April 19, 2024, 01:32:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 369720 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: September 18, 2008, 11:49:53 AM »

I think the knot in the shirt show that she is trying to look cute

at least thats how I take it

I dont think that I would be able to sit and do my hair and make up and try to dress up my outfit while my baby was missing that is the point I was making

I 100% agree... all the makeup and the jewelry, and making sure the shirt isn't too baggy... she wants to look good... why worry about that when all you want is your child back?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 18, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »

Someone on here mentioned Casey left the house, and about the hours she is allowed the leave. Is that true that she left? Because I did think she wasn't supposed to until 12:30 or so? I am also in Eastern Time Zone, and it's only 11:50 here.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #922 on: September 18, 2008, 11:51:45 AM »

Well off to work I go - you guys all be good now ya hear?

See you in the afternoon.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: September 18, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

I have been giving some thought to Cindy Anthony, and I'm starting to think I might could feel sorry for her. (Ducking banana peels.)

Does anyone think there is a chance that the loss of Caylee is so devastating to her that her brain simply will not let her face it at the moment? Maybe she's behaving the way she is because she has to keep convincing herself that Caylee is alive?

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #924 on: September 18, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »

I dont see anything wrong with it she just looks (or tries to look) more like a celeb on a magazine  out shopping for the day rather than a mother who's 2 yr old is missing all she is missing is the cup of starbucks and lil foo foo dog walking with her

She does have a foo foo dog..his name is Baez.

Now I get what you are saying.  Sorry I did not really see it that way as it seemed like normal dressing habits to me.  Better than her attire in the club photos from after Caylee's disappearance.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #925 on: September 18, 2008, 11:53:03 AM »

And that is why I joined the cage. Can we all send monkey love to klaas? I know she had a rough time in the last cage. Sending monkey love. (Totally appropriate monkey love.) 

Klaas rocks...
We :::heart::: Klaas...
Go Klaas, Go Klaas, Go Go Klaas...  Laughing

(Hi Tomm!!!)

Good morning Kiah, good morning Klaas;  good morning destiny; good morning everyone else that i dont know yet.
What happened last night??  Did someone go crazy in here??  And then Orlando went crazy
[/quote]

Yep...it took us hours to clean up all the poop...and a whole case of Troll Spray......Destiny Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: September 18, 2008, 11:55:19 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

I have been giving some thought to Cindy Anthony, and I'm starting to think I might could feel sorry for her. (Ducking banana peels.)

Does anyone think there is a chance that the loss of Caylee is so devastating to her that her brain simply will not let her face it at the moment? Maybe she's behaving the way she is because she has to keep convincing herself that Caylee is alive?

MORNING BT!!!Actually for a split second yesterday I felt bad for her...But then I caught myself...I feel that for Cindy its to late for me to feel sorry for her..She started this snowball along long long time ago...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: September 18, 2008, 11:56:34 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Actually, that has crossed my mind. I think it's possible she feels guilty (like it's her fault) because of pressuring Casey on parenting and financial issues. It is a possibility. Not sure if indeed it's the case. But could be.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: September 18, 2008, 11:59:09 AM »

I agree. No violence and no children. Otherwise, the protest is their lawful right.

The HOA DID try to get an injunction and it was denied.

The majority of the protesters are law abiding. The woman that was pushed by George was on the street, not their property. The woman with the dog was as calm and classy as you can get. They're not all bad and many of them are there for the right reason. It's the few bad apples that are making them all look bad.

As for the neighbors, I do feel bad for them but, you cannot choose who lives next to you or down the street. I'm sure no one wants that pedophile, felon or gang member in their neighborhood either. There's just some things we can't control.

The woman with the dog was the best protester yet.  She sat and stated he reasons for being their with a sign.  She did not argue with Lee or get violent with him, even after he stole her dogs bowl.  She did not turn her dog on him.  That sort of protesting I will support all day and night.

i thought she was the best so far too...she was quiet and calm.. even when lee took her sign and trashed it. it shows whether you're a calm quiet protester or a loud obnoxious one, the anthony's will react. throwing rocks, taking kids, damaging property all cross the line.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 18, 2008, 11:59:33 AM »

I think the knot in the shirt show that she is trying to look cute

at least thats how I take it

I dont think that I would be able to sit and do my hair and make up and try to dress up my outfit while my baby was missing that is the point I was making

I totally got and get what you are saying.  I was just wondering if the shirt tying was frowned upon.  I will no longer tie my shirts if that is the case.
She did not look cute though, she looked the worst so far.

It just burns my butt that she has the audacity to wear that shirt at all ... knot or no knot!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: September 18, 2008, 11:59:39 AM »

Hey Guys. Here is Ohio and just got back electric after 5 days of having none. Did I miss anything??? I looked back at past posts and it looks like I didn't miss much but can someone please take the time to let me know if I missed anything. Thanks in advance.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 18, 2008, 12:00:44 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

MORNING BT!!!Actually for a split second yesterday I felt bad for her...But then I caught myself...I feel that for Cindy its to late for me to feel sorry for her..She started this snowball along long long time ago...

BT, you are a compassionate Monkey.  I do think Cindy is the victim in this case as well as Caylee.  We both know that the victim's behavior can certainly exacerbate a situation, but it doesn't change the fact that she is a victim, too.  Cindy needs professional help, and the lawyer she hired isn't providing it, that's for sure.

BRING NATALEE HOME
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #932 on: September 18, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »

I dont see anything wrong with it she just looks (or tries to look) more like a celeb on a magazine  out shopping for the day rather than a mother who's 2 yr old is missing all she is missing is the cup of starbucks and lil foo foo dog walking with her

She does have a foo foo dog..his name is Baez.

Now I get what you are saying.  Sorry I did not really see it that way as it seemed like normal dressing habits to me.  Better than her attire in the club photos from after Caylee's disappearance.

HEY!!! What's wrong with Foo Foo dogs, LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 18, 2008, 12:02:27 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

Yes, I think MOST of us feel that way.  HOWEVER, by being in denial she is choosing Casey over Caylee and their support for Casey is what's angering the protestors.

thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: September 18, 2008, 12:03:33 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

Actually, that has crossed my mind. I think it's possible she feels guilty (like it's her fault) because of pressuring Casey on parenting and financial issues. It is a possibility. Not sure if indeed it's the case. But could be.
In a strange way I do feel sorry for them but on the other hand they have brought a lot on this themselves by the way they flung themselves out into the public from the very beginning.   I still feel that if Cayless is alive that they should be searching night and day looking for her and maybe the hostile protestors would be there to help them. JMO
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 18, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »

Good Morning to all the mean nasty daytime posters!  LOL  I am proud to be in such company BTW!!   I just climbed through the twilight zone....whew!  I am so glad I signed off last night. 

I think the video of the protesters is going to be the cherry that makes the judge sign the TRO...

The statement made by TES surprised me.....TES doesn't usually make statement like this. So I tend to think things are going to start happening shortly.

I see someone else, besides me thinks LP is working with  LE dropping little tidbits for them.

So  hopefully today will be a turning points towards finding Caylee!

LOL Sunny!!!!!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: September 18, 2008, 12:04:49 PM »

love all dogs big and small  just seems to be the image you know there not a pet but more of an accessory
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 18, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »

George doing an interview?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #938 on: September 18, 2008, 12:08:08 PM »

That looked like George rage to me.

Then the reporters ran

Peace Monkeys
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #939 on: September 18, 2008, 12:08:34 PM »

love all dogs big and small  just seems to be the image you know there not a pet but more of an accessory

J/K  I know what they were saying, however I have three and they are not pets, no, they are my kids.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.