March 28, 2024, 03:15:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 368158 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 18, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »

Yes, I believe Caylee is dead and that Casey killed her and disposed of the body (with or without an accomplice). I was simply saying that the media labeling her as "tot killer" might be dangerous b/c the defense might use that at trial. I know it was based on what LP said, but again, to most viewers two words probably stand out: "Tot Killer." Hopefully she will be convicted and the media can freely refer to her as tot killer. 

Yes, I think your point is valid. It might be hard to prove in court, since they didn't (and you even mentioned this) specifically say Casey's name. I also agree it is irresponsible journalism.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 18, 2008, 10:22:33 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!
Please ,someone help me with this question. I was on last night when Green Nurse was banned. A couple of monkeys were joking around about when they were new they thought that the poster chose the ban button for their avatar. When Green Nurse was posting, the ban button WAS her avatar. How was she able to post if she was already banned? How was the BigRedBuutton on her avatar? I saw when Klaas banned her post. There is so much I need to learn, I just feel really dumb right now. I didn't want to bother Klaas with this last night, she had a terrible night, I felt really bad for her. Can anyone help a monkey!?

The poster was BANNED, not just her post.  I gave her the BANNED button for her avatar.  She did not post after she was banned and will never post here again.

You see it's like this.  If you don't like it here you can leave.  Nobody is keeping anyone here.  Coming to SM and starting trouble or bashing this site and forum will get you banned quicker than anything else.
Klaas? are you mad at me?
I really didn't know!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: September 18, 2008, 10:22:59 AM »

I truly believe w/  all of my heart that Caylee won't be found.  Casey is way too confident.  It is why she is not speaking.  I dont know WHAT or HOW she could have done to the body...but I, unfortunately believe the body is long gone.  It is now up to LE to try and charge her w/out having a body.  I pray they can do it.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #783 on: September 18, 2008, 10:23:11 AM »

Just 20 minutes from downtown Orlando, Lake Jessup is renowned for the largest population of alligators in the U.S. – well over 10,000!

http://www.blackhammockairboatrides.com/

Not to sound like a broken record, I just want to get the point across at how crazy this lake is.

Lake Jessup, this body of water has the largest Alligator population in Florida. The St Johns river produces the biggest and meanest Alligators the State has to offer.

http://www.gatorchasers.com/

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #784 on: September 18, 2008, 10:25:15 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I am trying to muster up sympathy for what happened to the Anthony's last night.  Just....can't....do...it.  The protesters were wrong, but G & C should have stayed inside to call the cops.  They always seem to be looking for a fight.  I really think they should channel their anger towards Casey and kick her a## out of the house.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: September 18, 2008, 10:25:38 AM »

Hi monkeys!
Hope this is the day!
Please ,someone help me with this question. I was on last night when Green Nurse was banned. A couple of monkeys were joking around about when they were new they thought that the poster chose the ban button for their avatar. When Green Nurse was posting, the ban button WAS her avatar. How was she able to post if she was already banned? How was the BigRedBuutton on her avatar? I saw when Klaas banned her post. There is so much I need to learn, I just feel really dumb right now. I didn't want to bother Klaas with this last night, she had a terrible night, I felt really bad for her. Can anyone help a monkey!?

The poster was BANNED, not just her post.  I gave her the BANNED button for her avatar.  She did not post after she was banned and will never post here again.

You see it's like this.  If you don't like it here you can leave.  Nobody is keeping anyone here.  Coming to SM and starting trouble or bashing this site and forum will get you banned quicker than anything else.
Klaas? are you mad at me?
I really didn't know!

If she was mad at you Monken you would for sure know it.  I think she was making a general statement, thats all.  You can not be mad at someone for asking a question, is that not why we all are here?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #786 on: September 18, 2008, 10:25:46 AM »

Ok, let's go back to what we were discussing yesterday ... where is the body? Seems others are interested in the idea of "hidden in plain sight." So what is the craziest place I can think of -- at the Anthony home. I just don't know. What do you monkeys think? Where is Caylee?

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 18, 2008, 10:25:46 AM »

I truly believe w/  all of my heart that Caylee won't be found.  Casey is way too confident.  It is why she is not speaking.  I dont know WHAT or HOW she could have done to the body...but I, unfortunately believe the body is long gone.  It is now up to LE to try and charge her w/out having a body.  I pray they can do it.

You know, this is why I hope there is an accomplice. If they can get close enough to him/her/them (and someone said this, sorry don't remember who) an accomplice might crack more easily. So, I pray this is the case, so we can get answers we might otherwise never know.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: September 18, 2008, 10:26:24 AM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #789 on: September 18, 2008, 10:26:52 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice! OK, we can speculate all we want, and in our own minds some of us may have already made that decision. But LEGALLY Casey is not a murderer. She has not been charged or convicted of murder. I know it didn't read "Casey, the Tot Killer" but IMO it may as well have. We all know who NG is talking about. Anyone else? Not trying to defend Casey, just wondering if that was wise of the NG folks. I believe it is things like this that could HELP Casey's defense on murder charges.

Hello Goodnmad...

Sorry, but I disagree with you.  I have my own reasons for this.  I *feel* that all the ducks are being lined up for taking this case for trial.  High Profile media outlets...ie...NG...LP and such have inside info that we do not have. And the LE has an incredible amount of info that the media does not have.

The forensic data has been weighed against the lies....I *personally* feel that there is some *conclusive* data that we will not even know about until Casy is brought to trial...and the defense gets it to start spinning for public consumtion....I honestly believe the LE has the upper hand...and will not show their cards until all the players are in the pot.....JMOO

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: September 18, 2008, 10:27:25 AM »

Okay, last night LP was giving out still more bits & pieces to the puzzle. He was talking about cellphone records(he has them) & there was one night,the 27th? that Casey talked to the marine twice, lots of other calls too. Then lots of calls the next day. Then he said onthe 29th? help me out guys, there are  NO calls. This is where the accomplice comes in! She had to be using a different phone. If they can find that person & get their cellphone records, it could lead them to Caylee.

Yes. Could someone help me with this one. I don't understand why no calls proves an accomplice? I am missing something. Please help me out. Thanks!
She's constantly on the phone & then nothing! She has to be communicating some other way. Is there another phone used? By an accomplice? They have to find out who that was. i do not believe she did everything alone. She tricked someone into helping her or someone in her family helped.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #791 on: September 18, 2008, 10:27:53 AM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

That is great news! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: September 18, 2008, 10:28:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I am trying to muster up sympathy for what happened to the Anthony's last night.  Just....can't....do...it.  The protesters were wrong, but G & C should have stayed inside to call the cops.  They always seem to be looking for a fight.  I really think they should channel their anger towards Casey and kick her a## out of the house.

Lisa

They are always looking for a fight to get out their pent up anger and frustration that they withhold from unleashing on Casey, the true mark of thier emotions.  As I stated before, if the protesters would just disperse and let them be for a while, you would hear of the police being called for incidents within the home rather than outside of it. 
The media and protesters are free therapy for them.  They are using them as a punching bag rather than facing their issues dead in the Casey-face.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: September 18, 2008, 10:28:45 AM »

Just 20 minutes from downtown Orlando, Lake Jessup is renowned for the largest population of alligators in the U.S. – well over 10,000!

Not to sound like a broken record, I just want to get the point across at how crazy this lake is.

Lake Jessup, this body of water has the largest Alligator population in Florida. The St Johns river produces the biggest and meanest Alligators the State has to offer.

Okay, I don't mean to sound stupid. And I really should know this, being orginally from Louisiana. But, do alligators eat dead bodies? I thought the blood had to be there? But maybe it was when it was first disposed of? I am not trying to be gross here, just honestly (God, I need to stop saying that, I sound like Casey!) I am wondering if all chances are lost of recovering this body if it was dumped there.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #794 on: September 18, 2008, 10:28:56 AM »

Video

I hope it's that Caylee has been found!

Lisa
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: September 18, 2008, 10:29:58 AM »

Okay, last night LP was giving out still more bits & pieces to the puzzle. He was talking about cellphone records(he has them) & there was one night,the 27th? that Casey talked to the marine twice, lots of other calls too. Then lots of calls the next day. Then he said onthe 29th? help me out guys, there are  NO calls. This is where the accomplice comes in! She had to be using a different phone. If they can find that person & get their cellphone records, it could lead them to Caylee.

Yes. Could someone help me with this one. I don't understand why no calls proves an accomplice? I am missing something. Please help me out. Thanks!

It was not so much as the calls but the description of what happens to a body when decomp sets in and even in bag a body as little as a 3 yr olds would be hard to carry for someone like Casey.
Go to Cnn website transcipts and click Nancy Grace show for last night and it will give you that info. It really made sense. I caughta show the other night on TLC that is a coroner and she described as she was doing the autopsy on a man who had not been found for 4 days(Orlando, FL area) in his apt and she was explaing the whole thing and doing an autopsy on a decomp body is really hard(and gross). This did help me understand his statement though.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: September 18, 2008, 10:31:32 AM »

Ok, let's go back to what we were discussing yesterday ... where is the body? Seems others are interested in the idea of "hidden in plain sight." So what is the craziest place I can think of -- at the Anthony home. I just don't know. What do you monkeys think? Where is Caylee?

I have no idea where she is now. I thought she was around the Sawgrass apartments in order to blame Zenaida... but I have no idea now.

I hear the Anthony home has been cleared twice, so that looks unlikely.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: September 18, 2008, 10:32:06 AM »

I am sticking to my original theory (although it is shaky) ... that Casey put Caylee in the dumpster at SawGrass Apts ... and Caylee may be in the landfill .... this could go with Casey maintaining that she "dropped her off at SawGrass Apts" and in her mind "telling the truth".

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: September 18, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »

Okay, I don't mean to sound stupid. And I really should know this, being orginally from Louisiana. But, do alligators eat dead bodies? I thought the blood had to be there? But maybe it was when it was first disposed of? I am not trying to be gross here, just honestly (God, I need to stop saying that, I sound like Casey!) I am wondering if all chances are lost of recovering this body if it was dumped there.

Was not nessessarily saying that the alligators had eaten the body, but given the lake itself and the muck and depth (along with the actual size), it would be hard to find a body within that area...the alligator population just adds to the difficulty as its not safe for searchers.  This would be a reason to be confident in your own lies.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: September 18, 2008, 10:33:13 AM »

It was not so much as the calls but the description of what happens to a body when decomp sets in and even in bag a body as little as a 3 yr olds would be hard to carry for someone like Casey.
Go to Cnn website transcipts and click Nancy Grace show for last night and it will give you that info. It really made sense. I caughta show the other night on TLC that is a coroner and she described as she was doing the autopsy on a man who had not been found for 4 days(Orlando, FL area) in his apt and she was explaing the whole thing and doing an autopsy on a decomp body is really hard(and gross). This did help me understand his statement though.

Thanks OriginalKat! Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.