April 30, 2024, 07:46:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370454 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: September 18, 2008, 06:20:45 PM »

Des has it been 20 minutes yet? 

No it hasn't I am not leaving work until I absolutley have to , then I am going to drive straight home , right to lap top .... Not stopping to feed dogs , fish , or family ..... Hubby can take care of that when he gets home .... I do not want to miss anything..... This has become my sickness

Sweetie...please don't stay at work waiting for me to post something...I only post after I talk with ppl....get my email addy from MrsKub...or Klaas....I'll not leave you in the same dark I'm in...Des.. Wink
Okay How do I pass my email to someone

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: September 18, 2008, 06:21:00 PM »

Gee someone needs to clue fox in what the cams are showing...
Reels of cable from inside a truck ??  and  cable on the ground     

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1742 on: September 18, 2008, 06:21:17 PM »

Wow, everything's coming so fast, I'm having a hard time keeping up. Someone asked what's up (was it mrsrock, or mrsrocko, or something) Anyway, we're waiting for possible "shocking" news. That's the gist of it anyways. Sorry it took so long to answer.

I am hoping because it was a TES spokesperson who said 'shocking' news, it's because the day they called off the search it was because they discovered what could be  Caylee's possible remains.
I'm hoping the shock is that the body was surprisingly more than skeletal and cause of death can and will be determined.
Just hoping here. Wish we had a little praying monkey icon.

Dang Dolce...did you take a GOOD LUCK AT THIS ONE!!!!

He is just a little monkey...being nice!!  LOL 

With all the pics we post of Casey on here (ughly-nasty-skank) this is nothing!  LOL

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: September 18, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »

Is it just me
but in the 911 call does Casey's voice just have that annoyed tone in it vs  any worry at all in it?   

I felt like she was barking orders

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: September 18, 2008, 06:22:05 PM »

Here goes my first snide remark since joining...Oh yes don't you know George and Cindy being possibly pelted by pennies warrants a call to 911, but a 2 year old missing for 31 days doesn't! 

And someone throwing pennies at you warrants coming at them with a bat?? 

uummmm it WAS a bit more than that.....IMO the protestros were wrong....there are other people that live in that neighborhood and this crap at 1AM is certainly not fair to them....if I lived there I'd have been PIZZED

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1745 on: September 18, 2008, 06:22:29 PM »

Okay, I just had a thought. IF a body or such was found, then why is LE still checking on other leads (i.e. the posted Caylee-Kaylee story)? Don't get me wrong, I want them to find her. Just that crossed my mind.
They don't want to be accused of not following all leads, IMO?  Remember that game hot/cold? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1746 on: September 18, 2008, 06:22:32 PM »

So has anyone posted what LVA'd means yet?

Sorry, if I missed it.

layered voice analysis

Thanks.

And that means?  LOL

no worries - (I stole Grande's lingo) sometimes people miss a post or two and this is just a demonstration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLJ_SKvzUD4

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: September 18, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »

Wow, everything's coming so fast, I'm having a hard time keeping up. Someone asked what's up (was it mrsrock, or mrsrocko, or something) Anyway, we're waiting for possible "shocking" news. That's the gist of it anyways. Sorry it took so long to answer.

I am hoping because it was a TES spokesperson who said 'shocking' news, it's because the day they called off the search it was because they discovered what could be  Caylee's possible remains.
I'm hoping the shock is that the body was surprisingly more than skeletal and cause of death can and will be determined.

I didn't wanna say anything but.....

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1748 on: September 18, 2008, 06:22:43 PM »

he's hung like a well, monkey ... please don't ban me please please ... i love monkeys

I remember you, Caylee.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: September 18, 2008, 06:22:44 PM »

That's what I was sayin! 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: September 18, 2008, 06:23:25 PM »

Is it just me
but in the 911 call does Casey's voice just have that annoyed tone in it vs  any worry at all in it?   

Thats what dogs do   BARK!!!!!!!!!  oh sorry  not good...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1751 on: September 18, 2008, 06:23:55 PM »

Is it just me

Yep, this spoiled little b-word has a sense of entitlement the size of the Grand Canyon!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: September 18, 2008, 06:24:08 PM »

Sunny
If you are still here...Email me please.  I have a question about that trucker story you posted the other day...I think it was you anyway.  See my sig line.  Thanks. 

Sorry for O/T  Klaas you can delete it after Sunny reads it.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: September 18, 2008, 06:24:14 PM »

Okay, I just had a thought. IF a body or such was found, then why is LE still checking on other leads (i.e. the posted Caylee-Kaylee story)? Don't get me wrong, I want them to find her. Just that crossed my mind.
They don't want to be accused of not following all leads, IMO?  Remember that game hot/cold? 

Thanks. This gives me hope again. Whew!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: September 18, 2008, 06:24:54 PM »

With all the pics we post of Casey on here (ughly-nasty-skank) this is nothing!  LOL

but none of those has her 'ahem' showing...LOL....it's ok with me....I just wasn't sure if you had really noticed! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: September 18, 2008, 06:24:54 PM »

he's hung like a well, monkey ... please don't ban me please please ... i love monkeys
I swear to God I am ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: September 18, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »

LVA6.50 Technology
http://www.lva650.com/technology.html

Nemesysco's LVA is a security level voice analysis technology, adapted to meet the needs and expected emotional scenarios encountered in security use, such as formal police investigations, security clearances, secured area access control, intelligence source questioning, hostage negotiation, and more.

LVA technology enables a better understanding of your subject’s mental state and emotional makeup during the time in which he or she is speaking. The technology identifies various types of stress, cognitive processes, and emotional reactions. This information provides insights into the way the person thinks; what troubles him; what excites him; what portions of his response he is uncertain about; what topics require more of his attention, and what areas appear to be sensitive issues for the speaker. In addition, LVA enables you to explore several levels of conscious and unconscious thoughts and feelings. This exploration can reveal additional layers of information that would otherwise not be available. Together, these processes allow you to save crucial time while getting closer to the underlying truth. 

LVA is not a "voice stress analysis" technology, nor does it use any previously known method for detecting voice stress like "micro-tremors". 

LVA uses a patented and unique technology to detect “traces” of brain activity using the voice as a medium. The technology is based on the idea that changes in cortical perception and interpretation of events manifest themselves in the vocal waveform during speech. By utilizing a wide range spectrum analysis to detect minute, involuntary changes in the speech waveform, LVA can detect anomalies in brain activity and classify them in terms of stress, excitement, deception, and varying emotional states, accordingly. Stress (“fight or flight” paradigm) is only one component of the overall emotional structure that is detected

LVA and Lie Detection 

Professionals in the field of lie detection know that there is no such thing as a “real” lie detector, because lying is not associated with a single unified set of feelings that can be measured. Lying is a result of a deep logical process that has a particular intention behind it. People will lie to protect themselves from harm, while others will lie to gain profit, or even just to make a joke. Due to the various reasons for lying, it is difficult to ascertain a fixed set of characteristics (physiological or psychological) that differentiate lies from truth. However, LVA is capable of detecting the intention behind the spoken words. Detecting the intention allows you to identify and reveal the lie itself. This unique functionality brings LVA as close as possible to a ”true” lie detector, although it is  actually an emotion identifier used for lie detection purposes.   

Security use vs. Personal use 

Security users need a tool that will provide them with just the right amount of information needed for the case in question. Any non-relevant data can obscure what is essential. LVA technology allows you to identify relevant pieces of information quickly, and provides critical data regarding risk of deception. This allows you to focus investigation time on potential leads and reduce the time spent on non-essential or irrelevant data.

While Nemesysco’s personal-use products provide more generalized data, LVA has a dynamic range of sensitivities that enable you to zero-in on those emotional indicators that are absolutely relevant. In addition, LVA is equipped with tools that allow you to explore a flagged piece of information more thoroughly.  LVA technology can be utilized both in real-time (for general overview of any subject/case/suspect/witness), and in offline mode (for more in-depth exploration), using recorded data from any source. The technology can also be utilized as a “voice polygraph” for the analysis of a series of yes/no questions presented in the traditional polygraph format.

LVA Analysis Process 

LVA has two basic formulas comprised of unique signal processing algorithms that extract more than 120 emotional parameters from each voice segment. These are further classified into nine major categories of basic emotions. Depending on the goal of the analysis, up to eight “final analysis” formulas can be applied to the emotional parameter data. These include: Lie stress analysis, Arousal level, Attention level, Emotional level, Conflict level, Deception patterns match, and additional methods for veracity assessment

The Human Speaking Mechanism 

The human speaking mechanism is one of the most complicated procedures the human body is capable of, due to the number of muscles and physical apparatus involved, and the ways in which they need to be synchronized in perfect timing.   

Initially, the brain apprehends a given situation and the possible implications of whatever will be said. Then when a person decides to speak, air is pushed upward from the lungs into the vocal cords. This causes the vocal cords to vibrate at a specific frequency and produce sound. The vibrated air continues to flow up toward the mouth where it is manipulated by the tongue, teeth and lips to produce sound streams which we interpret as words or phrases. 

The brain closely monitors all of these procedures, ensuring that the sound emitted is what was intended, is intelligible, and is at a volume that can be heard by the intended listener.

Due to this constant cerebral monitoring, every "event" that passes through the brain will leave a trace on the speech flow. LVA technology ignores what your subject is saying (i.e., the specific content) and focuses only on changes in brain activity that are reflected in the voice. In other words, what is critical is not “what” your subject is saying, but “how” he or she says it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: September 18, 2008, 06:26:08 PM »

Sunny
If you are still here...Email me please.  I have a question about that trucker story you posted the other day...I think it was you anyway.  See my sig line.  Thanks. 

Sorry for O/T  Klaas you can delete it after Sunny reads it.

just emailed you

Rest in Peace Caylee

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: September 18, 2008, 06:26:29 PM »

Is it just me

Yep, this spoiled little b-word has a sense of entitlement the size of the Grand Canyon!!

That's not the only thing the size of the grand canyon...bless her heart.  (that's the proper way to insult point out something in the south, right? hehehe

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1759 on: September 18, 2008, 06:26:36 PM »

but none of those has her 'ahem' showing...LOL....it's ok with me....I just wasn't sure if you had really noticed! 

Maybe next time just Photoshop a little blue dress onto the little guy.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.