May 01, 2024, 10:05:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377642 times)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: September 19, 2008, 02:48:10 PM »

CBB are you still here?

I found some very COOL halloween avatars for you!!!!

Wow, I'm almost a Scorpio, I'm a Libra, Oct. 19th!

I love Halloween..its my birthday!

I wonder if the Anthony's will be trick-or-treating?  They could be the haunted house...no costumes needed, just put up pictures of Casey.

WOW - My birthday is October 29th - I was almost mind you almost a witch!!!

Hey!  Mine is the 26th... I guess I was ALMOST a Dolce!!

I am not surprised to see so many Scorpios in here.  I am Scorpio too
I am a Scorpio as well.
Whoops! My post went in the wrong place! I'm almost a Scorpio! I'm a Libra, Oct. 19th!

Me too, I'm t

Yikes, Dancing monkey ate my words! I'm the 25th!

Scorpio here too...Nov.16th....

pbxo

Mine is Nov.16th also..weird
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1121 on: September 19, 2008, 02:48:32 PM »

when I watched that video of Caylee, it literally took me somewhere I just don't go...

but I'm only human... and it really wrenched my heart. and it's all so sad.

it made me think of this song for some reason... don't know why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA
Rob..I hear ya..
I do have a question..for anyone that watched the video on Dancing Queen part 2..the song there... at the end of the video clip, does anyone know that song? Anyone?
tyia..
I am only beginning to watch those videos..don't know how I'm even able to view them..but, I am.  Box of tissues at my side here..and I do agree it is heartwrenching.
(hate to interrupt geniouses at work) but I'd like to know the words to the song thats background to that particular video clip..ty

I think it's Elliott Yamin - Aright
Well, I honestly don't know the artist..out of touch with American Idols..but did listen to the words in the background of the Part 2 video Dancing Queen..maybe it's just nothing..maybe it's just me reading into words too much, I dunno. Wish I had each and every word written so I can see what I am disturbed about while I watch that clip.  Not to say that the others don't equally affect me.  They indeed do, considering Caylee is still unaccounted for on this planet.

I'd also like to know........Where did all that love go..?
Here is a link to the lyrics:
http://www.metrolyrics.com/alright-lyrics-elliott-yamin.html

Ya, I think you are reading too much into it....the Dancing Queen 2 Video  was posted over a year ago.
yep..my mic is over modulated..it didn't sound the same with the volume lowered..thank you for pointing this out to me.. i truly appreciate it.
Anytime
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: September 19, 2008, 02:49:17 PM »

here is a thought

one of her best friends from childhood said that the only thing she fears is god.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so why not take her to church and have LE show up and question her there in front of her  priest/ pastor  or have him/her come to the home.

If it was my child and if I thought there was a 1% chance this might work I would try it

I did not think that evil could enter a church?....just sayin

Her family's pastor has been to the home a few times if I am not mistaken.  Not sure if he has had any one-on-one with Casey talks.

She was wearing a Rosary just the other day, and she is not Catholic.  She is all over the board.

Oh look Cindy is in my post again....bad Cindy!

Pastor was at their home?? Was that for an exorcism??

Well...if it was, it didn't work..

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: September 19, 2008, 02:50:24 PM »

<<Snipped>>
Good cheat sheet.  BTW, so nice to meet you !!! I have read many of your posts with interest
Thank you Abbey

I was going to e-mail the "Public Accounting" firm asking what it would take to get information on the Anthony Trust Fund...   But being a "Legal Firm"   I think I might as well just e-mail the Attorney General and ask...the same question.   

No since getting Monkey Slapped if you know it is coming   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1124 on: September 19, 2008, 02:50:47 PM »

Fox just did a segment, and I had the mute on because I listen to Rush, well, I caught the last few seconds.

Apparently Baez is expecting more serious charges and he says he's ready for them. So, it seems like it's just a matter of time, as I have been saying.

I also wonder if being "ready" to Baez means missing court dates, showing up late, and screwing other clients over?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1125 on: September 19, 2008, 02:50:53 PM »

Must run errands for mom -

Come back soon!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: September 19, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

here is a thought

one of her best friends from childhood said that the only thing she fears is god.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so why not take her to church and have LE show up and question her there in front of her  priest/ pastor  or have him/her come to the home.

If it was my child and if I thought there was a 1% chance this might work I would try it

Her family's pastor has been to the home a few times if I am not mistaken.  Not sure if he has had any one-on-one with Casey talks.

She was wearing a Rosary just the other day, and she is not Catholic.  She is all over the board.

Because the evil is still in the house?  You made me spit my coffee out. LMAO
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: September 19, 2008, 02:53:13 PM »

Fox just did a segment, and I had the mute on because I listen to Rush, well, I caught the last few seconds.

Apparently Baez is expecting more serious charges and he says he's ready for them. So, it seems like it's just a matter of time, as I have been saying.

I also wonder if being "ready" to Baez means missing court dates, showing up late, and screwing other clients over?

Nooo silly Rob, just screwing one client
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: September 19, 2008, 02:55:01 PM »

My children adore their Grandfather and run to him when he first arives but I often have to ask them more than once to give him a hug or kiss when it's time for him to go. 

My point.

Maybe Caylee was not ready to give Papa a kiss ... she was enjoying the song.  This may be the reason for "the looks" directed Grandma every time she made the request.

Janet

I actually thought she just looked like she was about to dose off.....
maybe she just wanted Cindy to stop talking.
I do have a 3yo and I never insist on her kissing or hugging anyone....never did with my son neither. Just always bothered me when I see it. 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: September 19, 2008, 02:55:12 PM »

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: September 19, 2008, 02:56:15 PM »

here is a thought

I know that church makes me cry every time, but then again I have a heart. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: September 19, 2008, 02:57:15 PM »

Baez just lost a similar case (Diaz) so Casey is not dealing with the best of the best, and in fact, I wouldn't even consider someone who's last client went to the slammer for the same charges.

that's a no-no.

She might be better off representin' herself. Baez is not sharp and he don't impress me Dobalina. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1132 on: September 19, 2008, 02:57:46 PM »

here is a thought

Because the evil is still in the house?  You made me spit my coffee out. LMAO

Yep..right out of the exorcist movie..lol

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1133 on: September 19, 2008, 02:58:00 PM »

Must run errands for mom -

Come back soon!
Awww..she missed my joke, 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: September 19, 2008, 02:58:00 PM »

I am looking at more posts where people are speculating that this Dante guy is been sought after.  I have to say that i find it hard to believe that the police cannot locate him when he is active on myspace...is there any truth to the story of him vanishing when the police went after him for questioning?  Do we have any creditable information to this allegation?

Didn't Des post yesterday (after talking to PD) that Dante has been located?

Yes she did I think he went to talk with LE

Wonder how long we have to wait to read the transcript of that interview.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: September 19, 2008, 02:58:18 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
This was the last known sighting right? 
SAD!

In Caylee's 1st Birthday video, Cindy calls Caylee "Case"....anyone else hear this?

I call my granddaughter by her mommy's name sometimes.  We tease my mom because when she talks to one us four kids, it's always, Ma-Mik-Ki-Leslie, or something silly like that.  I wouldn't read much into that. JMO

That is sooo funny and it reminds me of a time when i was a child.  I have seven sisters and my dad was so angry when he was trying to yell at me, he said all my sister's names and finally said:  What is your name anyway.  We all laughed so darn hard.

Abbey that is priceless!!!!! Thanks for the laugh  

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: September 19, 2008, 02:59:02 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's office has officially filed more charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was arrested earlier this week for new theft and check fraud charges. She was bonded out of jail by her attorney, Jose Baez.

The State Attorney's Office said three more formal charges were officially filed on Friday

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: September 19, 2008, 02:59:39 PM »

Protester With Taser Arrested
Friday, September 19, 2008 2:05:16 PM

ORLANDO -- Sheriff's deputies arrested one protester that pulled a taser outside the Anthony home.

Officials with the sheriff's office said the man got into an argument Thursday night with a number of neighbors and that's when he pulled out a taser.

No one was actually tased.

Deputies were called on scene once the Guardian Angels chased the man and got into another verbal altercation with him.

The Guardian Angels told deputies the man struck one of its members with his car as he was getting away.

So far no charges have been formally filed, but the sheriff's office is investigating the incident.

George and Cindy Anthony remained in their home during the incident.

"Angels" Guarding Anthony Home
The Anthonys’ now have a new team on their side.  The Guardian Angels, who walk the streets of Central Florida wearing red berets, are now gathering outside the Anthony home.

The Guardian Angels said recent altercations show escalating levels of violence that need to be controlled.

The group said concerned residents called them to help maintain the peace, and keep protesters and spectators from getting out of hand.

The Guardian Angels said members will be patrolling the Anthony home as long as they are needed.

George Anthony Speaks Out
George Anthony had a candid conversation Thursday with the media about the confrontation that took place in front of his house in the early morning hours.

Anthony gave media members a notice asking that anybody who can identify the people involved in Thursday's scuffle to contact authorities.

Then, Anthony opened up about the search for Caylee, the toll it is taking on his family and the massive media coverage.

"I hope you never go through this. I hope you never have a loved one who comes up missing," an exhausted Anthony said while hammering No Trespassing signs back into the ground after they had been torn up by protesters.

Physically and mentally drained, Anthony said he has found strength he never believed he had until Caylee went missing.

"I need your guys help. I need help from any country where she might be. She could be out of the country, I don't know guys, you guys don't know, I don't know. I just need your help. I need her photo to be out there as often as it can. It's been out there two-plus months now. It's fantastic," Anthony said.

Caylee's grandfather is trying to balance his love/hate relationship with the media. On Thursday, he was showing gratitude to the media for not only featuring Caylee every day for two months, but are also documenting the growing violence of Caylee protesters.

In recent weeks, he has lost his cool at suggestions that Caylee might be dead.

"I'm done. The only thing I'm going to react to is someone comes to damage my house or to hurt my family, I'm going to do everything I can, everything in my power, to take care of it," Anthony said.

Anthony said he will never give up hope that Caylee is alive, and believes anybody would be the same way if they were in his place.

"My granddaughter has changed since June 16. That's the last time I've seen her. I know that. I'm sure she’s grown taller. I’m sure she’s become more beautiful,” Anthony said.

According to Anthony, one thing that bothers him is this is the only missing child case getting any attention. He hopes other families in the area with missing children will get the coverage they need to get the word out.

Meanwhile, the homeowners association has filed another motion for a judge to reconsider the first injunction regarding the time, place and manner that people can protest or support Casey.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/19/guardian_angels_guarding_anthony_home.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: September 19, 2008, 03:00:29 PM »

So funny, Baez is expecting this to further his career, even now saying he's a high profile attorney but when he's done botching up this case and screwing over other clients for everyone to see, he'll have no law practice left and possibly a wife if he keeps hovering over Casey like he has.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: September 19, 2008, 03:00:33 PM »

Rob
I'm betting that Insanity pleas for All the Anthony's
He has Casey NOT being able to tell a simple truth, Mom & Pops actions esp. with the protestors, Lee ummm   ummm ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.