April 24, 2024, 08:06:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370031 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #760 on: September 18, 2008, 10:01:25 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice!

You know, I didn't catch that. But I wonder, do you think they know (or have a good idea) who the accomplice is? And seriously, is Casey protecting them? Because they sure are protecting themselves by not coming forward (they could make a deal).

I am not certain that they know exactly, but then again LP has been throwing out a lot of names lately that have not really been brought up in the past.  Not sure if its a scare tacktic or a ruse, but whatever it is its getting the ratings.
LP has gotten less vague with his "leaks" though, I will say that.  It is also interesting to me that Yuri has flown out to speak with LP rather than having LP come back.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: September 18, 2008, 10:01:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Please help me I have a reason for asking this ~ I cannot find the time of the first 911 call made from the parking lot at the police station....Can you help me please?

Call #1   8:08pm
Call #2   8:44pm
Call #3   9:41pm
Bless your heart Thank MrsKub I knew you would know....
I had the wrong time engrained in my brain for the first call and it was throwing my time line off....
Fraid I dont have a point like I thought I might....
Thanks Again!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #762 on: September 18, 2008, 10:02:43 AM »

mrsrocko19~ Blonde was trying to help save you some time by referring you to a dedicated thread.  However, if you would like to do some of your own research you can go to older threads.

Go to "Home" in the left corner of this page, under your avi. 
Go to Caylee Anthony under missing persons (near top of pg)
Cursor down the page and look for threads.  There will be a couple on that page (1)
For older threads go to the page numbers at the top left, under "home".  There is 1,2,3,4.  Just go to the previous
pages and cursor and you can look through for the older threads on previous pgs.

Thank you! That is helpful to know. That way i can quit asking people to find stuff for me.. Thaks again!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #763 on: September 18, 2008, 10:03:13 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice! OK, we can speculate all we want, and in our own minds some of us may have already made that decision. But LEGALLY Casey is not a murderer. She has not been charged or convicted of murder. I know it didn't read "Casey, the Tot Killer" but IMO it may as well have. We all know who NG is talking about. Anyone else? Not trying to defend Casey, just wondering if that was wise of the NG folks. I believe it is things like this that could HELP Casey's defense on murder charges.

I do not believe the NG or her staff could be in trouble for this.  They claim it to be speculation from LP 

Not the accomplice part that bothers me. It's the "tot killer" part. I guess they know what they're doing though. It just didn't seem OK to me.

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: September 18, 2008, 10:04:21 AM »

mrsrocko19~ Blonde was trying to help save you some time by referring you to a dedicated thread.  However, if you would like to do some of your own research you can go to older threads.

Cursor down the page and look for threads.  There will be a couple on that page (1)
For older threads go to the page numbers at the top left, under "home".  There is 1,2,3,4.  Just go to the previous
pages and cursor and you can look through for the older threads on previous pgs.

Thank you! That is helpful to know. That way i can quit asking people to find stuff for me.. Thaks again!

mrsrocko19 ~  You are very welcome.  Have you taken a spin round the forum?  Lots of good stuff here 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: September 18, 2008, 10:04:32 AM »

Just a side note here, not sure if the question has been raised or not yet, but how come no one is protesting outside of Baez's home? 
Its obvious at this point the only reason the protesters are there now is to see what they can do to get George and Cindy to come outside.  They are not there for Caylee, they are their for the Freak Show.  SAD!

On another note, one of NG's guys noted that Lake Jessup is being looked at as a possible dumping location.  I have posted on this lake before, and I TRULY believe it is a place that needs to be examined.  I would post pictures if I new how to post pictures other than ones on photobucket.  This lake is infested beyond belief with alligators.  Its very scarey and is located a few miles north of the Anthony's.

If you google images there are some good pictures and the first one is of a sign posted which states ......soft and unstable soil reported..it is a warning sign. Lake size is
10,011 acres and yes.....even tourist info admits it is heavily populated with alligators.
It would really be a hard and dangerous search which possibly is where a body would never be discovered and that would give the "above the law" attitude.

From NG show last night LP brought up an accomplice would have had to help her dispose of the body. I wonder why she was involved with cops so close to this all happening? I wonder if there were more than 2 they have come up with so far?
Seems it would have to have been someone outside the family to think of a "get away with murder" or at least disposing of the body. I think the phone records are very important and there is a better chance of an accomplice to crack under pressure than Casey unless he is a cop or military. Wow...Military is trained to not crack...I just thought of that. The Marine in CA she was going to visit...hummmmm?

My original thoughts exactly!  Its the first place anyone would think of if you are from around that area.  I lived there for about a year, and when I first heard of this story that was the first place I thought of. 
Another poster last night (ROB) pulled a Shango and stated "Hidden in plain sight".  Would this not be a "hidden in plain sight" sort of area since it is so obvious?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: September 18, 2008, 10:06:08 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice! OK, we can speculate all we want, and in our own minds some of us may have already made that decision. But LEGALLY Casey is not a murderer. She has not been charged or convicted of murder. I know it didn't read "Casey, the Tot Killer" but IMO it may as well have. We all know who NG is talking about. Anyone else? Not trying to defend Casey, just wondering if that was wise of the NG folks. I believe it is things like this that could HELP Casey's defense on murder charges.

Umm..yes!  I was too.  Also that caption made is seem as if it were proven or something.
Just trying to get ratings I guess.

I just sent the show an e-mail stating what I said here. The more I think about it, the more I think it was irresponsible journalism. It is CNN for goodness sake. Oh, and I hope they will stop playing the same snippets of the interview tapes over and over. I;m getting seasick froml of the lies. 

This was LP's claims ... not NG's

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: September 18, 2008, 10:10:03 AM »

It just shocked me b/c the NG show went from "Tot Mom" to "Tot Killer." And maybe they did cover their butts with the words Bounty Hunter (colon). Honestly, that part didn't even register in my mind. Just the Tot Killer ...

Ok, I think I'm done ranting and raving -- about that anyway.   

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: September 18, 2008, 10:13:13 AM »

Umm..yes!  I was too.  Also that caption made is seem as if it were proven or something.

Well some of the tests that have come back so far have shown that a dead body was carried in the car and the hair strand which was Caylee or Casey's showed decomposition so we know Casey is alive so...can read into that what you want.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #769 on: September 18, 2008, 10:14:07 AM »

mrsrocko19 ~  You are very welcome.  Have you taken a spin round the forum?  Lots of good stuff here 
I haven't strayed to far from here...I was afraid of getting lost..lol! I think i'm gonna later today when i get off work..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: September 18, 2008, 10:14:10 AM »

Just some more information on the lake itself.

"However, decades of wastewater effluent discharges directly into the lake, stormwater discharges from surrounding tributaries, the construction of berms that segregated the lake from parts of its floodplain and a causeway that reduced the lake’s connection with the St. Johns River have all taken a significant toll on the sensitive ecosystem. The discharges have left a legacy of algae, frequent fish kills and a thick layer of muck more than 9 1/2 feet deep in some areas sitting on the bottom of the lake that now averages only 6 feet in depth. The berm constructions further aggrevates the problem by limiting the lake’s ability to cleanse itself."

http://sjr.state.fl.us/lakejesup/index.html

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: September 18, 2008, 10:14:51 AM »

Okay, last night LP was giving out still more bits & pieces to the puzzle. He was talking about cellphone records(he has them) & there was one night,the 27th? that Casey talked to the marine twice, lots of other calls too. Then lots of calls the next day. Then he said onthe 29th? help me out guys, there are  NO calls. This is where the accomplice comes in! She had to be using a different phone. If they can find that person & get their cellphone records, it could lead them to Caylee.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: September 18, 2008, 10:16:44 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!
Please ,someone help me with this question. I was on last night when Green Nurse was banned. A couple of monkeys were joking around about when they were new they thought that the poster chose the ban button for their avatar. When Green Nurse was posting, the ban button WAS her avatar. How was she able to post if she was already banned? How was the BigRedBuutton on her avatar? I saw when Klaas banned her post. There is so much I need to learn, I just feel really dumb right now. I didn't want to bother Klaas with this last night, she had a terrible night, I felt really bad for her. Can anyone help a monkey!?

The poster was BANNED, not just her post.  I gave her the BANNED button for her avatar.  She did not post after she was banned and will never post here again.

You see it's like this.  If you don't like it here you can leave.  Nobody is keeping anyone here.  Coming to SM and starting trouble or bashing this site and forum will get you banned quicker than anything else.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: September 18, 2008, 10:16:50 AM »

Hello! Can someone tell me how to look at old threads?
Yes what do you need.
I'm looking for an old thread with the pic of the marine on it...There was also one with casey and caylee looked to be standing outside a hotel..

I have a thread made for her men he is in here.( I need to add to this )
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.0
I guess i can just keep looking back at you thread of her men..lol! Did you get the new guy someone found and has no idea who it is? I believe it was posted yesturday afternoon not sure what thread?

Yes I had that one, I just posted him without a name.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 18, 2008, 10:17:46 AM »

Okay, last night LP was giving out still more bits & pieces to the puzzle. He was talking about cellphone records(he has them) & there was one night,the 27th? that Casey talked to the marine twice, lots of other calls too. Then lots of calls the next day. Then he said onthe 29th? help me out guys, there are  NO calls. This is where the accomplice comes in! She had to be using a different phone. If they can find that person & get their cellphone records, it could lead them to Caylee.

Yes. Could someone help me with this one. I don't understand why no calls proves an accomplice? I am missing something. Please help me out. Thanks!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: September 18, 2008, 10:18:11 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice!

You know, I didn't catch that. But I wonder, do you think they know (or have a good idea) who the accomplice is? And seriously, is Casey protecting them? Because they sure are protecting themselves by not coming forward (they could make a deal).

I am not certain that they know exactly, but then again LP has been throwing out a lot of names lately that have not really been brought up in the past.  Not sure if its a scare tacktic or a ruse, but whatever it is its getting the ratings.
LP has gotten less vague with his "leaks" though, I will say that.  It is also interesting to me that Yuri has flown out to speak with LP rather than having LP come back.

I have the transcript here.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3233.20

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: September 18, 2008, 10:18:25 AM »

Just 20 minutes from downtown Orlando, Lake Jessup is renowned for the largest population of alligators in the U.S. – well over 10,000!

http://www.blackhammockairboatrides.com/

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 18, 2008, 10:18:55 AM »

Well some of the tests that have come back so far have shown that a dead body was carried in the car and the hair strand which was Caylee or Casey's showed decomposition so we know Casey is alive so...can read into that what you want.

Yes, I believe Caylee is dead and that Casey killed her and disposed of the body (with or without an accomplice). I was simply saying that the media labeling her as "tot killer" might be dangerous b/c the defense might use that at trial. I know it was based on what LP said, but again, to most viewers two words probably stand out: "Tot Killer." Hopefully she will be convicted and the media can freely refer to her as tot killer. 

I remember you, Caylee.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: September 18, 2008, 10:20:33 AM »

wanna check out my avitar!!!!!!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 18, 2008, 10:21:43 AM »

Just a side note here, not sure if the question has been raised or not yet, but how come no one is protesting outside of Baez's home? 
Its obvious at this point the only reason the protesters are there now is to see what they can do to get George and Cindy to come outside.  They are not there for Caylee, they are their for the Freak Show.  SAD!

On another note, one of NG's guys noted that Lake Jessup is being looked at as a possible dumping location.  I have posted on this lake before, and I TRULY believe it is a place that needs to be examined.  I would post pictures if I new how to post pictures other than ones on photobucket.  This lake is infested beyond belief with alligators.  Its very scarey and is located a few miles north of the Anthony's.

If you google images there are some good pictures and the first one is of a sign posted which states ......soft and unstable soil reported..it is a warning sign. Lake size is
10,011 acres and yes.....even tourist info admits it is heavily populated with alligators.
It would really be a hard and dangerous search which possibly is where a body would never be discovered and that would give the "above the law" attitude.

From NG show last night LP brought up an accomplice would have had to help her dispose of the body. I wonder why she was involved with cops so close to this all happening? I wonder if there were more than 2 they have come up with so far?
Seems it would have to have been someone outside the family to think of a "get away with murder" or at least disposing of the body. I think the phone records are very important and there is a better chance of an accomplice to crack under pressure than Casey unless he is a cop or military. Wow...Military is trained to not crack...I just thought of that. The Marine in CA she was going to visit...hummmmm?

My original thoughts exactly!  Its the first place anyone would think of if you are from around that area.  I lived there for about a year, and when I first heard of this story that was the first place I thought of. 
Another poster last night (ROB) pulled a Shango and stated "Hidden in plain sight".  Would this not be a "hidden in plain sight" sort of area since it is so obvious?

Also the comment Casey said to her dad in jail that Caylee is close.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.