May 01, 2024, 07:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377546 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1640 on: September 19, 2008, 09:01:57 PM »

Did everyone see the bottom of nancy's screen? It read security guard for casey wants immunity for her testimony...

Immunity from what !!! 
Nancy never said anything it was just a reader on the screen..So i have no idea
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: September 19, 2008, 09:02:07 PM »

Janet, I was surprised about that too. Them going to that house of the Caylee look a like.
If they absolutely think she is dead than why even bother. I hate to say it but I do think Caylee is long gone. But it was interesting that they went to the house looking to see if they had found Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1642 on: September 19, 2008, 09:03:03 PM »

Did everyone see the bottom of nancy's screen? It read security guard for casey wants immunity for her testimony...

Immunity from what !!! 

EXACTLY

What?  She was there after Caylee went missing...something smells funny!

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1643 on: September 19, 2008, 09:03:57 PM »

I am wondering..wasn't casey offered that already?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: September 19, 2008, 09:06:14 PM »

Not casey...It said security guard.. I didn't think there was a law that states you have to tell the police anything..I'm guessing the female guard can anyone think if another?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: September 19, 2008, 09:07:25 PM »

She was offered some form of immunity.... but what someone else needed it ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: September 19, 2008, 09:07:35 PM »

Something tells me that foresic testing of the trunk of Casey's vehicle did not conclusively reveal that Caylee Marie is deceased.

Logic dictates that LE would have disregarded the tip regarding a Caylee sighting and ... would not have swarmed a private residence.

Janet

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home
POSTED: 5:25 pm EDT September 18, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT September 18, 2008

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony doesn't have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. They secretly swarmed a family home in Volusia County about an hour's drive from where the Anthonys live.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question. It turns out they found Kaylee, but not the one everyone is looking for.

It was the striking similarity between missing Caylee and this Kaylee that brought deputies to the home of Wayne and Kim Tupper in the middle of the night.

"They all filed in. There was about five deputies and then they asked if they could see my daughter," Wayne Tupper told Eyewitness News.

That's when they got the real surprise.

"So, I'm waking her up, 'Kay-kay, wake up.' And then the last thing I said was 'Kaylee,'" Wayne said.

The Tuppers needed family photos and a birth certificate to prove she isn't the little girl who's been missing for so long.

"We don't know if somebody saw us at a store, if they were driving by," Kim said. "Could you imagine if I was at a store one day and somebody thought it was her and they didn't let me leave?"

But the Tuppers said they're most frustrated by the Anthonys' accusations that authorities aren't looking for Caylee. She says their experience proves otherwise.

"If it was our daughter, I would expect them to do the same, but they are doing their jobs," Kim said.

Even in his report, a deputy wrote that the girl looked a lot like the missing child. Of course, there are some differences. The Volusia County Kaylee is a little older and spells her name with a "K."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17507311/detail.html

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Central Florida Home
UPDATED: 3:27 pm EDT September 19, 2008

The sheriff's office in Orange County, Florida, now says that lab tests have confirmed that a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by Casey Anthony.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.

Janet, that Caylee look alike was on August 15th BEFORE the DNA evidence was released. The news did not stress that date.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/18/girl_mistaken_for_caylee_anthony.html

Also, here' some info on Brandon Snow
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3329.0
Post #11

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: September 19, 2008, 09:08:46 PM »

Long time lurker!  Love this board. 

Quick question, has Nancy Grace ever revealed "breaking news" on her program?  I can't stand watching her show.  I'm sure she's a nice person but she gets on my nerves. 

Welcome to SM  WalkingHorse 

To answer your question ... Yes for the geneal public   and NO for SM members / readers

Thanks for the welcome!     Just love these avatars!  lol

I guess my best option is to read the board when NG is on so I don't have to watch her.   
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1648 on: September 19, 2008, 09:08:49 PM »

Not casey...It said security guard.. I didn't think there was a law that states you have to tell the police anything..I'm guessing the female guard can anyone think if another?

sorry..foggy glasses..
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1649 on: September 19, 2008, 09:08:57 PM »

maybe she was wired and that is a no no I think
maybe she snooped around and found out something
maybe she asked questions and I don't think she was to do that

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: September 19, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »

Long time lurker!  Love this board. 

Quick question, has Nancy Grace ever revealed "breaking news" on her program?  I can't stand watching her show.  I'm sure she's a nice person but she gets on my nerves. 

Welcome...she has that effect on a lot of people.  This board has the breaking new...Smile

Twenty-two years old and ... so many men.

I was married at eighteen years of age and ... almost 43 year later I still consider my old geezer a keeper.

I am off to dinner with the old geezer at the Olive Garden.  I would call it a date but ... he is not coming willingly.  I am taking him away him away from his precious garden.

Later, Janet
6:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: September 19, 2008, 09:09:15 PM »

Janet, I was surprised about that too. Them going to that house of the Caylee look a like.
If they absolutely think she is dead than why even bother. I hate to say it but I do think Caylee is long gone. But it was interesting that they went to the house looking to see if they had found Caylee.

What's interresting to me is the date in the text of the article says it happened on August 15th.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: September 19, 2008, 09:09:31 PM »

Immunity from what !!! 

EXACTLY

She may have information on the case and failed to notify the police prior to leaving Orlando. Her attorney wants immunity from prosecution for not reavealing what she knows.

I'm sure that won't be a problem.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: September 19, 2008, 09:10:39 PM »

I recall someone on this board mentioning yesterday (I think) that the female body guard that worked for LP and guarded CA is refusing to talk unless granted immunity.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: September 19, 2008, 09:10:40 PM »

Something tells me that foresic testing of the trunk of Casey's vehicle did not conclusively reveal that Caylee Marie is deceased.

Logic dictates that LE would have disregarded the tip regarding a Caylee sighting and ... would not have swarmed a private residence.

Janet

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT September 18, 2008

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony doesn't have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. They secretly swarmed a family home in Volusia County about an hour's drive from where the Anthonys live.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question. It turns out they found Kaylee, but not the one everyone is looking for.

It was the striking similarity between missing Caylee and this Kaylee that brought deputies to the home of Wayne and Kim Tupper in the middle of the night.

"They all filed in. There was about five deputies and then they asked if they could see my daughter," Wayne Tupper told Eyewitness News.

That's when they got the real surprise.

"So, I'm waking her up, 'Kay-kay, wake up.' And then the last thing I said was 'Kaylee,'" Wayne said.

The Tuppers needed family photos and a birth certificate to prove she isn't the little girl who's been missing for so long.

"We don't know if somebody saw us at a store, if they were driving by," Kim said. "Could you imagine if I was at a store one day and somebody thought it was her and they didn't let me leave?"

But the Tuppers said they're most frustrated by the Anthonys' accusations that authorities aren't looking for Caylee. She says their experience proves otherwise.

"If it was our daughter, I would expect them to do the same, but they are doing their jobs," Kim said.

Even in his report, a deputy wrote that the girl looked a lot like the missing child. Of course, there are some differences. The Volusia County Kaylee is a little older and spells her name with a "K."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17507311/detail.html

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Central Florida Home
UPDATED: 3:27 pm EDT September 19, 2008

The sheriff's office in Orange County, Florida, now says that lab tests have confirmed that a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by Casey Anthony.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.

Janet, that Caylee look alike was on August 15th BEFORE the DNA evidence was released. The news did not stress that date.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/18/girl_mistaken_for_caylee_anthony.html

Post #11

Thank you mrskub

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: September 19, 2008, 09:12:45 PM »

Immunity from what !!! 

EXACTLY

She may have information on the case and failed to notify the police prior to leaving Orlando. Her attorney wants immunity from prosecution for not reavealing what she knows.

I'm sure that won't be a problem.
I thought nancy said there is no law saying you have to come forward? I was really upset when i seen that and there was nothing said about it.. Atleast i didn't hear it. The only thing i hear that she said was from that dick guy..That wasn't bad enough to want immuntiy for...jmo
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: September 19, 2008, 09:12:55 PM »

<<Snip>>
Thanks for the welcome!     Just love these avatars!  lol

I guess my best option is to read the board when NG is on so I don't have to watch her.   
Check in about 1/2 hr before Nancy ..
WillenFan21 arranaged for a Audio Feed  so we could hear w/o waching ... 

they might do it again...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: September 19, 2008, 09:13:12 PM »

This is "supposedly" the skanks original myspace.....before "misplacing" Caylee

(can only link to screenshot of home page/profile)
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:4mTCnrIjGhQJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendID%3D401351265+%22casey+anthony%22+-july+-august&

More dirt on Casey. Her old myspace is on display. I like how she ranks on Nancy Grace and tells how she should have a beer to chill out.

How fitting that NG is probably drinking a beer right now and Casey can't. It's a priceless moment.

Direct from her old myspace (We already knew she was a bisexual swinger but notice the "Proud parent" - how scary!!!):
Casey Anthony's Details
Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships
Orientation: Bi
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: Proud parent
Education: Post grad
Income: $250,000 and Higher

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1658 on: September 19, 2008, 09:13:24 PM »

Post #11

Thank you Mrskub....I thought I had heard that "snow" before...just could not put my finger on it..SO MANY DETAILS!!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: September 19, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »

Immunity from what !!! 
Nancy never said anything it was just a reader on the screen..So i have no idea

This is my opinion only no proof but the security guard probably had to sign a confidentiality agreement with the Anthonys so if she told things that were discussed there she could be prosecuted.
Remember it is only an opinion.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.