May 01, 2024, 02:28:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377800 times)
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1900 on: September 20, 2008, 01:21:35 AM »

I maybe late on this I have not read through all the posts, but LP dropped a name of who the father could be I think he said he was Army up in North Carolina.  I totally have a problem with this, he needs to stop putting people's names out.  If there needs to be an investigation let LE do it.  Don't broadcast these people's names out on National TV for their friends, family, coworkers, and strangers to see.  IMO It's just not fair.  Sorry I'm tired can't get exactly what I want out.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: September 20, 2008, 01:30:24 AM »

Hello everybody  just got on and am trying to catch up....What did i miss today.....anything?...............HELP.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1902 on: September 20, 2008, 01:53:30 AM »

How to Help?

Donate To the Trust Fund

All funds donated to the trust fund will go directly towards funding the efforts in finding Caylee.  Funds are currently being used to pay for fliers, t-shirts, water for volunteers, etc.  Once Caylee is brought home all remaining funds will be donated to charities that help the families of missing children.  The family does not benefit financially from any donations made to the trust fund, and it is being administered by a third party (Bichler & Kelley, P.A.).  If you are interested in donating you may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

If you have any questions on donating to the trust fund please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

THE TRUST FUND HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR A WEEK AND Bichler & Kelley DUMPED YOUR ASS! WHY ARE YOU STILL BEGGING FOR MONEY FOR NOT SEARCHING?

Other Ways To Donate
If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

* Fliers
    * T-Shirts
    * HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
    * Buttons
    * Sticky Posters
    * Bottled Water
    * Snack Foods 

Please contact Caylee's grandfather George Anthony at georgehope4937@yahoo.com for questions regarding ways to donate these or other items.

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

Request Supplies

If you would like supplies mailed to you simply send a self-addressed stamped envelop/box along with a donation to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Available supplies and the suggested donation amount per item:

T-Shirt (sizes S to XL) - $10
Wristband - $5

A small number of fliers can be included with your supplies, if requested.

So you can buy the donated items. What a deal.

::eyeroll::
These people are UNREAL.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1903 on: September 20, 2008, 01:57:43 AM »

Some do consider selling and purchasing on ebay work. Maybe Lee is paying casey to run his ebay account and thats her new job..   

I have a friend who did this for her brother (selling computer stuff on ebay) and she got a commision from sales.
I'm really behind but wanted to say that Lee's job is fundraising and Casey's "job" is keeping her mouth shut and Cindy's job is going on PR television channels to appear to be looking for Caylee so they can still fundraise.

Haven't you heard?

Cindy's job is to hammer everything and everyone in sight.

And George's job is to water the plants and the protesters.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: September 20, 2008, 01:58:31 AM »

How to Help?

Donate To the Trust Fund

All funds donated to the trust fund will go directly towards funding the efforts in finding Caylee.  Funds are currently being used to pay for fliers, t-shirts, water for volunteers, etc.  Once Caylee is brought home all remaining funds will be donated to charities that help the families of missing children.  The family does not benefit financially from any donations made to the trust fund, and it is being administered by a third party (Bichler & Kelley, P.A.).  If you are interested in donating you may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

If you have any questions on donating to the trust fund please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

THE TRUST FUND HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR A WEEK AND Bichler & Kelley DUMPED YOUR ASS! WHY ARE YOU STILL BEGGING FOR MONEY FOR NOT SEARCHING?

Other Ways To Donate
If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

* Fliers
    * T-Shirts
    * Buttons
    * Sticky Posters
    * Bottled Water
    * Snack Foods 

Please contact Caylee's grandfather George Anthony at georgehope4937@yahoo.com for questions regarding ways to donate these or other items.

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

Request Supplies

If you would like supplies mailed to you simply send a self-addressed stamped envelop/box along with a donation to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Wristband - $5

These people are UNREAL.

They sure are!!!  One of the items listed that they spend the donations for is water.  For what??  It must be for home use because they sure aren't out looking for Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: September 20, 2008, 02:14:38 AM »

Anyone know about a confrontation tonight? 

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3638

MomTah
Sep 20, 2008 | 2:08 AM

Sep 20, 2008 | 1:47 AM Has anybody looked at the confrontation they had tonight. The neighbors are as low class as the Anthonys. George was out handing out water and somebody starts yelling at him so his neighbors start calling them names and giving the finger to the protesters. Then that fu__ George is out there laughing and smiling. How do they do that. Are they all just insane.

retasueus, I was thinking the exact same thing. George didn't seem to be too bothered by what the woman was yelling...just did exactly as he should have in that situation and kept on handing out the water, ignoring her, then the neighbors start yelling even worse things than the protesters were! And the guy in the striped shirt was just LOOKING for a fight! Crossing the street, spitting at the protesters, taunting the skinny black guy, trying to provoke a fight, saying "I'll crack your BLEEP skull wide open!" You can even hear the skinny black guy go "seriously?" like he can't even believe what he's hearing. If the NEIGHBORS hadn't started in, George would have walked back in the house in a few seconds and the protesters would have shut up.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: September 20, 2008, 02:15:02 AM »

How to Help?

Donate To the Trust Fund

Other Ways To Donate

* Fliers
    * T-Shirts
    * Buttons
    * Sticky Posters
    * Bottled Water
    * Snack Foods 

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

Request Supplies

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Wristband - $5

These people are UNREAL.

They sure are!!!  One of the items listed that they spend the donations for is water.  For what??  It must be for home use because they sure aren't out looking for Caylee!

Its being used so George can squirt people!

"God dont like ugly"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: September 20, 2008, 02:19:41 AM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3638

MomTah

Sep 20, 2008 | 1:47 AM Has anybody looked at the confrontation they had tonight. The neighbors are as low class as the Anthonys. George was out handing out water and somebody starts yelling at him so his neighbors start calling them names and giving the finger to the protesters. Then that fu__ George is out there laughing and smiling. How do they do that. Are they all just insane.

retasueus, I was thinking the exact same thing. George didn't seem to be too bothered by what the woman was yelling...just did exactly as he should have in that situation and kept on handing out the water, ignoring her, then the neighbors start yelling even worse things than the protesters were! And the guy in the striped shirt was just LOOKING for a fight! Crossing the street, spitting at the protesters, taunting the skinny black guy, trying to provoke a fight, saying "I'll crack your BLEEP skull wide open!" You can even hear the skinny black guy go "seriously?" like he can't even believe what he's hearing. If the NEIGHBORS hadn't started in, George would have walked back in the house in a few seconds and the protesters would have shut up.

There is supposed to be a video on Fox Orlando, but I don't see it.  Anyone else?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: September 20, 2008, 02:22:57 AM »

Think i'm all alone here, so i'm gonna hit the sack.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1909 on: September 20, 2008, 02:24:32 AM »

Hello everybody  just got on and am trying to catch up....What did i miss today.....anything?...............HELP.....

I just got here myself - have my grandson for the weekend and fell asleep when I put him to bed.  I'm wondering who George was handing water out to?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1910 on: September 20, 2008, 02:25:32 AM »

Another Confrontation Erupts At Anthony Home 

Last Edited: Saturday, 20 Sep 2008, 1:22 AM EDT 
Created: Friday, 19 Sep 2008, 11:34 AM EDT 

Anthony Confrontation 09-19-08  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Guardian Angels Arrive at Anthony Home
Caylee Anthony Timeline, Photos and WebCam

Links
BLOG IT!: The Search for Caylee Anthony

Email This Story

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --Another Friday night another scuffle between protesters in front the Anthony home.

Friday night words were exchanged as George Anthony brought water out to supporters guarding his property. One female protester began shouting at Anthony. She was soon joined by a male companion. Neighbors then began shouting at the couple. One resident faced off with a protester but the two were separated by members of the Guardian Angels before any actual blows were exchanged.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: --Another confrontation in front of Anthony house
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fracas came only hours after the Orange County Sheriffs department said they would increase their presence in the neighborhood where the Anthony’s live.

No one from the department will say exactly how many more deputies will be in the neighborhood, but they did confirm that they will increase patrols.

This comes a day after protesters and George Anthony got into a scuffle outside the home. Later in the day, the Guardian Angels showed up to help, but even they weren’t immune from the chaos. One protester drove by and flashed what appeared to be a taser gun. One of the Guardian Angels chased the person and deputies were able to catch the man, although no arrest was made.

Neighbors say school buses haven't been able to get around some of the crowds, garbage collection has taken twice as long and some who live here say they aren't getting any sleep with all the commotion.
VIDEO: --Keeping protesters in check

VIDEO: --Casey Anthony's lawyer and Investigators plan on working closer together

VIDEO: --Who are the protesters at the Anthony house

VIDEO: --DNA expert talks about the evidence

All the chaos in the neighborhood now has local politicians looking for relief for the residents. 

Orange County commissioner Linda Stewart wants a curfew in the neighborhood.

“I think now we've risen to a different level than what we first started out with,” Stewart said. “This issue in the neighborhood we need to be able to do something.”

In the email to county officials and to the Orange County Sheriff's office, Stewart wrote “The interruption of the tranquility of this neighborhood has gotten out of control and last night was the beginning of a good example.”

“I’ve tried to stay out of this as the Sheriff’s office has been doing a terrific job, there resources are limited and putting a patrol unit there 24/7 takes them off the street for other crimes in the area,” she wrote.

Stewart requested an emergency order by the Orange County legal department in conjunction with the sheriff’s office to enact a curfew for Hopespring Drive.

“The fair thing is to allow for protestors but to limit the hours of protest so that there can be a more normal neighborhood assembly,” Stewart wrote.

Earlier this week, Orange County Commissioner Mildred Fernandez sent a memo to Mayor Rich Crotty requesting that off-duty officer remain stationed in the Chickasaw Trail neighborhood.

"The volume of traffic generated by demonstrators and media is such that significant impact upon the neighborhood has occurred including incidents where school buses were unable to travel the roadway; normal garbage and trash collection could not occur because of the size of the vehicles that needed to be upon the street in front of the Anthony home, verbal and physical confrontations between demonstrators, deputy sheriff's and people coming to and from the Anthony household have escalated and interfere with normal neighborhood activities," she wrote in the memo.

Also Friday, the State Attorney's office has officially filed more charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was arrested earlier this week for new theft and check fraud charges. She was bonded out of jail by her attorney, Jose Baez.

The State Attorney's Office said three more formal charges were officially filed on Friday.

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1911 on: September 20, 2008, 02:32:06 AM »

MomTah

There is supposed to be a video on Fox Orlando, but I don't see it.  Anyone else?

Here is the link to article and video

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7470160&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: September 20, 2008, 02:35:59 AM »

MomTah

Here is the link to article and video

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7470160&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thank-you..I see we are the night owl monkeys!   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: September 20, 2008, 02:44:08 AM »

Was playing cards, what did I miss? Anyone awake. Thank you in advance.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: September 20, 2008, 02:49:39 AM »

Ohmygosh, is Casey still chanting Zenaida Hernandez Gonzalas, and Blanchard park.  This is unreal for her parents to not get her to fess up and tell the truth.  That girl is full of rage against someone (imho). I can hear it in her voice.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: September 20, 2008, 02:51:26 AM »

Ohmygosh, is Casey still chanting Zenaida Hernandez Gonzalas, and Blanchard park.  This is unreal for her parents to not get her to fess up and tell the truth.  That girl is full of rage against someone (imho). I can hear it in her voice.

She has some deep problems, that's for sure.

I couldn't sleep.......I have my days & nights confused. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: September 20, 2008, 02:52:09 AM »

I'm working on a research project here, so not much time to read or post.  I try to check in daily during breakfast, in the afternoon (if I can), and always before bed hoping to see that big Front Page say FOUND...Caylee Marie Anthony.  One of these days...

In the meantime, keep up the good work Monkeys!  Keep the heat on and the information flowing.  You all are THE best news source, IMO.  I'm just glad you all care.  Well, got to run...finished working for the night/morning.  Take good care all and read you later.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: September 20, 2008, 02:54:13 AM »

So Casey, I hear you are playing dumb to protect your daughter and family. It is time to put your daughter first for once. Your family is already screwed. Save your daughter, give her the respect and compassion she is due.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: September 20, 2008, 02:55:07 AM »

I'm working on a research project here, so not much time to read or post.  I try to check in daily during breakfast, in the afternoon (if I can), and always before bed hoping to see that big Front Page say FOUND...Caylee Marie Anthony.  One of these days...

In the meantime, keep up the good work Monkeys!  Keep the heat on and the information flowing.  You all are THE best news source, IMO.  I'm just glad you all care.  Well, got to run...finished working for the night/morning.  Take good care all and read you later.

Goodnight ISpy.  I keep hoping they find Caylee too!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: September 20, 2008, 02:55:47 AM »

You take care too. We will never give up on that lil angel.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.