March 28, 2024, 11:09:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 368193 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: September 18, 2008, 09:07:42 AM »

sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

I can't imagine what I would do if:
1. my grandchild, who was my life, was missing
2. my heart told me my child hurt her, but my  reality will not accept it
3. if truth and reality was so ugly I was terrified to face it
4. if my family was being torn apart and I couldn't do anything to stop it
5. if I watched my child arrested and taken away in hand cuffs
6. if I knew in my heart I had lost my grandchild and wasgoing to lose my child...and again I am totally helpless

I think I would probably act and react inappropriately.....I KNOW I WOULD BE A CRAZED PERSON

I don't know if George was involved..my feeling is he wasn't...but is involved in covering for Casey consciously......but I'd bet a lot that Cindy wasn't involved in disposal or cover up..she loves Caylee IMO more than anything in the world....Caylee was IMO more her daughter than granddaughter...I think she has to believe Casey or lose her mind completely....I am not supporting anything Cindy has said or done...but I honestly can't sit here and say I wouldn't have done this or that...I have not, thank God, walked in her shoes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I can say is NEVER say NEVER

I honestly can't sit here and say I wouldn't have done this or that.
 Thank God, I have never walked in their shoes because I just don't know how nuts I would be,
BUT I would be out of my mind.
Or what I would do to protect what I had left of my family.
I just don't know and I never want to find out IMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: September 18, 2008, 09:07:55 AM »

I think this is really getting out of control now. There is no need to throw rocks. This is now a public safety issue. As much as it pains me to say this - it might be time to stop these protests before someone gets killed. So, yes, the Anthony's will win this round. They will get what they want.

There are no "cooler heads" here and someone is going to be seriously hurt. And I mean beyond the little boy that appears to had his arm broken.

The Anthony's are not reputable people and there is no amount of protesting that is going to break them down to the point of confessing their overall roles in this fiasco. That's not going to happen. Wishing on a star and praying all night is not going to get them to confess. These are not good people.

Someone, unfortunately, is going to take the law in to their own hands and make the Anthony's victims (for real this time). It only takes one yahoo to turn this into a real mob scene and there is no reason that I can see to allow that to happen.

The majority of the protesters are simply exercising their constitutional right, but there are a few bad apples that have been attacked by the Anthony's reluctance to help find Caylee, and that's gonna lead to someone getting seriously hurt, if not killed.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #702 on: September 18, 2008, 09:08:03 AM »

George has a hose and Cindy has a bat.

The night started with a handful of protesters throwing rocks and debris at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home just before 2 a.m. George and Cindy Anthony came outside, while inside, Casey Anthony called deputies.

After the Anthony's gave deputies a statement, one of the protesters walked up the Anthonys' garage door and started pounding on it. George opened the door and he and Cindy came out with a bat in hand.

When George walked down his driveway to confront the protesters one of them grabbed him by his t-shirt and tried to pull him on the sidewalk. When he broke free he grabbed his hose to fend off the chanting crowd. The protesters weren't deterred by being doused by the water. They continued to shout and yell.

Protests have become commonplace at the

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html#

Here's the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17501866/index.html

What a joke...using the hose.  Water pressure not very strong there huh? 

I just want to say something in regards to this video.  While I personally do not like the way the Anthony's are handling this case, there is no need for protestors to get involved the way they are getting involved.  Yes you have the right to speech, but when protesters get physical, that is crossing the line.  This video has made me mad just watching, and in a way I feel bad for the Anthony's.  THey are caught up in a web of lies because of their daughter Casey.  Lets not take our frustration out on them.  I honestly believe that those protestors who were throwing rocks and the ones that were trying to grab George should go to jail for that.  Everyone is laughing about the Anthony's spraying them with their water hose, but I mean, what would you do if you woke up at 2 in the morning to find people throwing rocks and debris at your yard.  Lets not forget that the reason for all this is because of Casey Anthony!

What would I do?  Call the PoPo.  I sure wouldn't walk out there and get involved in it. somebody could have a gun and shoot me.  I am surprised nobody has taken a pot shot at one of them yet. People are crazy.   

Call the po po is right. Some of those people look like they eat dead animals off the road.

OMG lovely visual there Tomm...thanks!!  (Putting the bagel down now) 

I am afraid to even flick someone off while driving due to the fact that they could shoot me! 

However, Cindy should have taken a swing with her bat at some of those rocks....that would've been amusing atleast.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: September 18, 2008, 09:09:52 AM »

stayhome, onn thread 24 pages 94 to 98 or there abouts,Green Nurse went off the the monkeys & Klaas. I couldn't believe what was being said. i wanted to reach through the screen & grab her throat. Read it you'll see!

Thanks! I'll grab my coffee and head there now. Green Nurse? Could it have been Cindy? Isn't she a nurse? Well, I don't know what was said yet. Let me go read. Be back in a bit. Thanks again.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 18, 2008, 09:13:36 AM »

The night started with a handful of protesters throwing rocks and debris at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home just before 2 a.m. George and Cindy Anthony came outside, while inside, Casey Anthony called deputies.

After the Anthony's gave deputies a statement, one of the protesters walked up the Anthonys' garage door and started pounding on it. George opened the door and he and Cindy came out with a bat in hand.

When George walked down his driveway to confront the protesters one of them grabbed him by his t-shirt and tried to pull him on the sidewalk. When he broke free he grabbed his hose to fend off the chanting crowd. The protesters weren't deterred by being doused by the water. They continued to shout and yell.

Here's the video

I just want to say something in regards to this video.  While I personally do not like the way the Anthony's are handling this case, there is no need for protestors to get involved the way they are getting involved.  Yes you have the right to speech, but when protesters get physical, that is crossing the line.  This video has made me mad just watching, and in a way I feel bad for the Anthony's.  THey are caught up in a web of lies because of their daughter Casey.  Lets not take our frustration out on them.  I honestly believe that those protestors who were throwing rocks and the ones that were trying to grab George should go to jail for that.  Everyone is laughing about the Anthony's spraying them with their water hose, but I mean, what would you do if you woke up at 2 in the morning to find people throwing rocks and debris at your yard.  Lets not forget that the reason for all this is because of Casey Anthony!

What would I do?  Call the PoPo.  I sure wouldn't walk out there and get involved in it. somebody could have a gun and shoot me.  I am surprised nobody has taken a pot shot at one of them yet. People are crazy.   

Call the po po is right. Some of those people look like they eat dead animals off the road.

It has always amazed me that..Casey walks around without a vest on. People are very passionate about Caylee.  It's hard telling what crazy out there could take a shot at her.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #705 on: September 18, 2008, 09:16:04 AM »

Hello! Can someone tell me how to look at old threads?
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: September 18, 2008, 09:16:59 AM »

Here's the video

It has always amazed me that..Casey walks around without a vest on. People are very passionate about Caylee.  It's hard telling what crazy out there could take a shot at her.
I agree..but they did call the police. 
I wouldn't go outside either since it seems everyday those protestors are getting a little more daring.  I just do not agree with the way these protestors are handling their protest!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 18, 2008, 09:17:08 AM »

Unfortunately scaredmonkeys has gotten way out of control!  Not at all what it used to be.  People making rash statements that they have no proof to support their statements. It really makes sad as someone who was here when Natalee disappeared and we were a caring bunch of people.  This has gotten so crazy that I rarely post and hesitate to read as it makes me sick with the things that are posted with no proof. 

Off topic
casa~  I know you as a poster from way back.    Scared Monkeys are still a bunch of caring people.  Look around the threads, please.  They've raised support by email and letters for justice, raised money and supplies for TES searches, vicitims of Ike and etc.  Yes, we have some new monkeys that are getting the hang of the vine round  here.  If you think they are making rash statements, please post and ask them for a link, or other source.  Press them to make their case and this will teach them to have the link or source ready when they post or they will remark that it's an opinion.  I've missed seeing you and your posts on the board Casa.  Please jump back in. 
Klaas, please move or delete if needed.  I am off topic here, but wanted to address casa's concerns.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: September 18, 2008, 09:17:34 AM »

what causes someone to get banned??

Insulting SM, the Admins, the Mods, bashing any of the said mentioned.

This forum is for freedom of speech, but there are limits as any forum would have.

Vulgar language and using words as a weapon.

there is a TOS section and the rules are listed there.

I'm sure there are more ways to get banned, and maybe the Mods or Admins will explain it in more detail.

This is a victim's advocacy site / forum. And it pains most of us that have been here since the beginning, to not be on the side of the family - really it does. But, respect is earned, not granted and the Anthony's (IMO) have done nothing to earn that respect.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #709 on: September 18, 2008, 09:18:11 AM »

OMG lovely visual there Tomm...thanks!!  (Putting the bagel down now) 

I am afraid to even flick someone off while driving due to the fact that they could shoot me! 

However, Cindy should have taken a swing with her bat at some of those rocks....that would've been amusing atleast.

Dolce
Heheheeee

Cindy could have been the batter and Lee the catcher

He is used to that position

Peace Monkeys
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 18, 2008, 09:20:27 AM »

Lee was noticably absent during all of this. There were a few female protestors there for him to abuse.

Trespassing and throwing rocks is not the way to protest however.

I cannot believe people.. WTF is wrong with them?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: September 18, 2008, 09:21:09 AM »

Just a side note here, not sure if the question has been raised or not yet, but how come no one is protesting outside of Baez's home? 
Its obvious at this point the only reason the protesters are there now is to see what they can do to get George and Cindy to come outside.  They are not there for Caylee, they are their for the Freak Show.  SAD!

On another note, one of NG's guys noted that Lake Jessup is being looked at as a possible dumping location.  I have posted on this lake before, and I TRULY believe it is a place that needs to be examined.  I would post pictures if I new how to post pictures other than ones on photobucket.  This lake is infested beyond belief with alligators.  Its very scarey and is located a few miles north of the Anthony's.

GopherVet54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: September 18, 2008, 09:22:39 AM »

Blonde....your post was very touching.  I've not looked at it from that point of view that deeply until you posted that.  One thing....can you please tell me what "IMO" means?  Thank you.

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: September 18, 2008, 09:26:02 AM »

Blonde....your post was very touching.  I've not looked at it from that point of view that deeply until you posted that.  One thing....can you please tell me what "IMO" means?  Thank you.

IMO means in my opinion.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: September 18, 2008, 09:26:14 AM »

Just watched the video with george and the protestors..This whole thing with these protestors has gone way to far. There have been to many fight and kids being hurt babies holding signs. I was just sick when that kids got his arm hurt during the last clash.
Yes I think they should take Casey to a safe house so she can be all alone

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: September 18, 2008, 09:27:47 AM »

des2NY - is that your dog in your avitar?
Kinda looks like my man.....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: September 18, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »

Just watched the video with george and the protestors..This whole thing with these protestors has gone way to far. There have been to many fight and kids being hurt babies holding signs. I was just sick when that kids got his arm hurt during the last clash.
Yes I think they should take Casey to a safe house so she can be all alone

My thoughts exactly.

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: September 18, 2008, 09:28:58 AM »

des2NY - is that your dog in your avitar?
Kinda looks like my man.....

Yes that is my baby!! 
What kind of baby do you have?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: September 18, 2008, 09:31:06 AM »

Okay, I've read enough. I chosen to pick on this statement: "Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru."

Well, this is my working as an editor side showing through: "Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru [sic]."

I was going to say more, but I don't want to get banned myself.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 18, 2008, 09:31:14 AM »

Lee was noticably absent during all of this. There were a few female protestors there for him to abuse.

Trespassing and throwing rocks is not the way to protest however.

I cannot believe people.. WTF is wrong with them?
Here is what I think is happening. I think there are plants to make this trouble to make the judge on Monday make this moved to the lot and out of in front of their house. It is probably neighbors disguised as protestors, Anthony supporters..possibly even someone the lawyers office sent over so they would win in court. I find it amazing that this has gone on for months and is just now turning this way...to coincidental. Look for everynight until Mon hearing to be more of this.

I support the move to the lot for everyone safety as I stated last week on this forum. I believe the protestors should have an outlet to make their feelings heard(on signs) and it if they didn't it might make things worse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.