April 27, 2024, 05:24:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370250 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: September 17, 2008, 11:32:31 PM »

How could Tony not have noticed the smell of rotting pizza on Casey?  But didn't she take random showers at Jesse's??  hmmm?   

http://members.cox.net/honeysucklewine/jessegrundwrittenstatement.pdf

Jesse says he additionally received 2 calls between 6/22 and 7/6, 1 of which being about the shower and said Tony was out of town so that would have been between 6/30 and 7/6.

I didn't realize Jesse worked so close to Sawgrass apts, Cheesecake Factory on the same street it appears, 4200, S. Conway Rd or does that say ConRay?

Sawgrass Apts.2863 S. Conway Rd

From maps I've looked at, Conway is a main road and is long....2000 plus #s can be miles away from those apts...moo

Ok, thank you.

Kristen, he quit between June 24th and June 25th, I've heard both dates.

Man I think it is so strange he quit the day he talked to Casey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: September 17, 2008, 11:33:47 PM »

How could Tony not have noticed the smell of rotting pizza on Casey?  But didn't she take random showers at Jesse's??  hmmm?   

If Geo really didn't know, then how could he have driven that car home and not said a word to Cindy??  It is crap.  George knew.  I think he is the accomplice that LP was talking about that helped dispose of sweet Caylee.

Yes, absolutely.

Just put it to a reasonability test...

If you knew for weeks you couldn't find your daughter and you gd...

Then found the car at a tow yard... told Mr. Birch that u found your daughter

but u were still looking for your granddaughter...

drove the car home... admitted it smelled like death of something (ran over something)

Would you then simply go to work?

Probably not.

* Not to mention in 911 call #2 - He acts like he is hearing Caylee is missing
   from Cindy for the very first time. We all know that is bunk now!

George knew... there is something very wrong about all that.
Well  George might have known in his heart and in his mind but at that point I dont think he wanted to accept it for what it was.

You are forgetting that Geo opened the trunk of the car on the 24th and so he says found gas cans.  Could you really pin down a date that you opened the trunk of your car three weeks ago???  That date was significant enough for it to stick in his mind and be able to relay the story three weeks later
The smell might not have been there then..just saying there's no proff that she didnt have it in another place and thought about it and went back and got it and put in in the car to take it somewhere else and thats the reason for the decomp. in the trunk...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: September 17, 2008, 11:33:51 PM »

You are forgetting that Geo opened the trunk of the car on the 24th and so he says found gas cans.  Could you really pin down a date that you opened the trunk of your car three weeks ago???  That date was significant enough for it to stick in his mind and be able to relay the story three weeks later

Reported gas cans stolen on the 24th....
[/quote]

chit, thats right, i forgot
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: September 17, 2008, 11:34:54 PM »

I'm going to find Tony's statement and see when he claims he was gone.

Tony was in NY from June 30 - July 5
yes  thats what I just found too...and I do believe that the reason Casey told him not to bother about the car was because she didnt want him going anywhere near it because of the smell...thats why she was standing outside of it when he drove up holding the groceries, who ever does this...I would have just sat inside until I saw him pulling in, but she was already to go ....

She went home with those groceries (that had been in that car with that odor).  How would you like to know she cooked your supper for you?

Does anyone remember the time of day that TonE picked up Casey at Amscot?  Wondering because the car was spotted there at 7:00 AM that morning.
I think he said like 11....gosh were was she until then if Im correct could have been a little later...

Maybe trying to get the stank off her clothes.  Maybe showering at a friends house??  Maybe that friend dropped her off at her car.  Remember she said two guys helped push the car in the lot.  Could she have said that to cover for camera shots? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: September 17, 2008, 11:35:41 PM »

Jesse says he additionally received 2 calls between 6/22 and 7/6, 1 of which being about the shower and said Tony was out of town so that would have been between 6/30 and 7/6.

I didn't realize Jesse worked so close to Sawgrass apts, Cheesecake Factory on the same street it appears, 4200, S. Conway Rd or does that say ConRay?

From maps I've looked at, Conway is a main road and is long....2000 plus #s can be miles away from those apts...moo

Ok, thank you.

Man I think it is so strange he quit the day he talked to Casey
yes  first of all Ive been on conway and it is a very long road, and yes  sonething aint right about him quiting at just that time unless he knew chit was fixing to hit the fan..so to speak...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: September 17, 2008, 11:36:10 PM »

[/quote]

But still,  Geo was in the trunk on the 24th. Car was parked at amscott on the 27th. Do you really think the smell got there in three days time??  The car went to tow yard and no one touched it till the middle of july
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: September 17, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »

yes  thats what I just found too...and I do believe that the reason Casey told him not to bother about the car was because she didnt want him going anywhere near it because of the smell...thats why she was standing outside of it when he drove up holding the groceries, who ever does this...I would have just sat inside until I saw him pulling in, but she was already to go ....

She went home with those groceries (that had been in that car with that odor).  How would you like to know she cooked your supper for you?

Does anyone remember the time of day that TonE picked up Casey at Amscot?  Wondering because the car was spotted there at 7:00 AM that morning.
I think he said like 11....gosh were was she until then if Im correct could have been a little later...

Maybe trying to get the stank off her clothes.  Maybe showering at a friends house??  Maybe that friend dropped her off at her car.  Remember she said two guys helped push the car in the lot.  Could she have said that to cover for camera shots? 
Im still wondering if any camera shots showed the two guys pushing the car into the lot ...I havent heard..

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2008, 11:37:57 PM »

Ok, thank you.

Thank you
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2008, 11:37:58 PM »

I beleive if they would ping cell phones of all the friends and family on the 26th and 27th they will be able to find out who helped her.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2008, 11:38:09 PM »

Im still wondering if any camera shots showed the two guys pushing the car into the lot ...I havent heard..
Not sure they were able to retrieve them with all the time that had passed.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2008, 11:38:51 PM »

JMO,  someone drove with her to drop car at amscott and take her somewhere to take shower and change clothes so she would n't smell and then she called Tony when she was taken back to the car
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 17, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »

But still,  Geo was in the trunk on the 24th. Car was parked at amscott on the 27th. Do you really think the smell got there in three days time??  The car went to tow yard and no one touched it till the middle of july
[/quote]The smell might not have been there then..just saying there's no proff that she didnt have it in another place and thought about it and went back and got it and put in in the car to take it somewhere else and thats the reason for the decomp. in the trunk...

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #292 on: September 17, 2008, 11:39:59 PM »

I beleive if they would ping cell phones of all the friends and family on the 26th and 27th they will be able to find out who helped her.

bump

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: September 17, 2008, 11:40:31 PM »

My point is the smell had to be there prior to the 27th

[/quote]
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: September 17, 2008, 11:40:49 PM »

Does anyone remember in the documents the police retrieved the tape from chuckee cheese from July 15th.  Always wondered how that factored into this all.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 17, 2008, 11:41:58 PM »

I want to let everyone know what I found out from Mrskub regarding my statement that CA no longer had her job.

Mrskub said that she didn't have a link, but it was on another site that CA's job had been posted in a local newspaper.  I must have read this too. (You can see Mrskub's response on the last thread, page 54)

Sorry for the misinformation.  My mistake.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 17, 2008, 11:42:31 PM »

bump

They really dont have to ping the cell phones...Why can't they look at the records from that day and whoever she called ask them to come and take a polygraph...
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: September 17, 2008, 11:42:52 PM »

Well I just wanted to say hello and goodnight..I have been reading periodically throughout the day..so sad.  I really wish there was some way of explaining this child to be alive and well.  I have tried to put together so many scenario's, but everything I can think of expelled by something else.  I cant even say what I think, it is so terrbile..I am going to try my best to stay away from the boards for a couple days so that maybe something new comes up and an answer is at least closer.  The more this goes on, the more I think no one will ever know what has really happened to that helpless child...just as a personal opinion..i believe she could be convicted with no body..but to me it's like big deal..she still gets away with whatever she got away with..until there is some kind of answer to what really happened..she got away with it.  I have nothing nice to say so I will simply say goodnight to everyone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: September 17, 2008, 11:42:57 PM »

bump

I'm sure they have already.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 17, 2008, 11:43:55 PM »

Well I just wanted to say hello and goodnight..I have been reading periodically throughout the day..so sad.  I really wish there was some way of explaining this child to be alive and well.  I have tried to put together so many scenario's, but everything I can think of expelled by something else.  I cant even say what I think, it is so terrbile..I am going to try my best to stay away from the boards for a couple days so that maybe something new comes up and an answer is at least closer.  The more this goes on, the more I think no one will ever know what has really happened to that helpless child...just as a personal opinion..i believe she could be convicted with no body..but to me it's like big deal..she still gets away with whatever she got away with..until there is some kind of answer to what really happened..she got away with it.  I have nothing nice to say so I will simply say goodnight to everyone.

Nite Bebbz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.