May 01, 2024, 08:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377569 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1800 on: September 19, 2008, 11:13:34 PM »

Could someone please tell me all the lies by Lee that LP exposed?
(pretty please, I fell a little behind) 
1. Zanny never called Casyee
2. Lee was the one who gave the phone bill to LP
3. Lee said Casey broke down and cried when they got the DNA results from the trunkstating Caylee was deceased, The security chick said Casey showed no emotion (as usual)

Oh thank you!!  Wasn't Lee the one that gave LE Casey's fake emails from her computer? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1801 on: September 19, 2008, 11:13:35 PM »

Lee first stated he never heard of zanny..then he changed his story
Lee stated when the  hair and body farm results came back he said casey's blood pressure shot up.. The woman in the house said there was no emotion and someone said she stated alot of people have been in that trunk.

So what, Lee was there with a blood pressure cuff taking Casey's blood pressure??  Gimme a break

I am sure that he was hoping that his mom being a nurse would give his blood pressure statement validity...LOL  In this family, its all relative.

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: September 19, 2008, 11:13:38 PM »

Very Disgusting.  I didn't get an answer to my second question.  I am guessing others are emailing this guy and he must be freaking out.

I haven't gotten an answer either. May I ask what your second question was? I hope it put pressure on this person. I am sure it did! Smile
I asked about the 5 %  and why if it was for charity he was going to make a profit.

Oooo goodie! Smile

Well, maybe we should contact media, too? What thinks you? "More bizarre news from the Caylee Anthony case: Ebayer tries to make profit using the missing girl's image."
I bet with all the bloggers that probably emailed this guy, the media knows already.   
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: September 19, 2008, 11:14:10 PM »

Well i'm off to bed...Goodnight Monkey's see you tomorrow.

sweet dreams
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1804 on: September 19, 2008, 11:14:38 PM »

Lee stated when the  hair and body farm results came back he said casey's blood pressure shot up.. The woman in the house said there was no emotion and someone said she stated alot of people have been in that trunk.

So what, Lee was there with a blood pressure cuff taking Casey's blood pressure??  Gimme a break
No cindy can tell just by looking... Remember the protestor cindy had words with..lol!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: September 19, 2008, 11:14:46 PM »

1. Zanny never called Casyee
2. Lee was the one who gave the phone bill to LP
3. Lee said Casey broke down and cried when they got the DNA results from the trunkstating Caylee was deceased, The security chick said Casey showed no emotion (as usual)

Oh thank you!!  Wasn't Lee the one that gave LE Casey's fake emails from her computer? 
I think so, but not 100% sure.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: September 19, 2008, 11:15:04 PM »

Did everyone see the bottom of nancy's screen? It read security guard for casey wants immunity for her testimony...

Immunity from what !!! 
Nancy never said anything it was just a reader on the screen..So i have no idea

This is my opinion only no proof but the security guard probably had to sign a confidentiality agreement with the Anthonys so if she told things that were discussed there she could be prosecuted.
Remember it is only an opinion.

Obviously ... Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick did not have to sign confidentiality agreements.  I cannot comprend why the female body guard working for Padilla would be the only one of three required to do this.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: September 19, 2008, 11:15:18 PM »

Night Mrs. Rocko

I, too, must go to bed. Getting late.

Nighty-nite.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: September 19, 2008, 11:15:52 PM »

I am sure that he was hoping that his mom being a nurse would give his blood pressure statement validity...LOL  In this family, its all relative.

LOL Dolce:  You are too funny !!   Aint this family a joke. I can't believ the crap that comes outta their mouth
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: September 19, 2008, 11:16:42 PM »

Night Mrs. Rocko

I, too, must go to bed. Getting late.

Nighty-nite.

Good night.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: September 19, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »

The thing that just boggles my mind about tonight's NG is her saying that phone records show Casey was sometimes on the phone with a guy and text messaging another guy at the same time.

She was also sleeping with Tony and the fired policeman and sending text messages and phoning the Marine out in California.

I doubt she has a clue who the father of Caylee truly is because she was so totally promiscuous. 

She is without a doubt the biggest nut job since the Runaway Bride.  Cindy and George and Lee have to be just as crazy to be around her. 

I really think the girl should have been committed about five or six years ago at least.  But we all know this...it just seems that when you think you have heard it all about Casey, some other info comes out to show that she is even crazier than we thought.

The really frightening thing is that if she isn't locked up for a long long time, she will probably be pregnant again and Mommy Weirdest will insist she have the child.

This case has started to have the EEEEEEW factor.  I feel that I need a shower after hearing anything new about it.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: September 19, 2008, 11:18:08 PM »

Did everyone see the bottom of nancy's screen? It read security guard for casey wants immunity for her testimony...

Immunity from what !!! 
Nancy never said anything it was just a reader on the screen..So i have no idea

This is my opinion only no proof but the security guard probably had to sign a confidentiality agreement with the Anthonys so if she told things that were discussed there she could be prosecuted.
Remember it is only an opinion.

Obviously ... Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick did not have to sign confidentiality agreements.  I cannot comprend why the female body guard working for Padilla would be the only one of three required to do this.

Janet

Good evening monkeys.  Generally if you sign a confidentiality agreement and break it, the remedy would be osught in civil court, not criminal
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1812 on: September 19, 2008, 11:19:07 PM »

Here's my guess.  It's either Lee himself George, or a friend in hopes to cash in on it.   I seriously doubt it's legitimate, for exactly the reasons you mention.  But there are some stupid people out there who may fall for it.   Just the Anthony's luck!  It IS totally DISGUSTING!

It says the item ships from "Council Bluffs, IA"; so I don't  know. I definitely think it's someone trying to make a profit by using this little girl's image! Even if 95% is truly going to the nonprofit, the 5% is still profit. Yes, it is disgusting!

I totally agree with you either way.   There is ALWAYS somebody out there to cash in on others travesties.  Look at those who took advantage of Katrina and IKE,  just a few examples.  There are a majority of good people out there, but there are always a few bad apples to ruin it for everybody else.   

Here is an example of just what you are saying here in TX...
http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou080918_mh_teacher_MREs.8c4fa377.html?npc
This woman is a TEACHER and should be shot for what she has done and then having the nerve to brag about it on a blog. Unbelievable...

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: September 19, 2008, 11:22:40 PM »

Does anyone have the live cam up, is anything happening at the house???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1814 on: September 19, 2008, 11:23:02 PM »

I can not imagine what she could have done to warrant criminal court and the need for immunity.  My original thought was that she snooped, over hear, or taped private conversation. 
My second thought was maybe she over heard secretive conversations between Casey and Baez while eaves dropping.  That would interfere with the Attorney/Client privileged.
I do not think that any person, in her situation, would have aloud herself to get involved with anything criminal in assistance to the family, she would simply have to say no and walk outside to Padilla. 
I am certain, that if this truly is fact, she is asking for immunity, its from something similar to what I mentioned above.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1815 on: September 19, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »

Very Disgusting.  I didn't get an answer to my second question.  I am guessing others are emailing this guy and he must be freaking out.

I haven't gotten an answer either. May I ask what your second question was? I hope it put pressure on this person. I am sure it did! Smile
I asked about the 5 %  and why if it was for charity he was going to make a profit.

I assume this person never thought of others noticing that little fact.  I am so curious of what the response will be, but as you said, they are probably getting some pressure and may not answer.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: September 19, 2008, 11:25:14 PM »

I can not imagine what she could have done to warrant criminal court and the need for immunity.  My original thought was that she snooped, over hear, or taped private conversation. 
My second thought was maybe she over heard secretive conversations between Casey and Baez while eaves dropping.  That would interfere with the Attorney/Client privileged.
I do not think that any person, in her situation, would have aloud herself to get involved with anything criminal in assistance to the family, she would simply have to say no and walk outside to Padilla. 
I am certain, that if this truly is fact, she is asking for immunity, its from something similar to what I mentioned above.
It seems to be a rather small house. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: September 19, 2008, 11:26:17 PM »

Hi Dolce:  I agree with you.  My best guess is that this girl taped the conversations without knowing it was illegal.  That is only thing i can of that IS SERIOUS enough to warrant immunity.  Remember Linda Tripp?? 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1818 on: September 19, 2008, 11:27:35 PM »

Here's my guess.  It's either Lee himself George, or a friend in hopes to cash in on it.   I seriously doubt it's legitimate, for exactly the reasons you mention.  But there are some stupid people out there who may fall for it.   Just the Anthony's luck!  It IS totally DISGUSTING!

It says the item ships from "Council Bluffs, IA"; so I don't  know. I definitely think it's someone trying to make a profit by using this little girl's image! Even if 95% is truly going to the nonprofit, the 5% is still profit. Yes, it is disgusting!

I totally agree with you either way.   There is ALWAYS somebody out there to cash in on others travesties.  Look at those who took advantage of Katrina and IKE,  just a few examples.  There are a majority of good people out there, but there are always a few bad apples to ruin it for everybody else.   

Here is an example of just what you are saying here in TX...
http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou080918_mh_teacher_MREs.8c4fa377.html?npc
This woman is a TEACHER and should be shot for what she has done and then having the nerve to brag about it on a blog. Unbelievable...

OMG!  How disgusting!   See a majority of people, remaining optimistic, would give that to those it was meant for.  But then to brag about it???   She needs to sit in jail and think about AND be fired as a teacher!  What kind of role model is that!?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: September 19, 2008, 11:28:41 PM »

Dolce:  You and i have been on here all day long !!!  lol.  I swear i am so addicted !!
Its nice to meet so many nice people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.