May 01, 2024, 10:53:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377677 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: September 19, 2008, 06:12:51 PM »

Do the captured pix continue to update after they have been posted?  I swear there was 2 fox news guys in the pic when I posted it .... UGH  LOL
Yes, if you use the same image address as that of it's server -- the image will change as their server does!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: September 19, 2008, 06:14:06 PM »

Woah!
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The violent protesters confronting Casey Anthony outside her house will no longer be tolerated. Late Friday afternoon, the sheriff's office told Eyewitness News it's going to push for prosecuting people who taunted and provoked the grandfather of Caylee Anthony. The sheriff's office told Eyewitness News that protesters who cross the line and break the law will be dealt with. Two situations are already under investigation.

The sheriff's office said it's pushing for charges in the incident very early Thursday morning when a protester grabbed George Anthony.

The other incident was Thursday night, when Guardian Angels members say a protester bumped them with their car, but investigators said there are conflicting stories and the Angels won't give a statement. The protesters say the Angels attacked their car.

"People go out there and misbehave, we're gonna take care of business when we need to take care of business," an official with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17515488/detail.html

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: September 19, 2008, 06:14:23 PM »

The Monkey's are watching !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: September 19, 2008, 06:14:49 PM »

cam action

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: September 19, 2008, 06:14:54 PM »

Do the captured pix continue to update after they have been posted?  I swear there was 2 fox news guys in the pic when I posted it .... UGH  LOL
Yes, if you use the same image address as that of it's server -- the image will change as their server does!

Thanks wreck ... I thought I was losing my mind!  It's not the first time it happened to me ...
(both the image changing AND me losing my mind)  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: September 19, 2008, 06:17:00 PM »

I've seen that too.  The other day I was kidding one of the monkeys that they were hallucinating - describing a man in the picture when no one was there.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: September 19, 2008, 06:17:05 PM »

There was a LE car out front and then this red truck in the drive. I think this looks like the truck that picked her up from jail last time.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1447 on: September 19, 2008, 06:18:13 PM »

Woah!
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The violent protesters confronting Casey Anthony outside her house will no longer be tolerated. Late Friday afternoon, the sheriff's office told Eyewitness News it's going to push for prosecuting people who taunted and provoked the grandfather of Caylee Anthony. The sheriff's office told Eyewitness News that protesters who cross the line and break the law will be dealt with. Two situations are already under investigation.

The sheriff's office said it's pushing for charges in the incident very early Thursday morning when a protester grabbed George Anthony.

The other incident was Thursday night, when Guardian Angels members say a protester bumped them with their car, but investigators said there are conflicting stories and the Angels won't give a statement. The protesters say the Angels attacked their car.

"People go out there and misbehave, we're gonna take care of business when we need to take care of business," an official with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

Well, how about OCSD take care of business and put a baby murderer in jail,

and throw George's azz in there for assaulting Patricia Young, right?

OCSD appears to be talking out of both sides of its mouth.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: September 19, 2008, 06:18:18 PM »

Thanks wreck ... I thought I was losing my mind!  It's not the first time it happened to me ...
(both the image changing AND me losing my mind)  LOL
If you want the image to "freeze" -- you will need to save it to somewhere like photobucket! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: September 19, 2008, 06:20:33 PM »

There was a LE car out front and then this red truck in the drive. I think this looks like the truck that picked her up from jail last time.

Darn!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping to see Casey come out in handcuffs.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1450 on: September 19, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »

Hey Des..
i wanted to thank you for all the "tips" you have offered and also wanted you to know i am praying for your Aunt.

i just wanted to say that i am so angry with the entire Anthony family. Yesterday was the last straw for me. Casey never hesitated to call 911 over the protesters, and never once called for Caylee.  George who claims searches for Caylee 24/7 seems to have plenty of time on his hands to push elderly women, swing hammers and collect cash.

ok..i think i feel better now!! lol!

I think that is the reason Baez is so p*ssed at her...she really hurt her defence by making that most stupid move...After telling LE she never called the the police when/how she *claims* Caylee went missing...her excuse was that she didn't trust LE...

Now the twit is on tape calling 911...demanding police protecting from those dangerous penny pitchers...Baez has got to have a pulled groin over that stupid move...and I'm Glad NG nailed it over and over last night....Stupid is...as Stupid does...Des.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: September 19, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »

Wasn't that Baez's truck or we figured it was?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: September 19, 2008, 06:21:11 PM »

Why do they keep coming but leaving without her !!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: September 19, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »

The truck wasn't there very long.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: September 19, 2008, 06:22:53 PM »

Woah!

Well, how about OCSD take care of business and put a baby murderer in jail,

and throw George's azz in there for assaulting Patricia Young, right?

OCSD appears to be talking out of both sides of its mouth.

Yeah, what's up with that ?!?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: September 19, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: September 19, 2008, 06:23:29 PM »

Klaas, I don't know who is who or what is what anymore.

TGIF!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: September 19, 2008, 06:23:36 PM »

Hey Des..
i wanted to thank you for all the "tips" you have offered and also wanted you to know i am praying for your Aunt.

i just wanted to say that i am so angry with the entire Anthony family. Yesterday was the last straw for me. Casey never hesitated to call 911 over the protesters, and never once called for Caylee.  George who claims searches for Caylee 24/7 seems to have plenty of time on his hands to push elderly women, swing hammers and collect cash.

I think that is the reason Baez is so p*ssed at her...she really hurt her defence by making that most stupid move...After telling LE she never called the the police when/how she *claims* Caylee went missing...her excuse was that she didn't trust LE...

Now the twit is on tape calling 911...demanding police protecting from those dangerous penny pitchers...Baez has got to have a pulled groin over that stupid move...and I'm Glad NG nailed it over and over last night....Stupid is...as Stupid does...Des.

I about busted when NG said:  Casey went all Valley Girl on them.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1458 on: September 19, 2008, 06:23:46 PM »

Hey Des..

I hope she nails again over and over for the next week. It really was a significant

move... and very damning.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: September 19, 2008, 06:24:14 PM »

Hey Klass, can I email you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.