April 30, 2024, 12:06:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370474 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: September 18, 2008, 05:17:27 PM »

Paysley also said that he believes Anthony thought she could live without anyone knowing her daughter was missing and was buying herself time because she "didn't want to face the facts."

and that is exactly how a sociopath thinks!
You're right, exactly!
[/quote]

hey Monken
[/quote]
Hey, mstam!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: September 18, 2008, 05:18:17 PM »

Don't know what's going on, but setting up more cameras on the ground

a press conference??

Ok...why did JB pick KC up this morning in such a foul mood?

why did Mommy Dearest pick her up?

Where is Lee?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1562 on: September 18, 2008, 05:19:03 PM »

Des has it been 20 minutes yet? 

No it hasn't I am not leaving work until I absolutley have to , then I am going to drive straight home , right to lap top .... Not stopping to feed dogs , fish , or family ..... Hubby can take care of that when he gets home .... I do not want to miss anything..... This has become my sickness

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: September 18, 2008, 05:19:09 PM »

wow

George just said on http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html that he wants the protesters arrested and he wants them to go to PRISON!

sheesh

AZZHOLE......well he don't get what he wants!! Awwwwwwwwwww  maybe he wants company for Casey

Reporter also just said that more charges will probably be forthcoming in "the next few days."

WOW....ok...I am going out on a limb and saying this is gonna come down quickly....let's connect some dots...these are probably not in the right order

TES, pulls out of searching mid day
press conference very emotional
Red mentions bones found...
LP dropping little tidbits
TES makes a statement
BF people in FL
LE goes to CA
JB not happy when he comes to pick up the baby killer
Reporter says new charges coming
Destiny giving us tidbit about BF testimony
Destiny hints that NG is gonna be a don't miss
Cam at police station

what else????

I vote for something is up and is going to go down fast

fingers crossed....and legs...afraid to run to bathroom and miss something!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: September 18, 2008, 05:19:16 PM »

120 guests!

Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic mirror, tell me today. Have all my friends had fun at play?  I can see Cindy and Casey and George and Lee and all of you Anthony supporter boys and girls out there!

LOL! That was my favorite show when I was a kid.

Showing my age a little, huh?

I don't get it.

Prolly cause you're too young!!!   

Romper Room was a children's program that ran in the in the 60's.  At least that's when I watched it.  Just looked it up on Wikipedia.  I'll be d*mned.  It ran from 1953 to 1994.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: September 18, 2008, 05:19:34 PM »

since some are new here - I said this a few weeks ago.

George feels that the laws are for others and not him or his family. As a former law enforcement officer, he and his family are entitled to a lifetime of "misplaced" children, hammer wielding incidents, garden hose incidents, beatings inflicted upon any and everyone regardless of age, verbal threats, physical threats, embezzlement, check kiting, fraud, money laundering and / or unlawful transfers in the amount over $10,000 all the while hiding behind the badge he so despises.

he's a piece of work, a real piece of work.

That and he wears his pants up to his nipples!

Lisa

You guys are sooooooooooo funny I swear...sincerely

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: September 18, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »

[quote
George states that we can do whatever to him, but he protects his family at all costs.
[/quote]

Careful whatcha wish for. It might end up costing him everything. Isn't his house, and all other assets, on the line already maxed? Then, there's that promissory note, too. Methinks.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: September 18, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »

a press conference??

Where is Lee?

hell  if we ae lucky maybe they are gonna arrest the whole bunch and Lee has went into hiding....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: September 18, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »

120 guests!

Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic mirror, tell me today. Have all my friends had fun at play?  I can see Cindy and Casey and George and Lee and all of you Anthony supporter boys and girls out there!

HEY!! I think you just called me old in a backwards kinda way. 
Thats kinda acary seeing as I to use to watch Romper room and Captain Kangaroo.........yikes

OMG,  I loved Captain Kangaroo.  I was sooo sad when he died. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: September 18, 2008, 05:20:46 PM »

However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding.

Casey could be way smarter then we give her credit for, she may have working on her own defense for some time now.
Didn't she ask for some legal books while in Jail?

All that solitary confinement afforded Casey provided her with ample time to prepare a defence.  Consider it one of the the privileges that comes along with being a suspect in a high profile case ... one of the privileges of being pretty.

Janet

Casey Anthony Released From Jail; Men Clear Path Through News Crews
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 12:49 am EDT September 5, 2008
UPDATED: 12:18 pm EDT September 5, 2008

Casey Was 'Voracious Reader'

Orange County Corrections official Allen Moore said Casey Anthony did not cause problems while she was in protective custody and that she was a "voracious reader" while in jail.

"I found out she was a model inmate, not creating any problems for staff or making any special demands," Moore said.

Anthony had no direct contact with other inmates while at the jail.

Moore said Anthony was in her cell much of the day and read.

"She was a voracious reader of books from the jail library," Moore said.

Moore did not know which books she read.

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

Too pretty for prison
Suzanne Goldenberg The Guardian
Friday March 24 2006

She is, for the moment, America's most famous sex offender: young, blond, and in the words of her lawyer, too pretty for prison. When the prosecution in Florida this week dropped charges against Debra Lafave, a former teacher who admitted having sex with a boy who was then 14 years old, they reignited a debate about whether society is willing to tolerate sexual misconduct if the aggressor is female and, as in Lafave's case, attractive.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/mar/24/usa.gender

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1570 on: September 18, 2008, 05:20:51 PM »

Where is Lee?  He has no job yet he leaves for days at a time without anyone (except Monkeys) raising an eyebrow (unibrow) about it??

Des I know its been 20 mins!!!!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: September 18, 2008, 05:20:56 PM »

a press conference??

Where is Lee?

hell  if we ae lucky maybe they are gonna arrest the whole bunch and Lee has went into hiding....

BINGO !!!  I think that is what is goin on
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: September 18, 2008, 05:21:02 PM »

Des has it been 20 minutes yet? 

No it hasn't I am not leaving work until I absolutley have to , then I am going to drive straight home , right to lap top .... Not stopping to feed dogs , fish , or family ..... Hubby can take care of that when he gets home .... I do not want to miss anything..... This has become my sickness
::MonkeyHaHa::I've had to pee for the last hour but I can't pry myself away from the screen! Glad there's a tv in the same room with me!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: September 18, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »

120 guests!

I don't get it.

Prolly cause you're too young!!!   

Romper Room was a children's program that ran in the in the 60's.  At least that's when I watched it.  Just looked it up on Wikipedia.  I'll be d*mned.  It ran from 1953 to 1994.

LOL I was born in the early 70's, and I remember watching it now and then. Wasn't my fav show, but I liked the chick with the mirror part. 

I'm curious about these new charges..  charges against Casey? Or against protesters?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: September 18, 2008, 05:21:24 PM »

a press conference??

Where is Lee?

Which camera is this shot from, please? Thank you in advance!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: September 18, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »

a press conference??

Where is Lee?

They set up lights too, maybe they are anticipating something after dark......saving a front row seat

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: September 18, 2008, 05:21:48 PM »

George feels that the laws are for others and not him or his family. As a former law enforcement officer, he and his family are entitled to a lifetime of "misplaced" children, hammer wielding incidents, garden hose incidents, beatings inflicted upon any and everyone regardless of age, verbal threats, physical threats, embezzlement, check kiting, fraud, money laundering and / or unlawful transfers in the amount over $10,000 all the while hiding behind the badge he so despises.

Very good pt Rob. They all seem like LE works for them and deserves no respect from them. And a belated thank you to you.

I also noticed in all of cindy's 911 calls she starts the call in "mid-info", like instead of starting I have protesters on my lawn and they are.... She starts with the protesters are throwing rocks.....  i know 911 see's your address when you call, but it seems like she thinks she 911 is working for her and has a direct line like the BAT PHONE.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: September 18, 2008, 05:21:51 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: September 18, 2008, 05:22:05 PM »

120 guests!

HEY!! I think you just called me old in a backwards kinda way. 

Ooops, I guess I did.  Didn't mean too...haha.  Anyway, the show ran until the early '90s so you could still be a youngster. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1579 on: September 18, 2008, 05:22:08 PM »

Sad, really.

It is sad. It's also scary.

120 guests!

perhaps you remember one where a little girl cried and threw a ginorous temper tantrum for the entire show because she didn't get the musical instrument she wanted... that was my sister 

I like your sister. She sounds feisty. I don't remember that one though. Wish I did.
I was always mad because my name was NEVER mentioned.

I used to watch Romper Room and Zoom.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.