May 01, 2024, 09:21:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377618 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: September 19, 2008, 02:04:29 PM »

O/T

Just a friendly FYI:

People on FoxBlog are reporting viruses/trojans, probably from one or more of the links posted. Be careful what you click on and run your anti-virus and spyware if you visit these sites.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: September 19, 2008, 02:04:45 PM »

Grab your tissues.

Caylee videos on Casey's myspace page.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?
fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=10472558

Singing:  Please don't take my sunshine away
She looks so content to be in his arms. Oh....... I cant stop crying. She is just so beautiful.
That broke my heart.   Honestly and truly that made my heart so heavy.   
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1062 on: September 19, 2008, 02:05:35 PM »

I am looking at more posts where people are speculating that this Dante guy is been sought after.  I have to say that i find it hard to believe that the police cannot locate him when he is active on myspace...is there any truth to the story of him vanishing when the police went after him for questioning?  Do we have any creditable information to this allegation?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: September 19, 2008, 02:06:11 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
This was the last known sighting right? 
SAD!

Dolce ... I listened to Casey's words on the video clip again.  At no time did she state to Caylee it was time to go.  Her only words which were repeated ... "Give Papa a kiss".  Finally when Caylee complied and ... gave Papa a kiss ... she got down off his lap.

Could the request to give Papa a kiss have been what Caylee's uncomfortable look was all about?

As I said in a previous post ... when my grandchildren are instructed by their parents to give somebody a hug out of respect ... they often have a look of discomfort ... even if they comply.

Janet

I am open to any sort of interpretation at this point. 

Well ... I have changed my mind.  Hey ... I am allowed.

Dolce ... I viewed the video clip again.  I contend that Casey was enjoying cuddling up to Papa and listening to "You are my Sunshin" and ... Grandma's repeated request to give Papa a kiss was kinda annoying and ... that is the reason for "the looks".

Nevertheless ... I found the video very touching.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: September 19, 2008, 02:06:52 PM »

[
Does anyone remember a time in your life that you were so upset that you cried so hard, your eyes were red and swollen for days and your head hurt so bad from crying that you could not see.  Take another look at the pictures of Casey taken on June 20, only a few days after Caylee died.  Her eyes were clear and bright.  Not even a shred of evidence that she had cried or was even slightly upset. That doesn't look or sound like a person who just experienced a terrible accident with their child
[/quote]

Had a few of those moments and believe me no make up in the world can cover it
I believe that it was probably an accident out of being careless or neglectful (selfish) but accident or not she is not showing any signs emotion at all

I believe the key to the accident lies with her wanting to be alone with tony at night  I mean has anyone asked her where was caylee staying when she was spending the night with tony the apparently didnt mind her company and asked for her on occasion so where was she really keeping caylee I think that s where the accident came in  but again

where is the emotion!!

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: September 19, 2008, 02:06:54 PM »

O/T

Just a friendly FYI:

People on FoxBlog are reporting viruses/trojans, probably from one or more of the links posted. Be careful what you click on and run your anti-virus and spyware if you visit these sites.
Thanks.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: September 19, 2008, 02:07:08 PM »

when I watched that video of Caylee, it literally took me somewhere I just don't go...

but I'm only human... and it really wrenched my heart. and it's all so sad.

it made me think of this song for some reason... don't know why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA
Rob..I hear ya..
I do have a question..for anyone that watched the video on Dancing Queen part 2..the song there... at the end of the video clip, does anyone know that song? Anyone?
tyia..
I am only beginning to watch those videos..don't know how I'm even able to view them..but, I am.  Box of tissues at my side here..and I do agree it is heartwrenching.
(hate to interrupt geniouses at work) but I'd like to know the words to the song thats background to that particular video clip..ty

I think it's Elliott Yamin - Aright

American Idol Elliott Yamin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFP5FcZed0
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: September 19, 2008, 02:07:54 PM »

Do you know what makes me angry? I'm not a wealthy person, but I donated $150 to help feed the TES volunteers who were searching for Caylee. And that was very minor compared to what so many others donated in time, effort, and goods. If it turns out that the Anthony's had money that had been donated to help search for Caylee, and that they actually spent it on personal items instead, I'm gonna be really upset. 
  BT
Do not let it bother you... you gave to TES  not the Anthony's  !!!

You know I keep thinking with all the talent the Monkeys have or have access to ~  if there is a way to make PUBLIC  the Anthony Trust details.   Or at least what the funds have been spent on.  I wonder how many people that donated early on are now going 

I do not know a durn thing about any type of Trust Fund ... but guessing there are certain rules that need to be followed.

Hmmm I wonder if Destiny has anyone in her Rolodex that might be able to give us or Nancy Grace   more insight

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: September 19, 2008, 02:08:36 PM »

Check this out - I had never heard of her before - eery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1221745564496&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Shocking story, but not surprised we haven't heard about it since it happened in Israel.  I cannot understand parents or grandparents not wanting a child.  It is just incomprehensible!

actually I posted the story when her body was found.

That doesn't surprise me either, Rob.  You're always on top of things.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to read every post...which makes me worry I'll miss the BIG NEWS when you are finally able to share it.

Wow, how sad and similar to Caylee, poor thing missing months before anyone noticed. And OMG-killer was grandfather/stepfather? Trying to figure that one out.

There is so much evil in this world.  It's all so sad. 2 baby girls who never had a chance. Taken away by someone who was suppose to love them and take care of them and protect them from the evil.

Thank you KnayKnay and Rob for sharing this article.
This reminds me of Precious Doe-Erica Green.  Killed by her mother and boyfriend, never reported missing.  How can someone hurt a child?

I remember that little girl.  Found decapitated in Ks City, MO.  I know the death penalty was sought but I don't know what the outcome was.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1069 on: September 19, 2008, 02:09:06 PM »

by the way -

CONGRATS TO SM AND ALL THE ADMINS AND MODS FOR GOING OVER 13 MILLION HITS.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1070 on: September 19, 2008, 02:09:47 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
SAD!

Dolce ... I listened to Casey's words on the video clip again.  At no time did she state to Caylee it was time to go.  Her only words which were repeated ... "Give Papa a kiss".  Finally when Caylee complied and ... gave Papa a kiss ... she got down off his lap.

Could the request to give Papa a kiss have been what Caylee's uncomfortable look was all about?

As I said in a previous post ... when my grandchildren are instructed by their parents to give somebody a hug out of respect ... they often have a look of discomfort ... even if they comply.

Janet

Dolce ... I viewed the video clip again.  I contend that Casey was enjoying cuddling up to Papa and listening to "You are my Sunshin" and ... Grandma's repeated request to give Papa a kiss was kinda annoying and ... that is the reason for "the looks".

Janet

Women are aloud to change their minds as many times as they want. 
Such a heart clinching video, and so sad that its the last one of her taken.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: September 19, 2008, 02:10:31 PM »

The Orange County Sheriff's Office will step up patrols starting Friday and through the weekend in order to keep it that way and avoid scenes like Thursday night, when four Orlando-based Guardian Angels showed up to help restore the peace on Hopespring Drive.

"We have the right to speech, right to have a safe home, safe community and to sleep good at night. That's why we're here," said a Guardian Angels member identified as Colorado.

Their presence didn't seem to do much good. They ended up getting into a confrontation with one of the protestors who was yelling at one of the Anthony's neighbors. That man allegedly pulled out a taser.

The situation has some wondering if the non-profit organization, usually seen in high-crime neighborhoods, will do more harm than good.

"If they're out here doing good, then great. But if they're creating a problem, then they're not helping us," said Sgt. Larry Spahn, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17510586/detail.html

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: September 19, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »

so sad

SAD!

In Caylee's 1st Birthday video, Cindy calls Caylee "Case"....anyone else hear this?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: September 19, 2008, 02:11:41 PM »

so sad

SAD!

Janet

Janet

My children adore their Grandfather and run to him when he first arives but I often have to ask them more than once to give him a hug or kiss when it's time for him to go. 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: September 19, 2008, 02:12:09 PM »

Does anyone remember a time in your life that you were so upset that you cried so hard, your eyes were red and swollen for days and your head hurt so bad from crying that you could not see.  Take another look at the pictures of Casey taken on June 20, only a few days after Caylee died.  Her eyes were clear and bright.  Not even a shred of evidence that she had cried or was even slightly upset. That doesn't look or sound like a person who just experienced a terrible accident with their child

Makes me believe Caylee's death was not accidental although I thought so in the beginning.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1075 on: September 19, 2008, 02:12:28 PM »

so sad

SAD!

In Caylee's 1st Birthday video, Cindy calls Caylee "Case"....anyone else hear this?

She did it in the Papa video too...I think she is saying Cay's.  Not sure but it striked me as odd too.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: September 19, 2008, 02:13:01 PM »

I am looking at more posts where people are speculating that this Dante guy is been sought after.  I have to say that i find it hard to believe that the police cannot locate him when he is active on myspace...is there any truth to the story of him vanishing when the police went after him for questioning?  Do we have any creditable information to this allegation?

Didn't Des post yesterday (after talking to PD) that Dante has been located?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1077 on: September 19, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »

so sad

SAD!

She did it in the Papa video too...I think she is saying Cay's.  Not sure but it striked struck (hello Dolce) me as odd too.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: September 19, 2008, 02:13:49 PM »

so sad

SAD!

Yup. Hears Cindy call Caylee, "Case" in two different videos there.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1079 on: September 19, 2008, 02:15:02 PM »

Didn't Des post yesterday (after talking to PD) that Dante has been located?

Yes she did, and reitterated it this morning when I again asked of his whereabouts....I am always a day late and a dollar short!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.