May 01, 2024, 10:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377671 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: September 19, 2008, 02:15:04 PM »

[
Does anyone remember a time in your life that you were so upset that you cried so hard, your eyes were red and swollen for days and your head hurt so bad from crying that you could not see.  Take another look at the pictures of Casey taken on June 20, only a few days after Caylee died.  Her eyes were clear and bright.  Not even a shred of evidence that she had cried or was even slightly upset. That doesn't look or sound like a person who just experienced a terrible accident with their child

Had a few of those moments and believe me no make up in the world can cover it
I believe that it was probably an accident out of being careless or neglectful (selfish) but accident or not she is not showing any signs emotion at all

I believe the key to the accident lies with her wanting to be alone with tony at night  I mean has anyone asked her where was caylee staying when she was spending the night with tony the apparently didnt mind her company and asked for her on occasion so where was she really keeping caylee I think that s where the accident came in  but again

where is the emotion!!

[/quote]
There is none, only feigned! She's a very good actor when the situation calls for it, but there are  no true feelings for anyone. The only emotion I can think of that the witch may have now is agony over the fact that she lost the best manipulative tool she had over her mother, not devastation that she lost her child!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1081 on: September 19, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »

In the letter from the PR firm that was posted on WS stated some of the money went to shirts and bracelets .  I read somewhere that the Anthony's were charging people for these items that were supposed to be given away to help find Caylee.  Wondering why they would sell the shirts and where that money went since the merchandise was all ready paid for.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1082 on: September 19, 2008, 02:16:55 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
This was the last known sighting right? 
SAD!

In Caylee's 1st Birthday video, Cindy calls Caylee "Case"....anyone else hear this?

Yup. Hears Cindy call Caylee, "Case" in two different videos there.

On Casey's MySpace she refers to Caylee as Cay's!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: September 19, 2008, 02:17:34 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
SAD!

In Caylee's 1st Birthday video, Cindy calls Caylee "Case"....anyone else hear this?

I call my granddaughter by her mommy's name sometimes.  We tease my mom because when she talks to one us four kids, it's always, Ma-Mik-Ki-Leslie, or something silly like that.  I wouldn't read much into that. JMO

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: September 19, 2008, 02:20:13 PM »

when I watched that video of Caylee, it literally took me somewhere I just don't go...

but I'm only human... and it really wrenched my heart. and it's all so sad.

it made me think of this song for some reason... don't know why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA
Rob..I hear ya..
I do have a question..for anyone that watched the video on Dancing Queen part 2..the song there... at the end of the video clip, does anyone know that song? Anyone?
tyia..
I am only beginning to watch those videos..don't know how I'm even able to view them..but, I am.  Box of tissues at my side here..and I do agree it is heartwrenching.
(hate to interrupt geniouses at work) but I'd like to know the words to the song thats background to that particular video clip..ty

I think it's Elliott Yamin - Aright
Well, I honestly don't know the artist..out of touch with American Idols..but did listen to the words in the background of the Part 2 video Dancing Queen..maybe it's just nothing..maybe it's just me reading into words too much, I dunno. Wish I had each and every word written so I can see what I am disturbed about while I watch that clip.  Not to say that the others don't equally affect me.  They indeed do, considering Caylee is still unaccounted for on this planet.

I'd also like to know........Where did all that love go..?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: September 19, 2008, 02:21:13 PM »

so sad

SAD!

I call my granddaughter by her mommy's name sometimes.  We tease my mom because when she talks to one us four kids, it's always, Ma-Mik-Ki-Leslie, or something silly like that.  I wouldn't read much into that. JMO

That is sooo funny and it reminds me of a time when i was a child.  I have seven sisters and my dad was so angry when he was trying to yell at me, he said all my sister's names and finally said:  What is your name anyway.  We all laughed so darn hard.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1086 on: September 19, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

I watched the 2 videos with Casey and Caylee titled "play".  I felt like she was trying really hard to interact with Caylee, but it was so awkward to watch.  It was almost "forced" to me. 

I did love it when Caylee was kicking her in the face. 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: September 19, 2008, 02:22:07 PM »

so sad

SAD!

Yes, I heard that also..
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: September 19, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »

I am looking at more posts where people are speculating that this Dante guy is been sought after.  I have to say that i find it hard to believe that the police cannot locate him when he is active on myspace...is there any truth to the story of him vanishing when the police went after him for questioning?  Do we have any creditable information to this allegation?

Didn't Des post yesterday (after talking to PD) that Dante has been located?

Thanks!  I was not aware of that..So many posts, it is hard to keep up sometimes.  Just when I think I have caught up, I come back to the current and realize everything has swung a different way, lol. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: September 19, 2008, 02:22:57 PM »

so sad

SAD!

That is sooo funny and it reminds me of a time when i was a child.  I have seven sisters and my dad was so angry when he was trying to yell at me, he said all my sister's names and finally said:  What is your name anyway.  We all laughed so darn hard.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1090 on: September 19, 2008, 02:23:29 PM »

so sad

SAD!

LOL  My mom does that too...my poor brother gets called the dogs name some times...

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1091 on: September 19, 2008, 02:24:40 PM »

Have to run.  Have a great day Monkeys.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: September 19, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »

My children adore their Grandfather and run to him when he first arives but I often have to ask them more than once to give him a hug or kiss when it's time for him to go. 

My point.

Maybe Caylee was not ready to give Papa a kiss ... she was enjoying the song.  This may be the reason for "the looks" directed Grandma every time she made the request.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: September 19, 2008, 02:27:38 PM »

Afternoon, monkeys.  I usually lurk and don't post, but I had to this time. 

I watched those videos of poor Caylee on Casey's myspace page.  The two taken at the nursing home on 6/15 by Cindy were posted by Casey on 6/15!  It says so, right on the myspace page.  It's captioned "caylee & my grandfather."  The other one where she reads her book says, "while visiting her great-grandparents, caylee decided to read them her favorite book: SUPPERTIME FOR FREDA FUZZYPAWS. enjoy."

I guess that means we can be sure that Cindy and Casey saw each other on 6/15 AFTER Cindy and Caylee got home from the nursing home.  I wonder if poor little Caylee......never mind.  I don't want to go there.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: September 19, 2008, 02:27:53 PM »

I am looking at more posts where people are speculating that this Dante guy is been sought after.  I have to say that i find it hard to believe that the police cannot locate him when he is active on myspace...is there any truth to the story of him vanishing when the police went after him for questioning?  Do we have any creditable information to this allegation?

Didn't Des post yesterday (after talking to PD) that Dante has been located?

Thanks!  I was not aware of that..So many posts, it is hard to keep up sometimes.  Just when I think I have caught up, I come back to the current and realize everything has swung a different way, lol. 

Believe me, you're not the only one.  I find it very difficult to keep up sometimes.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: September 19, 2008, 02:30:03 PM »

so sad

SAD!

LOL  My mom does that too...my poor brother gets called the dogs name some times...

My mom has done that too!  She finally imposed a rule that when you call her (because she never looks at caller ID) that you must first identify yourself.  "Hi Mom" does not cut it.  If she isn't informed immediately, she feels lost while trying to figure out which one of us is calling.  Me, my sisters and my daughter all the sound the same to her.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: September 19, 2008, 02:30:09 PM »

so sad

SAD!

Maybe it is age but ... it often takes a couple of tries when I am addressing a grandchild.  There siblings names often come out of my mouth first.  I know the name I want to say but ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: September 19, 2008, 02:31:24 PM »

I don't know about Hopespring Drive, but there sure is a lot of love here.

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: September 19, 2008, 02:32:40 PM »

The Orange County Sheriff's Office will step up patrols starting Friday and through the weekend in order to keep it that way and avoid scenes like Thursday night, when four Orlando-based Guardian Angels showed up to help restore the peace on Hopespring Drive.

"We have the right to speech, right to have a safe home, safe community and to sleep good at night. That's why we're here," said a Guardian Angels member identified as Colorado.

Their presence didn't seem to do much good. They ended up getting into a confrontation with one of the protestors who was yelling at one of the Anthony's neighbors. That man allegedly pulled out a taser.

The situation has some wondering if the non-profit organization, usually seen in high-crime neighborhoods, will do more harm than good.

"If they're out here doing good, then great. But if they're creating a problem, then they're not helping us," said Sgt. Larry Spahn, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17510586/detail.html

Too bad they can't travel to Texas where they're having a difficult time with crime right now..JMO
Cindy has the hammer..George has his hose..Lee has his car and Casey has momentary lapses of reason..so..they should be ok.
I'm more worried about the planet breathing all that bad breath...with all that yelling up there.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: September 19, 2008, 02:33:11 PM »

I don't know about Hopespring Drive, but there sure is a lot of love here.

Here's some love for everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.