterred by being doused by the water. They continued to shout and yell.

Here's the video

I just want to say something in regards to this video.  While I personally do not like the way the Anthony's are handling this case, there is no need for protestors to get involved the way they are getting involved.  Yes you have the right to speech, but when protesters get physical, that is crossing the line.  This video has made me mad just watching, and in a way I feel bad for the Anthony's.  THey are caught up in a web of lies because of their daughter Casey.  Lets not take our frustration out on them.  I honestly believe that those protestors who were throwing rocks and the ones that were trying to grab George should go to jail for that.  Everyone is laughing about the Anthony's spraying them with their water hose, but I mean, what would you do if you woke up at 2 in the morning to find people throwing rocks and debris at your yard.  Lets not forget that the reason for all this is because of Casey Anthony!

What would I do?  Call the PoPo.  I sure wouldn't walk out there and get involved in it. somebody could have a gun and shoot me.  I am surprised nobody has taken a pot shot at one of them yet. People are crazy.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: September 18, 2008, 09:00:55 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!
Please ,someone help me with this question. I was on last night when Green Nurse was banned. A couple of monkeys were joking around about when they were new they thought that the poster chose the ban button for their avatar. When Green Nurse was posting, the ban button WAS her avatar. How was she able to post if she was already banned? How was the BigRedBuutton on her avatar? I saw when Klaas banned her post. There is so much I need to learn, I just feel really dumb right now. I didn't want to bother Klaas with this last night, she had a terrible night, I felt really bad for her. Can anyone help a monkey!?

Hi Monken. When Klaas bans someone and puts the button as their avatar, that button is shown on all previous posts then. Once she/he is banned, no further posts can occur.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: September 18, 2008, 09:01:48 AM »

What is even more heartbreaking is that these children are witnessing this and are getting the idea in their mind that it is alright to react in this manner when someone has done something that upsets you. 
No child should be brought into this case and the information within it.  The details of this case are bad enough for us adults.  IMO Child Services should really look into these protesters with children as clearly these "adults" have some anger issues that may end up hurting or effecting their children whether physically or emotionally.

And again...completely agree!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: September 18, 2008, 09:02:33 AM »

what causes someone to get banned??

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: September 18, 2008, 09:03:00 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!

Hi Monken. When Klaas bans someone and puts the button as their avatar, that button is shown on all previous posts then. Once she/he is banned, no further posts can occur.
Thanks, mrskub

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: September 18, 2008, 09:03:32 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!

What? Wait. I missed this. What happened, or should I ask? I am totally confused.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: September 18, 2008, 09:03:41 AM »

I agree. No violence and no children. Otherwise, the protest is their lawful right.

The HOA DID try to get an injunction and it was denied.

The majority of the protesters are law abiding. The woman that was pushed by George was on the street, not their property. The woman with the dog was as calm and classy as you can get. They're not all bad and many of them are there for the right reason. It's the few bad apples that are making them all look bad.

As for the neighbors, I do feel bad for them but, you cannot choose who lives next to you or down the street. I'm sure no one wants that pedophile, felon or gang member in their neighborhood either. There's just some things we can't control.

The woman with the dog was the best protester yet.  She sat and stated he reasons for being their with a sign.  She did not argue with Lee or get violent with him, even after he stole her dogs bowl.  She did not turn her dog on him.  That sort of protesting I will support all day and night.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #696 on: September 18, 2008, 09:04:51 AM »

Here's the video

What would I do?  Call the PoPo.  I sure wouldn't walk out there and get involved in it. somebody could have a gun and shoot me.  I am surprised nobody has taken a pot shot at one of them yet. People are crazy.   

Call the po po is right. Some of those people look like they eat dead animals off the road.

Peace Monkeys
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: September 18, 2008, 09:05:41 AM »

Tax payer money is a very valid issue.  It will be those very same protesters who complain about the money spent once the full account is revealed.  They are costing the taxpayers extra.  Some of you may remember our terrible murder situation with Teresa Halbach.  We had thousands of local volunteers and while their were a couple of small shouting matches outside courtrooms it was very orderly.  During the whole time of the search and the year after the arrest there were no protests which required law enforcement intervention.  Yet when the total bill came in it exceeded one million dollars to be paid by tax payers.  We are a very small community area and that was significant.

I have every confidence that LE in Orlando is doing everything possible to solve this case.  They do not need extra distractions.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 18, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »

I have actually thought this myself. Especially Casey on her way to and from those appointments, etc. I mean, I pray not, as I don't think violence is the answer! But I do know there are crazy people out there. I wonder if they have considered this when they keep approaching the protesters? Everyone needs to calm down. I wish they would all just take a big "time out."
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: September 18, 2008, 09:07:05 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!

What? Wait. I missed this. What happened, or should I ask? I am totally confused.
stayhome, onn thread 24 pages 94 to 98 or there abouts,Green Nurse went off the the monkeys & Klaas. I couldn't believe what was being said. i wanted to reach through the screen & grab her throat. Read it you'll see!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.