April 15, 2024, 11:50:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 369351 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #940 on: September 18, 2008, 12:08:51 PM »

That looked like George rage to me.

Then the reporters ran

The HHR has left the garage.

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 18, 2008, 12:09:01 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

I have been giving some thought to Cindy Anthony, and I'm starting to think I might could feel sorry for her. (Ducking banana peels.)

Does anyone think there is a chance that the loss of Caylee is so devastating to her that her brain simply will not let her face it at the moment? Maybe she's behaving the way she is because she has to keep convincing herself that Caylee is alive?

MORNING BT!!!Actually for a split second yesterday I felt bad for her...But then I caught myself...I feel that for Cindy its to late for me to feel sorry for her..She started this snowball along long long time ago...

BT, you are a compassionate Monkey.  I do think Cindy is the victim in this case as well as Caylee.  We both know that the victim's behavior can certainly exacerbate a situation, but it doesn't change the fact that she is a victim, too.  Cindy needs professional help, and the lawyer she hired isn't providing it, that's for sure.

Azlady  what do you think of cindy seeking a counselor about casey, but as far as we know cindy didn't seek out a counselor for casey~ ever?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: September 18, 2008, 12:09:06 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

I have been giving some thought to Cindy Anthony, and I'm starting to think I might could feel sorry for her. (Ducking banana peels.)

Does anyone think there is a chance that the loss of Caylee is so devastating to her that her brain simply will not let her face it at the moment? Maybe she's behaving the way she is because she has to keep convincing herself that Caylee is alive?

Yes, I think MOST of us feel that way.  HOWEVER, by being in denial she is choosing Casey over Caylee and their support for Casey is what's angering the protestors.

Yes, I understand what you're saying and I understand why the protesters are angry. I was just wondering if this is a real mental issue with Cindy that's so serious that it's out of her control now, and (as AZlady said) that she needs a counselor at this point.

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: September 18, 2008, 12:09:52 PM »

Good Morning to all the mean nasty daytime posters!  LOL  I am proud to be in such company BTW!!   I just climbed through the twilight zone....whew!  I am so glad I signed off last night. 

I think the video of the protesters is going to be the cherry that makes the judge sign the TRO...

The statement made by TES surprised me.....TES doesn't usually make statement like this. So I tend to think things are going to start happening shortly.

I see someone else, besides me thinks LP is working with  LE dropping little tidbits for them.

So  hopefully today will be a turning points towards finding Caylee!

LOL Sunny!!!!!!!!!

LOL...thanks Kimmy I thought  was on invisible again!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: September 18, 2008, 12:10:56 PM »

Ok, Ill tell you something funny, then I have to go run errands.  When I first became a monkey, a senior monkey became my mentor.  One day he sent me an email and signed it TTYL  monkey..... I was confused.  I wrote back "totally yours forever???????????   He still thinks that is funny.  Ok, must run errands, did I tell you I am the only "seeing" person in my family?  Yeah, that's why I fly so much.  They all have something wrong with their retina!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: September 18, 2008, 12:12:43 PM »

Good Morning to all the mean nasty daytime posters!  LOL  I am proud to be in such company BTW!!   I just climbed through the twilight zone....whew!  I am so glad I signed off last night. 

I think the video of the protesters is going to be the cherry that makes the judge sign the TRO...

The statement made by TES surprised me.....TES doesn't usually make statement like this. So I tend to think things are going to start happening shortly.

I see someone else, besides me thinks LP is working with  LE dropping little tidbits for them.

LOL Sunny!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to catch up while on my lunch break, so sorry if I'm asking to have things repeated, but what did TES say?

Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: September 18, 2008, 12:12:45 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

BT I said that yesterday ...I do think she would lose her mind completely if she allowed herself to face the truth.....thank God we have not walked in her shoes....I don't like her, I think she has done more harm than good....but I can't even begin to imagine what this has been like...and I don't want to know personally

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: September 18, 2008, 12:13:08 PM »

LOL Sunny!!!!!!!!!

Morning Sunny..I actually dont even read to much about what goes on at night lately...Seems to me if anything is goes down it will be during the day...

What more do you make out of TES' spokesperson's comment...I must admit before this case I have not heard much about TES, so when you said they usually do not make statements like that, it peeked my interest even more..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: September 18, 2008, 12:13:22 PM »

Well, I have to go get my little guy from preschool. Will check back later. I have my fingers crossed for the "shocking news" to come soon! Smile
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 18, 2008, 12:14:25 PM »

LOL Sunny!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Sunny.  I'm multitasking here, so in and out.  I agree--TES doesn't usually make those kind of comments, so I'm hopeful.  Also, seeing the grief when they pulled out about a week and a half ago, and that they offered counseling to the searchers, indicates to me that they found something significant.  I did read it could take up to two weeks to autopsy and do forensics if something was found, and it will be two weeks on Sunday.  We'll see.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: September 18, 2008, 12:15:25 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

BT I said that yesterday ...I do think she would lose her mind completely if she allowed herself to face the truth.....thank God we have not walked in her shoes....I don't like her, I think she has done more harm than good....but I can't even begin to imagine what this has been like...and I don't want to know personally

Yes, when I think of how attached we have all become to little Caylee just from looking at her photos, I can't imagine how horrible it would be to have loved her since she was born and suddenly lose her.

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: September 18, 2008, 12:15:52 PM »

redquartz I see you up there~ I just wanted to say I hope you read my apology to you yesterday! If not~ I'm sorry for being so short with you!!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: September 18, 2008, 12:16:43 PM »

Does Nancy Grace ever come to Scared Monkeys???

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: September 18, 2008, 12:17:53 PM »

George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #954 on: September 18, 2008, 12:18:01 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

Yes, I think MOST of us feel that way.  HOWEVER, by being in denial she is choosing Casey over Caylee and their support for Casey is what's angering the protestors.

Yes, I understand what you're saying and I understand why the protesters are angry. I was just wondering if this is a real mental issue with Cindy that's so serious that it's out of her control now, and (as AZlady said) that she needs a counselor at this point.

The mental strain must be horrible. All day all night. PTSS

No family, no friends ever come to see them. It is them against the world. Before this is done, they will turn on each other. They are their own worst enemies, but they don't know that yet. Wait until they do....

Peace Monkeys
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: September 18, 2008, 12:18:47 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

MORNING BT!!!Actually for a split second yesterday I felt bad for her...But then I caught myself...I feel that for Cindy its to late for me to feel sorry for her..She started this snowball along long long time ago...

BT, you are a compassionate Monkey.  I do think Cindy is the victim in this case as well as Caylee.  We both know that the victim's behavior can certainly exacerbate a situation, but it doesn't change the fact that she is a victim, too.  Cindy needs professional help, and the lawyer she hired isn't providing it, that's for sure.

Azlady  what do you think of cindy seeking a counselor about casey, but as far as we know cindy didn't seek out a counselor for casey~ ever?

Parenting a child like Casey had to be difficult.  She could look sweet as sugar, and then turn around and do something terrible, I would think.  Her lying had to drive her parents nuts as they didn't know what was going on or who to believe.  I think Cindy finally came to a decision to seek professional help and began with herself.  You can't make someone who doesn't want help go to counseling and it wouldn't be effective in that case anyway.  Cindy knew she couldn't control Casey or even force her to get help, but at least the poor woman sought some help for herself. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: September 18, 2008, 12:20:36 PM »

I have added monkee sedative to the monkee  nanner lick in the cage so we won't be so impatient while we wait on this something big. Its big . I feel it!!! But then again we have had high drama since day 1
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #957 on: September 18, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

The mental strain must be horrible. All day all night. PTSS

No family, no friends ever come to see them. It is them against the world. Before this is done, they will turn on each other. They are their own worst enemies, but they don't know that yet. Wait until they do....

I keep waiting for that, but I do not think it will happen until the protesters and media leave.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: September 18, 2008, 12:20:58 PM »

LOL Sunny!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to catch up while on my lunch break, so sorry if I'm asking to have things repeated, but what did TES say?

Thanks.

BT, I'll try to find the video and post it...but to paraphrase a TES spokesperson said developments that would be shocking...

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: September 18, 2008, 12:22:24 PM »

Does Nancy Grace ever come to Scared Monkeys???

I highly doubt it.  NG is pretty busy these days with her twins.  I don't think she actively participates in any of the forums except for her own blog.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.