April 19, 2024, 10:20:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 376713 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: September 20, 2008, 04:25:19 AM »

I hope some Anthony at least gave these guys something to drink.

Angels are special group ALL volunteer.

Orlando Chapter info

Orlando, FL - United States
Chapter Leader:   Gilbert Montez
Phone:   407.575.6162
Email Address:   Florida@GuardianAngels.org

Angel web site

http://www.guardianangels.org/index.php

Notice the".org" registered non profit, not like Lee at all.

Bump

I told you they read what we say. No drinks Thursday night. Friday night and GA is out with the water.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7470160&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

That family has some strange priorities.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: September 20, 2008, 05:37:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Looks like Padilla has released the cell phone records. I have been unable to find them yet. Will keep looking.

Video "Phone Records Released"

http://www.local6.com/news/17509745/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: September 20, 2008, 05:46:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Looks like Padilla has released the cell phone records. I have been unable to find them yet. Will keep looking.

I can't wait to see them!
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1943 on: September 20, 2008, 06:20:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Good Morning! Been searchin' right along with you---Nada. 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: September 20, 2008, 06:39:09 AM »

IMO this guy Mark Hawkins is not the Daddy. As far as it being somebody in the military that Casey had a one night stand with...I think that is BS also. And wowie wowie Lee got his true colors exposed to the public last night on NG as the liar he is.  Good Morning all...Happy Saturday!!

Mark Hawkins

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: September 20, 2008, 06:44:03 AM »

IMO this guy Mark Hawkins is not the Daddy. As far as it being somebody in the military that Casey had a one night stand with...I think that is BS also. And wowie wowie Lee got his true colors exposed to the public last night on NG as the liar he is.  Good Morning all...Happy Saturday!!

Mark Hawkins

Good Morning.  I think there are plenty of liars in the Anthony family!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: September 20, 2008, 06:48:25 AM »

Mark Hawkins

Good Morning.  I think there are plenty of liars in the Anthony family!

I agree Mammy. I think when the Grand Jury starts hearing testimony from this family, there will be more than Casey facing obstruction and false statement charges. JMO.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: September 20, 2008, 06:50:22 AM »

This was on another blog.  It's not on their site yet, so must have been live news.

channel 9 news just reported sun trust bank has closed The Find Caylee acct, due to protestors and blogging protests.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: September 20, 2008, 06:53:38 AM »

I really need to get some sleep. 

Thanks for all the hard work that you do, Mrskub!  God Bless you.
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1949 on: September 20, 2008, 06:55:41 AM »

This was on another blog.  It's not on their site yet, so must have been live news.

channel 9 news just reported sun trust bank has closed The Find Caylee acct, due to protestors and blogging protests.

It was on TV last night. The Anthony's have yet to take this information off of the HelpFindCaylee website, as well as Myspace. They've been shopping around for another bank for days.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: September 20, 2008, 07:12:00 AM »

Actually, both Trusts are closed. This means any donations will have to be in cash, gift cards or deposits to Lee's paypal account. Just what they wanted. Now, there will be NO control or oversight on  the funds.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1951 on: September 20, 2008, 07:19:44 AM »

It was unreal to listen to Casey's recorded conversations last night on Nancy Grace.  The lies about her cell phones and the desk she left them on at her job at Universal almost made me gag.  I could have slapped my tv ........... but I don't want to lose power on it again!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: September 20, 2008, 07:21:27 AM »

Friday 09/19/2008

2:45 PM ET - Corner of Curry Ford and Chickasaw Trail: George Anthony's car is parked with the find Caylee mobile billboard hitched on the back in a strip mall. In the Publix parking lot across the street a table is set up with poster boards of several missing persons including Caylee, but today they are taking donations for Caylee.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: September 20, 2008, 07:23:51 AM »

This is a letter posted on WS which was received by a donor to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

Mr . redacted:

I have reviewed the emails between our Office Administrator and you. While I appreciate your interest in helping find Caylee, I must correct you on your apparent misunderstandings. Please refer to my responses below:

1. First of all, I do not believe the Anthony's to be frauds. They have been nothing but above board with our firm. The Anthonys had been approached by individuals who wanted to help financially with the costs of locating and returning Caylee. In an effort to avoid any appearance of impropriety and the types of accusations that are flying about, they thought it best to have a trust account set up and administered by a professional independent third party. That is where my firm got involved.

2. SunTrust made a business decision to close the trust account based on the accusations and allegations from outside individuals that kept pushing for the release of personal information that would have been in violation of the privacy laws. As the contacts were becoming more frequent, and with the escalation of the events surrounding protestors against the Anthony's, SunTrust felt it best to close the account. The closing of the account was to ensure the security and safety of their staff, and not for any alleged impropriety.

3. As far as your statement regarding our firm dumping the Anthony's, please be aware, my firm did not dump the Anthony's. Our firm is a civil litigation firm and does not typically get involved with cases of this magnitude. My firm handles worker's compensation and personal injury clients, which includes the administration of their trust accounts in some cases. We primarily cater to law enforcement officers, fire fighters and other first responders. However, this is the first time we have set up a trust fund of this nature, but were glad to be of help. We contacted the professionals at SunTrust who were gracious enough to walk us through setting up this account. As you can discern, we are not accustomed to being surrounded by this kind of controversy. As a consequence, we simply decided that it was not in the firm's best interest to continue to assist in this manner. More specifically, as I stated before, we primarily represent law enforcement and first responders, and have great respect for that community. However, with the current controversy surrounding Casey and her return home, it concerned us that this could appear to some to be a conflict of interest. In addition, this firm was handling the administration of this trust pro bono, as our contribution to help the family find Caylee. Unfortunately, this has required much more time than we originally anticipated.

4. I wish to assure you that our firm has been the only party administering the trust fund. As we have received contributions, the funds were deposited directly into the account for the specific purposes of finding Caylee. The funds were to be and have been utilized to purchase T-Shirts, flyers, signs, etc. to further the search efforts for Caylee. They have not been used for expenses of the family nor the defense or bonds of Casey, as some have alleged. Please note, there has been suspicion among some bloggers and others that there have been inappropriate expenditures or misappropriation of trust funds. This HAS NOT OCCURRED. We have kept full and complete accounting of the funds, and they were only handled by our law firm in compliance with the terms of the trust and the regulations of SunTrust. They have never been administered by George or Cindy Anthony or anyone else on their behalf. Accordingly, as far as the administration and handling of the trust account, there has been no misappropriation or impropriety that this firm is aware of that would support these baseless allegations.

5. Unfortunately, as stated above, SunTrust has chosen to close this account. We completely understand their decision as we are having to make a similar difficult choice. Currently, communications are being held to bring on a new professional trust group administrator, as well as a new financial institution within days. Once that has occurred, the proceeds from the trust will immediately be deposited with them and the itemized records turned over to them, along with any other donations that may come to our firm in the meantime. In order to close out our account, we are preparing a finalized accounting that will be turned over to the new trust administrator, as well as to Mr. Nejame, who I understand will be able to turn it over to any past or future donors, including you, if you decide to participate in this manner.

It is my hope that this email has been responsive to your inquiry and gives you full satisfaction that any future donation you may decide to provide would be handled in the same professional manner. I appreciate your interest in helping find Caylee. Please feel free to post this response with the prior responses.

Sincerely,
Paul A. Kelley
Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789
407-599-3777 main
407-599-3780 fax

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71309&page=12

slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1954 on: September 20, 2008, 07:25:34 AM »

WOW these people attract legal troubles like a magnet.  I can't believe all of them are not shaking in their boots.  BTW Good morning  Monkeys.  I have been up most of the night with grown children troubles myself, but nothing of this magnitude.  Hope they find Caylee soon and put her to rest, bless her little tiny soul.  This just makes me cry. 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: September 20, 2008, 07:33:13 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL MONKEYS!!  Am I correct in saying Casey did not go to Jose's yesterday??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: September 20, 2008, 07:33:45 AM »

I'm about 20 pages behind as usual... but WillenFan.. I hope you don't mind that I bookmarked that link. I wasn't able to listen last night, but I still don't have cable back.. so it might come in handy, if you're still kind enough to let people listen. I think it's wonderful of you to do that for people like myself.    

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: September 20, 2008, 07:37:38 AM »

The Grieving Grandmother

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: September 20, 2008, 07:38:08 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL MONKEYS!!  Am I correct in saying Casey did not go to Jose's yesterday??

He came to her.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: September 20, 2008, 07:41:27 AM »

Anybody else notice on the interviews NG played at the beginning of the show, in the first one Casey says "Zen-A-da", and in the second clip she says "Zen-I-da" This, to me, says this is a name she's seen written or printed somewhere, but maybe never heard pronounced.

You're probably right about that.  My best friend's name is Zen-A-da..  but perhaps those who are Spanish speaking would pronounce it Zen-I-da ? 

Anybody here speak Spanish that can shed light on that?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.