May 01, 2024, 07:46:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377555 times)
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: September 19, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »

when I watched that video of Caylee, it literally took me somewhere I just don't go...

but I'm only human... and it really wrenched my heart. and it's all so sad.

it made me think of this song for some reason... don't know why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA
Rob..I hear ya..
I do have a question..for anyone that watched the video on Dancing Queen part 2..the song there... at the end of the video clip, does anyone know that song? Anyone?
tyia..
I am only beginning to watch those videos..don't know how I'm even able to view them..but, I am.  Box of tissues at my side here..and I do agree it is heartwrenching.
(hate to interrupt geniouses at work) but I'd like to know the words to the song thats background to that particular video clip..ty
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: September 19, 2008, 01:53:06 PM »

CBB are you still here?

I found some very COOL halloween avatars for you!!!!

Wow, I'm almost a Scorpio, I'm a Libra, Oct. 19th!

I love Halloween..its my birthday!

I wonder if the Anthony's will be trick-or-treating?  They could be the haunted house...no costumes needed, just put up pictures of Casey.

WOW - My birthday is October 29th - I was almost mind you almost a witch!!!

Hey!  Mine is the 26th... I guess I was ALMOST a Dolce!!

I am not surprised to see so many Scorpios in here.  I am Scorpio too
I am a Scorpio as well.
Whoops! My post went in the wrong place! I'm almost a Scorpio! I'm a Libra, Oct. 19th!

Me too, I'm t

Yikes, Dancing monkey ate my words! I'm the 25th!

Scorpio here too...Nov.16th....

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: September 19, 2008, 01:54:03 PM »

when I watched that video of Caylee, it literally took me somewhere I just don't go...

Rob..I hear ya..
I do have a question..for anyone that watched the video on Dancing Queen part 2..the song there... at the end of the video clip, does anyone know that song? Anyone?
tyia..
I am only beginning to watch those videos..don't know how I'm even able to view them..but, I am.  Box of tissues at my side here..and I do agree it is heartwrenching.
(hate to interrupt geniouses at work) but I'd like to know the words to the song thats background to that particular video clip..ty

the myspace ones....btw..sorry bout that..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1043 on: September 19, 2008, 01:54:07 PM »

O/T Klaasssssssssss.......

NH at pg.45-I posted warning lock but have to go out. May not be around to lock up...depending on how fast they go in there.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: September 19, 2008, 01:54:35 PM »

Grab your tissues.

Caylee videos on Casey's myspace page.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=10472558

Casey was so fortunate.  She blessed with the ultimate gift!!

I firmly believe that whatever happened to Caylee was not a premediated act.  It may have been an act of wrongoing ... an impulsive act ... a neglectful act but ... it was not premediated.

IMO

Janet

I agree. An accident of some sort.

But all the covering up, is premeditated.

An accident?

Brandi ... I believe an "accident" would have initiated a 911 call. implied a 911 call.  However ... a coverup implies that Caylee's body would have revealed evidence of an impulsive action or ... gross negligence.

IMO

Janet

I still believe it was an "accident," and reporting it via a 911 call would have implicated Casey in something illegal, so she did not make that call.

JMO

I really hope for an accident for Caylee's sake because I'd hope it was quick and that she did not see her mother trying to take her life, however, it's just hard to understand how an accident could happen and you could go from being a loving mother to throwing your child away like garbage, a loving mother never puts herself first, even in death and so if she wasn't a loving mother then I think she's capable of anything because we've already seen quite a bit of that sociopathic personality. She doesn't care what happened to Caylee and she doesn't care abot what she's doing to her parents as long as it saves herself.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: September 19, 2008, 01:55:02 PM »

CBB are you still here?

I wonder if the Anthony's will be trick-or-treating?  They could be the haunted house...no costumes needed, just put up pictures of Casey.

I am a Scorpio as well.
Whoops! My post went in the wrong place! I'm almost a Scorpio! I'm a Libra, Oct. 19th!

Me too, I'm t

pbxo

What are the chances we would have so many Scorpios gathering in one place??
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1046 on: September 19, 2008, 01:56:25 PM »

Rob..I hear ya..
tyia..

I think it's Elliott Yamin - Aright
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: September 19, 2008, 01:56:38 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
This was the last known sighting right? 
SAD!

Dolce ... I listened to Casey's words on the video clip again.  At no time did she state to Caylee it was time to go.  Her only words which were repeated ... "Give Papa a kiss".  Finally when Caylee complied and ... gave Papa a kiss ... she got down off his lap.

Could the request to give Papa a kiss have been what Caylee's uncomfortable look was all about?

As I said in a previous post ... when my grandchildren are instructed by their parents to give somebody a hug out of respect ... they often have a look of discomfort ... even if they comply.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1048 on: September 19, 2008, 01:56:38 PM »

Check this out - I had never heard of her before - eery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1221745564496&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Shocking story, but not surprised we haven't heard about it since it happened in Israel.  I cannot understand parents or grandparents not wanting a child.  It is just incomprehensible!

actually I posted the story when her body was found.

That doesn't surprise me either, Rob.  You're always on top of things.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to read every post...which makes me worry I'll miss the BIG NEWS when you are finally able to share it.

Wow, how sad and similar to Caylee, poor thing missing months before anyone noticed. And OMG-killer was grandfather/stepfather? Trying to figure that one out.

There is so much evil in this world.  It's all so sad. 2 baby girls who never had a chance. Taken away by someone who was suppose to love them and take care of them and protect them from the evil.

Thank you KnayKnay and Rob for sharing this article.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: September 19, 2008, 01:57:31 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad
I think Caylee was in fear of the nursing/Rehab facility.  My dad  is in one and my daughter gets that look everytime she comes with me to see him and she is 8.  She loves him, but these kind of places are very scary to kids seeing sick elderly people.

Kids are also disturbed by the smell of those places.
They do smell, I am there everyday.  On the weekends, they have less staff and don't clean the patients up like they should.  Hopefully my dad will be able to walk within the next month so he can live with me. 
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: September 19, 2008, 01:58:01 PM »

Rob..I hear ya..
tyia..

OOOPs.....Alright
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1051 on: September 19, 2008, 01:59:07 PM »

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
SAD!

Dolce ... I listened to Casey's words on the video clip again.  At no time did she state to Caylee it was time to go.  Her only words which were repeated ... "Give Papa a kiss".  Finally when Caylee complied and ... gave Papa a kiss ... she got down off his lap.

Could the request to give Papa a kiss have been what Caylee's uncomfortable look was all about?

As I said in a previous post ... when my grandchildren are instructed by their parents to give somebody a hug out of respect ... they often have a look of discomfort ... even if they comply.

Janet

I am open to any sort of interpretation at this point. 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: September 19, 2008, 01:59:11 PM »

Grab your tissues.

Caylee videos on Casey's myspace page.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=10472558

Casey was so fortunate.  She blessed with the ultimate gift!!

I firmly believe that whatever happened to Caylee was not a premediated act.  It may have been an act of wrongoing ... an impulsive act ... a neglectful act but ... it was not premediated.

IMO

Janet

I agree. An accident of some sort.

But all the covering up, is premeditated.

An accident?

Brandi ... I believe an "accident" would have initiated a 911 call. implied a 911 call.  However ... a coverup implies that Caylee's body would have revealed evidence of an impulsive action or ... gross negligence.

IMO

Janet

I still believe it was an "accident," and reporting it via a 911 call would have implicated Casey in something illegal, so she did not make that call.

JMO

I really hope for an accident for Caylee's sake because I'd hope it was quick and that she did not see her mother trying to take her life, however, it's just hard to understand how an accident could happen and you could go from being a loving mother to throwing your child away like garbage, a loving mother never puts herself first, even in death and so if she wasn't a loving mother then I think she's capable of anything because we've already seen quite a bit of that sociopathic personality. She doesn't care what happened to Caylee and she doesn't care abot what she's doing to her parents as long as it saves herself.

Does anyone remember a time in your life that you were so upset that you cried so hard, your eyes were red and swollen for days and your head hurt so bad from crying that you could not see.  Take another look at the pictures of Casey taken on June 20, only a few days after Caylee died.  Her eyes were clear and bright.  Not even a shred of evidence that she had cried or was even slightly upset. That doesn't look or sound like a person who just experienced a terrible accident with their child
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: September 19, 2008, 01:59:26 PM »

so sad

SAD!

Janet

BTW....it was Cindy recording on Father's Day!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: September 19, 2008, 02:00:25 PM »

Check this out - I had never heard of her before - eery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1221745564496&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Shocking story, but not surprised we haven't heard about it since it happened in Israel.  I cannot understand parents or grandparents not wanting a child.  It is just incomprehensible!

actually I posted the story when her body was found.

That doesn't surprise me either, Rob.  You're always on top of things.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to read every post...which makes me worry I'll miss the BIG NEWS when you are finally able to share it.

Wow, how sad and similar to Caylee, poor thing missing months before anyone noticed. And OMG-killer was grandfather/stepfather? Trying to figure that one out.

There is so much evil in this world.  It's all so sad. 2 baby girls who never had a chance. Taken away by someone who was suppose to love them and take care of them and protect them from the evil.

Thank you KnayKnay and Rob for sharing this article.
This reminds me of Precious Doe-Erica Green.  Killed by her mother and boyfriend, never reported missing.  How can someone hurt a child?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: September 19, 2008, 02:00:26 PM »

Rob..I hear ya..
tyia..

American Idol Elliott Yamin?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: September 19, 2008, 02:00:30 PM »

so sad

SAD!

Janet

BTW....it was Cindy recording on Father's Day!

Thanks

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: September 19, 2008, 02:01:14 PM »

CBB are you still here?

I am a Scorpio as well.

Me too, I'm t

pbxo

What are the chances we would have so many Scorpios gathering in one place??
SPOOOOOOOKY!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: September 19, 2008, 02:02:23 PM »

O/T Klaasssssssssss.......

NH at pg.45-I posted warning lock but have to go out. May not be around to lock up...depending on how fast they go in there.

OK, NUT...I'll watch.  Thanks for letting me know   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: September 19, 2008, 02:04:15 PM »

Hi, Klaas!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.