May 01, 2024, 08:58:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 377607 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: September 18, 2008, 10:55:24 PM »

There is a show coming on at 10:00 on A&E TV (What happened/Natalee Holloway) just thought some of you may be interested.

Thanks yes, several of us are going to watch it.  I posted the info a few pages back 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 18, 2008, 10:55:30 PM »

Yeah...you kissed Nut...at least it was on the forehead....
Don't tell her, ok???? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: September 18, 2008, 10:56:03 PM »

see you guys over THERE!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 18, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »

Casey said when talking to 911 operator last night that the protestors were in white expedition, wasn't the protestors that Cindy got into her cuss fight with the other night also driving a white expedition?

Not sure, I don't remember it being white but I could be wrong.
I thought it was a tan or gold tahoe or yukon? Could be wrong!
yea I think it was tan.and a yukon......I really dont think they would ccome back...............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: September 18, 2008, 10:56:48 PM »

Don't tell her, ok???? 

I always thought Nut was a boy, too. It's funny how some names could go either way but you imagine them being one or the other.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: September 18, 2008, 10:57:21 PM »

Ok I had asked eearlier If LE believes Caylee is Dead and have DNA to prove it why did they respond in the middle of the night to a house where they thought a live Caylee was??

Anybody
Because if they didnt follow up on every lead it would just be something for the defense to bring up in court,

In the middle of the night with 5 deputies??

Why not send one of the local deputies to follow up during the day?

Maybe cuz it would not have made the news!

There was no cameras there at the time it happened I think the parents called the media..They would have don ethat whether it was in the middle of night or during the day...My only thing is LE said they follow up on Credible tips

Having a father who was a police officer for 45 years (Chief for 20 of those years), I can tell you first hand - LE doesn't always tell the truth.  Not to offend anyone!!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: September 18, 2008, 10:57:59 PM »

Casey said when talking to 911 operator last night that the protestors were in white expedition, wasn't the protestors that Cindy got into her cuss fight with the other night also driving a white expedition?

Not sure, I don't remember it being white but I could be wrong.
I thought it was a tan or gold tahoe or yukon? Could be wrong!
yea I think it was tan.and a yukon......I really dont think they would ccome back...............
I wouldnt think so either but ya never know with all that has been showing up over there....

From Day One..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 18, 2008, 10:58:39 PM »

Don't tell her, ok???? 

I always thought Nut was a boy, too. It's funny how some names could go either way but you imagine them being one or the other.
Yeah, isn;t her Avi a car or a truck???  I mean I love cars, especially like the 1956 chevys and so on....and old Corvettes.......

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 18, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »

Ok I had asked eearlier If LE believes Caylee is Dead and have DNA to prove it why did they respond in the middle of the night to a house where they thought a live Caylee was??

Anybody
Because if they didnt follow up on every lead it would just be something for the defense to bring up in court,

There was no cameras there at the time it happened I think the parents called the media..They would have don ethat whether it was in the middle of night or during the day...My only thing is LE said they follow up on Credible tips

Having a father who was a police officer for 45 years (Chief for 20 of those years), I can tell you first hand - LE doesn't always tell the truth.  Not to offend anyone!!

Well you offended me!!!!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: September 18, 2008, 11:01:33 PM »

Anybody

I am so sorry, pls check your email again!!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: September 18, 2008, 11:02:09 PM »

Don't tell her, ok???? 

I think the avatar is misleading as well....
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 18, 2008, 11:03:12 PM »

Well, Im going to sleep for a while.  Carpe said he would film that so for us that don't get to see it.  Love you all!!!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 18, 2008, 11:03:24 PM »

Anybody

I am so sorry, pls check your email again!!

I read and I will as soon as I get this monkey off my back!!!!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: September 18, 2008, 11:04:12 PM »

Well, Im going to sleep for a while.  Carpe said he would film that so for us that don't get to see it.  Love you all!!!!!
'nite!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: September 18, 2008, 11:06:23 PM »

The FBI Is questioning Padilla?

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- FBI agents are questioning a Sacramento bounty hunter about his involvement in a case of a Florida missing child.

Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he recently traveled to Florida to bail out Casey Anthony, 22.

Padilla said he isn't surprised that the FBI is now questioning him.

"It's standard procedure for law enforcement to interview participants in a case of this nature," he said. "They need to be sure they've got all their bases covered."

Anthony is being held in connection with the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee.

Last month, Padilla said he thought he could help crack the case by getting Anthony out of jail.

After a few days in Florida, however, Padilla rescinded his bail and sent Anthony back to police custody.

Padilla said he thinks Anthony may face murder charges soon.

Anthony has already been charged with child neglect in the case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 18, 2008, 11:17:04 PM »

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- FBI agents are questioning a Sacramento bounty hunter about his involvement in a case of a Florida missing child.

Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he recently traveled to Florida to bail out Casey Anthony, 22.

"It's standard procedure for law enforcement to interview participants in a case of this nature," he said. "They need to be sure they've got all their bases covered."

Anthony is being held in connection with the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee.

Last month, Padilla said he thought he could help crack the case by getting Anthony out of jail.

After a few days in Florida, however, Padilla rescinded his bail and sent Anthony back to police custody.

Sounds like the FBI and LE is taking what LP says very seriously
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #396 on: September 18, 2008, 11:19:30 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!  Just officially crawled into the cage tonight.  First post, but long time guest/lurker.

You can bet that LE has all of Casey's text messages from June 9 to date.  If you think the phone records show her web of lies, just wait until these become public.  The mayor of Detroit had to resign when his text messages became part of an FOI suit, so I would imagine it will not be long before Casey's come out.

We may finally get to read what the REAL Zanny had to say!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: September 18, 2008, 11:20:17 PM »

WOW! Yall have been busy today!!! I cant find the last cage....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: September 18, 2008, 11:24:53 PM »

Sounds like the FBI and LE is taking what LP says very seriously

Yes, I am sure LP has some kind of evidence.  This is not his first rodeo.  However, I do agree that he has changed his story a couple of times.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 18, 2008, 11:27:20 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!  Just officially crawled into the cage tonight.  First post, but long time guest/lurker.

You can bet that LE has all of Casey's text messages from June 9 to date.  If you think the phone records show her web of lies, just wait until these become public.  The mayor of Detroit had to resign when his text messages became part of an FOI suit, so I would imagine it will not be long before Casey's come out.

We may finally get to read what the REAL Zanny had to say!

Welcome Steel Monkey .... yes, I have always thought those texts hold the key to many mysterys!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.