April 27, 2024, 02:55:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370205 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: September 18, 2008, 12:34:04 AM »

UPS went to the Anthony's today.  Klaas made a real funny.  Klaas can you repost it.

I think their new document shredder was delivered today. 

I'll never find the post now, LOL.

I am not feeling too good today. Just caught NG for a minute.  LP now is saying he thinks Casey had an accomplice?  Anthing else of importance?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 18, 2008, 12:34:17 AM »

After an investigation, Nichol's story could not be verified and the sheriff's office is discounting the story.

http://www.local6.com/news/17039139/detail.html
ANOTHER ATTENTION  HOG.....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 18, 2008, 12:34:43 AM »

After an investigation, Nichol's story could not be verified and the sheriff's office is discounting the story.

Thanks Invision - I thought I remembered something like this
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: September 18, 2008, 12:36:15 AM »

Kristin, does anyone have a screen shot of the curb camera with the black hose? in the street from earlier today?   

Sorry MMJ I tried to find it but it was gone..

Why what happen
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: September 18, 2008, 12:37:06 AM »

UPS went to the Anthony's today.  Klaas made a real funny.  Klaas can you repost it.

I am not feeling too good today. Just caught NG for a minute.  LP now is saying he thinks Casey had an accomplice?  Anthing else of importance?
not alot My........other than the ups man and fighting with the protesters and cindy wanting to sue everybody in the world ...I think thats about it.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: September 18, 2008, 12:37:11 AM »

I was not posting on the Caylee Marie forum in July.  Was Travis Nichols' claim that Casey told him that an ex-boyfriend had Caylee discussed?

Janet

+++++++++++

Ex-Boyfriend Has Missing Girl, Mother Allegedly Tells Inmate
Photos Allegedly Show Missing Girl's Mom At Club After Disappearance

POSTED: 12:30 pm EDT July 30, 2008
UPDATED: 2:55 pm EDT July 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the latest of a series of bizarre events in the case of a missing Orlando girl, a man recently jailed near the woman claims she told him her ex-boyfriend has the child.

Travis Nichols, 20, came forward Wednesday and said he was near Casey Anthony, 22, in a jail holding cell Tuesday when she talked with him about Caylee's whereabouts.

"I asked her through a holding cell, 'What'd you do with your baby?'" Nichols said. "She said, 'I didn't do nothing. My ex-boyfriend has her.'"

information Anthony allegedly told Nichols is different from her initial story that a baby sitter apparently had Caylee.

Nichols was in jail on burglary and grand theft charges. He was freed from jail.

It was not known if detectives were investigating the claim Wednesday.

http://www.local6.com/news/17038413/detail.html

Yes, I remember this story.  We were all trying to figure which exboyfiend it could be.  Of course now ALL of her boyfiends and ex boyfiriends are working with LE so Casey lied again.

IIRC this inmate actually had no contact w/Casey in jail at all (she was in solitary)... he made up this story.  Is that right?

Yeah that also makes me wonder how she was able to retain Baez in Jail..didnt she say she got the name from another inmate?? He came from nowhere and he says he is being paid but by who

I think tax payers are paying for him?
No i dont think he is a public defender i really thought he said he was being paid i just wish we knew by who

I remember hearing he took the case  pro bono, now it is being questioned again on NG.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 18, 2008, 12:37:20 AM »

Thanks Invision - I thought I remembered something like this

you bet ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 18, 2008, 12:38:00 AM »

I think he hinted at her friends at Sawgrass 218   Dante and Annie Downing.  But not sure.  Hope you get better soon.  Need more sleep maybe, late cage nights. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 18, 2008, 12:39:27 AM »

Sorry you are not feeling well
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: September 18, 2008, 12:40:09 AM »

Leanord Padilla made me think about something tonight. How is this for a theory?

1. Casey has the dead body in her trunk of her car(shes riding around with it) and then her car unexpectidly runs out of gas.

2. Casey freaks out as she had planned to dispose the body but now cannot do that therefore calls Anthony to come get her.

3. He comes there and then she convinces HIM to help her dispose of Caylee's body so that her stupid ass doesn't get caught.

4. And then there you have your accomplice.

!~*Mar*~!

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: September 18, 2008, 12:41:31 AM »

OMG....that guy is so full of crap! He's just speculating, he doesn't know anything! I'm sorry, but he may be a nice guy but he talks too much!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 18, 2008, 12:42:11 AM »

Leanord Padilla made me think about something tonight. How is this for a theory?

1. Casey has the dead body in her trunk of her car(shes riding around with it) and then her car unexpectidly runs out of gas.

2. Casey freaks out as she had planned to dispose the body but now cannot do that therefore calls Anthony to come get her.

3. He comes there and then she convinces HIM to help her dispose of Caylee's body so that her stupid ass doesn't get caught.

I know the thought has crossed my mind.  I wonder what time she called him from her cell, that could be telling.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #392 on: September 18, 2008, 12:42:23 AM »

Good Morning, HH, MT, Kristin, etc.....   Reminder: I'm STUCK on the whole 'Father's Day' video thing. Did the Anthony's 'bring-up' the whole date correction thing about the June8th/9th missing date..OR..did LE approach the Anthony's about the 'alleged' Father's Day time stamp thing????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: September 18, 2008, 12:42:45 AM »

Nope, not TonE, IMO!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: September 18, 2008, 12:42:53 AM »

But do you think that Tony would be caught up in that I am thinkin it had to be someone she had known for awhile.but JMO..And LP did say whoever she had contact with the 27th and 28th then conatct stoppedd
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: September 18, 2008, 12:44:03 AM »

Good Morning, HH, MT, Kristin, etc.....   Reminder: I'm STUCK on the whole 'Father's Day' video thing. Did the Anthony's 'bring-up' the whole date correction thing about the June8th/9th missing date..OR..did LE approach the Anthony's about the 'alleged' Father's Day time stamp thing????

I believe LE brought it to their attention and then it was confirmed with the nursing hme
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #396 on: September 18, 2008, 12:44:38 AM »

Kristin, does anyone have a screen shot of the curb camera with the black hose? in the street from earlier today?   

Why what happen

Kristin, I will TELL you what happened: I made the funniest joke today about the curb camera when people were guessing whether it was a hose, or, a cable, etc lying in the street, but, nobody caught my joke!   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 18, 2008, 12:44:47 AM »

I beleive if they would ping cell phones of all the friends and family on the 26th and 27th they will be able to find out who helped her.

bump

They really dont have to ping the cell phones...Why can't they look at the records from that day and whoever she called ask them to come and take a polygraph...
my thoughts also....it all boils down to that day when she left the car because befor that she had to keep driving it because of what she was doing and I dont buy the out of gas story either.....if she wanted to keep driving why when she called someone to come get her didnt she just say bring me some gas...we all know she could have come up with money to put gas back in the car...look at how good she was at getting money...NO she didnt want the car anymore because of the smell and what had been in it.......

Yeah I am thinking that too who doesnt twant their car??? unless that was her way of having to need Tony and being stuck there
NO  believe me she wanted that car......being stuck at tomy's would have been bad for her because then she wouldnt have been able to pretend to go back and forth to work and the nanny's ...Tony had classes all day and if she let go of that car it was only because she had to and the smell and decomp. in the car was why she had to,

Yeah I agree so that means that from the 27th till July 7th she with AMy and Amy had to be driving her around?
yea  or the other people that was hanging out with Amy.....and I bet it was just another day for Casey....Ill bet she was releived to finally be done with the car.  I cant stand that girl.....good thing she's there and not here........

Ugh  that means she walked away from the car just as she walked away from Caylee hoping tp be done with it??  Ok so she had to drive by the Amscot didn't she freak out when she seen it was gone and wonder where it was?? Unless she thought maybe sombody stole it? but how would she explain the decomp in the trunk
I dont believe she thought she would have too...I really beleive she set it up hoping someone would steel it...hence the purse in the seat and other things that was left in plain sight....someone steeling a car could hardly call the law about it smelling bad so thats her way of thinking..

I dont know it doesn't make sense If someone stole the car and it was later found how would she explain the smell and Caylee being Missing why didnt she call LE and say someone stole her car with Caylee in it??

If the car had been stolen and then recovered, she couldblame the smell on the person who stole it.  Nobody would be able to prove if the smell was the result of her actions or the actions of the thief.  If it had been stolen, she could also blame it on Zanny who stole her car and her kid.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: September 18, 2008, 12:45:04 AM »

OMG....that guy is so full of crap! He's just speculating, he doesn't know anything! I'm sorry, but he may be a nice guy but he talks too much!

I agree.  I think he got his ego slammed because they used him to get Casey out of jail and then just snubbed him.  IMO
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 18, 2008, 12:45:31 AM »

Why what happen

Kristin, I will TELL you what happened: I made the funniest joke today about the curb camera when people were guessing whether it was a hose, or, a cable, etc lying in the street, but, nobody caught my joke!   

What was it!!! tell me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.