April 27, 2024, 01:04:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370173 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: September 17, 2008, 11:45:46 PM »

Does anyone remember in the documents the police retrieved the tape from chuckee cheese from July 15th.  Always wondered how that factored into this all.

talking to myself again.  anyway, was chunkee cheese next to or near Amscott?   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: September 17, 2008, 11:46:58 PM »

I beleive if they would ping cell phones of all the friends and family on the 26th and 27th they will be able to find out who helped her.

bump

They really dont have to ping the cell phones...Why can't they look at the records from that day and whoever she called ask them to come and take a polygraph...
my thoughts also....it all boils down to that day when she left the car because befor that she had to keep driving it because of what she was doing and I dont buy the out of gas story either.....if she wanted to keep driving why when she called someone to come get her didnt she just say bring me some gas...we all know she could have come up with money to put gas back in the car...look at how good she was at getting money...NO she didnt want the car anymore because of the smell and what had been in it.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 17, 2008, 11:47:56 PM »

Does anyone remember in the documents the police retrieved the tape from chuckee cheese from July 15th.  Always wondered how that factored into this all.

I am sorry MM I didn't have an answer i didnt hear about chuckee cheese...wait was that when smeone said they seen caylee?? I thinnk LE said the tapes were recorded over

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: September 17, 2008, 11:49:22 PM »

I beleive if they would ping cell phones of all the friends and family on the 26th and 27th they will be able to find out who helped her.

bump

They really dont have to ping the cell phones...Why can't they look at the records from that day and whoever she called ask them to come and take a polygraph...
my thoughts also....it all boils down to that day when she left the car because befor that she had to keep driving it because of what she was doing and I dont buy the out of gas story either.....if she wanted to keep driving why when she called someone to come get her didnt she just say bring me some gas...we all know she could have come up with money to put gas back in the car...look at how good she was at getting money...NO she didnt want the car anymore because of the smell and what had been in it.......

Yeah I am thinking that too who doesnt twant their car??? unless that was her way of having to need Tony and being stuck there
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: September 17, 2008, 11:49:23 PM »

bump

oh yeah... you're right.  She had money to buy groceries, but didn't have money for gas??
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 17, 2008, 11:50:35 PM »

bump

oh yeah... you're right.  She had money to buy groceries, but didn't have money for gas??

And she didnt tell Tony it was just gas or I am sure he would have brought her some
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: September 17, 2008, 11:50:39 PM »

I am sorry MM I didn't have an answer i didnt hear about chuckee cheese...wait was that when smeone said they seen caylee?? I thinnk LE said the tapes were recorded over

Tx Kristen... I just thought it could be important if they were trying to get tapes, like maybe they could see Amscott from their camera's.  have nooooooooo idea.   Where is MT???   
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: September 17, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »

What happened @ Chuckie Cheese?
nessagurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: September 17, 2008, 11:51:16 PM »

How could Tony not have noticed the smell of rotting pizza on Casey?  But didn't she take random showers at Jesse's??  hmmm?   

http://members.cox.net/honeysucklewine/jessegrundwrittenstatement.pdf

Jesse says he additionally received 2 calls between 6/22 and 7/6, 1 of which being about the shower and said Tony was out of town so that would have been between 6/30 and 7/6.

I didn't realize Jesse worked so close to Sawgrass apts, Cheesecake Factory on the same street it appears, 4200, S. Conway Rd or does that say ConRay?

Sawgrass Apts.2863 S. Conway Rd

From maps I've looked at, Conway is a main road and is long....2000 plus #s can be miles away from those apts...moo

According to mapquest it is 3 minutes from 2863 to 4200 conway rd.  1.66 miles.

Bring Caylee Home!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: September 17, 2008, 11:52:37 PM »

bump

Yeah I am thinking that too who doesnt twant their car??? unless that was her way of having to need Tony and being stuck there
NO  believe me she wanted that car......being stuck at tomy's would have been bad for her because then she wouldnt have been able to pretend to go back and forth to work and the nanny's ...Tony had classes all day and if she let go of that car it was only because she had to and the smell and decomp. in the car was why she had to,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #310 on: September 17, 2008, 11:52:56 PM »

This latest report of her having sex with two cops...

One is Anthony Ruscciano  (SP?)  - he was fired.

Who is the other??? ... I haven't heard a name yet.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 17, 2008, 11:53:20 PM »

Tx Kristen... I just thought it could be important if they were trying to get tapes, like maybe they could see Amscott from their camera's.  have nooooooooo idea.   Where is MT???   

I don't no!! I am trying to find her now... Has anyone seen MMJ ????

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: September 17, 2008, 11:53:36 PM »

bump

I want to see the cell phone records too, I want to know what she was doing on the 23rd.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: September 17, 2008, 11:54:04 PM »

I think the producer on NG said the other two cops never happened it was only Tony and Jesse
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: September 17, 2008, 11:54:26 PM »

I believe that was a false sighting.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: September 17, 2008, 11:55:33 PM »

I think the producer on NG said the other two cops never happened it was only Tony and Jesse

thank you!

------------------
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: September 17, 2008, 11:55:46 PM »

bump

NO  believe me she wanted that car......being stuck at tomy's would have been bad for her because then she wouldnt have been able to pretend to go back and forth to work and the nanny's ...Tony had classes all day and if she let go of that car it was only because she had to and the smell and decomp. in the car was why she had to,

Yeah I agree so that means that from the 27th till July 7th she with AMy and Amy had to be driving her around?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 17, 2008, 11:56:21 PM »

hi kristi
Good to see you again.  In my records i have it mentioned that LE got tape from Chuckie Cheese (and thanks for the spelling) and I couldn't find out why they would want those.  Sooooooooo...... just curious
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 17, 2008, 11:56:37 PM »

thank you!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: September 17, 2008, 11:57:33 PM »

hi kristi
Good to see you again.  In my records i have it mentioned that LE got tape from Chuckie Cheese (and thanks for the spelling) and I couldn't find out why they would want those.  Sooooooooo...... just curious

Chunkee cheese I just noticed that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.