April 19, 2024, 03:58:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 369686 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: September 18, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »

Hey, Sunny.  I'm multitasking here, so in and out.  I agree--TES doesn't usually make those kind of comments, so I'm hopeful.  Also, seeing the grief when they pulled out about a week and a half ago, and that they offered counseling to the searchers, indicates to me that they found something significant.  I did read it could take up to two weeks to autopsy and do forensics if something was found, and it will be two weeks on Sunday.  We'll see.

I agree with what you are thinking....I know there have been several times TES had brought in counselors....the outcome of the search was not good...and IIRC it always involved children

If something was found, they would surely want it kept quiet - IMO - a full fledged riot would take place at the Anthony's and in all probability throughout most of FL.

Keep it quiet until all testing is done and Casey (and probably the rest of the family) brought into protective custody.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #981 on: September 18, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »

Protesters Clash With Caylee's Grandparents
Demonstrators Pound On Family's Front Door

POSTED: 6:06 am EDT September 18, 2008
UPDATED: 12:15 pm EDT September 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Protesters clashed with missing toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents at the family home early Thursday morning.

The confrontation started about 1:30 a.m., when 

protesters began pounding on the Anthonys' front door.

Just seconds later, WESH 2 News reporter Jeff Lennox witnessed Cindy and George Anthony emerge from the home to find the protesters on their front lawn.

It led to a heated argument, and Lennox said one protester shoved Cindy Anthony and another grabbed George Anthony by the shirt.

While George Anthony tried to keep protesters back with a hose, Cindy Anthony picked up a bat.

Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, called 911 from inside the home, and deputies arrived minutes later. She is on home confinement and living with her parents while out on bond on charges ranging from child neglect to check fraud.

The demonstrators left before deputies arrived.

Hours after the incident, George Anthony came outside to survey the damage.

"I got damaged grass. I got a dent in my garage door," he said.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, left the home this morning with her attorney, Jose Baez, for a scheduled visit to his Osceola County office.

Someone is absolutely going to get gravely injured. It is just a matter of time.

I am just surprised Cindy didn't start swinging the bat last night.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: September 18, 2008, 12:36:12 PM »

I have added monkee sedative to the monkee  nanner lick in the cage so we won't be so impatient while we wait on this something big. Its big . I feel it!!! But then again we have had high drama since day 1

Wait until you have sat at your desk for days upon days...not showering, not making the bed or dinner for your family, drinking coffee to keep yourself wake, crying, screaming and praying all at the same time....

Oh, Sunny.  It's been a long three years, huh?

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: September 18, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »

Hey Guys. Here is Ohio and just got back electric after 5 days of having none. Did I miss anything??? I looked back at past posts and it looks like I didn't miss much but can someone please take the time to let me know if I missed anything. Thanks in advance.

Ours came back Tuesday night, but our cable is still out. That means no NG  Oh well.  At least I have internet via phone. 

Basically Casey turned herself in for the latest charges, but was bonded out soon after.  Now protesters are going nuts and throwing rocks at the Anthony's house.. and dragging Georgie into the street.. and Cindy was out there with a bat.

Thank you for being the only one that responded to my post. Sorry that your cable isn't back on yet. It was so hard not having ANY info on this case for so long!!

I know! We were lucky in that our power was only out for just over 48 hours, but still. (Many here in Columbus still don't have power). I was itching real bad to get online and see if Caylee had been found yet..  wasn't surprised (though disappointed) to learn she hasn't been. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: September 18, 2008, 12:39:23 PM »

Hey Guys. Here is Ohio and just got back electric after 5 days of having none. Did I miss anything??? I looked back at past posts and it looks like I didn't miss much but can someone please take the time to let me know if I missed anything. Thanks in advance.

Ours came back Tuesday night, but our cable is still out. That means no NG  Oh well.  At least I have internet via phone. 

Basically Casey turned herself in for the latest charges, but was bonded out soon after.  Now protesters are going nuts and throwing rocks at the Anthony's house.. and dragging Georgie into the street.. and Cindy was out there with a bat.

Thank you for being the only one that responded to my post. Sorry that your cable isn't back on yet. It was so hard not having ANY info on this case for so long!!

Please don't feel badly when you get ignored. It happens to all of us all the time. Sometimes you just have to yell to get everyone's attention. 

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #985 on: September 18, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »

"Just to protest, to see if we could break them down," protester Miriah Bounds told Eyewitness News on Wednesday night.

"It does tear you apart," George said Thursday morning

Yes, but unfortunately for George Anthony, the protestor action tears him apart...

yet his daughter murdering his granddaughter does not.

He is sort of a backwards guy, just like Casey Anthony.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: September 18, 2008, 12:39:31 PM »

Hey, Sunny.  I'm multitasking here, so in and out.  I agree--TES doesn't usually make those kind of comments, so I'm hopeful.  Also, seeing the grief when they pulled out about a week and a half ago, and that they offered counseling to the searchers, indicates to me that they found something significant.  I did read it could take up to two weeks to autopsy and do forensics if something was found, and it will be two weeks on Sunday.  We'll see.

I agree with what you are thinking....I know there have been several times TES had brought in counselors....the outcome of the search was not good...and IIRC it always involved children

If something was found, they would surely want it kept quiet - IMO - a full fledged riot would take place at the Anthony's and in all probability throughout most of FL.

Keep it quiet until all testing is done and Casey (and probably the rest of the family) brought into protective custody.

Makes me wonder why the spokesperson said anything to begin with? Why not keep it quiet?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: September 18, 2008, 12:39:41 PM »

I have added monkee sedative to the monkee  nanner lick in the cage so we won't be so impatient while we wait on this something big. Its big . I feel it!!! But then again we have had high drama since day 1

Wait until you have sat at your desk for days upon days...not showering, not making the bed or dinner for your family, drinking coffee to keep yourself wake, crying, screaming and praying all at the same time....
I thought I was the only one that did all that! Glad to know I'm in good company!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: September 18, 2008, 12:40:30 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Protesters clashed with missing toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents at the family home early Thursday morning.

Just seconds later, WESH 2 News reporter Jeff Lennox witnessed Cindy and George Anthony emerge from the home to find the protesters on their front lawn.

It led to a heated argument, and Lennox said one protester shoved Cindy Anthony and another grabbed George Anthony by the shirt.

While George Anthony tried to keep protesters back with a hose, Cindy Anthony picked up a bat.

Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, called 911 from inside the home, and deputies arrived minutes later. She is on home confinement and living with her parents while out on bond on charges ranging from child neglect to check fraud.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, left the home this morning with her attorney, Jose Baez, for a scheduled visit to his Osceola County office.

Someone is absolutely going to get gravely injured. It is just a matter of time.

I'm all for protestors, but peaceful ones.  They need to let GA, CA & LA be the aggressors.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: September 18, 2008, 12:40:55 PM »

I agree with this wholeheartedly.....so...a thought just ran through my mind....did JB pick Casey up this morning to turn her in??  I know that's probably wishful thinking.....but I have a feeling that's how it will happen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #990 on: September 18, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »

I'm all for protestors, but peaceful ones.  They need to let GA, CA & LA be the aggressors.

I am still in shock that Casey actually called the police when another persons life was in danger. 

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: September 18, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »

What is it with this family and the grass my lord your grand-daughter is missing --HELLO--and you are worried about the damaged grass--
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: September 18, 2008, 12:44:37 PM »

I thought I was the only one that did all that! Glad to know I'm in good company!

Meee Toooo.  I do not generally hang onto news events, but this case has grabbed me like nothing i have ever experienced.  I just cant wrap my mind around this family's actions.  Why don't they get it???  Why don't G and C save themselves so they can be there for their daughter later.  If they don't start talking, they will all be in prison and not be able to help her at all.
Has anyone noticed Mark Najame has disapeared??
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: September 18, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

I just watched the video of last nights protesters provoking CA and GA.....one of the only times Cindy looked scared to death IMO, when she pulls away and says don't touch me again.....seriously, why would they even come out of that house knowing there were a group of blood thirsty protesters....JUST CALL the PO PO!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: September 18, 2008, 12:44:47 PM »

I'm sorry his garage door got dented.. no need for that.  But is it the end of the world that his grass is damaged?  I'm just sayin'.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: September 18, 2008, 12:46:20 PM »

Oh, Sunny.  It's been a long three years, huh?

It sure has...and some of us are still here! The strong and rightous survive!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #996 on: September 18, 2008, 12:47:13 PM »

"Just to protest, to see if we could break them down," protester Miriah Bounds told Eyewitness News on Wednesday night.

"It does tear you apart," George said Thursday morning

Yes, but unfortunately for George Anthony, the protestor action tears him apart...

yet his daughter murdering his granddaughter does not.

He is sort of a backwards guy, just like Casey Anthony.

Yep.  And he seems more concerned about his damaged lawn than his missing grandaughter.  That family has a really screwed up set of priorities!

Lisa
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: September 18, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »

I agree with this wholeheartedly.....so...a thought just ran through my mind....did JB pick Casey up this morning to turn her in??  I know that's probably wishful thinking.....but I have a feeling that's how it will happen!!

Casey is getting exactly what she wants....ATTENTION....her attorney personally picks her up at the house....IMO she's lovin' every minute

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: September 18, 2008, 12:48:10 PM »

Meee Toooo.  I do not generally hang onto news events, but this case has grabbed me like nothing i have ever experienced.  I just cant wrap my mind around this family's actions.  Why don't they get it???  Why don't G and C save themselves so they can be there for their daughter later.  If they don't start talking, they will all be in prison and not be able to help her at all.
Has anyone noticed Mark Najame has disapeared??

No, NaJame has been taping a Dr. Phil show.   
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: September 18, 2008, 12:48:49 PM »

I'd like to bring up a slight topic - this case kind of reminds me of the Scott Peterson case a little.  The sociopath (Scott & Casey) - believing their own lies.  Well, HIS parents always and to this day believe in his innocence - just like Casey's parents.  Why weren't there protestors outside of THEIR house?  Why is it that just because Cindy & George believe in their daughter's innocence - they are automatically involved in the case??  The same could be said about The Petersons.  There ARE slight differences, considering Casey lived w/ them...I know...but it is still similar...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.