May 01, 2024, 10:15:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377650 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: September 19, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »

There sure is a lot of traffic on the Anthonys' street tonight.

Maybe everyone is going out on a Friday night date except Casey. 

Oh no she has dates...they come through the window.  See everyone thought that it was an attack on the house the other night when the "protesters" were throwing coins at the home...it really was just those guys trying to pay Casey for the night they just spent with her. 

Well, I think they overpaid with that .26 or whatever it was. 

Ya she owes them a penny...they got a 2 for 1 deal at 25 cents....what a slore!

yeah, if they gave her a quarter -- they would be expecting change back!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1481 on: September 19, 2008, 06:41:06 PM »

Do you all remember the case about the Nanny that was supposed have shaken the baby she was caring for and the baby died?  She was convicted and then started crying so hard that the judge lessened her sentance????   I know Biaz is telling Casey, don;t worry, I can get you off.  But if (when) she loses, do you think she would pull such a stunt????
I do not put it past them..not in the least.

If she does I hope that everyone in that damn court room laughes at her ass.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: September 19, 2008, 06:41:07 PM »

I've always wondered what kind of person defends another for a crime such as this.I guess that's why I'm not a lawyer..I don't understand why Casey's parents are defending her.Little Caylee is of less importance than their pathological lying twit of a daughter?I just don't get it!! Why don't they save the city some money and just let Casey go back to jail where she will be safe and sound?The protesters would go home and the neighborhood would be quiet.. Things that just don't make sense..Ugh...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1483 on: September 19, 2008, 06:42:51 PM »

I have a question that I cannot find an answer to.

I know that Baez has refused to allow Casey to talk with OCSO anymore. Can he also refuse to allow her to speak with FBI?

Hi MrsK...good day today?...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: September 19, 2008, 06:43:23 PM »

Do you all remember the case about the Nanny that was supposed have shaken the baby she was caring for and the baby died?  She was convicted and then started crying so hard that the judge lessened her sentance????   I know Biaz is telling Casey, don;t worry, I can get you off.  But if (when) she loses, do you think she would pull such a stunt????

That may be the moment that REALITY sets in ... IMO ... right now she has a false/reality going on in her head ... "holding her head high", playing on the computer and attending attorney daycare ....acting like this is some sort of sick game and she's winning ... this isn't reality for her .... just wait ... wait till she's behind bars for longer than a few days .... then you will see the REAL Casey emerge ... (well we won't but ... just sayin)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1485 on: September 19, 2008, 06:44:09 PM »

I know that Baez has refused to allow Casey to talk with OCSO anymore. Can he also refuse to allow her to speak with FBI?

I am sure that he could try..I mean he did try to stop them from processing evidence.  LOL

I think it would be a bad move on his part as it only looks more incriminating.  If the FBI is called in as assistance to the LE than I do not think they can make her talk.
If the FBI takes over the investigation as they sometimes do, then I think they are able to talk to her with or without Baez being there.  (And I think they are alloud to treat her as a hostile witness if they see fit.)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 19, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »

of course. Casey is under no obligation to help prove her guilt. It is for the prosecution to prove her guilt and they work in conjunction with the FBI, local LE and other investigators.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: September 19, 2008, 06:45:05 PM »

That may be the moment that REALITY sets in ... IMO ... right now she has a false/reality going on in her head ... "holding her head high", playing on the computer and attending attorney daycare ....acting like this is some sort of sick game and she's winning ... this isn't reality for her .... just wait ... wait till she's behind bars for longer than a few days .... then you will see the REAL Casey emerge ... (well we won't but ... just sayin)

But just think about how much harder she will fall because she is still "holding her head high."

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: September 19, 2008, 06:45:32 PM »

I've always wondered what kind of person defends another for a crime such as this.I guess that's why I'm not a lawyer..I don't understand why Casey's parents are defending her.Little Caylee is of less importance than their pathological lying twit of a daughter?I just don't get it!! Why don't they save the city some money and just let Casey go back to jail where she will be safe and sound?The protesters would go home and the neighborhood would be quiet.. Things that just don't make sense..Ugh...

I'm guessing that the Anthonys don't see Casey as a slore. They still see her as the adorable little girl she probably once was, not as who she really is. Some parents never see their children as adults. For instance, my 82 yr old mom still says to me, "Be careful peeling those potatoes. You'll cut your hand with that sharp knife." 

I Stand With The Girl
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: September 19, 2008, 06:46:02 PM »

I am sure that he could try..I mean he did try to stop them from processing evidence.  LOL

I think it would be a bad move on his part as it only looks more incriminating.  If the FBI is called in as assistance to the LE than I do not think they can make her talk.
If the FBI takes over the investigation as they sometimes do, then I think they are able to talk to her with or without Baez being there.  (And I think they are alloud to treat her as a hostile witness if they see fit.)

IIRC it was Casey that requested to talk to the FBI stating that she didn't trust LE ... then she didn't anyway ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1490 on: September 19, 2008, 06:46:11 PM »

I would think her right to remain silent is in effect no matter which branch of law it involves.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: September 19, 2008, 06:46:27 PM »

But did you all realy think the detectives sounded that mean when they questioned her????   I didn't..... I been more scared of the grocery man when I had more than 15 items!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1492 on: September 19, 2008, 06:47:18 PM »

DUE TO THE ANTHONY'S OTHER CRIMES IN
ORLANDO NOT BEING FALLING BY THE WAYSIDE

http://www.wftv.com/video/17511985/index.html
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 06:57:23 PM by klaasend » Logged

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: September 19, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »

subtract NOT. 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 06:57:11 PM by klaasend » Logged

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: September 19, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »

I would think her right to remain silent is in effect no matter which branch of law it involves.

I never said she had to talk...but they can interrogate her..coax her into talking.  Bias can sit there and tell her to not answer that question, but the FBI agent can continue in the interrogation and ask all and whatever he wants.  That is what I mean by making her talk, mock her to the point she just blurts crap out. 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: September 19, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »

Did anyone see who arrived in that black truck?

I wanna know who is there and what they're talking about, dang it!!

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: September 19, 2008, 06:49:06 PM »

subtract NOT. 

...and while you're at BEING shouldn't be there either!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 06:57:37 PM by klaasend » Logged

------------------
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: September 19, 2008, 06:49:15 PM »

But just think about how much harder she will fall because she is still "holding her head high."

I think it's been drooping little by little and the bags under her eyes are getting darker and darker as this case wears on ... I think when she hears those words GAME OVER (GUILTY) she will realize that she wasn't as high and mighty as she thought she was!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: September 19, 2008, 06:49:20 PM »

Remember in the beginning, GA stated that KA would never allow smoking or drinking around Caylee?  Oh my!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 19, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »

But did you all realy think the detectives sounded that mean when they questioned her????   I didn't..... I been more scared of the grocery man when I had more than 15 items!!!!!!

Yes, I have a chinese delivery guy that scares me more than those officers did too....just saying. 
I think at that stage in the case though, they were still thinking that she was not as completely psycho as she has proven to be.
"More bees with honey"....IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.