April 26, 2024, 07:29:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370096 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: September 18, 2008, 10:58:03 AM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

GOOD!

I agree, Klaaws. And if TES says it, then I believe it!

OMG! I called you klaaws. LOL! I meant Klaas. Typing too fast. Sorry.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: September 18, 2008, 10:58:35 AM »

LOL .... ugh!  By the time the pic posted they were all gone!  ggrrrr  Looked like Baez, possibly Casey getting into passenger side and maybe Cindy outside front door .. anyone else see?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: September 18, 2008, 11:00:30 AM »

Does anyone know when Casey's first court appearance will be?  Was it in November or January?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #843 on: September 18, 2008, 11:01:47 AM »

Does anyone know when Casey's first court appearance will be?  Was it in November or January?

November. I think the 19th

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #844 on: September 18, 2008, 11:01:50 AM »

IIRC November for child neglect. ???

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #845 on: September 18, 2008, 11:05:45 AM »

Yes, I agree with you about LE. They know what they are doing. It's just the journalist in me coming out. We were taught to cover our butts and use the word "allegedly" like it was going out of style. I wasn't saying she's not guilty or won't be tried and convicted. I hope and believe that she will. I was just questioning the choice of words. I'm a writer and that's what I do, maybe too much.

Yes, I am a former editor for a newspaper (now a stay-at-home-mommy, part time writer). Media should be careful and use caution when throwing such accusations around. Regardless of what they know at the time. She has NOT been tried and convicted. Until then, she is considered innocent by law. No matter what we may know/feel in our hearts, or even what the evidence points to. Media has to tread carefully.

And...that my friends is the point of the SM forum...we are relativly free to discuss any and all aspects of this case...including speculation...and our feelings regarding the Media's handeling of the case.

Destiny...

And that is why I joined the cage. Can we all send monkey love to klaas? I know she had a rough time in the last cage. Sending monkey love. (Totally appropriate monkey love.) 

I remember you, Caylee.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: September 18, 2008, 11:07:08 AM »

Thanks guys.  This would be the child neglect charges?  Does that mean if they intend to charge her for murder they have to do it before then or can they go back even if she is already serving time for child neglect and charge her with murder.  I am a little confused on that point.  When does it become double jeopardy? TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 18, 2008, 11:08:58 AM »

I am thankful that I have the privilege to reside in a democratic free society ... a democratic free society that allows for freedom of speech and the right to assemble.  However ... I contend that those right are being abused by the behavior of some of the protestors gathered at the Anthonys.

It scares me to think that a group has the right to gather in front of my home ... verbally harrass my family ever time we left our home ... wake us in the middle of night throwing objects at our house ... bring chaos to my neighbours ...

What happen to peaceful orderly protesting ... peaceful orderly asembling?

Something does not seem right.

Janet

Cops: Protesters turn violent against Anthonys
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
10:08 AM EDT, September 18, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Deputies looking to ID protesters
10:06 a.m. A group of protesters who taunted George Anthony early this morning could face charges if deputies can identify them. Investigators will be reviewing video taken by news crews out at the house overnight.

"We are very interested in those videos," said spokesman Jim Solomons. "Clearly you can see a scuffle."

Solomons said the protesters could face possible battery charges.

Protesters' threats overnight provoke violent reaction from the Anthonys
7 a.m. A handful of protesters stood outside the Anthony's Hopespring Drive home shortly after midnight and taunted the residents by tossing pennies at the front doors and windows, deputies said.

The Anthonys called 911 to report the incident, but the protesters were gone by the time deputies arrived. Orange County Cmdr. Rick Luckey said George Anthony had exchanged "some words" with the protesters, while Cindy Anthony wrote down tag numbers.

The protesters returned sometime before 1:30 a.m. They walked on to the Anthonys' property and started banging on the garage door, reports show.

George Anthony walked out of the garage and confronted one of the protesters in a face-to-face shouting match. "At some point, a protester grabbed George Anthony's arm," Luckey said.

Sheriff's office spokesman Jim Solomons said Casey Anthony -- the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie -- placed a second 911 call to the sheriff's office, telling the dispatch operator that her parents had been struck by the protestors.

News cameras captured a female protester grabbing George Anthony's T-shirt and pulling him toward the sidewalk. Cindy Anthony ran outside with an aluminum baseball bat and wedged herself between her husband and the protesters.

The female protester let go. George Anthony told the protesters to leave his property and when they refused, he grabbed the garden hose and began dousing them with water. When deputies arrived a second time, the protesters had already left the neighborhood.

Luckey said the protesters could have charges filed against them because they were the primary aggressors.

"[George Anthony] has the right to protect himself and his property," Luckey said. "He doesn't know what the protesters' intensions are or what they are trying to do."

Solomons said the incidents are under investigation and that no arrests have been made this morning.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-091808,0,6344208.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #848 on: September 18, 2008, 11:09:48 AM »

Coffee anyone? Banana Bread?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: September 18, 2008, 11:10:08 AM »

And that is why I joined the cage. Can we all send monkey love to klaas? I know she had a rough time in the last cage. Sending monkey love. (Totally appropriate monkey love.) 
[/quote]

Klaas rocks...
We :::heart::: Klaas...
Go Klaas, Go Klaas, Go Go Klaas...  Laughing

(Hi Tomm!!!)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: September 18, 2008, 11:10:17 AM »

Fascinating how Casey's daughter goes missing/is kidnapped and she can't bother to call the police. 31 days goes by and she never calls them once. Yet, a couple of punks tossing some rocks at the house and she remembers how to dial 911.

You raise a sociopath and coddle her all her life, including covering up
her crimes, and sooner or later, the angry villagers are going to storm
the castle bearing torches..

AMEN!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: September 18, 2008, 11:10:38 AM »

Oh, yes please. And thank you.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #852 on: September 18, 2008, 11:12:48 AM »

Oh, yes please. And thank you.

Faxing now! - Sugar? Cream?

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: September 18, 2008, 11:12:50 AM »

Klaas rocks...
We :::heart::: Klaas...
Go Klaas, Go Klaas, Go Go Klaas...  Laughing

(Hi Tomm!!!)
[/quote]

Good morning Kiah, good morning Klaas;  good morning destiny; good morning everyone else that i dont know yet.
What happened last night??  Did someone go crazy in here??  And then Orlando went crazy
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: September 18, 2008, 11:13:07 AM »

[And that is why I joined the cage. Can we all send monkey love to klaas? I know she had a rough time in the last cage. Sending monkey love. (Totally appropriate monkey love.) 

High five to Klaas, and big thanks!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: September 18, 2008, 11:13:31 AM »

IMO, the protests are a good sign. It's a sign that we are no longer willing to sit idly by and allow children to be abused, murdered and tossed out like trash. We need more protests for children's rights. We need more people who are willing to step in to protect children. As we have seen in past cases, child protective services doesn't always do it, the families don't always do it, neighbors don't always do it. People have the mindset of "mind your own business." Well, if a child is being hurt, let's make it our business. Let's do something.

Now, stepping off of my soapbox ... what happened last night with the protesters is not right. If they broke the law, they should be arrested. (Same goes for the Anthony family.) They are behaving like rednecks. Ok, so do I sometimes, but I don't throw rocks at houses.   

I agree with you.  Those protesters last night were way off base. And as some have said - it only takes one Fruit Loop out there to make a really bad situation worse.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: September 18, 2008, 11:14:39 AM »

Thanks guys.  This would be the child neglect charges?  Does that mean if they intend to charge her for murder they have to do it before then or can they go back even if she is already serving time for child neglect and charge her with murder.  I am a little confused on that point.  When does it become double jeopardy? TIA

Only for the same crime. They can charge her even while in jail (on other charges.)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: September 18, 2008, 11:14:44 AM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #858 on: September 18, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »

Klaas I want you to know that I personally admire you for all of the hard work you do here. You take so much in stride and have the patience of JOB. Thank  you for all you do and I hope to be a monkey for a very very long time!!!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 18, 2008, 11:15:00 AM »

Janet, I agree (as I so often do with you).  I support our Constitutional freedoms, but I also observe some of the protesters are harrassing the Anthony's.  And, the Anthony's are reciprocating by inviting confrontation.  It is a difficult situation.  I really am not sure what I think should be done.  I don't want to see our Constitutional rights trampled, but I also don't want to see violence or anyone hurt.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.