April 30, 2024, 03:29:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370426 times)
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 18, 2008, 07:43:55 AM »

Lee was noticably absent during all of this. There were a few female protestors there for him to abuse.

Trespassing and throwing rocks is not the way to protest however.

I agree....and once again Florida is shown as having a bunch of low life idiots out there protesting.  I would love to see protesters be able to continue but they are going to get moved to that lot down the street now I think. They have pushed it with that behavior and ruined it.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 18, 2008, 07:46:54 AM »

Lee was noticably absent during all of this. There were a few female protestors there for him to abuse.

I agree Tomm but I think it just shows the level of frustration. These people want answers as much as we and the rest of America do. They probably figure that nothing's worked so far so they need to break these people down. If not for the poor neighbors, I'd agree with them (except for the rock throwing of course).

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #662 on: September 18, 2008, 07:50:28 AM »

I agree Tomm but I think it just shows the level of frustration. These people want answers as much as we and the rest of America do. They probably figure that nothing's worked so far so they need to break these people down. If not for the poor neighbors, I'd agree with them (except for the rock throwing of course).

Please pardon my manners

Good Morning Monkeys

Here is a link, the article is way to long to post.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17489435/detail.html

It is talking about the Casey Show and how much money and time is being spent.
And how it is slowing all other cases down.

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 18, 2008, 08:11:04 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Please help me I have a reason for asking this ~ I cannot find the time of the first 911 call made from the parking lot at the police station....Can you help me please?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: September 18, 2008, 08:15:12 AM »

This protestor stuff could really be a financial boom for the Anthony Clan.

They could sell tickets and stuff.

$1 to watch and be quiet

$3 to stand on sidewalk

$5 to protest.

Sell markers for $2, poster board for $5.

3 rotten tomatoes $5. Shoot a paintball gun at the house $10, shoot Casey with a paintball gun $25.

Paintballs are non-toxic and wash off with water, and are non-lethal.

Think of the tax free income this could provide the family with.

Peace Monkeys
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: September 18, 2008, 08:30:41 AM »

These people should be arrested, they are putting their own kids in jeopardy,
most of those women look like linebackers. But I really feel bad for all the
neighbours.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: September 18, 2008, 08:31:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Please help me I have a reason for asking this ~ I cannot find the time of the first 911 call made from the parking lot at the police station....Can you help me please?

Call #1   8:08pm
Call #2   8:44pm
Call #3   9:41pm

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: September 18, 2008, 08:33:07 AM »

$1 to watch and be quiet

$3 to stand on sidewalk

$5 to protest.

3 rotten tomatoes $5. Shoot a paintball gun at the house $10, shoot Casey with a paintball gun $25.

Hilarious - but defintely not tax-free. LOL. In fact, the IRS would get them faster than they can put up yellow caution tape.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 18, 2008, 08:35:40 AM »

These people should be arrested, they are putting their own kids in jeopardy,
most of those women look like linebackers. But I really feel bad for all the
neighbours.

I also feel very badly for the neighbors! I am so thankful I am not living in that neighborhood. While I agree the protesters have rights, they should think of how it would affect their sleep, etc. But maybe they don't  have jobs and lives, or they wouldn't have time to be there all the time? Not sure. But at least be civil. I thought protests were supposed to be "peaceful" to be legal? I am wrong on this one?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 18, 2008, 08:41:44 AM »

I wouldn't put it past anyone that these are staged. Maybe even by the HOA to get a point across. I find it strange that prior to the HOA injunction denial, there wasn't much physical aggression, except by George and Cindy. All of a sudden, people are acting physical. Also, the night Casey was in jail, there were NO protesters.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #670 on: September 18, 2008, 08:43:14 AM »

NG said Lee's statement is out. Have we seen this yet?
I smile every time I see your name, cause I hear that song on the radio "Blue Moon of Kentucky Keep on Shinin........."

I am proud of my "Kentucky" roots. Good people in this state.  That song goes way,way back in the history of this state.  The whole state is not uneducated. Thanks I like that song also, reminds me of my grandparents and parents.
Hey sweet Blue Moon of KY, always, always consider the source of a negative comment.  You are not uneducated, they were.
One of my favorite sayings is "I've been called worse by better people"!

Who said Kentuckians are uneducated? I mean...I know it's a vicious rumor that's been going around, but did someone on here say so specifically?

I'm proud to be a Kentucky girl!

Me too. And I'd just like to add that being "educated" is not necessarily about having a degree. Some of the dumbest people I know have Ph.D.s., and some of the smartest people I know didn't finish high school. (No offense to any Dr. Monkeys out there.)

BTW, morning monkeys!

I remember you, Caylee.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: September 18, 2008, 08:45:24 AM »

I have watched those protesters over that past weeks.  It is ridiculous.  Some bring their small children out so they can pose them and take photos.  The throwing of things and trespassing is not protesting.  I do not condone what has happened, but you do not harass in that manner.  I too think of the other neighbors.  I would suspend that in Texas and certainly in the northern parts of our state as well as others there would be a few shotgun blasts of rock salt for trespassing.  Physical confrontations will never result in anything good.  I am surprised that neighbors have not filed restraining orders to keep non residents out of the area.  I know I would. 

I would detest the actions of anyone like the Anthony's, but as a resident of the neighborhood I have my own rights.  As I watch the protesters I get the feeling that even they do not bring a full box of crayons to the party.....

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #672 on: September 18, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »

Oh wow now the protesters have gone and thrown rocks?!?!!  That I do not support one little bit.  (Especially since these protesters have been known to bring along their children)

I know that Floridians can be excentric, but on that same note there are protesters coming in from all over the USA. 

Now to go and read Tomm's article on the cost of the Casey Show...where admission is always free!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: September 18, 2008, 08:47:42 AM »

I have watched those protesters over that past weeks.  It is ridiculous.  Some bring their small children out so they can pose them and take photos.  The throwing of things and trespassing is not protesting.  I do not condone what has happened, but you do not harass in that manner.  I too think of the other neighbors.  I would suspend that in Texas and certainly in the northern parts of our state as well as others there would be a few shotgun blasts of rock salt for trespassing.  Physical confrontations will never result in anything good.  I am surprised that neighbors have not filed restraining orders to keep non residents out of the area.  I know I would. 

I would detest the actions of anyone like the Anthony's, but as a resident of the neighborhood I have my own rights.  As I watch the protesters I get the feeling that even they do not bring a full box of crayons to the party.....

Crayons....

Breaking the law is never the answer

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 18, 2008, 08:49:08 AM »

Oh wow now the protesters have gone and thrown rocks?!?!!  That I do not support one little bit.  (Especially since these protesters have been known to bring along their children)

I know that Floridians can be excentric, but on that same note there are protesters coming in from all over the USA. 

Now to go and read Tomm's article on the cost of the Casey Show...where admission is always free!

Good morning Dolce

The rocks dented the garage door

No excuse for their actions. None.

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: September 18, 2008, 08:49:09 AM »

$1 to watch and be quiet

$3 to stand on sidewalk

$5 to protest.

Hilarious - but defintely not tax-free. LOL. In fact, the IRS would get them faster than they can put up yellow caution tape.

Wow now thats fast!  Does Cindy get to bring her hammer? 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 18, 2008, 08:49:30 AM »

[ I get the feeling that even they do not bring a full box of crayons to the party.....

Indeed. Because, I am sorry to say, they aren't going to break the family down into telling the truth....I just don't think so. Instead, they are costing taxpayers money, and taking LE away from other crimes, etc. These people having large egos (and selfish motives) to think they are so high and wonderful that they will be able to "break" the Anthony family, when LE could not. jmo
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: September 18, 2008, 08:50:49 AM »

$1 to watch and be quiet

$3 to stand on sidewalk

$5 to protest.

Wow now thats fast!  Does Cindy get to bring her hammer? 

Sure, but she'll have to prove she paid taxes on it. LOL.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: September 18, 2008, 08:51:28 AM »

Good morning Dolce

The rocks dented the garage door

No excuse for their actions. None.

Good morning sweet Tomm.  I was in monkey trouble last night, with A-1!!!  I was put on the couch next to you and your kitten posters. 
I am going to try and be better today though! 
Atleast I am not throwing rocks.

Now the protesters are no better than the Anthony's with this jouvenile display and lack of restraint in being stupid.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: September 18, 2008, 08:53:06 AM »

ok, now this is just getting ridiculous.  There is NO evidence to show that Casey's parents had anything to do w/ the disappearance.  IMO they are only guilty of protecting their daughter.  Something that many parents would do.  You can't say that you wouldn't right off the bat, b/c most people have never been in that situation.  Yes, it's insane that their daughter is out and probably had something to do w/ Caylee's disappearance, but really - do we need to be throwing stuff at people's houses???  let LE do their job...the truth will come out and Casey will get what she deserves.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.