May 01, 2024, 12:09:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377722 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: September 19, 2008, 11:28:57 PM »

Very Disgusting.  I didn't get an answer to my second question.  I am guessing others are emailing this guy and he must be freaking out.
[/quote]

I haven't gotten an answer either. May I ask what your second question was? I hope it put pressure on this person. I am sure it did! Smile
[/quote]
I asked about the 5 %  and why if it was for charity he was going to make a profit.
[/quote]

I assume this person never thought of others noticing that little fact.  I am so curious of what the response will be, but as you said, they are probably getting some pressure and may not answer.
[/quote]
I haven't gotten an email back yet and the item is still listed. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1821 on: September 19, 2008, 11:29:43 PM »

I can not imagine what she could have done to warrant criminal court and the need for immunity.  My original thought was that she snooped, over hear, or taped private conversation. 
My second thought was maybe she over heard secretive conversations between Casey and Baez while eaves dropping.  That would interfere with the Attorney/Client privileged.
I do not think that any person, in her situation, would have aloud herself to get involved with anything criminal in assistance to the family, she would simply have to say no and walk outside to Padilla. 
I am certain, that if this truly is fact, she is asking for immunity, its from something similar to what I mentioned above.

Hi Dolce:  I agree with you.  My best guess is that this girl taped the conversations without knowing it was illegal.  That is only thing i can of that IS SERIOUS enough to warrant immunity.  Remember Linda Tripp?? 

If it is taping of conversation that would COMPLETELY explain just how LP comes up with his crazy ideas that are always one step ahead of the Anthony gang.  Very interesting!  We all thought he was a nut, but turns out he was just quoting the nuts...
Hi Abbey (that is my 7 y/o sisters name)

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: September 19, 2008, 11:29:58 PM »

I am going to try and get some sleep.  Have a good night Monkeys.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: September 19, 2008, 11:31:11 PM »

I can not imagine what she could have done to warrant criminal court and the need for immunity.  My original thought was that she snooped, over hear, or taped private conversation. 
My second thought was maybe she over heard secretive conversations between Casey and Baez while eaves dropping.  That would interfere with the Attorney/Client privileged.
I do not think that any person, in her situation, would have aloud herself to get involved with anything criminal in assistance to the family, she would simply have to say no and walk outside to Padilla. 
I am certain, that if this truly is fact, she is asking for immunity, its from something similar to what I mentioned above.

Hi Dolce:  I agree with you.  My best guess is that this girl taped the conversations without knowing it was illegal.  That is only thing i can of that IS SERIOUS enough to warrant immunity.  Remember Linda Tripp?? 

If it is taping of conversation that would COMPLETELY explain just how LP comes up with his crazy ideas that are always one step ahead of the Anthony gang.  Very interesting!  We all thought he was a nut, but turns out he was just quoting the nuts...
Hi Abbey (that is my 7 y/o sisters name)

I love the name Abbey.  I wish it were mine.  LOL
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: September 19, 2008, 11:32:37 PM »

Something tells me that foresic testing of the trunk of Casey's vehicle did not conclusively reveal that Caylee Marie is deceased.

Logic dictates that LE would have disregarded the tip regarding a Caylee sighting and ... would not have swarmed a private residence.
Janet

That really made me step back and scratch my head.  But do you think they are just being extremely thorough?  They could be accused in court of not following up on leads.  ????

Was is OCSD that swarmed the house? If it was I say the same as you, following ALL leads but Baez would sure be able to use that against them in court saying you didn't have confidence in your own findings. The other thing is NG said we are still waiting on the DNA results which reminded me we only have the preliminary results so maybe until they get those they would have to follow these types of leads?

I believe it was.  And it was before the decomp results were made public.  I feel the OCSD have been really tentative about DNA results in their official statements.  Makes me nervous.  I hope they have more and are just holding back.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1825 on: September 19, 2008, 11:33:03 PM »

Dolce:  You and i have been on here all day long !!!  lol.  I swear i am so addicted !!
Its nice to meet so many nice people

In and out of here for most of the day.  I do not have this whole preggers thing down yet, and I have not been feeling to good so I did not work today. (A plus of being self employed) 
I am addicted to SM.  I followed the Natalee case as a lurker and watched all of these bloggers and their incredible knowledge come together.  When this case came up, I had to jump in as I could not be silent on the sidelines any longer.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: September 19, 2008, 11:34:23 PM »

Could someone please tell me all the lies by Lee that LP exposed?
(pretty please, I fell a little behind) 
Lee first stated he never heard of zany..then he changed his story
Lee stated when the hair and body farm results came back he said Casey's blood pressure shot up.. The woman in the house said there was no emotion and someone said she stated alot of people have been in that trunk.
Oops! Casey said there were alot of people that had access to that trunk

i was gonna say............did she always keep people in her trunk. but knowing this family.............who knows!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: September 19, 2008, 11:35:55 PM »

A-1

If you're still here, I have the cam up, but there is absolutely nothing happening at the house. Everything is dark and quiet right now.

I Stand With The Girl
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: September 19, 2008, 11:35:57 PM »

Dolce:  You and i have been on here all day long !!!  lol.  I swear i am so addicted !!

In and out of here for most of the day.  I do not have this whole preggers thing down yet, and I have not been feeling to good so I did not work today. (A plus of being self employed) 
I am addicted to SM.  I followed the Natalee case as a lurker and watched all of these bloggers and their incredible knowledge come together.  When this case came up, I had to jump in as I could not be silent on the sidelines any longer.

I saw that you are pregnant. Congratulations !!!  This is the first time i have ever posted online.  I love this place and everyone is so nice and so darn smart.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: September 19, 2008, 11:36:03 PM »

Wreck are you really here.  Do you know about R-20 for a car.  I asked Carpe, but he must be asleep in his keyboard. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1830 on: September 19, 2008, 11:36:39 PM »

All appears quiet at Anthony home tonight, on spy cam.  And no bright light shining on it.   Wonder if protesters are lurking around to attack later.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: September 19, 2008, 11:36:50 PM »

1. Zanny never called Casyee
2. Lee was the one who gave the phone bill to LP
3. Lee said Casey broke down and cried when they got the DNA results from the trunkstating Caylee was deceased, The security chick said Casey showed no emotion (as usual)

Yes I wonder where he had gotten them cause at that point didn't LE already have her computer? They would have been able to see them

Oh thank you!!  Wasn't Lee the one that gave LE Casey's fake emails from her computer? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1832 on: September 19, 2008, 11:38:04 PM »

Lee stated when the hair and body farm results came back he said Casey's blood pressure shot up.. The woman in the house said there was no emotion and someone said she stated alot of people have been in that trunk.

i was gonna say............did she always keep people in her trunk. but knowing this family.............who knows!

Didn't George make that same comment?  He also said the body in the trunk was not his granddaughters. 
Oddly enough, I think that they expect us to believe that Casey was an undertaker and not an event planner.
Are these people for freakin real?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: September 19, 2008, 11:38:07 PM »

A-1

If you're still here, I have the cam up, but there is absolutely nothing happening at the house. Everything is dark and quiet right now.

Thank you so much!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: September 19, 2008, 11:38:28 PM »

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: September 19, 2008, 11:40:10 PM »

WTF !!! If you just look at the pictures and read the headline, they make it look like LP was the accomplice.  LOL
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1836 on: September 19, 2008, 11:40:26 PM »

I saw that you are pregnant. Congratulations !!!  This is the first time i have ever posted online.  I love this place and everyone is so nice and so darn smart.

Thanks, and yes they all are.

I am still wondering where Lee has been....I have been waiting all day to see something happen to him with charges.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: September 19, 2008, 11:41:10 PM »

I am going to try and get some sleep.  Have a good night Monkeys.

Nite MSE
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: September 19, 2008, 11:42:31 PM »

Didn't George make that same comment?  He also said the body in the trunk was not his granddaughters. 
Oddly enough, I think that they expect us to believe that Casey was an undertaker and not an event planner.
Are these people for freakin real?

Yes, George did say something like "the body that was in the trunk is not my granddaughter" .  Crazy man!

BTW, congrats on the pregnancy! They were fun times for me til the 8th month then I was sick of all my clothes 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: September 19, 2008, 11:43:16 PM »

Did everyone see the bottom of nancy's screen? It read security guard for casey wants immunity for her testimony...
I am wondering..wasn't casey offered that already?

YES casey was offered that and did not take it.

They were talking about the girl who stayed with Casey who was with Padilla.  Her attorney advised her not to tell LE anything unless she got immunity.  There is a concern, she left back to CA with pertinent info, without telling the LE.  That could make her a conspiracy after the fact, or something like that.

Rob Dick who was working with Padilla went back to California with pertinent information after Casey's bond was revoke following her first release and ... media sources revealed on September 5th that he had info pertaining to the changing nanny story.  Yet ... it was not until September 15th that Dectective Yuri Melich questioned Dick.

What did the female guard who was also working with Padilla do any differently than Rob Dick?

Janet.

_______

Why is Detective Yuri Melich is flying to California?
September 15th

Video - Leonard Padilla

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7441693&version=1&locale=EN-US

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.