May 01, 2024, 08:24:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377588 times)
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: September 19, 2008, 03:03:20 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's office has officially filed more charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was arrested earlier this week for new theft and check fraud charges. She was bonded out of jail by her attorney, Jose Baez.

The State Attorney's Office said three more formal charges were officially filed on Friday

Murder 1?
I love OCSO's weekly game of F*** with Casey friday...
Am I in trouble for that? Sorry, I couldn't contain myself.

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: September 19, 2008, 03:03:41 PM »

I'd also like to know........Where did all that love go..?

I don't know about Hopespring Drive, but there sure is a lot of love here.
Hopespring..needs just that...HOPE. Hope that Casey can lead the law to Caylee. Not another set of individuals can help her right now.
Spending the time I did up there...I felt the community..they're deeply concerned..I can't be involved with any of that.
My mind and heart is with Caylee.
I trust the Law on this one.
I know those videos show a child that THOUGHT she was loved.. we all know how that feels. To think you're loved..my God..that poor child.
Just cannot imagine how Casey can be so cruel as to not allow her daughter to be dignified by a proper resting place. I don't know where her love went...escept for...it's GONE...as if it didn't exist at all.

Not caring that her daughter is properly put to rest is one reason I don't think Casey believes in God, let alone fears him.  I won't go into my beliefs, or lack thereof, but I would certainly want my loved one laid to rest with dignity, like you say Fladeedah, and I would want friends and family to have the opportunity to say their goodbyes.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: September 19, 2008, 03:05:54 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

car w/yellow tags in driveway

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: September 19, 2008, 03:05:57 PM »

Hmmm
I got educated just now...

this  address  " c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A."  from the Anthony's Donate to Trust Fund.
The P.A. is NOT  for  "Public Accounting"

Seems that they are a Law Firm or "Public Attorneys"  that was founded to represent 1st responders is on the job issues.

P.A. Is behind the business name of professionals.  Professional Association

Abbey
Like I said I got educated   http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PA   
It seems as though you are both right, according to your source PA could stand for a number of things!

In my experience in corporation formation, PA means Professional Association.  Just as LLC is limited liability company and PC is professional corporation.  You can look them up on the secretary of state website for that state to find their registered name and you would have your answer there. 

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: September 19, 2008, 03:06:14 PM »

It seems at one point, and maybe even still now in some sort of sick, twisted way - Casey loved Caylee.  is it possible that maybe...one day....she will go to her body and 'visit' it?  Where she buried it?  perhaps?
Just a thought...i know that she has no soul..but maybe one day she will want to tell her she's sorry.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: September 19, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's office has officially filed more charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was arrested earlier this week for new theft and check fraud charges. She was bonded out of jail by her attorney, Jose Baez.

The State Attorney's Office said three more formal charges were officially filed on Friday

Murder 1?
I love OCSO's weekly game of F*** with Casey friday...
Am I in trouble for that? Sorry, I couldn't contain myself.

Is there anyway we can find out what the chargers are??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: September 19, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »

Must run errands for mom -

Hugs to you and Auntie Mom.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: September 19, 2008, 03:07:28 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
This was the last known sighting right? 
SAD!

In Caylee's 1st Birthday video, Cindy calls Caylee "Case"....anyone else hear this?

I call my granddaughter by her mommy's name sometimes.  We tease my mom because when she talks to one us four kids, it's always, Ma-Mik-Ki-Leslie, or something silly like that.  I wouldn't read much into that. JMO

That is sooo funny and it reminds me of a time when i was a child.  I have seven sisters and my dad was so angry when he was trying to yell at me, he said all my sister's names and finally said:  What is your name anyway.  We all laughed so darn hard.

Abbey that is priceless!!!!! Thanks for the laugh  

Feels good to remember my dad and to share those moments!!!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: September 19, 2008, 03:08:26 PM »

Protester With Taser Arrested
Friday, September 19, 2008 2:05:16 PM

snipped

Anthony said he will never give up hope that Caylee is alive, and believes anybody would be the same way if they were in his place.

"My granddaughter has changed since June 16. That's the last time I've seen her. I know that. I'm sure she’s grown taller. I’m sure she’s become more beautiful,” Anthony said.
According to Anthony, one thing that bothers him is this is the only missing child case getting any attention. He hopes other families in the area with missing children will get the coverage they need to get the word out.

Meanwhile, the homeowners association has filed another motion for a judge to reconsider the first injunction regarding the time, place and manner that people can protest or support Casey.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/19/guardian_angels_guarding_anthony_home.html

OMG - I really think the man is insane 

I Stand With The Girl
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: September 19, 2008, 03:08:57 PM »

Gosh  did anyone see this post on Casey's my space page...today at 2:38pm..Friday, September 19, 2008 2:38 PM

Casey I know you are innocent. Lee is a child molesting murderer. Did he get your vagina while you were out on chloroform? Lee killed Caylee as well as the lady in Blanchard Park. I bet he drugged and raped George and Cindy as well. IronMan....s ick..omg

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: September 19, 2008, 03:10:07 PM »

My children adore their Grandfather and run to him when he first arives but I often have to ask them more than once to give him a hug or kiss when it's time for him to go. 

My point.

Maybe Caylee was not ready to give Papa a kiss ... she was enjoying the song.  This may be the reason for "the looks" directed Grandma every time she made the request.

Janet

I actually thought she just looked like she was about to dose off.....
maybe she just wanted Cindy to stop talking.
I do have a 3yo and I never insist on her kissing or hugging anyone....never did with my son neither. Just always bothered me when I see it. 

We don't like pushin the babies to kiss and hug either.  That should be a natural thing and it means so much more when they do it on their own.  Unfortunately, the dogs get a lot more kisses than anyone else in the family. 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: September 19, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »

Anyone know if Casey is at home or Baez's office?  Is this her case management persons car?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: September 19, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »

Hmmm
I got educated just now...

this  address  " c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A."  from the Anthony's Donate to Trust Fund.
The P.A. is NOT  for  "Public Accounting"

Seems that they are a Law Firm or "Public Attorneys"  that was founded to represent 1st responders is on the job issues.

P.A. Is behind the business name of professionals.  Professional Association

Abbey
Like I said I got educated   http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PA   
It seems as though you are both right, according to your source PA could stand for a number of things!

In my experience in corporation formation, PA means Professional Association.  Just as LLC is limited liability company and PC is professional corporation.  You can look them up on the secretary of state website for that state to find their registered name and you would have your answer there. 

Yep, that is what i was getting at.  It is an identification of what type of corporation you are
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: September 19, 2008, 03:11:51 PM »

Fox just did a segment, and I had the mute on because I listen to Rush, well, I caught the last few seconds.

Apparently Baez is expecting more serious charges and he says he's ready for them. So, it seems like it's just a matter of time, as I have been saying.

I also wonder if being "ready" to Baez means missing court dates, showing up late, and screwing other clients over?
Rob
I'm betting that Insanity pleas for All the Anthony's
He has Casey NOT being able to tell a simple truth, Mom & Pops actions esp. with the protestors, Lee ummm   ummm ??

Hi ya Old Fart, no doubt they're all crazy crackers in that mental institution they call a home, but Casey was released from jail and one of her conditions was she need to pass a mental evaluation. She passed and was not deemed a loonie toonie.

I think Lee is looking for Caylee this week on the beach of Puerto Vallarta. He has his batman underoos, so he's set.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: September 19, 2008, 03:11:56 PM »

Gosh  did anyone see this post on Casey's my space page...today at 2:38pm..Friday, September 19, 2008 2:38 PM

Casey I know you are innocent. Lee is a child molesting murderer. Did he get your vagina while you were out on chloroform? Lee killed Caylee as well as the lady in Blanchard Park. I bet he drugged and raped George and Cindy as well. IronMan....s ick..omg

You must be a friend of hers? I show Casey's page as private?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: September 19, 2008, 03:13:25 PM »

no.....Im not.....if u go look at the video's of little Caylee  it shows the comments....and that on had just shown up........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: September 19, 2008, 03:15:03 PM »

Off topic  should be in the Lounge but  if the Anthony's need the police again
George was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things. He phoned the police, who asked 'Is someone in your house?' and he said 'no'.

Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available. George said, 'Okay,' hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.   'Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them.' Then he hung up.

Within five minutes six police cars, a SWAT Team, a helicopter, two fire trucks, a  paramedic, and  an ambulance showed up at the residence and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George: 'I thought you said that you'd shot them!'
George said, 'I thought you said there was nobody available!' 

Anyway    SeeyaaByeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: September 19, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »

no.....Im not.....if u go look at the video's of little Caylee  it shows the comments....and that on had just shown up........

And forgive me... it may have come out wrong ... I didnt mean a friend... I meant added to her list of friends... ok going to look

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1158 on: September 19, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »

Protester With Taser Arrested
Friday, September 19, 2008 2:05:16 PM

snipped

Anthony said he will never give up hope that Caylee is alive, and believes anybody would be the same way if they were in his place.

"My granddaughter has changed since June 16. That's the last time I've seen her. I know that. I'm sure she’s grown taller. I’m sure she’s become more beautiful,” Anthony said.
According to Anthony, one thing that bothers him is this is the only missing child case getting any attention. He hopes other families in the area with missing children will get the coverage they need to get the word out.

Meanwhile, the homeowners association has filed another motion for a judge to reconsider the first injunction regarding the time, place and manner that people can protest or support Casey.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/19/guardian_angels_guarding_anthony_home.html

OMG - I really think the man is insane 

he needs to just stop this non-sense for the love of Gawd. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: September 19, 2008, 03:15:50 PM »

I'd also like to know........Where did all that love go..?

I don't know about Hopespring Drive, but there sure is a lot of love here.
Hopespring..needs just that...HOPE. Hope that Casey can lead the law to Caylee. Not another set of individuals can help her right now.
Spending the time I did up there...I felt the community..they're deeply concerned..I can't be involved with any of that.
My mind and heart is with Caylee.
I trust the Law on this one.
I know those videos show a child that THOUGHT she was loved.. we all know how that feels. To think you're loved..my God..that poor child.
Just cannot imagine how Casey can be so cruel as to not allow her daughter to be dignified by a proper resting place. I don't know where her love went...escept for...it's GONE...as if it didn't exist at all.

Not caring that her daughter is properly put to rest is one reason I don't think Casey believes in God, let alone fears him.  I won't go into my beliefs, or lack thereof, but I would certainly want my loved one laid to rest with dignity, like you say Fladeedah, and I would want friends and family to have the opportunity to say their goodbyes.
I agree..100%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.