May 01, 2024, 10:50:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377675 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: September 19, 2008, 05:10:06 PM »

KLAAS...also when I was talking with TES/M this morning...she let me know that Tim lost 2 complete barns...and the 100 bales of hay to feed the TES horses...so I called Marlee and found out that the $500.00 I had donated to help feed the TES searchers in FL....was still in the bank...so, I put Marlee and TES together on the phone and Marlee transfered that Money to the TES donation site...so now we Monkeys are feeding TES's..Horses that got the shitty end of the stick during hurricane Ike....Des.

Your'e the best, Destiny!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1361 on: September 19, 2008, 05:10:06 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

Coming on in 2 minutes, for those interested.

LE sent fax to Baez office offering more cooperation.
LE wanting to talk to LP female body guard, but she will not speak without her lawyer.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1362 on: September 19, 2008, 05:10:39 PM »

I really find that disgusting. Does a Caylee Fund still exist?

I thought they were all about Casey's baby killing defense fund now!

I HAAAAAAAATE THEM ALL !!!!

misses said both funds are now closed.

Least I think it was misses - yep, I'm sure.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: September 19, 2008, 05:10:55 PM »

Brandi ... what is comng up?

Thanks

Janet

That is their weekday news aired at 5 and 6 PM. They always have a segment or two or three on this case.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: September 19, 2008, 05:11:09 PM »

Destiny - Here is Dana's contact informatin.  I'm sure that Leonard has Dana's info already.

Phone number:  1-306-842-0775

Email:  dana@scaredmonkeys.com

Edited to add:  Would be great to have LP on Dana Pretzer again!

TY Klaas...after we get it set up...could someone with Magic Monkey Powers...open a thread for questions we would like Dana to ask?...Des

I talked with Mandy from TES today too Re: having Tim as the other guest...she said fine...but they have a problem with no land lines right now...hmmm

I'll go ahead and set up a thread and if he's not on the show tonight we can use for another time.

Red has been having daily contact with TES as well.
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1365 on: September 19, 2008, 05:11:55 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Friday Sept. 19, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

2:45 PM ET - Corner of Curry Ford and Chickasaw Trail: George Anthony's car is parked with the find Caylee mobile billboard hitched on the back in a strip mall. In the Publix parking lot across the street a table is set up with poster boards of several missing persons including Caylee, but today they are taking donations for Caylee.

2:37 PM ET - Anthony home: Unusually quiet, not a single protester in sight despite news vans still parked outside the home. Casey still has not left the house today.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

So Casey didn't visit with Baez today?  Baez didn't look very happy with her yesterday, wonder if he said no need to visit with him today?  Interresting.

Klaas I think something big is on the horizon here.  He did look very angry with her yesterday.  I think maybe he was upset with her at her 911 call as it seems to be the first thing she had done "without him".  This could really hurt her case and he is aware of what is coming.

That's what I'm thinking as well.  I would love to see them charge her with murder or manslaughter and slap her back in jail WITHOUT bond.

IF we could only be so lucky!

I am intrigued that Amy keeps on pressing charges.  She must really think her "friend" knows something or has done something to Caylee...this is a very pissy move I think from a "friend" or "former friend", if she had believed Casey I do not think she would have pressed charges at a time like this..IMO (maybe - out on a limb here)

Is that how it works? Amy has to be the one to press charges? What about the Grand Theft charge, do her parents have to agree to press charges for that to stick....or can they charge her based on what was said in the 911 call?

When I read the "formal charges" on the first three bad checks Casey was arrested for I was confused.  There were ten counts.  But when I went to read them, they only listed counts two thru ten.  Count one was grand theft.  I just looked it up and here is what I found:

Grand theft

Grand Theft Definition

Grand theft is the crime of taking someone else's property against their will with the intent of permanently depriving them of the property.

In order to be considered grand theft, the total value of what was taken must exceed a certain dollar amount. The value of the property stolen to constitute the crime as grand theft varies by locale and other specifics.

The term "property" in the grand theft definition can include money, labor, real, or personal property that lawfully belongs to another individual or group of individuals.

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-source.com/terms/grand_theft.html

I hope I got that right.  Monkeys?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: September 19, 2008, 05:12:20 PM »

LE wanting to talk to LP female body guard, but she will not speak without her lawyer.

Steel Monkey ... do you mean requested more cooperation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1367 on: September 19, 2008, 05:13:11 PM »

KLAAS...also when I was talking with TES/M this morning...she let me know that Tim lost 2 complete barns...and the 100 bales of hay to feed the TES horses...so I called Marlee and found out that the $500.00 I had donated to help feed the TES searchers in FL....was still in the bank...so, I put Marlee and TES together on the phone and Marlee transfered that Money to the TES donation site...so now we Monkeys are feeding TES's..Horses that got the shitty end of the stick during hurricane Ike....Des.

that's terrific Des.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: September 19, 2008, 05:13:18 PM »

Destiny - Here is Dana's contact informatin.  I'm sure that Leonard has Dana's info already.

Phone number:  1-306-842-0775

Email:  dana@scaredmonkeys.com

Edited to add:  Would be great to have LP on Dana Pretzer again!

TY Klaas...after we get it set up...could someone with Magic Monkey Powers...open a thread for questions we would like Dana to ask?...Des

I talked with Mandy from TES today too Re: having Tim as the other guest...she said fine...but they have a problem with no land lines right now...hmmm

I'll go ahead and set up a thread and if he's not on the show tonight we can use for another time.

Red has been having daily contact with TES as well.

POST YOUR QUESTIONS FOR LEONARD PADILLA HERE:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3412.0
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1369 on: September 19, 2008, 05:14:10 PM »

Well, if both funds are closed.... then what they are doing is > FRAUD

and I hope LE is out there catching every bit of it on camera.

Geez O' Petes... I hate this family.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1370 on: September 19, 2008, 05:16:24 PM »

Janet

I believe the word was offering.  Seems weird to me.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: September 19, 2008, 05:16:35 PM »

WELCOME COOK!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: September 19, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »

Janet

Actually, Steel Monkey is right. This is how the reporter worded it.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1373 on: September 19, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »

Destiny...I just mentioned you my dear!!  Did you find out anything else yesterday that you can share with us or did share with us...sorry I am not caught up

Hey Sunny!

The only thing I mentioned was about the 911 call that would be the topic on NG...and that a scientist from the BF told me he was going to be the States' expert witness...was working on his testimony for court action....

Today's Paddila news is that he will do Dana's show again...is happy to do a Q&A with us...and he was short on time so I asked him only one question...(TY MrsKub for the idea!)..and that question was...

Knowing all the FACTS that you know now...without speculation...does the LE have enough right now...to charge her with MURDER...LP's answer...

ABSOLUTLY!!!

KLAAS....help Mrs. Wizard on getting LP booked on Dana's Show.....TIA...

Des...

Well, it's assuring to hear that LE has enough. Hopefully they are just trying to build up the icing on that cake to be really thick and creamy in case any melts away.  BTW, excuse my ignorance (new here), what is Dana's show?

Hi JR!

LP said they are basically waiting to get everyone in the same stew pot.....LOL...Des

WELCOME ALL NEW FANTASTIC MONKEY CAGE MATES!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1374 on: September 19, 2008, 05:18:43 PM »

( music up and under: Star Wars theme )

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: September 19, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »

Brandi ... what is comng up?

Thanks

Janet

That is their weekday news aired at 5 and 6 PM. They always have a segment or two or three on this case.

Thanks Brandi

Something else I missed.  Story of my life.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1376 on: September 19, 2008, 05:20:01 PM »

Well, if both funds are closed.... then what they are doing is > FRAUD

and I hope LE is out there catching every bit of it on camera.

Geez O' Petes... I hate this family.

ya know Carpe it's people like these that really make people set back when considering a donation. I have seen only a few instances where the funds were totally misappropriated. And this one is on the top of the list. I hope the State's Attorney is looking to tack on quite a few more charges here.

I'll say it again...

Rob
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 9-just reported by mother
« Reply #1678 on: August 03, 2008, 03:06:23 PM »

one thing I've learned over the years.

DONATIONS -

Can be used for almost anything. A fund would be set up by Mr. Baez presumably, and with-in the fund there are stipulations. Those stipulations can say almost anything. The funds by-laws are generally not advertised as doing this or doing that. Very few people would be aware of all the small items listed in a fund.

This isn't to say - DON'T DONATE TO A FUND - It's more of a buyer beware type post so that someone here is not under the impression that their funds will be used in accordance with how they thought the funds would be used.

Funds used for rewards, over the years, have turned into "family get-a-way time" and a host of other non-sense.

Giving from the heart is what makes people human and special. But, sometimes the funds are not used as I would say - "correctly" and leave people with a bad impression. That sometimes hurts real honest people trying to do the right thing.

+++

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: September 19, 2008, 05:20:06 PM »

DES!!  Thats great!!!!

Also, KLASS..I posted my question!!

"God dont like ugly"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: September 19, 2008, 05:21:51 PM »

that's terrific Des.

Aww, I love this story. you guys rock! Nice to know there are still nice people in the world!!! And justice prevails!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1379 on: September 19, 2008, 05:21:59 PM »

I did not think that evil could enter a church?....just sayin
Evil can totally enter  church. Sad
http://**/news/ci_7884058

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.