May 01, 2024, 09:36:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377628 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: September 19, 2008, 06:24:31 PM »

Twilight zone. Look at the cam now.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: September 19, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »

There was a LE car out front and then this red truck in the drive. I think this looks like the truck that picked her up from jail last time.

Wasn't that Baez's truck or we figured it was?

Isn't this the truck that some were saying was the "bodyguards" truck the other day?  Didn't the red truck have some official looking logo on the side?  Maybe from the HOA?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: September 19, 2008, 06:27:26 PM »

There was a LE car out front and then this red truck in the drive. I think this looks like the truck that picked her up from jail last time.

Hey Klass, can I email you?

Yes at klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1463 on: September 19, 2008, 06:27:31 PM »

Why do they keep coming but leaving without her !!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They are taking her away in little bags...a piece at a time...shipping them all to Mexico...where she will be put back together...and taken to the nearest juke joint to dance the night away...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1464 on: September 19, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

Coming on in 2 minutes, for those interested.

LE sent fax to Baez office offering more cooperation.
LE wanting to talk to LP female body guard, but she will not speak without her lawyer.

Steel Monkey ... do you mean requested more cooperation.

Janet

Actually, Steel Monkey is right. This is how the reporter worded it.

Okay, the reporter must have misspoken.  That doesn't make sense at all...at least not to this monkey.

The reporter on the 5 pm news stated OFFERING.  My interpretation is they want to get Baez/Casey to talk to them.  Could be a ruse, could be part of their prosecution.  In any event, Baez DID NOT want to discuss it...claiming that he NEVER discusses conversations between him and LE.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: September 19, 2008, 06:28:46 PM »

Isn't this the truck that some were saying was the "bodyguards" truck the other day?  Didn't the red truck have some official looking logo on the side?  Maybe from the HOA?

This is the truck that was there first and they guy who was in the house walking back to it:

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: September 19, 2008, 06:29:00 PM »

Hey Des..
i wanted to thank you for all the "tips" you have offered and also wanted you to know i am praying for your Aunt.

i just wanted to say that i am so angry with the entire Anthony family. Yesterday was the last straw for me. Casey never hesitated to call 911 over the protesters, and never once called for Caylee.  George who claims searches for Caylee 24/7 seems to have plenty of time on his hands to push elderly women, swing hammers and collect cash.

ok..i think i feel better now!! lol!

I think that is the reason Baez is so p*ssed at her...she really hurt her defence by making that most stupid move...After telling LE she never called the the police when/how she *claims* Caylee went missing...her excuse was that she didn't trust LE...

Now the twit is on tape calling 911...demanding police protecting from those dangerous penny pitchers...Baez has got to have a pulled groin over that stupid move...and I'm Glad NG nailed it over and over last night....Stupid is...as Stupid does...Des.

Right! I think people give Casey way too much credit. She isn't real  bright. Remember she cashed the checks on cam! I also think that she had an accomplice and i believe that her accomplice is very close to her. Since she isn't going to ever tell anyone what she did with Caylee, I wonder if it is possible for LE to talk to the rest of the clan? Invite them in for a polygraph?

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: September 19, 2008, 06:29:21 PM »

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1468 on: September 19, 2008, 06:30:05 PM »

I love that she showed her true colors with that 911 call.  It just goes to show what Casey Anthony is all about, protecting numbero uno.  She only called because she too felt as if she was in danger knowing that the protesters were young and many, and well lets just face fact George is old and his hose is limp and Cindy could hardly hold that bat let alone swing the damn thing.
Threaten her life to the extreme and we may get a confession.  I volunteer to threaten her as I am sure many others would fall in line right behind me for this one. 
IMO the interrogations were haulted to quickly, but then again its not the LE's fault its Baez's which clearly shows that he knows what happened, and that which happened was very bad and Casey is not likely to recover from it if Caylee is found.

IMO

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: September 19, 2008, 06:30:56 PM »

LE wanting to talk to LP female body guard, but she will not speak without her lawyer.

Janet

Okay, the reporter must have misspoken.  That doesn't make sense at all...at least not to this monkey.

The reporter on the 5 pm news stated OFFERING.  My interpretation is they want to get Baez/Casey to talk to them.  Could be a ruse, could be part of their prosecution.  In any event, Baez DID NOT want to discuss it...claiming that he NEVER discusses conversations between him and LE.

Maybe it was Biaz who sent a fax to LE OFFERING more cooperation ?????? Maybe the reporter got it backwards.  That would make more sense
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1470 on: September 19, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »

Hey Des..
i wanted to thank you for all the "tips" you have offered and also wanted you to know i am praying for your Aunt.

i just wanted to say that i am so angry with the entire Anthony family. Yesterday was the last straw for me. Casey never hesitated to call 911 over the protesters, and never once called for Caylee.  George who claims searches for Caylee 24/7 seems to have plenty of time on his hands to push elderly women, swing hammers and collect cash.

ok..i think i feel better now!! lol!

I think that is the reason Baez is so p*ssed at her...she really hurt her defence by making that most stupid move...After telling LE she never called the the police when/how she *claims* Caylee went missing...her excuse was that she didn't trust LE...

Now the twit is on tape calling 911...demanding police protecting from those dangerous penny pitchers...Baez has got to have a pulled groin over that stupid move...and I'm Glad NG nailed it over and over last night....Stupid is...as Stupid does...Des.

Right! I think people give Casey way too much credit. She isn't real  bright. Remember she cashed the checks on cam! I also think that she had an accomplice and i believe that her accomplice is very close to her. Since she isn't going to ever tell anyone what she did with Caylee, I wonder if it is possible for LE to talk to the rest of the clan? Invite them in for a polygraph?

Unfortunately,

The FBI has already offered them a polygraph and the whole
family refused.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1471 on: September 19, 2008, 06:32:57 PM »

Janet

Oh no, he never discusses them when they look bad on him...he is very verbal and happy to tell anything that looks bad on the LE...what a douche.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: September 19, 2008, 06:34:03 PM »

There sure is a lot of traffic on the Anthonys' street tonight.

Maybe everyone is going out on a Friday night date except Casey. 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: September 19, 2008, 06:36:17 PM »

Oh no she has dates...they come through the window.  See everyone thought that it was an attack on the house the other night when the "protesters" were throwing coins at the home...it really was just those guys trying to pay Casey for the night they just spent with her. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: September 19, 2008, 06:36:57 PM »

Do you all remember the case about the Nanny that was supposed have shaken the baby she was caring for and the baby died?  She was convicted and then started crying so hard that the judge lessened her sentance????   I know Biaz is telling Casey, don;t worry, I can get you off.  But if (when) she loses, do you think she would pull such a stunt????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: September 19, 2008, 06:37:17 PM »

Oh no she has dates...they come through the window.  See everyone thought that it was an attack on the house the other night when the "protesters" were throwing coins at the home...it really was just those guys trying to pay Casey for the night they just spent with her. 

Well, I think they overpaid with that .26 or whatever it was. 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: September 19, 2008, 06:39:05 PM »

Ya she owes them a penny...they got a 2 for 1 deal at 25 cents....what a slore!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: September 19, 2008, 06:40:21 PM »

I Stand With The Girl
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: September 19, 2008, 06:40:26 PM »

You guys rock!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: September 19, 2008, 06:40:50 PM »

I have a question that I cannot find an answer to.

I know that Baez has refused to allow Casey to talk with OCSO anymore. Can he also refuse to allow her to speak with FBI?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.