May 01, 2024, 04:17:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377835 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: September 19, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.This was confirmed right?
So why does it look like they are back tracking  didn't NG say we are looking for an Alive or dead Caylee

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: September 19, 2008, 09:28:21 PM »

got this from gretawire.....blogger emailed letter to George, and he replied

Comment by Marie McCormack
September 19th, 2008 at 8:15 pm

I wrote an e-mail to George Anthony earlier tonight and just got a reply from him —

hello Marie McCormack,

First of all, I am appauled that you are single minded, and play into the media, that always subjects the negativety that you appear to live off of..
You do not know me, or my family…You are prejudging without all of the facts, and also you are again un-interesting to me, and also, I workk as does my wife, son and for your information, so does my daughter…
Caylee Marie Anthony, age 3, is ALIVE and is coming back to her home in Orlando , Florida…
So, why don’t you use your negativety to better use and help bring Caylee Marie Home..Turn your life around, and Help…
I would help you ………………….

God Bless

George Anthony, grandfather of Caylee Marie

— On Fri, 9/19/08, Workinprogress60@aol.com wrote:

Subject: Re: Caylee
To: georgehope4937@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 7:01 PM

Dear George —

I just looked at your family’s website, helpfindcaylee.com and I am APPALLED that you’re looking for donations so that you and the rest of your murdering family can STAY HOME and not raise ONE finger to go out LOOKING for your grandchild. What the hell do you need t-shirts and wristbands for?? Get off of your lazy asses and stay out of the tanning salons for a change.

Hopefully you and the entire family will all serve time for this crime. Thank God there is a God for you to answer to eventually.

Marie McCormack

When could they possibly work????? And I thought Casey was confined to the home — what work does SHE do??? Unless of course it’s the OLDEST profession !!!

Casey is working??

I could have sworn that George just said not long ago that he was searching for Caylee 24 hours a day. He sure is a busy busy man.  Cindy has swung a hammer and pulled a few weeds. Lee well he has certainly logged into his paypal and retrieved the hard earned money that innocent people have sent to help them search (not buy no trespassing signs) and Casey work?---5 hours a day at Baez's....

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: September 19, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »

If this has already been answered - just ignore.
I think Brandon is Lee's friend.  I think yesterday there were some postings with a picture of him and Casey around holiday time (maybe 2004ish).  Not positive about the year though.

I'm still catching up, so if someone already said this, sorry for the repeat. But if it was Christmas 2005, that could be perfect timing for Caylee's August b-day.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1683 on: September 19, 2008, 09:30:44 PM »

I wrote an e-mail to George Anthony earlier tonight and just got a reply from him —

hello Marie McCormack,

First of all, I am appauled that you are single minded, and play into the media, that always subjects the negativety that you appear to live off of..
You do not know me, or my family…You are prejudging without all of the facts, and also you are again un-interesting to me, and also, I workk as does my wife, son and for your information, so does my daughter…
Caylee Marie Anthony, age 3, is ALIVE and is coming back to her home in Orlando , Florida…
So, why don’t you use your negativety to better use and help bring Caylee Marie Home..Turn your life around, and Help…

God Bless

Dear George —

I just looked at your family’s website, helpfindcaylee.com and I am APPALLED that you’re looking for donations so that you and the rest of your murdering family can STAY HOME and not raise ONE finger to go out LOOKING for your grandchild. What the hell do you need t-shirts and wristbands for?? Get off of your lazy asses and stay out of the tanning salons for a change.

Hopefully you and the entire family will all serve time for this crime. Thank God there is a God for you to answer to eventually.

Marie McCormack

When could they possibly work????? And I thought Casey was confined to the home — what work does SHE do??? Unless of course it’s the OLDEST profession !!!

Casey is working??

If they could put people away for sheer stupidity alone, George Anthony would go straight to the chair. They would fire it up again just for him.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: September 19, 2008, 09:30:48 PM »

Did everyone see the bottom of nancy's screen? It read security guard for casey wants immunity for her testimony...

Immunity from what !!! 
Nancy never said anything it was just a reader on the screen..So i have no idea
Why would she need immunity before talking to LE?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: September 19, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Did anyone else see that a blogger on Gretawire emailed GA and got a reply?
I'd give a link, but the pages keep changing.
I can copy the post, and paste here.
Mods would that be alright if I did that and deleted the senders email address?
TIA

Seeme already post it...see above 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: September 19, 2008, 09:31:30 PM »

This is "supposedly" the skanks original myspace.....before "misplacing" Caylee

(can only link to screenshot of home page/profile)
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:4mTCnrIjGhQJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendID%3D401351265+%22casey+anthony%22+-july+-august&

More dirt on Casey. Her old myspace is on display. I like how she ranks on Nancy Grace and tells how she should have a beer to chill out.

How fitting that NG is probably drinking a beer right now and Casey can't. It's a priceless moment.

Direct from her old myspace (We already knew she was a bisexual swinger but notice the "Proud parent" - how scary!!!):
Casey Anthony's Details
Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships
Orientation: Bi
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: Proud parent
Education: Post grad
Income: $250,000 and Higher

LOL! Income  250,000?  friends may want to look closer at thier accounts...lol!

The income part does not surprise me.... my teenage son and his friends all have that on theirs and put it on mine as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: September 19, 2008, 09:32:14 PM »

Did everyone see the bottom of nancy's screen? It read security guard for casey wants immunity for her testimony...
I am wondering..wasn't casey offered that already?

YES casey was offered that and did not take it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: September 19, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.This was confirmed right?
So why does it look like they are back tracking  didn't NG say we are looking for an Alive or dead Caylee

I don't think ANYONE in LE is backtracking.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: September 19, 2008, 09:32:21 PM »

They had a thing on our local newscast about this little girl. Showed her with her family and they asked her if she knew about Caylee and she said Yes but her name is Kaylee not Caylee.  The mother doesn't want their county, state location given out, they have started calling their daughter by her middle name because of the high profile of this case. They are afraid someone will kidnap their daughter because of all this.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1690 on: September 19, 2008, 09:33:20 PM »

hello Marie McCormack,

God Bless

Dear George —

Marie McCormack

Casey is working??

I could have sworn that George just said not long ago that he was searching for Caylee 24 hours a day. He sure is a busy busy man.  Cindy has swung a hammer and pulled a few weeds. Lee well he has certainly logged into his paypal and retrieved the hard earned money that innocent people have sent to help them search (not buy no trespassing signs) and Casey work?---5 hours a day at Baez's....

That's what I was going to say.  Casey work? Where, When?  Uh yeah, the LE has nothing better to do, than hold up other cases, put all there energy into this case and not to mention, just make up lies of some of what they have.  It's a conspiracy!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: September 19, 2008, 09:33:26 PM »

If this has already been answered - just ignore.
I think Brandon is Lee's friend.  I think yesterday there were some postings with a picture of him and Casey around holiday time (maybe 2004ish).  Not positive about the year though.

I'm still catching up, so if someone already said this, sorry for the repeat. But if it was Christmas 2005, that could be perfect timing for Caylee's August b-day.

2005 or 2004? 
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1692 on: September 19, 2008, 09:35:03 PM »

VOLUNTEER SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY SEPT 20/21

These are the meeting locations and times.  I will not be there on Saturday.  Theolyn Brock (theolyn1@hotmail.com) will be heading up this search.  If you are interested in searching on Saturday please meet at the Econ Soccer Complex listed below at 9:00 AM and if you would like to meet Sunday at 8:00 AM we will be meeting at the Publix at Lake Underhill Road and Chickasaw Trail.  Maps are provided below.  Please bring satellite images of places you would like to search.  If we have time we will caravan to a search location that you are suggesting.  We will need to keep your map to update our map coordinator for locations searched.  These locations are not necessarily search locations, these are primarily just meeting places.  Hope to see you there.  We have been assured by Yuri Melich that as long as we are not violating private property laws, we are authorized to search.  Do not call 911, call the non-emergency number and DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING.  Please do not invite protestors as they are not authorized on any of our searches.  You are searching at your own risk.  Please bring your lunch and water.  Nothing will be provided on these searches.  Please stay safe.  Remember there are alligators, snakes, water moccassins, and lots of other nasty creatures out there.  Always stay in a group.  Theolyn will be in charge on Saturday so please check in with her and check out with her so we know you are safe.

Econ Soccer Complex, Saturday, September 20, 9:00 am

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=28.572226,-81.274656&daddr=Unknown+road+to:Unknown+road&hl=en&geocode=%3BFUb6swEd-tgn-w%3BFUb6swEd-tgn-w&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=28.57217,-81.277113&sspn=0.004636,0.006866&ie=UTF8&ll=28.571859,-81.274817&spn=0.018543,0.027466&z=15

Publix Lake Underhill Road & Chickasaw Trail, Sunday, September 21, 8:00 am

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=S+Chickasaw+Trail&daddr=28.53816,-81.274967&hl=en&geocode=FdZ0swEdntUn-w%3B&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=28.538631,-81.275718&sspn=0.009274,0.013733&ie=UTF8&ll=28.538631,-81.275718&spn=0.018549,0.027466&z=15
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: September 19, 2008, 09:36:49 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Did anyone else see that a blogger on Gretawire emailed GA and got a reply?
I'd give a link, but the pages keep changing.
I can copy the post, and paste here.
Mods would that be alright if I did that and deleted the senders email address?
TIA

Not a mod but we do that all the time.

/quote]

Okay, hopefully I won't get in trouble. I'll also delete the posters full last anme. I can't believe the poster put their full name and email on the blog.

FRom Gretawire Blog

Comment by Marie Mc

hello Marie Mc,

God Bless

— On Fri, 9/19/08, aol.com wrote:

Dear George —

Marie Mc

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: September 19, 2008, 09:37:33 PM »

Everybody has some type of dysfunctional family to some degree or other.  But, I just can't believe this entire family is going so far out of there way making themselves look that much more ridiculous.  Not ONE of them has some common sense to do or say the right thing?   They have no friends, I never see any family members around, that I am aware of and they are almost one of the most hated families in America, but continue with this charade.

At the LEAST SHUTUP and stay out of the public!  Lord have mercy, how stupid can you get!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: September 19, 2008, 09:38:53 PM »

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:4mTCnrIjGhQJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendID%3D401351265+%22casey+anthony%22+-july+-august&

More dirt on Casey. Her old myspace is on display. I like how she ranks on Nancy Grace and tells how she should have a beer to chill out.

How fitting that NG is probably drinking a beer right now and Casey can't. It's a priceless moment.

Direct from her old myspace (We already knew she was a bisexual swinger but notice the "Proud parent" - how scary!!!):
Casey Anthony's Details

The income part does not surprise me.... my teenage son and his friends all have that on theirs and put it on mine as well...

I love the education: Post grad.  Post graduate would indicate that she is working at a Master's Degree or higher level.  She didn't even finish high school.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: September 19, 2008, 09:39:15 PM »

These are the meeting locations and times.  I will not be there on Saturday.  Theolyn Brock (theolyn1@hotmail.com) will be heading up this search.  If you are interested in searching on Saturday please meet at the Econ Soccer Complex listed below at 9:00 AM and if you would like to meet Sunday at 8:00 AM we will be meeting at the Publix at Lake Underhill Road and Chickasaw Trail.  Maps are provided below.  Please bring satellite images of places you would like to search.  If we have time we will caravan to a search location that you are suggesting.  We will need to keep your map to update our map coordinator for locations searched.  These locations are not necessarily search locations, these are primarily just meeting places.  Hope to see you there.  We have been assured by Yuri Melich that as long as we are not violating private property laws, we are authorized to search.  Do not call 911, call the non-emergency number and DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING.  Please do not invite protestors as they are not authorized on any of our searches.  You are searching at your own risk.  Please bring your lunch and water.  Nothing will be provided on these searches.  Please stay safe.  Remember there are alligators, snakes, water moccassins, and lots of other nasty creatures out there.  Always stay in a group.  Theolyn will be in charge on Saturday so please check in with her and check out with her so we know you are safe.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=28.572226,-81.274656&daddr=Unknown+road+to:Unknown+road&hl=en&geocode=%3BFUb6swEd-tgn-w%3BFUb6swEd-tgn-w&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=28.57217,-81.277113&sspn=0.004636,0.006866&ie=UTF8&ll=28.571859,-81.274817&spn=0.018543,0.027466&z=15

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=S+Chickasaw+Trail&daddr=28.53816,-81.274967&hl=en&geocode=FdZ0swEdntUn-w%3B&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=28.538631,-81.275718&sspn=0.009274,0.013733&ie=UTF8&ll=28.538631,-81.275718&spn=0.018549,0.027466&z=15
Thank you so much for keeping the search going for little Caylee~!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1697 on: September 19, 2008, 09:40:32 PM »

So where do they all work??  On the puter? In the back yard? Rolling Eyes 
Work, my @$$

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: September 19, 2008, 09:40:52 PM »

God Bless you Joseph!  You are a wonderful human being!  Thanks for all you are doing! I wish I had the means to get to FL to search, but am not able to, but you are in my prayers, as well as finding Caylee!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: September 19, 2008, 09:41:24 PM »

Casey Anthony's Details

I love the education: Post grad.  Post graduate would indicate that she is working at a Master's Degree or higher level.  She didn't even finish high school.

Yep.... you can be whatever you want to be on Myspace...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.