April 27, 2024, 12:24:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370165 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: September 18, 2008, 09:44:57 AM »

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: September 18, 2008, 09:45:16 AM »

Unfortunately scaredmonkeys has gotten way out of control!  Not at all what it used to be.  People making rash statements that they have no proof to support their statements. It really makes sad as someone who was here when Natalee disappeared and we were a caring bunch of people.  This has gotten so crazy that I rarely post and hesitate to read as it makes me sick with the things that are posted with no proof. 

Off topic
casa~  I know you as a poster from way back.    Scared Monkeys are still a bunch of caring people.  Look around the threads, please.  They've raised support by email and letters for justice, raised money and supplies for TES searches, vicitims of Ike and etc.  Yes, we have some new monkeys that are getting the hang of the vine round  here.  If you think they are making rash statements, please post and ask them for a link, or other source.  Press them to make their case and this will teach them to have the link or source ready when they post or they will remark that it's an opinion.  I've missed seeing you and your posts on the board Casa.  Please jump back in. 
Klaas, please move or delete if needed.  I am off topic here, but wanted to address casa's concerns.

Thank you Muffy, for putting into words what I feel.  Scared monkeys is an awesome place.  There are alot of different personalities around - just like there are different personalities in your families - some reserved, some excentric. 

Our Message here is clear.  Justice for victims.  VICTIMS who no longer have a voice and need someone to stand up and demand justice for them.  Someone who doesn't let it just "fade away" and be forgotten. We will not be deterred.  In this cage you will find some of the most caring people in the world.  People I am honored to be associated with. People who I know without a doubt would have my back if I needed it.

Sometimes in my own family, I have to ignore others opinions and/or statements because I know that no matter how much I protest, they will not budge.  I still let my opinion be known, and learn to love them for being steadfast in their beliefs.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: September 18, 2008, 09:46:30 AM »

Hello! Can someone tell me how to look at old threads?
Yes what do you need.
I'm looking for an old thread with the pic of the marine on it...There was also one with casey and caylee looked to be standing outside a hotel..

I have a thread made for her men he is in here.( I need to add to this )
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #743 on: September 18, 2008, 09:46:59 AM »

Does anyone else think LP may be using the media per LE's requests?  He seems to "leak" info at "just the right time" ... All of a sudden he "now" claims that Casey most likely had an accomplice ... (per phone records) ... Do you think he may be trying to "scare" someone into coming forward by kinda saying  "we know who you are" in a round about way?

I love the guy in a kooky kind of way ... but sometimes I just don't know what to make of all his outrageous claims .... When he first backed off the case ... he claimes to have only been in the house for an hr or two and Casey never said a word ... NOW he has all this info two weeks later ... hhhuummm I dunno.

Absolutely!  I think he has become a valuable tool in this whole thing.  Otherwise, they somehow would have put a stop to his "leaks".  (And no, I don't mean urinary incontinence...)

He throws us a bone here and there and I think it's purely strategic.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: September 18, 2008, 09:49:12 AM »

Unfortunately scaredmonkeys has gotten way out of control!  Not at all what it used to be.  People making rash statements that they have no proof to support their statements. It really makes sad as someone who was here when Natalee disappeared and we were a caring bunch of people.  This has gotten so crazy that I rarely post and hesitate to read as it makes me sick with the things that are posted with no proof. 

CASA - I am pages behind and I know you aren't around this morning.  I want to post this for all to see.

The very THEORIES that many didn't want discussed in the Natalee Holloway case are turning out to be TRUE.  Shango/Simian....TRUE. 

SPECULATING on what could have lead up to Casey being the narcissist and pathological liar she is IS NOT OUT OF BOUNDS.

By the way CASA - thanks once again for posting nothing but complaints.

There are posters here(who shall remain nameless) that i firmly believe are connected in some way to the Anthonys. All true monkeys be very aware of what is posted! You will know when you see them, just be very observant. I love ya Monkeys!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: September 18, 2008, 09:50:18 AM »

ok, now this is just getting ridiculous.  There is NO evidence to show that Casey's parents had anything to do w/ the disappearance.  IMO they are only guilty of protecting their daughter.  Something that many parents would do.  You can't say that you wouldn't right off the bat, b/c most people have never been in that situation.  Yes, it's insane that their daughter is out and probably had something to do w/ Caylee's disappearance, but really - do we need to be throwing stuff at people's houses???  let LE do their job...the truth will come out and Casey will get what she deserves.

I totally agree. This is total crap. I am not in their shoes but let me tell you if this were my daughter Id be dragging her ass out of the house and not bailing her out. Casey can TOTALLY stop the madness of these low life protesters. What a complete disgrace.

From Day One..
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #746 on: September 18, 2008, 09:51:16 AM »

Hello! Can someone tell me how to look at old threads?
Yes what do you need.
I'm looking for an old thread with the pic of the marine on it...There was also one with casey and caylee looked to be standing outside a hotel..

I have a thread made for her men he is in here.( I need to add to this )
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.0
I guess i can just keep looking back at you thread of her men..lol! Did you get the new guy someone found and has no idea who it is? I believe it was posted yesturday afternoon not sure what thread?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #747 on: September 18, 2008, 09:52:17 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice! OK, we can speculate all we want, and in our own minds some of us may have already made that decision. But LEGALLY Casey is not a murderer. She has not been charged or convicted of murder. I know it didn't read "Casey, the Tot Killer" but IMO it may as well have. We all know who NG is talking about. Anyone else? Not trying to defend Casey, just wondering if that was wise of the NG folks. I believe it is things like this that could HELP Casey's defense on murder charges.

I remember you, Caylee.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: September 18, 2008, 09:53:54 AM »

ok, now this is just getting ridiculous.  There is NO evidence to show that Casey's parents had anything to do w/ the disappearance.  IMO they are only guilty of protecting their daughter.  Something that many parents would do.  You can't say that you wouldn't right off the bat, b/c most people have never been in that situation.  Yes, it's insane that their daughter is out and probably had something to do w/ Caylee's disappearance, but really - do we need to be throwing stuff at people's houses???  let LE do their job...the truth will come out and Casey will get what she deserves.

I totally agree. This is total crap. I am not in their shoes but let me tell you if this were my daughter Id be dragging her ass out of the house and not bailing her out. Casey can TOTALLY stop the madness of these low life protesters. What a complete disgrace.

...yes, I agree.  if I had a daughter who was in this situation, I would be FORCING her to talk.  Telling her she'd be on the streets if she didn't fess up to what she has done.  BUT...we are obviously not dealing w/ sane people.  The Anthony's are a little whakey, as we have seen and heard.  They are in denial, which is somewhat understandable..but they also need to look at the facts.
I dont think they're ever going to do that.  They will stick w/ Casey til the end.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: September 18, 2008, 09:54:32 AM »

CASA - I am pages behind and I know you aren't around this morning.  I want to post this for all to see.

The very THEORIES that many didn't want discussed in the Natalee Holloway case are turning out to be TRUE.  Shango/Simian....TRUE. 

SPECULATING on what could have lead up to Casey being the narcissist and pathological liar she is IS NOT OUT OF BOUNDS.

There are posters here(who shall remain nameless) that i firmly believe are connected in some way to the Anthonys. All true monkeys be very aware of what is posted! You will know when you see them, just be very observant. I love ya Monkeys!

Oh yes! I have thought of this all along. Also, I suspect some media here, too? I hope, anyway! I don't hate the media. Yes, they irk me sometimes, but I think sometimes they help when things would go unsolved. In fact, Nikki Pierce's if you're here, I LOVE your hair color. And Natisha Lance, you are doing a super-job! I hope you get a promotion after this.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #750 on: September 18, 2008, 09:54:32 AM »

OMG!  Yikes!!  I swear its not me!!!!  (Here I will throw a rock to prove it...j/k)

Very well put Klaas.  I hope your day is better than your night last night.  (You scared me with that banned button)  FOR THE RECORD I think that our moderators should be praised for their efforts.  The end result is a safe board to post on and the knowledge that you are exercising your rights among educated people.  Its awesome to come here and bounce your ideas and thoughts off fellow posters.  It amazing to have proof and links, the rush gets going to your head, the media is slow, the monkeys are not!

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: September 18, 2008, 09:55:17 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice! OK, we can speculate all we want, and in our own minds some of us may have already made that decision. But LEGALLY Casey is not a murderer. She has not been charged or convicted of murder. I know it didn't read "Casey, the Tot Killer" but IMO it may as well have. We all know who NG is talking about. Anyone else? Not trying to defend Casey, just wondering if that was wise of the NG folks. I believe it is things like this that could HELP Casey's defense on murder charges.

Umm..yes!  I was too.  Also that caption made is seem as if it were proven or something.
Just trying to get ratings I guess.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 18, 2008, 09:56:16 AM »

I do not believe the NG or her staff could be in trouble for this.  They claim it to be speculation from LP 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: September 18, 2008, 09:57:17 AM »

mrsrocko19~ Blonde was trying to help save you some time by referring you to a dedicated thread.  However, if you would like to do some of your own research you can go to older threads.

Go to "Home" in the left corner of this page, under your avi. 
Go to Caylee Anthony under missing persons (near top of pg)
Cursor down the page and look for threads.  There will be a couple on that page (1)
For older threads go to the page numbers at the top left, under "home".  There is 1,2,3,4.  Just go to the previous
pages and cursor and you can look through for the older threads on previous pgs.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: September 18, 2008, 09:58:25 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice!

You know, I didn't catch that. But I wonder, do you think they know (or have a good idea) who the accomplice is? And seriously, is Casey protecting them? Because they sure are protecting themselves by not coming forward (they could make a deal).
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #755 on: September 18, 2008, 09:58:55 AM »

Lake Jesup is one of the largest lakes in Central Florida, one of many that make up the St. Johns River. Located in the heart of Seminole County along the middle basin of the St. Johns, the lake encompasses an area of approximately 16,000 acres (65 kmē), including open water and floodplain. The lake boasts one of the longest free-standing bridges, part of the Seminole Expressway, which bisects the lake.

The lake is home to a wide variety of species and is considered to support one of the state's densest populations of alligators.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Jesup

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: September 18, 2008, 09:59:06 AM »

Just a side note here, not sure if the question has been raised or not yet, but how come no one is protesting outside of Baez's home? 
Its obvious at this point the only reason the protesters are there now is to see what they can do to get George and Cindy to come outside.  They are not there for Caylee, they are their for the Freak Show.  SAD!

On another note, one of NG's guys noted that Lake Jessup is being looked at as a possible dumping location.  I have posted on this lake before, and I TRULY believe it is a place that needs to be examined.  I would post pictures if I new how to post pictures other than ones on photobucket.  This lake is infested beyond belief with alligators.  Its very scarey and is located a few miles north of the Anthony's.

If you google images there are some good pictures and the first one is of a sign posted which states ......soft and unstable soil reported..it is a warning sign. Lake size is
10,011 acres and yes.....even tourist info admits it is heavily populated with alligators.
It would really be a hard and dangerous search which possibly is where a body would never be discovered and that would give the "above the law" attitude.

From NG show last night LP brought up an accomplice would have had to help her dispose of the body. I wonder why she was involved with cops so close to this all happening? I wonder if there were more than 2 they have come up with so far?
Seems it would have to have been someone outside the family to think of a "get away with murder" or at least disposing of the body. I think the phone records are very important and there is a better chance of an accomplice to crack under pressure than Casey unless he is a cop or military. Wow...Military is trained to not crack...I just thought of that. The Marine in CA she was going to visit...hummmmm?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: September 18, 2008, 09:59:33 AM »

Hi cbb!

I read in another forum that fox35 said they spoke to LG & he said there would be a break in the case very soon.  They didn't have a link & I couldn't find anything so who knows if it's true.  I sure hope so.

LG = Larry Garrison????

Does he have another "deep throat"? 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #758 on: September 18, 2008, 10:00:33 AM »

Umm..yes!  I was too.  Also that caption made is seem as if it were proven or something.

I just sent the show an e-mail stating what I said here. The more I think about it, the more I think it was irresponsible journalism. It is CNN for goodness sake. Oh, and I hope they will stop playing the same snippets of the interview tapes over and over. I;m getting seasick froml of the lies. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: September 18, 2008, 10:00:39 AM »

you take a missing toddler, a few hairs and stains in a trunk that show that toddler or her mother is deceased, the smell of decomposition in the trunk, the lack of cooperation by the mother, and countless lies, you are going to have people in former LE jobs and former judicial officials who are going to draw their own conclusions even without a body.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.