April 27, 2024, 04:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370243 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #360 on: September 18, 2008, 12:20:32 AM »

I'm going to find Tony's statement and see when he claims he was gone.

Tony was in NY from June 30 - July 5

Klaas, what dates was KC driving Amy's car?

Oh duh, I get it,lol. Been wondering why are they calling Casey-KC, but now I finally see the light,heehee. Can't have 2 CA's.
I thought it stood for (k)iller (c)asey when I first saw it.  It took me a while to figure it out, but then it seemed so obvious. (duh?) lol
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: September 18, 2008, 12:21:11 AM »

::MonkeyEek::higher says.......leave mmj  wherever he is.......he scared me yesterday.....

If you are having problems with a poster, please ignore them and notify a moderator.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:42:55 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 18, 2008, 12:22:38 AM »

I was not posting on the Caylee Marie forum in July.  Was Travis Nichols' claim that Casey told him that an ex-boyfriend had Caylee discussed?

Janet

+++++++++++

Ex-Boyfriend Has Missing Girl, Mother Allegedly Tells Inmate
Photos Allegedly Show Missing Girl's Mom At Club After Disappearance

POSTED: 12:30 pm EDT July 30, 2008
UPDATED: 2:55 pm EDT July 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the latest of a series of bizarre events in the case of a missing Orlando girl, a man recently jailed near the woman claims she told him her ex-boyfriend has the child.

Travis Nichols, 20, came forward Wednesday and said he was near Casey Anthony, 22, in a jail holding cell Tuesday when she talked with him about Caylee's whereabouts.

"I asked her through a holding cell, 'What'd you do with your baby?'" Nichols said. "She said, 'I didn't do nothing. My ex-boyfriend has her.'"

information Anthony allegedly told Nichols is different from her initial story that a baby sitter apparently had Caylee.

Nichols was in jail on burglary and grand theft charges. He was freed from jail.

It was not known if detectives were investigating the claim Wednesday.

http://www.local6.com/news/17038413/detail.html

Yes, I remember this story.  We were all trying to figure which exboyfiend it could be.  Of course now ALL of her boyfiends and ex boyfiriends are working with LE so Casey lied again.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: September 18, 2008, 12:22:39 AM »

::MonkeyEek::higher says.......leave mmj  wherever he is.......he scared me yesterday.....

Oh no what happen??

If you are having a problem with a poster, please ignore them and notify a moderator.  Please stay on topic
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:43:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: September 18, 2008, 12:24:23 AM »

Oh no what happen??
he was trying to get me to e-mail him and stuff........

If you are having a problem with a poster, please ignore and notify a moderator.  There is a "report" button in the right hand area.  Please stay on topic and refrain from quoting and repeating a problem.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:45:25 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: September 18, 2008, 12:24:43 AM »

I was not posting on the Caylee Marie forum in July.  Was Travis Nichols' claim that Casey told him that an ex-boyfriend had Caylee discussed?

Janet

+++++++++++

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the latest of a series of bizarre events in the case of a missing Orlando girl, a man recently jailed near the woman claims she told him her ex-boyfriend has the child.

Travis Nichols, 20, came forward Wednesday and said he was near Casey Anthony, 22, in a jail holding cell Tuesday when she talked with him about Caylee's whereabouts.

"I asked her through a holding cell, 'What'd you do with your baby?'" Nichols said. "She said, 'I didn't do nothing. My ex-boyfriend has her.'"

information Anthony allegedly told Nichols is different from her initial story that a baby sitter apparently had Caylee.

Nichols was in jail on burglary and grand theft charges. He was freed from jail.

Yes, I remember this story.  We were all trying to figure which exboyfiend it could be.  Of course now ALL of her boyfiends and ex boyfiriends are working with LE so Casey lied again.

IIRC this inmate actually had no contact w/Casey in jail at all (she was in solitary)... he made up this story.  Is that right?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: September 18, 2008, 12:26:30 AM »

Does anyone remember in the documents the police retrieved the tape from chuckee cheese from July 15th.  Always wondered how that factored into this all.

talking to myself again.  anyway, was chunkee cheese next to or near Amscott?   

What happened @ Chuckie Cheese?

hi kristi
Good to see you again.  In my records i have it mentioned that LE got tape from Chuckie Cheese (and thanks for the spelling) and I couldn't find out why they would want those.  Sooooooooo...... just curious

Hello......sorry I'm a little behind here! It's so hard to catch up...I miss out on so much!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: September 18, 2008, 12:27:03 AM »

Janet

+++++++++++

IIRC this inmate actually had no contact w/Casey in jail at all (she was in solitary)... he made up this story.  Is that right?

Yeah that also makes me wonder how she was able to retain Baez in Jail..didnt she say she got the name from another inmate?? He came from nowhere and he says he is being paid but by who
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 18, 2008, 12:28:31 AM »

Does anyone remember in the documents the police retrieved the tape from chuckee cheese from July 15th.  Always wondered how that factored into this all.

talking to myself again.  anyway, was chunkee cheese next to or near Amscott?   

What happened @ Chuckie Cheese?

hi kristi
Good to see you again.  In my records i have it mentioned that LE got tape from Chuckie Cheese (and thanks for the spelling) and I couldn't find out why they would want those.  Sooooooooo...... just curious

Hello......sorry I'm a little behind here! It's so hard to catch up...I miss out on so much!

I'm with you there...refresh refresh refresh post read refresh.   
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: September 18, 2008, 12:29:16 AM »

Janet

+++++++++++

Yeah that also makes me wonder how she was able to retain Baez in Jail..didnt she say she got the name from another inmate?? He came from nowhere and he says he is being paid but by who

I think tax payers are paying for him?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: September 18, 2008, 12:29:40 AM »

Janet

+++++++++++

I believe sge said someone recomended him to her...and I dont think he is worried about getting payed right now just the publicity he is getting.....He belongs with this family of attention getters...

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: September 18, 2008, 12:29:45 AM »

Oh no what happen??

Aw maybe he just thinks your beautiful

Please stay on topic.  If there are problems with a poster, ignore them and report to a moderator. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:46:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #372 on: September 18, 2008, 12:29:52 AM »

Kristin, does anyone have a screen shot of the curb camera with the black hose? in the street from earlier today?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: September 18, 2008, 12:29:57 AM »

UPS went to the Anthony's today.  Klaas made a real funny.  Klaas can you repost it.

I think their new document shredder was delivered today. 

I'll never find the post now, LOL.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #374 on: September 18, 2008, 12:30:47 AM »

Oh no what happen??

Maybe? haha 

Please stay on topic.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:47:16 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: September 18, 2008, 12:31:06 AM »

Kristin, does anyone have a screen shot of the curb camera with the black hose? in the street from earlier today?   

Sorry I didn't get a screen capture of it, maybe someone else did.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 18, 2008, 12:31:09 AM »

Janet

+++++++++++

I think tax payers are paying for him?
No i dont think he is a public defender i really thought he said he was being paid i just wish we knew by who
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: September 18, 2008, 12:31:53 AM »

Oh no what happen??

oh no...................

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: September 18, 2008, 12:32:05 AM »

After an investigation, Nichol's story could not be verified and the sheriff's office is discounting the story.

http://www.local6.com/news/17039139/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: September 18, 2008, 12:33:32 AM »

I have actually more or less been lurking today but I wanted to express an opinion, (uneducated though it may be) about the statement that you are putting yourselves on the Anthony's level by making remarks about the Anthonys.  So far as I know, none of you has ever murdered a child, become accessories either before or after the fact, been jailed three times or engaged in loud public arguments on the streets, filled with profanity. Neither, as far as I know, have any of you assaulted a senior citizen on live television or anywhere else. Remarking on George's socks or lack of them or remarking on Lee's eyebrows pales in comparison with the Anthonys behaviour. In fact, I think those three mug shots of Casey show a look of increasing evil. And it is most unattractive.

I enjoy reading the funny remarks here and seeing the altered photos. They are, IMO, very creative. I don't think you are losing (And that is the correct spelling, not loosing) anyone's respect; Certainly not mine. I think you are a terrific group, have a great sense of humor, yet are compassionate and caring of your fellow homo sapiens. And you all want to see sweet Caylee come home.

In other words, I enjoy the fact that this group for the most part doesn't take itself too seriously, but has great interest in seeing justice done. And many of you, in one way or another, have actually participated in attempting to find missing children, even to the extent of wading through swamps.

On the Anthony's level?  Ha!  Now, about this messing up the cage.........

that's the kind of post I like!

nice

Klaas, Please help me understand.  I was reading along in the last thread -about pg 87- and I noticed the the thread was about to close.  So I jumped ahead to pg 100 to see what was happening and landed in a "war zone".  Sometimes I get lost in posts where many people have contributed - you know, a box within a box within a box ....     Was Green Nurse the author of the very, very, long post?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.