May 01, 2024, 07:34:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377541 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: September 19, 2008, 10:23:27 PM »

I asked about the 501C and for the number. LOL I also wanted to know if the family gave them permission to sell the picture.  They do have a link to a missing persons site but I am not sure if it is legitimate, I am going to be doing some research. 

I reported it to Ebay as a Copyright Infringement, because--unless they took that pic, they cannot reproduce it, even in black and white.
Way to go! 

Edited sp.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:30:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1741 on: September 19, 2008, 10:23:51 PM »

Is this the security guard that wants immunity??

NO - the security person that wants immunity is the woman that was watching Casey at home after Padilla first bailed her out.
That's what i thought to.. What throws me off is in another one the state..Bounty hunter and fmr head of security say she shows no emotion.. So who does that mean because mr dick said it came from the female?
Ok they just put it was dick on the screen..He was saying she showed no emotion because that is what his female partner told him..I'm a little slow please forgive me..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1742 on: September 19, 2008, 10:23:56 PM »

It said security guard for tots mom wants immunity before talking to cops.. That's what it just read

That is a little misleading.  The lady was supposed to be "security" while Casey was out of jail.  I'm sure there were ulterior motives to that for Padilla.   Probably helped changed his mind on wanting to revoke bail

Ed. for sp.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:50:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: September 19, 2008, 10:25:45 PM »

I just got my answer.  Not a very good one and good thing it was reported.

Dear    ,

I do appreciate your questions. There are many many pictures floating all over the world and I would hope the family would see the good in this as it is going to an agency to help locate Caylee and other missing children. They are a 501(c)(3) agency. If you have further questions regarding that agency, you may click on their icon which is on the auction page.
Once again, thank you for your concerns and questions.

- mtmprofits2008
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: September 19, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »

Something tells me that foresic testing of the trunk of Casey's vehicle did not conclusively reveal that Caylee Marie is deceased.

Logic dictates that LE would have disregarded the tip regarding a Caylee sighting and ... would not have swarmed a private residence.

Janet

That really made me step back and scratch my head.  But do you think they are just being extremely thorough?  They could be accused in court of not following up on leads.  ????

Was is OCSD that swarmed the house? If it was I say the same as you, following ALL leads but Baez would sure be able to use that against them in court saying you didn't have confidence in your own findings. The other thing is NG said we are still waiting on the DNA results which reminded me we only have the preliminary results so maybe until they get those they would have to follow these types of leads?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: September 19, 2008, 10:28:29 PM »

Dear    ,

I do appreciate your questions. There are many many pictures floating all over the world and I would hope the family would see the good in this as it is going to an agency to help locate Caylee and other missing children. They are a 501(c)(3) agency. If you have further questions regarding that agency, you may click on their icon which is on the auction page.

- mtmprofits2008

So he believes it is going to a 501(c) agency AFTER it goes into Lee's Paypal account?

I'll just say how naive (won't use stupid), if he really believes he's helping...   Poor guy

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: September 19, 2008, 10:30:32 PM »

Dear    ,

- mtmprofits2008

I'm all over it. I just asked this question to the person:
"Please tell me if you have permission to reproduce or sell this picture, since there is a possible copyright infrigement. I would not want to get in any legal trouble for bidding on or buying this item. Thank you kindly."

Yes, I am not going to buy the item, but this better be something he/she thinks about. Also, the organization might be 501(c)(3), but that means he/she is not, or would have stated such. How can he/she prove the money will be donated???
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: September 19, 2008, 10:31:43 PM »

Maybe they are still waiting for the dna from the bones found by searchers..I haven't heard anything def that they were animals. Have you guys?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: September 19, 2008, 10:31:50 PM »

It said security guard for tots mom wants immunity before talking to cops.. That's what it just read

That is a little misleading.  The lady was supposed to be "security" while Casey was out of jail.  I'm sure there were alerior motives to that for Padilla.   Probably helped changed his mind on wanting to revoke bail

In some states it is illegal to tape a conversation without the other person's permission.  I'll betcha she taped the conversations and that is why she wants immunity.  I cannot think of any other good reason.  You only ask for immunity if you have broken the law
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: September 19, 2008, 10:32:47 PM »

Something tells me that foresic testing of the trunk of Casey's vehicle did not conclusively reveal that Caylee Marie is deceased.

Logic dictates that LE would have disregarded the tip regarding a Caylee sighting and ... would not have swarmed a private residence.

Janet

That really made me step back and scratch my head.  But do you think they are just being extremely thorough?  They could be accused in court of not following up on leads.  ????

Was is OCSD that swarmed the house? If it was I say the same as you, following ALL leads but Baez would sure be able to use that against them in court saying you didn't have confidence in your own findings. The other thing is NG said we are still waiting on the DNA results which reminded me we only have the preliminary results so maybe until they get those they would have to follow these types of leads?

Baez, could also use it against them, for not following other leads.  LE can say they covered all there bases.  Not just a conspiracy against the psycho family.  Trust me, there IS a method to there madness!  I just wish we DID know everything they have.  Just think, we only know a small portion and what has that told us?....

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: September 19, 2008, 10:33:38 PM »

Oh yeah! We should get the IRS involved with this, too...or threaten that we will. I wish I would have thought of that, before asking my question. Seriously, how can anyone know that money is going anywhere beyond this person? There must be some accountability?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: September 19, 2008, 10:34:59 PM »

In some states it is illegal to tape a conversation without the other person's permission.  I'll betcha she taped the conversations and that is why she wants immunity.  I cannot think of any other good reason.  You only ask for immunity if you have broken the law

You know, you might be right. This would also explain LP's sudden change of heart. I know he says it was her attitude, but I am not sold on that. I think it's inside info that made he go backwards on that bond.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: September 19, 2008, 10:35:36 PM »

I'm still worried about the chlorform.  Did it say if it was found in a bottle, on a rag????  I wonder if you could still get it a an old feed store????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: September 19, 2008, 10:36:50 PM »

That is a little misleading.  The lady was supposed to be "security" while Casey was out of jail.  I'm sure there were alerior motives to that for Padilla.   Probably helped changed his mind on wanting to revoke bail

That could be true.  I heard or read somewhere about conspiracy after the fact, for not releasing the info. to LE before she left.  But who knows,  you have a good point too.   I would hope they give her immunity, so they can get more specific fact to face observations in that house.   If it is illegally recorded, then it couldn't be used in court obviiously, but it could definately help the case, give them other leads.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: September 19, 2008, 10:37:20 PM »

That sounds logical.. I couldn't think of how she could get immunity from le, if she signed a confidentiality agreement with Baez.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1755 on: September 19, 2008, 10:37:33 PM »

Dear    ,

- mtmprofits2008

I'm all over it. I just asked this question to the person:
"Please tell me if you have permission to reproduce or sell this picture, since there is a possible copyright infringement. I would not want to get in any legal trouble for bidding on or buying this item. Thank you kindly."

Yes, I am not going to buy the item, but this better be something he/she thinks about. Also, the organization might be 501(c)(3), but that means he/she is not, or would have stated such. How can he/she prove the money will be donated???
If you noticed he/she states they are only donating 95%, so they are profiting 5%.  Makes me sick. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: September 19, 2008, 10:37:36 PM »

But why would she do that unless she was told to, or unless she wanted to sell the information, then she probably would be in trouble.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: September 19, 2008, 10:38:27 PM »

That could be true.  I heard or read somewhere about conspiracy after the fact, for not releasing the info. to LE before she left.  But who knows,  you have a good point too.   I would hope they give her immunity, so they can get more specific fact to face observations in that house.   If it is illegally recorded, then it couldn't be used in court obviiously, but it could definately help the case, give them other leads.

Oops, sorry, bad quote stack response

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: September 19, 2008, 10:40:50 PM »

That sounds logical.. I couldn't think of how she could get immunity from le, if she signed a confidentiality agreement with Baez.
Yep your right! Lp said on ng the other day that she left without talking to le..
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: September 19, 2008, 10:41:23 PM »

Isn't it strange that there aren't any photos of Caylee at Disney, the park, the fair, etc.?

Yeah, because in a backwards kinda way I would expect there would be.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.